Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Elizabeth Bathory I_vote_lcapElizabeth Bathory I_voting_barElizabeth Bathory I_vote_rcap 
Becky NeverDie
Elizabeth Bathory I_vote_lcapElizabeth Bathory I_voting_barElizabeth Bathory I_vote_rcap 
Anton La'croix
Acacia
Yumiko
Yaksha
Emi Roromiya
Vikrum Belmont
Sheo
Hikari D. Rabbit
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Elizabeth Bathory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minx

Minx

Tracker

Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 122
Attack (ATK) : 64
Defense (DEF) : 62
Reflex (RX) : 44
Willpower (WP) : 45
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 50,000
[hardboiled]

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 1:42 pm

Elizabeth A. Bathory

Elizabeth Bathory 4c35d8834054b5ee0f3b721a934790ee

Basic Character Information

Starting Bonus: Tough Guy | [Starting Bonus Roll]

First Name: Elizabeth
Middle Name/Initial: A.
Last Name: Bathory
Epithet:
Race: Human
Faction: Marine
Profession: Kickboxing (Martial arts)

Physical Appearance

Height: 5'7
Weight: 153lbs

Hair Style: Long/Ponytail
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Purple
Scars: N/A
Clothing and Accessories: Elizabeth has a green color scheme in her clothing. Her top, is colored green, and covers her chest area. With her top is connected to a choker, which can be seen around her neck. Underneath her green colored top, is a black tank top that slightly covers her stomach. Around her waist is a green belt, with green leather. She also wears black shorts, and long green boots. To complete this outfit, she wears a pair of black gloves.

Description: One of Elizabeth's key features is her charming beauty. Elizabeth is athletically fit, and has the perfect body type for martial arts. Her skin is clean and smooth, with no visible scars.

The Past

Main Traits: Charmer, selfless, sharp tongue, protecting
Dislikes: Rudeness, suicidal people, ignorance, losers
Unique laugh: A laugh so silent it's hardly noticeable

Hometown: North blue/Lvneel
Personality:

One of Elizabeth's qualities is her charm. She's a lovely individual, and smooth with her way of words. You can say that she's quite the player, but she doesn't get down with love affairs. She generally likes to toy with others, and tease for the fun of it. Elizabeth is someone who'd risk her life to achieve her goal. She's willing to throw her life on the line for someone else. She's a selfless person who values the lives of others before her own. Allowing herself to create a bridge for people to cross, in order for them to achieve their own ambitions. She may as well be considered a suicidal person, but she doesn't careless throw herself into a situation where death is the only way to escape. Elizabeth has a sharp tongue, oftentimes display a sense of sarcasm. She can display a sense of rudeness to people, when speaking down upon. She isn't above to insults, but she doesn't stoop low, and call people names like a child. She's a caring, and a protecting person. Almost like a mother to their children.

History:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Castor O. Nox

Castor O. Nox

Elizabeth Bathory G7UGK6I
Tracker

Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku
Height : 5'7
Weight : 160lbs
Race : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Supernova
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Position : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Haki Specialization : Haoshoku, Busoshoku
Haki Level : 7
Hitpoints (HP) : 380
Attack (ATK) : 450
Defense (DEF) : 335
Reflex (RX) : 450
Willpower (WP) : 400
Level : 66
Experience Points : 6623
Bounty : 400,000,000
Shop Discount : -10%
Berries : 26,779,688
[baneoftheweak][bookworm][untouchable][childofdestiny]
[punchoutguru][barrelcrazed]

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 1:58 pm

Aside from a few spelling errors, some of which I fixed, this was solid. Hope you can reunite with yer Papa Miss Bathory

@Minx wrote:

Elizabeth A. Bathory

Elizabeth Bathory 4c35d8834054b5ee0f3b721a934790ee

Basic Character Information

Starting Bonus: Tough Guy | [Starting Bonus Roll]

First Name: Elizabeth
Middle Name/Initial: A.
Last Name: Bathory
Epithet:
Race: Human
Faction: Marine
Profession: Kickboxing (Martial arts)

Physical Appearance

Height: 5'7
Weight: 153lbs

Hair Style: Long/Ponytail
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Purple
Scars: N/A
Clothing and Accessories: Elizabeth has a green color scheme in her clothing. Her top, is colored green, and covers her chest area. With her top is connected to a choker, which can be seen around her neck. Underneath her green colored top, is a black tank top that slightly covers her stomach. Around her waist is a green belt, with green leather. She also wears black shorts, and long green boots. To complete this outfit, she wears a pair of black gloves.

Description: One of Elizabeth's key features is her charming beauty. Elizabeth is athletically fit, and has the perfect body type for martial arts. Her skin is clean and smooth, with no visible scars.

The Past

Main Traits: Charmer, selfless, sharp tongue, protecting
Dislikes: Rudeness, suicidal people, ignorance, losers
Unique laugh: A laugh so silent it's hardly noticeable

Hometown: North blue/Lvneel
Personality:

One of Elizabeth's qualities is her charm. She's a lovely individual, and smooth with her way of words. You can say that she's quite the player, but she doesn't get down with love affairs. She generally likes to toy with others, and tease for the fun of it. Elizabeth is someone who'd risk her life to achieve her goal. She's willing to throw her life on the line for someone else. She's a selfless person who values the lives of others before her own. Allowing herself to create a bridge for people to cross, in order for them to achieve their own ambitions. She may as well be considered a suicidal person, but she doesn't careless throw herself into a situation where death is the only way to escape. Elizabeth has a sharp tongue, oftentimes display a sense of sarcasm. She can display a sense of rudeness to people, when speaking down upon. She isn't above to insults, but she doesn't stoop low, and call people names like a child. She's a caring, and a protecting person. Almost like a mother to their children.

History:

Elizabeth Bathory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Character Bio :: Approved-
Jump to: