Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Today at 7:01 amMaxwell[Episode] A unusual meet upWed Apr 24, 2024 1:33 pmRaysha Valentine[Episode] [Transportation] A Grand OpeningMon Apr 22, 2024 3:00 pmSkoll[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:24 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:19 pmGray[Episode] The Bloody ChamberSun Apr 21, 2024 12:31 pmNoah[World Event] A Fool's ErrandSun Apr 21, 2024 6:44 amYumiko[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumSat Apr 20, 2024 5:47 pmGray[Episode] Ancient Blood ArisesSat Apr 20, 2024 4:11 pmNaoki
Go down
Anonymous

A Fated Reunion (Social/Chewi) Empty A Fated Reunion (Social/Chewi)

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:22 pm
Just another morning on the island of Notice. The blue skies are partly cloudy, signs of rain rolling in soon. This did not stop people from being out and about as the town was bustling with people.

”It was nice catching up with you, mom.” Erik said as he stepped out of his mother’s house, closing the door behind him. Erik has been a Marine for a few months now, an Ensign just like his father once was! But, the young adult was aiming to be more to make his late father and grandfather proud. Erik stepped down from his mother’s house and walked down a sidewalk, heading back to the Marine base on this island where he currently lived and trained along with other Ensigns.

It wasn’t Erik’s choice to be stationed on his home island, but he didn’t really have an issue with it. Things were mostly calm on this island mostly due to the Marine and World Government presence here, but there was still the occasional petty theft and bar fights that Erik and some others would get called to. As Erik walked down the path into town, he would be greeted by some townspeople who were either familiar with him or who respect him as a Marine. Erik thought it was nice to be recognized like this, like he is some small time hero, but it kind of made him nervous, leading to hesitant waves and grins.

Soon, Erik would find himself at the Marine Base, but did not decide to go in just yet. He instead looked up at the base with a small smile on his face. He still couldn’t believe that he was able to join the ranks, a messenger of justice like his father and grandfather. The green haired guy decided to sit on a bench that gave him a perfect of the Base. Erik then took out a notebook where he did his drawings in, and decided to finish up on a sketch he was doing of the Marine Base before heading in for some training.
Anonymous

A Fated Reunion (Social/Chewi) Empty Enter Nibbins Devora Chewi

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:27 pm
A few men at the docks were nice enough to help the young Marine Captain, Chewi, dock her ship as well as being graceful enough to guide her into the city, it wasn't far fetched to say these sailors weren't a bit heart struck by her peculiar appearance, but alas- she was far too focused on the reason she had come back to her hometown to regard their lustful gazes and quickly dismissed them once they had nothing else to help her with. Chewi pulled on the ends of her coat and made sure the sleeves of her jacket were rolled up- she gazed upon that blue sky and it's fluffy welcoming clouds, her neutral expression curled into an excited smile, it was finally time.

It wasn't hard to spot the marine base on the island- although it was a bit far from where she had docked, it gave her time to remiscient about her time on the island. Most of that time had been spent training as doctor and of course building up to her great will and monster like strength, not many would guess by looking at her how incredibly strong she was- let alone the icing on the cake that was her devil fruit. When she smiled with her teeth, many would be colored surprised- as it appeared her very teeth were stainless steel,not to mention her lips that were the color of finely brushed silver, as if around her mouth had truly been made of metal, even her piercings were metal instead of jewels. Digression aside, there was another part of the woman's past she had time to recall, where the other half of her memories here belonged to.

"Ah yes..."
The marine mouthed as she thought about that boy from long ago, her dear closest and most true friend, Erik. If she wasn't training to impress him, Chewi had been spending her days with the lad- the only person she really considered a true friend- and her motivation for joining the marines to begin with! Eventually, Chewi made it to the front of the Base, a small grass field and a few benches to sit in. It was in this area where she would reunite with her friend from long ago. Chewi found her sights set on a boy, one who seemed to be engulfed on a sketch pad, to where it hid his face. She smirked before waltzing over to him and attempting to slowly yet surely take the sketch book from his hands and hide her own face while looking into it.
"I see, very nice! I recognize this artstyle anywhere..." She'd speak before taking the book away from her face- her cheeks a rosy red and a bright smile on her face as she'd look Erik in the eye for the first time in...forever! "Hi...Erik, long time no speak~"
Anonymous

A Fated Reunion (Social/Chewi) Empty Re: A Fated Reunion (Social/Chewi)

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:55 pm
Erik has his eyes glued to his notebook, only occasionally peeking up to take a look at his muse. He was already nearly done with this sketch as he already worked on if for some time now. The male began to hum a soft tune as he sketched away until suddenly he felt his sketch pad being pulled from his very hands.

“U-uh...”

Erik blinked a few times in confusion as he slowly raised his head up at the figure in front of him. A very feminine...and attractive build stood before him, causing the Ensign’s heart to race somewhat. “I-I was still using tha-“ before he could finish, the woman would say something that caused Erik to pause and tilt his head a bit. The woman who was hiding her identity behind Erik’s notebook slowly revealed herself, talking to the guy as if she knows him.

It happened slowly...but it started to click.

That long lavender hair...those yellow eyes. Two features that were hard for the guy to forget! “Ch-Che-“ Erik dropped his pencil in shock before shooting off of the bench, knocking it over in the process. “Chewi!!?” Before he even got actual confirmation, the green haired Ensign pounced at his long time best friend I’m an attempt to hug her which would lead to his face being in a rather....compromised location if the hug connects due to their difference in height.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:50 pm
It was understandable at first that it might take some time for Erik to recognize Chewi, but eventually he'd recognize those eyes and lavender locks that were indeed rare, especially together. Erik would catch Chewi a bit off guard as he flopped back knocking himself and the seat he was in over, making the female marine captain giggle.

Before she could stand over her friend and admire him on the ground he'd hop back up and go in for a hug! Chewi's cheeks once again glew a shade of red, he must have been...really happy to see her! Suddenly the boy lept into her, burying his face in her bosom and wrapping his arms around her, nearly enough force to knock her over-but she was surprisingly sturdy, even if soft.

Chewi in reply would wrap her arms around him- tightly! burying his face further. "I know, I know! You've blossomed as well- but I could tell it was you right away!" Before she took all the oxygen from her old friend, she let him down, letting his feet touch the ground. She took a look at his bare torso, he had been quite busy growing strong as well, but other than that...wow he really looked the same as he did all those years ago! "Haha..I'm a captain rank now! well, I actually have been for a while...I'm so happy to finally see you again Erik!"
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:13 pm
Just as it took him a second to realize that this was Chewi, it took the poor lad another second to realize where his face had landed. "Waah, I'm so sor-" Erik attempted to pull himself away, but was pushed right back in from his friend returning the hug! Erik's face was now completely red as he attempted to speak, but only low mumbles could be heard. To add more to the surprise, the Ensign could feel his feet lifting off of the ground. He knew that Chewi was tough, but she really had gotten strong it seems! Erik then started to swing his legs somewhat as it started to get hard to breathe.

Finally before all of the air could be squeezed out of him, Erik was released, almost falling over once again but managed to catch himself. "W-wow...." he said to himself with his face still bright, and coughing a little.

"A...A Captain!?" Erik exclaimed as he quickly looked back at Chewi's direction, causing him to gaze upon her chest again by mistake. "You've also gotten taller it seems..." he mumbled, averting his eyes again. He then shook his head, and looked right back at Chewi, this time making sure to look UP! Still, The green haired marine found his cheeks glowing lightly again, but this time at how...beautiful Chewi has become. The last time the two saw each other they were pretty much kids, but now this all felt different, but still the same in a way.

"A captain huh..." Erik repeated, looking down at the ground. This quickly reminded the guy of how much he was slacking off due to his father's death. Chewi has gotten so strong....causing a feeling of guilt to rush through the marine's head. He clenched his fists, but shortly loosened them. "Heh...What brings you here, Chewi?" he asked, looking up at her with a warm smile.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:30 pm
Eriks long lost friend Chewi, couldn't help but chuckle watching him catch his breath as he recovered from the...voluptuous embrace. It was clear that Erik was taken a bit off guard by Chewi's development, both in rank and her appearance. Erik was always a bit timid, she could only dream of him voicing his thoughts out loud right in front of her- but they would have time for that sooner than later, as Erik played a big part in why Chewi had returned.

"It's funny you ask, Erik!" She beamed patting Eriks back with her and before pushing him forward. "Come with me to the base." She would instruct walking alongside him up the steps. Eventually, Erik and Chewi would be seated in one of the offices with another marine of a high rank helping explain the situation.

"While, Captain Chewi has a few things to take care of here on Notice- it's very short term, but your involvement, Erik? Is long term." The marine officer would comment, Chewi would nod before explaining the rest. "I'll have to stick around the old homeland for a bit, but after I'm finished here- I'm going back to the sea on my way to the grandline...and you're going to be coming with me, Erik." Chewi revealed with a slick smirk on her face.

"After all, I did become a marine because of you, y'know- It's kind of different from how I imagined it, but you'll be working under me, from now on~" Chewi put it simply with a bit of cheekiness in her voice, although she knew in the long run- Erik would find that as good news.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:03 pm
Erik still couldn’t believe it. He has not seen Chewi in years and here she was right now, a Marine Captain of all things...and grown. Erik always thought that his father would be so proud to see his son in the Marine uniform, but he would really be impressed by Chewi. She was always tough, even as kids. Erik has to work real hard to get as strong as he is now, but the man is still leagues behind her which made him both admire and slightly jealous of Chewi.

“Hu-what?” Erik blinked a few times as he felt himself being pushed before deciding to walk himself. Looks like the woman wanted to show Erik what she was up to rather than just tell him, not that he really mind, especially if it was with her.

As the two made their way towards the base, Erik couldn’t help but glance at Chewi a few times. This is definitely the same girl from before, but how much she grew up still baffled Erik, making his stomach feel all knotted up. He quickly shook his head to get his mind off of her, and back to whatever she wanted to show the Ensign.

Now in the Marine HQ, Erik sat their patiently with Chewi, giving the other high ranking officer his undivided attention as he began to explain things. “....Long term?” Erik repeated in confusion before turning his attention towards the lavender haired captain for clarification. Erik at first was at a loss for words at this revelation. “Wait really? Me!?” Erik pointed at himself, his tone making it obvious that he was both taken off guard and quite excited about this. He was going to be able to set off to different islands with a marine crew led by his best friend and help spread justice!!

Normally, Erik would salute at any of his superiors, but Chewi...he couldn’t help but to attempt to tackle her which would knock both them and their chairs over in the process. “I-I won’t fail you, Chew-I mean, Captain!!”
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:56 pm
Chewi figured that her friend would be excited about the news, but she didn't expect him to be surprised that she would take him as a subordinate. "Hahaha, Is that really so surprising? Erik is silly, of course it'd be you!" Chewi affirmed the green haired friend of hers. She was doing her best to remain professional and look good in front of him, but Erik seemed to be more open about his feelings than Chewi had been- she expected this to be the exact opposite, now here she was tackled by her friend again being laid on top of against the ground in front of a disgraced Marine Officer.

"Oh! Erik...! ha...Chewi's Happy~" She'd say patting Eriks head. "...grrr- Dubois! That's enough!!! You're still in a Navy base for crying out loud!!!" The Officer shouted. Chewi would pick herself, Erik and the Chair up, holding Eriks head against her bosom again. "It's fine sir- we're childhood friends after all!" Chewi assured the officer.

"Sure but...gnn Anyway, I guess it's fine given the circumstances, Dubois- Chewi was actually going to be appointed someone from the marine base she had been at beforehand but the appointed person went missing...as you can guess, Chewi was devastated to hear about one of her own disappearing off of the face of the earth." The officer explained, he looked to Chewi, afraid he might have touched a nerve- but to his surprise, she had a plain expression on her face,the woman had acknowledged the officers words in her thoughts though.

'Meh, I'm glad to have Erik instead...' Chewi thought to herself.
"Ah, one last thing miss Chimera nurse...the case on that marine I mentioned isn't closed." Chewi was informed- she'd blink a few times before raising a brow then nodding. "Got it." It seemed Chewi lost track of time, as Erik was nearly passed out in her chest. "Oh- Oops!" She'd release his face from between her bosom and held him in her arms. "Ah...my bad, Chewi's Sorry, Erik." With that she shrugged her pal over her shoulder and waved off the marine officer.

"Well, me and Erik are gonna go- next to all our work we got some catching up to do, see ya!" Chewi carried her friend out of the office before letting him stand on two feet. "Yeah- so I guess, that wasn't the first person to go missing that was assigned to me, you'd think they'd find me suspicious, but all my appearances are kept up for- it is kind of strange to be honest- I don't know whether it's good luck or bad luck..." Chewi commented, considering she got to be with Erik now- she didn't know if this was necessarily a bad thing from her perspective.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:37 pm
Erik laid there on the floor grinning. He always wanted to set out from island to island on a Marine crew, but not only is he going to be able to do that now, but he was going to be a part of one along with Chewi...well led by her, but that did not stop Dubois’ excitement!

Though maybe he got a bit too excited...

It took Erik a few seconds to realize the compromising position he was in with his purple haired captain, and before he could react to this, the high ranking officer was already chewing his ear out. “A-Aahh sir sorry si-“ before he could attempt to get up and salute the officer, Erik found himself being lifted up by the golden eyed captain instead, and his face once again ended up being smothered by her lady bits.

Erik attempted to speak but ended up mumbling hard to decipher words while his face lit up again. This was kind of embarrassing for him, humiliating himself in front of a high ranked marine like this! What would his father and grandfather think!? Hell, his mother would probably smack the hell out of him with a sandal if she saw him between her friend like this! There was a part of him that didn’t mind this however....

The ensign’s muffled panicking would begin to stop as he overheard the two talking about some marine disappearances, and Chewi being called...Chimera Nurse? An interesting title but it was quickly overshadowed by the disappearances. Marines just vanishing without a trace? This was the first time Erik was hearing about this which peaked his curiosity. Erik’s thoughts on these were quickly pushed to the side as his face was freed from those literally breathtaking bosoms. “Erik forgi-err I mean, I forgive ya, Chewi.” Erik hesitantly replied, rubbing the back of his head with a nervous flushed filled grin before being suddenly swept off his feet and placed right over the woman’s shoulder. Erik looked over at the officer as Chewi walked out and embarrassingly saluted at the guy.

Oh geez...

Finally back on his feet, Erik looked at the ground before saying, ”Wow you’ve gotten stronger...” absentmindedly.

“There’s no way you had anything to do with those disappearances, Chewi.” Erik claimed confidentially, looking back up at her. “You’re a good person, but disappearing without a trace...” Erik places a hand under his chin as he pondered. ”To have it happen to two people, both marines is very suspicious. We’re going to have to investigate this.” Erik nodded with a determined look on his face.

When it comes to social interactions, especially with women like Chewi, Erik could be a bit of a nervous wreck, but his confidence is unwavering when it comes to his duties, even if he didn’t have a plan. Something about him that never changed.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:22 pm
Chewi's lip curved into a smirk from Erik commenting on how much stronger she was- walking beside her childhood friend turned subordinate. It appeared Erik hadn't even liked the idea of humoring that Chewi was responsible for the disappearance of those marines- while true it still made her blush that she was still the friend he could trust without a contextual reason to. But as she guessed, Erik still had that determination she remembered him having as a kid.

"Mohoho...enthusiastic as I remember you being~" Chewi commented before wrapping her arm over Erik's shoulder pulling him close. "Mmmm- that said, there's not much time left in the day, why don't we catch up and spend some leisure time with each other and pick up on this case tomorrow?" She offered winking at her green haired companion.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:35 pm
Erik stood there with a determined look on his face. He was still glowing about the idea of being able to do more as a marine now that Chewi is back in his life and taking him under her wing. Funny considering that Erik always thought it would've been the other way around, something he never outright admits, but it doesn't matter now. This wasn't going to stop his dreams!

Though it looks like that ambition will have to be put off for the time being...

The ensign's confident expression quickly turned flushed and puzzled as he felt her friend's arm around him. "U-uhh, sure..." Erik was barely able to say as he gulped. "Yeah, talking would be....u-um...great!" The man claimed before chuckling nervously at his lavender haired friend.

-Exit-
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord