Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 11:35 amHyde Garland[Bio] Kaito TsukiyamaYesterday at 4:36 amKaito Tsukiyama[Rolls] Start me up!Yesterday at 4:08 amRNGesus[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:24 pmGoldmonger[Saga] The Dark Parade - The Diagnosis [Part I] Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:25 pmRowan Roji[Tracker] Tafari LeonidasMon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 pmTafari[Arc] Dreams of Kings and Castles: Part III- Invocation Under StarlightMon Mar 25, 2024 4:56 pmSkoll[Bio] Tafari Leonidas Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pmGray[Bio] Asakura DojiMon Mar 25, 2024 3:31 pmGray
Go down
Anonymous

G- 16  Empty G- 16

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:12 am

Nox

G-16

G- 16  Ed2tuI0
"I will stop when the world is firmly in my grasp. Then I am no longer a King but a God."

G-16

Code Name:Nox
Faction:Marines
Current Number of Members:2
Npc Members:2
Strength:Lv 10

Insignia/Jolly Roger:As seen above it is a simple marine banner with different color front with the upside-down horseshoe in the middle of the R.
Motive:

• Motto:[i]The duty of the Marines is to maintain a law and order throughout the world and impose the will and might of the World Government. They are therefore considered the key strategic development force in the World Government and are expected to obey its orders at will.

• Chain of Command:Nox is a secret org that operates under the WG Banner thus uphold the rank structure of the marines. But under the orders of the true King, they will operate with free will to complete the tasks at hand.

• Marine:[i]The main purpose of the Marines remain root in the idea of bringing justice to any criminal. They use justice as their constituted policy to manage a world that is made entirely of one ocean much easier.

• Nox:is a mysterious organization whose main goal is world domination.  But Shiro goal true his Goal of Nox throughout start is to collect beli for himself, and his crew to extend their influence, and power. They also managed things behind the scene under the WG banner. By attaining lands they will attain power, weapons, influence,beli, ships, and people. Soon it won't need the aid of the World Government.

Ship:The Arc

KingThe King is the leader of the organization. He rules and commands everyone and is assumed to be the strongest person in the organization. The King is stronger than all of the Bishops. By operating under the cover of the WG Banner he maintains his true intention his own personal greed for power.
G- 16  16kmAxx
Golden Eyes|King|Shiro O' Lantern|Captain|Navigator|

BishopsThe Bishops are the next level below the King. They possess as much command within the organization as the King as none are higher than them besides the King himself. They are often seen commanding the other members of the organization. Bishop strength levels vary greatly depending on the Bishops normally bishops are considered the first mates of the crew or commanders they range from 1-3 members within the crew.

PriestThe next line below are the Priests, who are seen to be the commanders of the followers. Their numbers have shown to be numerous, vastly outnumbering the Bishops though less in population than the followers. Their strength is highly varied, though not to the extent of the Bishops. The Priest has considered the true members of the crew anything under this rank isn't an official member. Their numbers range from 3-5 members.

+Priest Navigator:N/A
+Priest Shipwright:N/A
+Priest Doctor:N/A
+Priest Cook:N/A

FollwersThe next level are the Apostles or Followers, they are the underdogs of the organization and do whatever the higher-ups say. They do not appear to use techniques. Just act as the backbone of the org the amount of these followers is unknown.

Last edited by Shiro O' Lantern on Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

G- 16  Empty Re: G- 16

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:01 pm
I've been holding back on saying anything for your other apps, but man, you really need to pick your colours better. If you continue using your current contrast, I'll have to refuse to grade your things. It seriously makes my eyes hurt.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord