Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 11:35 amHyde Garland[Bio] Kaito TsukiyamaYesterday at 4:36 amKaito Tsukiyama[Rolls] Start me up!Yesterday at 4:08 amRNGesus[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:24 pmGoldmonger[Saga] The Dark Parade - The Diagnosis [Part I] Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:25 pmRowan Roji[Tracker] Tafari LeonidasMon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 pmTafari[Arc] Dreams of Kings and Castles: Part III- Invocation Under StarlightMon Mar 25, 2024 4:56 pmSkoll[Bio] Tafari Leonidas Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pmGray[Bio] Asakura DojiMon Mar 25, 2024 3:31 pmGray
Go down
Anonymous

["Rubeck"|Contestation Arc|] Empty ["Rubeck"|Contestation Arc|]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:28 pm

The Collector

Golden Eyes Swordsman

["Rubeck"|Contestation Arc|] SXDthIM

"I have several blades but I just gotta add yours to my collection. Because it won't be a collection without your shit."|King of Nox

The water whip against the hull of the ship as the ship advances. The gentle breeze of the wind smacks against the sails of "The Arc" as it continues to drift along the waves of the sea. The crashing water begins to subside as it slams against the wooden deck of  "The Arc" causing the deck surface to be moisture. A dozen or so marines walks along the deck of the ship doing varies of task assign to them by their superior to maintain the ship.

Believe it or not, "The Arc" is a standard Marine vessel known as Gunkan Custom Built to the specifications of Shiro and his companions. It has the standard built of most Marine ships with a few visual distinctions. The Arc is a tall and longship spanning 40m from aft to bow with a mast 15m high.  Upon the ship is three-mast and trio of sails dyed in an eggshell white. The ship Logo is printed across the two largest sails on the bow and midship masts. They are large and handle most of the ship's speed while the remaining seven sails are smaller and rigged to pulley systems.

All of the navigation of The Arc were handled by the  Acting Captain Shiro O' Lantern. A recently appoint Lieutenant Junior Grade Officer due to the recent demise of his superior officer. He is one of the highest ranks marines aboard aside from his acting  XO  Lieutenant Junior Grade Officer  Ghost AnDha Shell. Both  Shiro and Ghost are capable of Marines officers. However, Head Quarters granting them temporary command of the G-16 unit until another officer be can spare.

In these times manpower was low due to the increasing piracy spark of the world. The called for more fearsome, and stronger marines were indeed the topic of discussion. Which is why the World Government decided to answer by increasing basic training.

Hint the reason why the marines training has been harsher than regular. But this training has birthed a new breed of marines Shiro, and Ghost is apart of this generation. These fine tune warriors have been instructed to set up a base of operation at Rubeck, and await for their new superior to arrive with the orders.

But Shiro wasn't a simple man nor was Ghost as they were apart of cultist organization bent on attaining power under the banner of the WG. Seeing this as an opportunity to establish a foundation as well as win the favor of WG but it was also risky if the outcome isn't good repercussions will indeed fall on them. Shiro had to decide whether or not he wants to risk exposing his unit to these repercussions in such unfavorable terms.

Shiro had grunt as he stood along the wooden deck of the ship his eyes study the sky blue cloudless sky. Shiro was dress in his usual attire a red haori with a golden snake on the hood, and a coat draped over his shoulders. Holding up his haori is a golden sash acting as a belt. Shiro has on a pair of wooden sandals with a pair of long white socks. Let not forget the pair of dark red baggy pants with heavily frayed hems by the ankles. His bright gold eyes and golden shorts hair give him a manly appearance. Oddly enough  Tuck within the belt of his golden sash is several bladed weapons and a tattoo on the white justice coat is  (中尉 Chūi). As a traditional justice coat, sleeves of these coats are often much longer than the wearers' arms.

Peering down at the file of one Bounder R. Lion a local  Rubeck smuggler capture by former ranking CO who was killed in action by big-time pirate name World. Is being kept down below in the cell waiting to be transported to court|jail. Shiro has the opportunity to question this pirate and attain information, and intel on this smuggling operation.

The question is whether or not Mr. Lion would be helpful or not flipping through the pages of the file as he skims them. Shiro felt that Mr. Lion may not be willing to comply grunting in disapproval as he reflects on his former superior teaching.

Shiro remembers Captain Reese as a mid-age-wise man who wasn't known for his physical prowess but known for his wits, and intelligent.  Normally using his mind to out-think his foes, and planned pincers, and ambush.

Hmph. "This may work let try this... Get me, LT Shell." One of the marine down below brought his body into a state of attention as he said, " Yes Sir!" Immediately doing an about-face heading towards one of the masts that have small Den Den Mushi strap into it. Walking over to it the young marine grab it with his right hand and speak into the speaker Den Den Mushi as he said," Lieutenant Shell please come to the brig. You are needed on the brig immediately." After saying that 3 times over the speaker Den Den Mushi the young marine places the Den Den mushi back into its spot than wander off.

WC:815

Ship Link:

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Anonymous

["Rubeck"|Contestation Arc|] Empty Re: ["Rubeck"|Contestation Arc|]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:15 pm
 ["Rubeck"|Contestation Arc|] 214-94
I'll Give You To The Count Of Boom I Mean Three

Lt.Ghost was busy in his study getting a much needed message. His body has been hurting as of late. Taking on pirate crew after pirate crew was a bit taxing. To make matters worse the damn bandits were still running wild. It was a good thing G-16 was as good as their reputation makes them out to be. Lt.Ghost was indeed the intellectual head of the crew. Giving his vast knowledge of things. Surely it was time to take a much needed nap as well. This was exactly what he planned to do next. However he would hear a voice over the den den speakers coming in.

Rising up his head he would look a bit bother by it."Hey cadet you think if I just pretend I didn't hear that. He wouldn't have notice would he?" The cadet was a medical engineer who would aid the Lt from time to time. Looking down at Ghost she would reply. "It is your call Lt.Ghost after all you know what is best." It was clear Ghost fancy Yara. As he stood up nearly naked blushing. Looking on she would leave as he puts his gear on. He would be wearing his usual uniform. This was the standard marine gear but his marine coat was dark ocean blue and he was now wearing his gloves.

Making sure he looked the part he would give a smile. Soon he would head out as two guards were outside his door. Giving him a the all is well look he would be on his way. "The captain must really be in a panic and this time I hope it is not nothing crazy like last time."As he was walking to the brig. The sun would start to come up. The ship would be moving with the motion of the ocean. He would stop to watch the sun rise up. This gave him great joy. Soon he would make it to the brig looking around he would spot the current captain of G-16. Lt.Ghost would yawn as he looked at him walking up to him "so what is the up."
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:35 am

The Collector

Golden Eyes Swordsman

Rules? What rules?

"Honor? Is that what you are all talking about? Then let us speak instead of our duty to the Marines. Honor will not protect the world. I do not believe that using evil to defeat evil is itself an evil act."|King of Nox

"Punctual is key Lieutenant Shell." Shiro had thought to himself as he waited for the Lieutenant to arrive. A few seconds turn into a minute and minute turn into several minutes. All while Shiro waited he ponder on  Lieutenant Ghost in inexcusable tardies his gears turn within his head and the wheel clash together. If Shiro was a robot smoke would have steam out his ears as a light bulb went off within his mind.

Smirking as Lieutenant Shell finally arrives nodding his head in approval as he glances up into the calm blue sky. The Lieutenant had said," "So what is the up?"Quickly turning his attention back to Ghost while he kept the file within his left hand firmly. Readjusting his body preparing for salute that Ghost would have given him if he had used his brain.

After a brief second deciding to forget protocol for the moment, and focus on the plan at hand. But Shiro can't let Lieutenant Ghost get off that easy resting his right hand firmly on the blade known as Nox. As he took several forward attempting to close the distance between them once he was within 2 meters or so he would extend his left hand and shove the file into
File Info:

Ghost chest, and said," Bounder R. Lion a recently capture smuggler who we have to detain down below The Arc." Shiro had a grin as he steps away from Ghost as he signals him to follow him.

As Shiro walks he had continued to speak as he said," Good Cop or Bad Cop it doesn't matter. The entire point is to extract information from Mr. Lion with it we can earn face with our superiors. Soon we will be a step closer to expanding Nox Justice. But to do this Lieutenant I need your help won't you help me?"
Shiro movement didn't halt as he continues to descend down the stairs he spoke once again saying," Look read his file, and dig for the location of the drop use whatever means you can. I will be on stand by should you not be successful."

Shiro has a fair amount of faith within each of his subordinates but should they ever decide to cross him like a snake he will strike and inject his venom.
Returning back at the task at hand the marine guard place to guard Bounder R. Lion was none other than Elizabeth A. Bathory. Her rank often slips Shiro despite her name which Shiro learns by heart. It is his job to know all who serve Nox for they are his children. She is an upcoming young marine who has a set of skills. Potential like you would you never would dream. Continue down below while he maintains his paste so Ghost could keep up. Finally arriving at the stairs case that leads to there final destination ceasing his movement while signal Ghost to proceed down the stairs, and make a left at the end the only left.

Once Ghost made his way down below Shiro said,"
Oh down below is the marine Bathory she has been assign to watch Lion she will let you in the cell. Also it dark down there so make sure you grab the lamb good luck I will be listening in."

Jail Description :

WC:548

Ship Link:

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:18 pm
Ghost would look on at the man who was appointed captain of G-16. He was an uptight lad who took everything with a seriously order. Ghost was more or so the laid back kind of guy. Yet he still prove himself worthy of title of a marine captain as well. Only recently he was offer to advance his might. Knowing this was a way and a favor. Getting demoted to get promoted how funny. He would think as Captain Shiro gave him the files with the Name:Bounder Richard Lion. Ghost face would soon turn upside down as it was more work to do. Quickly following after the captain. Ghost would read through Mr.Lions files. This was funny because he ranned into him more then once. But the captain would not know of such a thing.

Ghost was the captain of a unit who was taken out by a bandit alliance long ago. Could he still hold hard feels maybe just maybe. Soon Captain Shiro would explain just what was going to happen and how he wanted it to happen. He clearly had the you got to listen to me persona down. Ghost would smile at this as Shiro was explaining what he needed down. Quickly he would say well throw shades his way. Saying if he should fell just what does he mean by that? Ghost would soon hold his hands up as they made it to the dark cold cell. Looking on he would see Elizabeth who would sulate him and the captain. Ghost would return the favor as he would dismiss her out of his way. His lady had an ongoing fuled with her and he did not want to get in
Elizabeth way if the rumors were true.

Soon Ghost would make it to the cell walk of the low life bandit. Looking on to see just how dark it really was. Smiling as he took the lamp thing. He would look back at the captain who finally stop talking and started to laugh. "As if I would fell such a task." Looking on Ghost would soon make his way to Lions. Opening up his Cell as a glare of light came in with him. Lions would look up at Ghost and would remember him from long back. Ghost would look right back at him in his eyes. Yet he couldn't remember this guy but knows he plays a very important role in his career.

Pointing his fingers at him Lion knew just what Ghost could do and knows he would do it. "I will ask one time and one time only just where is the drop taking place? Answer slow and your death shall be slow answer fast and we could talk about adding more days to your life."
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:32 am

The Collector

Golden Eyes Swordsman

Do We Operate Above The Law?
"The ticket to the future is always Open."|King of Nox

["Rubeck"|Contestation Arc|] GvOqRHm
Captain Shiro had watched the eager Lieutenant descend downstair in silence as he leans his back against the wooden wall. Nox is a secret organization so what happened here must be kept under wraps, and discretion is required above all.

Bounder R. Lion could hear the shuffling of several approaching footsteps as he remains strap against the wall. Several irons chains strap along his ankles and wrist that kept him firmly in place but the chains provide 1 meter slack so he could move. Mr. Lion didn't know the time nor time of day only relying on shift changes, and food to determine the time of day.

Whether this method was accurate or not required an attempt to confirm this action which Lion was finna established. The approaching entity shuffling of several footsteps drew near. The sound each footstep made was quite distinct with the addition of the sound of jiggling keys accompany it and finally the turning of the lock that the key cause the gears to open.

The opening of the cell door reveals a bright new light source, and at first, Bounder wasn't able to identify. It was not until his eyes had readjusted, and the figure emerges from the doorway is none other than the marine Ghost.

Believe it or not, Bounder had a few run-ins with Ghost but off the books and he had escaped. So when Bounder saw Ghost he was happy somewhat. Listening to Ghost as he had said," I will ask one time and one time only just where is the drop taking place? Answer slow and your death shall be slow answer fast and we could talk about adding more days to your life."

"Yes, this is a wonderful opportunity they need me.  If I can somehow weasel me a deal maybe I can come out on top again."
Bounder had thought to himself as Ghost stepped into the cell he had taken note the door remained open as the marine held the lamp in his hand firmly.

Standing about 2 meters from him pausing for a moment deciding what to say after a few seconds Lion said, "I am afraid that is out of the question. Why? because you need me, and strangely enough I need you. Per-...haps  a deal in exchange for said coordinates you let me go in other words you turn the other cheek just this once."

Captain Shiro could hear bits and pieces of the conversation enough for him to understand what is going on as of now. Believe it or not, Shiro was interested to see how his XO will handle this. To be frank, normally they would soften them up before the kill. Often they were press for time so the hostile approach was required.

It is the marine job to determine when to press which button, and what time to press each. Did Captain Shiro have faith in Ghost indeed he did that why he went first, and not last?

Bounder R. Lion was reminding still in place sitting on the cold metal bench Bounder awaited for Ghost to reply. He knew anything could happen to be honest what happened next depend on Ghost's next move.

WC:533

Ship Link:

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:35 pm
Ghost would smile as Lions told him that as all was going to his plan. Little did the bandit know. Ghost would take his hands and start to crack them. With the lamp in his and be would slap it across Lion face. It was show time as he looked down at Lions. Ghost would smile as he grab Lions right hand. Looking at his fingers as a wicked grin came about. Ghost was still a bit mad at what happened a while back and this prick was going to play for it."I warned you yet you did not take it seriously at all did you? I'll give you to the count of 10 to answer me. Or else your head will go boom ok. Now then where is the drop taking place and what time." The moment Ghost said that he would take one finger and break it. The sound would sound like glass breaking.

Ghost would give a wicked smile as he broke finger number two. Looking at the man he should be in clear pain by now. "To hell with it let's break them all at the same time." Ghost would smile as he would kneed the me in the chest. Soon enough blood might come up as he looked on Ghost knew this man was ready to speak. Ghost would walk out of the cell as he looked to the ceiling. Looking back at the captain he would smile."He should talk now if not he will be put through even more danger. Come in and let's get the information we need from him." Saying that Ghost would return to Lions as he looked down at the beat up bandit.

Thinking back to his old unit he nearly teared up from the pain he went through. But damn he felt good doing such a thing to Lions. Using g the lamp Ggost was ready to create a bomb out of Lions head. But it all depends on his next move."Are you in pain because it will only get worse anyway make your move you loser."
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:08 am

The Collector

Golden Eyes Swordsman

Do We Operate Above The Law?
“Man always thinks about the past before he dies, as if he were frantically searching for proof that he truly lived.”|King of Nox

Lion honestly didn't know what to expect from Lieutenant Junior Grade Ghost. He could remember the few times he did run into him it was a close call. Taking into account all the crimes he committed, and the hint of warning from Ghost lips. Then suddenly display of cracking his hand, and reaching for his right hand didn't feel too good oftentimes Lion wonders why people chose the hard way. To be honest, Lion could have resit from when Ghost attempt to grab his hand but it will be in vain because he was already chained up, and with 1 meter slack he didn't have much room to move.

The lamp that Lieuntant Ghost holds firmly in his left hand was placed down by the young marine, and upon his face, a wicked grinned could be seen the marine face spell sinister.

"Time is a tricky thing I wonder how much time he has?" The Lion had thought to himself as suddenly Lion felt a jolt of intense pain. Along with what can be only described as a crackling sound of his Ring Finger snapping apart.  Follow that very same example Ghost grab the Pinky Finger, and granted Lion once again that intense pain, and focus on the wound.

The screams of Lion travel throughout the level of the deck. Being a smuggler is a dangerous job every day. Every day as a man Lion, he risks getting himself hurt but that made him a man. The man sitting on the bench was in a great amount of pain clearly it is shown on his face along with weeping tears of his sorrow. Glancing at his body you may see several signs of defeat of broken man in pain. Lion cried in pain as Ghost said, "To hell with it let's break them all at the same time." Then for a brief second Lion couldn't breathe due to sudden knee to the chest which quickly grants Lion more pain.

"Urgh, that right hit me wh-...ile I am down you filthy pig." Lion's had thought to himself. If while he was getting beat he was thinking using the very muscle that saves him throughout time along with something else he picks up from an auction house.

Remembering the words of Ghost as he grabs the lamp, and release Lion's right hand as he exits the room. The shuffling of his footstep echoes throughout the deck floor but in the time he had left it was an opening for Lion to perform his Ace of Spade aka his trump card.

Luckily the tears of the broken man travel down his cheeks and drop along with his broken fingers just a few drops, and suddenly it completely heals his all his finger that was broken by Ghost. The entire time the exchange with Ghost, and  Captain Shiro was able to witness this neither was the guard.

Captain Shiro could hear approaching footsteps along with the light source as Ghost came around the corner Shiro had glanced up at the ceiling as he smirks. Then  Ghost said, "He should talk now if not he will be put through even more danger. Come in and let's get the information we need from him."

Captain Shiro didn't say anything nor did he nodded his head in neither approval or disapproval instead he follows Ghost back to the cell for the further question of the prisoner Lion. What did Captain Shiro think about Ghost methods?  It wasn't the fact he uses brute force but the fact of how he thought the brute force was the key in every interrogation but this time it wasn't because time is something they were lacking.

Finally arriving back in the cell he could see Lion condition he was sweating, and look to be recovering. That means he was looking to regroup, and asset the situation that wasn't good, and this method Ghost was deploy was too time-consuming. Why not give him what he thinks he wants.

WC:655

Ship Link:

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Shiro O' Lantern on Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:03 pm
With the lamp back in his hands he would look on at the way the fire was moving. Truly it was dancing to the sound of war. The sound of war is a very deadly noise. So deadly in fact nobody ever wants to hear it. But still Ghost was in the days of his past battle. So many men and women were lost that day. Damn it was so messed up. All because of a few no good people. Keeping his waits about him Ghost looked down at Lions. Viewing him up and down he was clearly pissed off. Looking on Ghost truly hated evil and all it stood for. This was good as he walked passed the Captain he would point his fingers at Loins.

"I nearly forgotten you could heal somehow someway. But get this can you regrow a hand?" Ghost would smile as he put down the lamp. He would place his right foot on Lions chest. "My no hold back justice will prove better and this is a big goodbye." Snapping his fingers as a small explosion came about. Ghost aimed right at Lions right hand. With no way to stop or defend himself. The bomb explosion would indeed take off his hand.

Such a sad yet needed way to go. With looks of sorrow in his eyes the room was filled with smoke. As Ghost started to fan it away. Still pointing his fingers at him."Next it's your legs now then talk bitch." Looking on at the Captain he would give a smile."Truth be told he ain't to smart but I narrow it down to two possible drop locations. But the fact is we on a timer so he need to talk or his legs go boom."
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:13 pm

The Collector

Golden Eyes Swordsman

“It may be hard right now but you must silent those thoughts. Stop counting those things you have lost, what is gone is gone. So ask yourself, what is there that still remains to you.“|King of Nox

Captain Shiro was aware of Bishop Ghost interrogation methods but it was no longer require as he continues to listen to what Ghost had to say, "I nearly have forgotten you could heal somehow someway. But get this can you regrow a hand?"

Lion had grin as Ghost once again rest his foot along his chest as he did so Lion said," Chiyu Chiyu No Mi otherwise known as Heal Heal No Mi it does have its limits but it is useful in this line of business."The man known as Lion had grin as Ghost had said, "My no holdback justice will prove better and this is a big goodbye."

Just as Ghost had begun to raise his hand to aim at Bounder right hand Captain Shiro  attempt to speak as he said," That is enough Lieutenant Ghost let saved enough for the pirates later on today."

If Ghost would comply Shiro would calmly walk over Lion, and said," I will honor my word of letting you go for exchange for the drop location. You will receive 1 rowboat with some supplies that you should be enough for you to make it back to land. But only after we have confirmed the coordination for the drop is good. Otherwise, due process and my Lientunat lovely touch will befall upon you."

But if in fact, Ghost didn't heed the orders of his superior. Then action will be taken but upon a later time after this pressing matter is dealt with. There were several coughs and screeching yells of pain from Lion as the smoke cleared away. Because Captain Shiro didn't wish to halt Ghost's actions through the use of his action he decides to allow it to happen.

Once the smoke had cleared up Ghost continues to speak as he said, "Next it's your legs now  talk bitch." Shiro had sighed as Ghost had look back at him with a smile.

As his XO continues to talk he had said, "Truth be told he ain't too smart but I narrow it down to two possible drop locations. But the fact is we on a timer so he needs to talk or his legs go boom."

Step forward this time stepping directly to the ride side of Ghost as he attempts to rest his left hand on his right hand attempting to push it down. He had said," There is still hope left but only if you comply than everyone will win. Listen, Lion, I will honor my word of letting you go for exchange for the drop location. You will receive 1 rowboat with some supplies that you should be enough for you to make it back to land. But only after we have confirmed the coordination for the drop is good. Otherwise, due process and my Lientunat lovely touch will befall upon you."

There was blood on the floor and the chain that once held Lion's right hand slip off because there wasn't much of his right hand left to keep it in place. But once again Lion cried out in pain as he weeps the water from his eyes transfer from out his eyeballs, and unto his right hand that was no free, and completely heal.

Reaching out with his free right hand he reaches out to Captain Shiro, and said," Deal the coordination are (XX, XX), and the time is 4 days from now at midnight one supply ship will be heading to Rubneck I am sure you can handle even that much."

But he will only speak only after Shiro shakes his hand in confirmation otherwise he won't. Captain Shiro indeed grab his hand in a firm handshake as his hand was still wet from fresh blood from his recent attack from Ghost. Once done he would signal Ghost to follow him back to his office, and leave the rest for Bathory to handle after all she was the guard.

WC:653

Ship Link:

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:01 pm
Ghost would smile as Lion was in pain. Seeing him like this put a smile on his face. Fanning the smoke out of his way. He would watch as Lions hand regrow with rapid fashion. This made so much sense since he did shoot him over twenty times in thier last meetings. Ghost would look shocked seeing this. "So this is how he survived the great bandit battle of the west huh. So ok this changes things it really does." Looking on he would think to himself as he watches the captain make the deal. Ghost knowing damn this guy had other plans. Still thinking of that day so long ago. Had his mind on a trip.

He would watch as the captain left the room but on Ghost face. It was pure happiness as he now knew what Lion was good for. Looking at Lion Ghost would look him in the eyes."I know your game buddy so dont go breaking the captain heart. The guys got a real bad habit of being lied too. Looking in he would walk out of the cell as other marine came in to do thier jobs. Ghost would leave out of the cell. Looking on he would take his time going back to the office of the captain. But soon enough he would make it there. Looking on at the captain he would smile. "Two things first dont trust him at all and number two his devil fruit could be useful to us indeed. But to make matters better he should be telling the truth. The gug will trade his own mother for his freedom."

All they had to do is lay down the ambush and it would save the day. But nothing ever goes as planned especially in this line of work.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:19 am

The Collector

Golden Eyes Swordsman

"They're all cowards, every damn one of them. Whatever. I'll just consume them. As they become my flesh and blood, they will see beyond. I... I am the king!"|Bleach Espada 6 Grimmjow

Lion listen to Ghost as he said, "So this is how he survived the great bandit battle of the west huh.? So  this changes things it, really does." Taking note of this event he would be sure to get even with the Lieuntant one way or another.

As Ghost finishes up his sentence Captain Shiro begins to make his way out the door. Bounder had thought to himself," A hand for a hand that crazy bastard is going to pay in full." As Captain Shiro left Ghost to continue to speak as he said, "I know your game buddy so don't go breaking the captain's heart. The guys got a real bad habit of being lied too. " Holy fuck the guys? is he gay is the Captain gay?" Bounder had thought to himself as Ghost withdraw, and several more marine came in to clean up.

Captain Shiro decides to describe Lieuntant Ghost's personality so far he was talkative, aggression, angry, and insubordinate. "Mhm, I don't know what I am going to do with him." Captain Shiro had mumble under his breath as he exits the cell as he begins to make his way back up to the hall, and up the stars. As he walked he had begun to piece together some ideas of potential plan of action on how he wishes to proceed.

As he walked he had taken several mental notes on the issue at hand, and future issues that may arise. As they walked time past until they finally arrive at the Captain Quarters as it was print on the door. Unlocking it, and signal for the Lieutenant to take a seat but not before he said, "Two things first don't trust him at all and number two his devil fruit could be useful to us indeed. But to make matters better he should be telling the truth. The guy will trade his own mother for his freedom."

As Ghost talk, Shiro had listened, as he took the seat behind his desk and upon Ghost finishing he had said," I hear your concerns but perhaps you will listen to the chameleon for he knows when to reveal his cards, and when to act. Today there were people who witness you brutally justice the marines, Lion, Bathory, and me. In the future, I hope you take a minute think before you act because not all the time I will be able to save you."

Sigh as he continues to speak he had said," Lion I can handle him, and pirate working with marines? No... this will be a marine only victory. Nevermind that I need you to go down to the ammo room or storage room, and grab some bombs, one remote control, and meet me at the bridge."

After he had finished talking he had stood up, and made his way over to the shelf as he grabs a map, and place it on his desk. Along with grabbing several pens, compass, and different types of rulers. Once he grabs everything he took his seat back behind his desk and begins to look at a map and studying it.

WC:522

Ship Link:

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:19 pm
Ghost sat down in the chair as the captain of G-16 talked about his way of justice. Which was on it's own a very rare kind. It was the marine with attitude way of life. Looking on as the captain said his way of justice was a bit much. He would stare with a blink expressionless face. Clearly he did not read up on Ghost stories nor his profile before hand.but he was indeed happy to hear that they shall take the victory this day. Looking on Ghost would notice he said grab bombs from the storage room. This was ok but the fact was Ghost was a human bomb all on his own. So much so even with a single match he could still cause an explosion.

Ghost would stand up as he looked on at the door without even looking at the captain."To be honest the last time I showed mercy I lost everything. My unit my version of a perfect world hell even my hope. I'm glad people saw this side of me hopefully they spread the news. That I am playing for keeps." Soon he would walk away even if the captain would say something to him. Making his way to grab the bombs. Going through the many rooms he needed to. He would make it to where he needed to be.

Looking on he would take some bomb powder and eat it. Making an ok face as he chews on it."Its ok but the powder could be better cheap fucks." Soon he would get what was needed of him as the usual smile came across his face. Soon he would walk to his destination as he made it there. He would wait on the captain as he held the bombs in his hand. Looking high up in the sky as the sun was shinning down brightly over head.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:45 pm

The Collector

Golden Eyes Swordsman

"And they say you can't teach a old dog new tricks."|Blah

Planting the longitude and latitude on the map examing the coordinate of the drop spot as he begins to think. Nodding his head in approval as he begins to gather an idea of how he wants to proceed. Grabbing a piece of string, and placing it on the map as he measures the current distance from here to there and them to Rubneck. Upon finishing he leans back in his chair as he said, "Mhm just a few days from here I guess it can't be helped let me call it in."

Clearing his voice as he grabs the snail Den Den Mushi that was on his desk as he picks it up it snaps awake as he said," Evening Marines. This is acting Captain Shiro of G-16.  We will be taking a small detour before our arrival on Rubneck. All men on deck please stand by for a coordinate change."

Taking a small breathe as he glances at the drop coordinates memorizing them as he said," Precede to (XX, XX). I repeat the ship will be going to (XX, XX) we will proceed with caution that is all. Oh, and Lieutenant Ghost please report to Captain Quarters for a debrief." Leaning back in his chair he ponders on the crew next move whatever it is he would have to debrief them give them a choice.

Without the support of HQ yet Captain Shiro didn't wish to put his men in jeopardy but the same can't be said about Ghost he ole the Captain one. For what just occurs it only right that the XO risk his life in return for bluntly risking Captain Shiro face amongst the marines.

Upon Ghost knocking on the door Captain Shiro would say, "Come in." Awaiting for Ghost to take his seat before he starts his debriefing. The first thing would be informed Ghost of the drop location along with the distance from them to here.  Along with the time, the dropship was posted to be there.

WC:

Ship Link:

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:25 am
As he sat on the board walk of the ship bridge. Ghost would hear the captain voice come over the speakers. Looking on he would smile as he was just told to be at the bridge of the ship. Looking on he would stand up from leaning on the boardwalk.Leaving the bombs behind and having them being watched by some marine grunts. Looking up he would start his walk towards the captain office again. Thinking to himself was this how his Liuetent was to him. Then again Destiny was truly a loyal member of his unit. As he started to walk most all crew members would be friendly to him. Waving and saluting him. This was expected as he was very popular in the marines. Mostly because he looked out for the little guys.

As he made it back inside he would stop by his room. He would unlock the door and go inside. There he saw Yara sleeping and such a sleeping beauty she was. Going over to his desk. He would grab his inhaler. Walking over by Yara he would kiss her forehead"I love you infinity.". Soon heading back outside of his room. Locking the door behind him. Smiling as he left his wedding was soon to be in a few months.Thinking about all he would do to keep her alive. As he walked to the captain office. Each step was as if he was back on his own ship. Ghost refused to lose more but damn this captain was too by the books just like his old captain.

Knocking on the door he would come inside the office. Slowly walking up to the captain desk. Taking a seat as he still had his inhaler in his hand. He would take an inhale. "Listen you the captain and all that but please. Don't be sending me places only to have me come right back here. As if I am a rookie or something. Now then what is phase 2 of this plan of yours Captain?"

Last edited by Ghost on Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:13 am

The Collector

Golden Eyes Swordsman

“Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"|Lieutenant Howell

["Rubeck"|Contestation Arc|] DjIcMOt
Captain Shiro had folded his arms upon Ghost arrival."Good, you are here Lieutenant. But before I begin I want you to know in this operation we will take somewhat of equal risk. Lieutenant Ghost with your abilities the attempt to cease the dropship is possible. But I can't just forget what you just did. You risk revealing Nox's presence with your brutally tactic with Lion. Thus payment is required well not a payment but a favor for causing this unnecessary paperwork on my end that I have to cover up."

After taking a small breath Shiro said,"  We need three teams. One will set up the bombs. The next will be on stand by for help, and the last one is the decoy. Can you guess which one you would be?" Captain Shiro had a chuckle as he glances at Ghost he said, "Yup you guess its decoy. But that isn't important we know the ship location, we have the element of surprise, and kinda know the terrain.  Look here, and here is local canal the dropship been have been hiding in there due to are ship size we won't be able to fit so we have to do as much damage as possible before they slip away... Well, they think they will slip away but we will be ready."

Captain Shiro had stood up out his seat as he glances at Ghost. Sighing as he reaches over to grab the Den Den Mushi as he said," Listen, Lieutenant Ghost, we are disobeying orders from HQ if this operation doesn't come out good then it will be our blame, and failure I won't tolerate mistakes or fucks up. I need 30 willing marines to volunteer yes I said volunteer for the glory of  this operation follow my orders, and everything should work out smoothly then we will have a  little wiggle room."

After picking up the Den Den Mushi he hands it over to Lieuntant Ghost and said," 3 teams of 10 men fully equip, and prepare to die in the name of justice. Along with 3 rowboats, and rope for boarding of this vessel is what we need, and what you going to ask for don't let me down Lieuntant we have over 200 men not counting ourselves under our command just get me 30 willing men. Use your words to touch the heart of the man, and get me these fucking volunteers."

Once Ghost grabs the Den Den Mushi he would let go, and he would walk around his desk. As he made his way toward the door as he attempts to leave the room entirely giving Ghost privacy. He had other things to do, and one of them was getting the ship to the drop location, and with meeting point a few days away he had to get a move on it.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
                                    TIME SKIP SHIP COMBAT ONLY BEGIN!
A few days have passed three to be exact as The Arc arrives at the drop location. The night sky was clear, and the moon provides the world with its light. It was somewhat foggy but The Arc didn't allow that to waiver it momentum spotting the vessel several 100 of meters away from them, and another several hundred meters from the canal Captain Shiro gave the command of all hands-on deck prepping the crew for the worst-case scenario as he studied the other vessel with his telescope Den Den Mushi.

Once they were in the range of the other vessel the suggestion of halting all ship movements and be prepared for boarding under Marine authority suggested. Whether they have the right to do so doesn't matter because if they were doing something bad they will run or fight. Either way, the command of the fire the ship cannons at-will commence at any time they weren't complying with stopping or shown any hostile action.

The Arc Vs MM Ship Info:

WC:645

Ship Link:

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:17 am
The Arc fire attempt to fire cannons(MT)
1 UT successful

MM responds to attempt to fire his own cannons(MT)
1 UT successful

Last edited by Shiro O' Lantern on Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:42 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to added in the class of each ship which was MT.)
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

Name : Variable
Epithet : Variable
Height : Variable
Weight : Variable
Species : Variable
Faction : Variable
Crew : Variable
Ship : Variable
Crew Role : Variable
Devil Fruit : Variable
Bounty : Variable
Balance : Variable

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:17 am
The member 'Shiro O' Lantern' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 10

--------------------------------

#2 'Reflex Check' : 13
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:12 pm

The Collector

Golden Eyes Swordsman

“Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"|Lieutenant Howell

Captain Shiro snatch the snail Den Den Mushi speaker as he said," Unidentified vessel patroling Rubeck. You have entered pirate known water according to laws of the sea. Please prepared to be aboard for random search. Any resistance would be met with force any attempt to run will result in force I hope you follow the instruction of halting you ship movements or else. "

The Arc was approximately 200 meters from MM which is dropship. It had managed to sneak up on the vessel due to the cover of the night sky and small fog. The warning and message of Captain Shiro were said at the 200-meter mark by the 150 meters mark his ship had halted its movement and got into a position of firing range. Again the MM was now 150 meters away from The Arc, and it immediately sprung into action as it set to sail away from the marine vessel. The ship dropship also fires a few rounds in panic.  
The deck of MM was quiet until the shouting voice of Captain Shiro's voice was heard over the Den Den Mushi Speaker. This causes a series of events to happen the first the sound of alarms causing all hands on deck to awake, and come to there battle station. The person who alerts the rest of the crew was the person at the lookout. He just the one who sounded the alarm by ringing the bells at his station.

Shortly after the pirate came to the deck, and immediate without the orders of the captain they spotted the marine logo, and panic. Along with the warning of Captain Shiro, they fired off a volley of rounds (1 MT) at the marine vessel. To their surprise, it worked but not at the cost of the marine responding.
Onboard The Arc the voice of Captain Shiro ring along the deck. He said," Oh shit!" Captain Shiro said as he watches the bow of The Arc get hit by a few cannonballs. There was a small explosion and a small debrief was flung through the air. A few marines were injured but all was okay.  Captain Shiro said," All hands on deck! move the injured to Sick Bay and Fire(1 MT)! Let give them a taste of justice! Also, we aren't to sink this ship but disable I repeat we are fighting to disable!"

Captain Shiro had grin once the cannonballs hit the pirate vessel in approval. He had licked his lips he could feel the blood lust he could feel the thrive of battle within his heart and body. The life on the deck of the ship was thriving, and several men carried cannons balls to the correct station, and load up the cannon with them. 1 by 1 they fire off each cannon about 6 round was fired as they prepare to be fire again by orders of there superiors.

The Arc Vs MM Ship Updated Info:

WC:479

Ship Link:

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Shiro O' Lantern on Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:19 pm
After the brief report from the captain Ghost was well included in this plan. But this is not by the books but off the books. Which was no better then what he did. The fact Ghost did that to Lion was to send a message to the outlaws everywhere. Ghost had the den den Mushi in his hand has he sat there. Thinking of what to do next. All but ready he was as he left out about twenty minutes later. Gathering the men would be easy as he walked towards the crew room. There he saw most soldiers just relaxing the day away. Looking on he would simply say "so who wants to get a name for themselves?" Saying such a thing caught the eyes of nearly everyone there. Looking on they would ask him what did he mean by that?

Ghost would give a big smile."The thing is I need about thirty of you all to join my unit. We are going to capture a drop ship. I need all of you to help out.The thirty that come with me I shall have leave with me. Once I return to my captain status. This is a very dangerous mission we are going on. This mission could kill you or it could give yall a name. So do I have any takers?" At first nobody raised there hands and then Yara looked at him and her hand went up. Ghost would smile as she truly was Destiny sister and she would have been proud at that. Soon more would have thier hands up. With a smile on his face his assult unit was made and ready to go.
With loud cheers Ghost truly was loved here.

3 days later....

