Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
Ito Ito no Mi  I_vote_lcapIto Ito no Mi  I_voting_barIto Ito no Mi  I_vote_rcap 
NPC
Castor O. Nox
Deku
Wren
Baltroy
Shiro O' Lantern
Erik Dubois Jr
Noel B. Babs
Sabian McQueen
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Ito Ito no Mi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Tracker

Name : Cody J. Briggs
Epithet : The Butcher, Ghost Boy
Race : Half Human Half Skypiean
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
Devil Fruit : Ito Ito no mi (String-String Fruit)
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 50
Defense (DEF) : 50
Reflex (RX) : 75
Willpower (WP) : 50
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 50,000
[hardboiled]

Ito Ito no Mi  Empty
PostSubject: Ito Ito no Mi    Ito Ito no Mi  EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 10:36 pm

Ito Ito no Mi

Ito Ito no Mi  6128612-2955963684-f5622

Devil Fruit: Ito Ito no Mi|String String Fruit
Devil Fruit Type: Paramecia

Devil Fruit Appearance:
Ito Ito no Mi  350?cb=20151220070449
Devil Fruit Description: The user is bestowed with the power to generate and control white, ultra-thin, razor-sharp strings attachable to seemingly any surface (even non-solid targets such as clouds) from seemingly any part of the user's own body (even the innards), though mostly seen protruding from the palms and fingertips, for many diverse purposes, such as manipulating people's movements in a way reminiscent of how puppeteers control puppets by connecting the strings to their spines, swiping the strings to slice through things like body parts and weapons similar to piano wire or microscopic  wire, attaching them to clouds for aerial transportation, and creating masses of bundled-up, compressed strings for various constructs such as ropes usable as whips, bullets, clones, a humongous cage-like force field or a massive spider web defense. Generally, it is unknown if there is a limit to the length and quantity of the strings producible.

Fighting Style: Black Play
Weapon Utilization: No
Description: Cody tends to use his strings to swipe and cut his targets other than outright controlling them. Currently, he can only control small animals being unable to control humans yet. He likes to keep his attacks smooth and clean, leaning back on his Cipher Pol training. Black Play is merely a display of technicality with the fruit other than just base controlling things. Cody also includes Rokushiki techniques from his training from Cipher Pol.

Toggled and Passive Abilities:
Blue Sore [Passive]: Cody's string is nigh indestructible, while also being wafer-thin, making his strings extremely hard to deal with and also to see. There seems to be a blue hue to Cody's strings though as opposed to the pure white strings.

Puppeteer [Passive]: Currently Cody only has the ability to control small animals with his fruit. He can move these animals however he wants in what manner he wants as long as they are in an xx meter radius. The number is determined by Cody's currently level times 10.

Ghost Body [Toggle]: With the constant training Cody has received from the corporation that raised him and Cipher Pol, he has been able to enhance his reflexes. Making them quicker, faster and more precise than most people. 10% buff to reflex while suffering a 10% debuff to willpower.

Razor's Edge [Toggle]: The strings that the String String fruit produces can become razor-sharp. Anyone that touches them usually ends up with cuts around the area that touched the said string. It's best to be aware of your surroundings when fighting Cody. 20% Buff to Attack 20% debuff to Willpower.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Last edited by Cody on Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Castor O. Nox

Castor O. Nox

Tracker

Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku
Race : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Supernova
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Position : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Haki Specialization : Busoshoku
Haki Level : 6
Attack (ATK) : 400
Defense (DEF) : 200
Reflex (RX) : 420
Willpower (WP) : 370
Level : 57
Experience Points : 5756
Bounty : 270,000,000
Berries : 37,893,750‬
[baneoftheweak][untouchable][childofdestiny]

Ito Ito no Mi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ito Ito no Mi    Ito Ito no Mi  EmptyToday at 7:03 am

@Cody wrote:

Ito Ito no Mi

Devil Fruit Appearance:
Devil Fruit Description: The user is bestowed with the power to generate and control white, ultra-thin, razor-sharp strings attachable to seemingly any surface (even non-solid targets such as clouds) from seemingly any part of the user's own body (even the innards), though mostly seen protruding from the palms and fingertips, for many diverse purposes, such as manipulating people's movements in a way reminiscent of how puppeteers control puppets by connecting the strings to their spines, swiping the strings to slice through things like body parts and weapons similar to piano wire or microscopic  wire, attaching them to clouds for aerial transportation, and creating masses of bundled-up, compressed strings for various constructs such as ropes usable as whips, bullets, clones, a humongous cage-like force field or a massive spider web defense. Generally, it is unknown if there is a limit to the length and quantity of the strings producible.

Description: Cody tends to use his strings to swipe and cut his targets other than outright controlling them. Currently, he can only control small animals being unable to control humans yet. He likes to keep his attacks smooth and clean, leaning back on his Cipher Pol training. Black Play is merely a display of technicality with the fruit other than just base controlling things. Cody also includes Rokushiki techniques from his training from Cipher Pol.

Blue Sore [Passive]: Cody's string is nigh indestructible, while also being wafer-thin, making his strings extremely hard to deal with and also to see. There seems to be a blue hue to Cody's strings though as opposed to the pure white strings.

Puppeteer [Passive]: Currently Cody only has the ability to control small animals with his fruit. He can move these animals however he wants in what manner he wants as long as they are in an xx meter radius. The number is determined by Cody's currently level times 10.

Ghost Body [Toggle]: With the constant training Cody has received from the corporation that raised him and Cipher Pol, he has been able to enhance his reflexes. Making them quicker, faster and more precise than most people. 10% buff to reflex while suffering a 10% debuff to willpower.

Razor's Edge [Toggle]: The strings that the String String fruit produces can become razor-sharp. Anyone that touches them usually ends up with cuts around the area that touched the said string. It's best to be aware of your surroundings when fighting Cody. 20% Buff to Attack 20% debuff to Willpower.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Gray

Ito Ito no Mi  Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][windcaller][punchoutguru]
[endgameboss]

Ito Ito no Mi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ito Ito no Mi    Ito Ito no Mi  EmptyToday at 1:13 pm

Approved!

@Cody wrote:

Ito Ito no Mi

Devil Fruit Appearance:

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Ito Ito no Mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Fighting Styles :: Devil Fruits :: Approved-
Jump to: