Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The World Event (a big ass quest with lots of people) is starting soon! Come sign up here if you want to make history and/or earn a shit ton of cool rewards!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
Y'sera Knight's Equipment I_vote_lcapY'sera Knight's Equipment I_voting_barY'sera Knight's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Y'sera Knight's Equipment I_vote_lcapY'sera Knight's Equipment I_voting_barY'sera Knight's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Baltroy
Anton La'croix
Goldmonger
Miku E. Sato
Zeref
NPC
Acacia
Kon Mokkou
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Y'sera Knight's Equipment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Y'sera Knight

Y'sera Knight

Name : Y'sera V. Knight
Epithet : ---
Race : Human
Faction : Revolutionary
Crew : ---
Ship : Meek Juju
Crew Position : ---
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 75
Defense (DEF) : 25
Reflex (RX) : 80
Willpower (WP) : 30
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 1,050,000

Y'sera Knight's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Y'sera Knight's Equipment   Y'sera Knight's Equipment EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 1:45 am

Character Name: Y'sera Vera Knight
Number of Equipment Pieces: 2
Highest tiered equipment: T1
Total Equipment Stat Points: +5 Willpower, +5 Reflex

Equipment Name: Rising Cause
Equipment Type: Sword (Katana)
Equipment Tier: T1
Equipment Stats: +5 Willpower

Equipment Description: A normal grade katana that was once owned by the aspiring hero, Rama the Great. There's nothing really special to it as far as Y'sera knows, but the  handle is a crimson red color with a black checkerboard pattern. There are also black tassels coming the end of the hilt.

Y'sera Knight's Equipment Emil%20Heads
Equipment Name: Tearless Mask
Equipment Type: Armor (Helmet)
Equipment Stats: +5 Reflex

Equipment Description: A giant round festival mask that was made to cover the entire head. Normally meant for children, the Tearless Mask has two large holes for the eyes and Y'sera's specific version has a mouth on it. The mask is made of a cloth material so it's easier to move around with it on, and Y'sera has gotten so used to wearing it that she swears that she can see better with it on than off.

Techniques

Equipment Techniques:

Devil Fruit Equipment Techniques:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

Gray

Y'sera Knight's Equipment Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][windcaller][punchoutguru]
[endgameboss]

Y'sera Knight's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y'sera Knight's Equipment   Y'sera Knight's Equipment EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 9:36 am

Approved!

@Y'sera Knight wrote:

Character Name: Y'sera Vera Knight
Number of Equipment Pieces: 2
Highest tiered equipment: T1
Total Equipment Stat Points: +5 Willpower, +5 Reflex

Equipment Name: Rising Cause
Equipment Type: Sword (Katana)
Equipment Stats: +5 Willpower

Equipment Description: A normal grade katana that was once owned by the aspiring hero, Rama the Great. There's nothing really special to it as far as Y'sera knows, but the  handle is a crimson red color with a black checkerboard pattern. There are also black tassels coming the end of the hilt.

Y'sera Knight's Equipment Emil%20Heads
Equipment Name: Tearless Mask
Equipment Type: Armor (Helmet)
Equipment Stats: +5 Reflex

Equipment Description: A giant round festival mask that was made to cover the entire head. Normally meant for children, the Tearless Mask has two large holes for the eyes and Y'sera's specific version has a mouth on it. The mask is made of a cloth material so it's easier to move around with it on, and Y'sera has gotten so used to wearing it that she swears that she can see better with it on than off.

Techniques

Equipment Techniques:

Devil Fruit Equipment Techniques:

Page 1 of 1