Soon the Captain would give the order as Ghost and his 30 men set sail. He would release the row boats as the battle would rage on. Slowly but surely he would allow his unit to get closer to the ship. Ghost was ready to attack as the drop ship managed to land a few hits on the marine ship. Soon he would look on as he order his men to throw up the hook ropes as it was time to invade the ship. Although the water was bumpy getting over to the drop ship. The real battle was only began. Ghost would take out his den den Mushi as he called the captain."Listen up we have made contact with the drop ship. We will board on your command."

With Ghost assault unit nearing the drop ship. They managed to get close by it because of the night fog. Even having the bombs on deck it was time to glow up. Ghost soldiers was pointing thier guns as they was ready to board the ship. Going around to the other side as to surround the drop ship. Ghost was still waiting on the ok.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:36 pm
Captain Shiro command another round of cannon fire at MM(LT) this is an attempt.
1 UT Successful

MM Respond with another round of cannon fire at The Arc(LT) this is an attempt
1 UT successful

Last edited by Shiro O' Lantern on Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

Crew Role : Variable
Devil Fruit : Variable
Bounty : Variable
Balance : Variable

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:36 pm
The member 'Shiro O' Lantern' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 20

--------------------------------

#2 'Reflex Check' : 10
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:17 pm

The Collector

Golden Eyes Swordsman
“Get down or lay down?"|A nigga

The Arc Vs MM Ship Updated Info:
"What the damage?"  one marine grunt yelled, "Captain Shiro sir! they just manage to hit the bow of the ship sir! Awaiting further order sir.!" Captain Shiro had nodded his head in approval as he said," Okay prepare another round of cannonballs."

The marine quickly begins to move into action as they load up the cannon with cannonballs, and once they were done they signal the captain upon there completion. Carefully studying the enemy ship who was still in range Captain Shiro was about to signal for the next round of cannon fire upon the enemy vessel.

But before he could his Den Den Mushi ring within his pocket his small Baby Den Den Mushi he had exchange his number, and another snail with Ghost to keep in touch. Though he didn't know who was calling him in the middle of battle upon picking up he sighs upon hearing the voice on the other line.

"Damnit! No one told you to go over there just yet now friendly fire can happen." Captain Shiro had mumble to himself under his breath as Ghost had said, "Listen up we have made contact with the dropship. We will board on your command."

It already to late to tell them to turn back around he would have to stand by until it was time to strike. Snapping back to reality Captain Shiro had said," Hold on Lieutenant." Placing down his left hand which held the Baby Den Den Mushi to picking up Speaker Den Den Mushi with his right hand as he said," Adjust cannons to aim at the enemy vessel masts and fire at will( 1 LT Hit), and reload."

It took them just a few seconds to readjust the cannons than several discharges of cannonball was flung into the air aiming to hit the mast of the enemy vessel.  Surprise the practice, and drills of the world government had paid off because each round found its mark hitting the deck and some part of the masts.

One marine from the lookout yell," We hit them, sir!" Captain Shiro nodded his head, and raise his left hand back up, and spoke into the Baby Den Den Mushi while he places the other one away from his mouth.

"Stand by Lieutenant Ghost don't aboard potential friendly fire I will let you know just hold on for a second."

Onboard the enemy vessel the deck was somewhat on fire, and several men were hurt and injured due to the attack of the marines. Some cried in pain others prepare to load the cannons. There was one man who was calm and smokes a cigar as soon as he spoke his command was heed.

"Stop fucking around get the wounded out the way.  Oh by the way clean up this fucking mess up, and  FIRE BACK ( 1 LT Hit)you fucking idiots. Navigator gets us to the Canal now!" The grunt quickly did what was order the ship begin to slowly change its course as several rounds of cannon fire fall down on the marine starboard side of the ship.

Captain Shiro could see the cannonballs as they hit against the ship with a thud. Bracing for the impact he prepares to give another set of orders for his man to carry out.

WC:545

Ship Link:

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:43 pm
Looking on his unit was still in rocky waters as he got the call back. This greatly shocked Ghost as he now was at a dead lock. Being on the opposite side of the ship did infact stop them from being caught up in the in between fire. Still Ghost had men out in the water and he was in the water himself. This could end badly if he didn't think fast. "I will give the captain about forty five more seconds. Then I will have no choice but to board the ship. The moment our friendly fire lands we will board." Ghost looks on as his three war boats were by the enemy ship. Talking to the den den Mushi he would say with a bit of a two tone voice."No you did not give the order I did. We will be boarding as soon as we could so get ready to win this thing captain. These men trust me and I won't let them down." Ghost would say as he looked back at his men.

Smiling at Yara he would give the signal to move out at and his command. The only thing he was waiting for was the ok. But Ghost knew it was a very good chance that they would be seen and he knew it was a very good chance that they would be attacked. But he had a back up plan to say the least. He would have his men aim at the ship as thier guns was pointed. His plan was as simply as it gets and that was to attack first if not it could end very badly. Looking on only time was on thier side as Ghost was well aware of what could happen all over again and damn it that was a very bad thing. The sound of war was loud and yelling was everywhere. Only thing on his mine was what was so damn important about this drop ship? On top of that it better be worth it. If not this battle would be a waste on all fronts.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:13 pm
Captain Shiro order The Arc to release another volley of cannon fire{MT} attempt
Possible fire damage from the previous attack{UT}.

Mouse order pirates on the MM to release yet another volley of cannon fire in response{MT}.
The Arc is still damaged from the previous cannonball fire{UT}.
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker