Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandThu Jul 25, 2024 8:35 pmVolo Rosso[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:57 amMaxwell[Episode] Corruption of BloodSun Jul 14, 2024 3:51 amYumiko[Episode] Mink-staken IdentityThu Jul 04, 2024 6:28 amYumiko[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSat Jun 29, 2024 9:00 pmGray[Episode] Now, where am I?Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:56 pmGray[Episode] Waking MonstersSat Jun 29, 2024 12:00 pmGray[Abandoned] [Arc] [Tequila Wolf Conquest] The Rotten Lie of Tequila WolfTue Jun 25, 2024 3:23 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Jun 23, 2024 5:11 pmGray
Go down
Anonymous

[Arc] The Mad Dog's Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: [Arc] The Mad Dog's Wish

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:29 am
Victor Abio uses
Brutality Brew - HT on self
Super Caffine - LT on self
UT on Scorned Lover

Scorned Lover uses
LT on Victor
LT on Victor
UT on Victor
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

Name : Variable
Epithet : Variable
Height : Variable
Weight : Variable
Species : Variable
Faction : Variable
Crew : Variable
Ship : Variable
Crew Role : Variable
Devil Fruit : Variable
Bounty : Variable
Balance : Variable

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:29 am
The member 'Victor Abio' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 16, 17, 11

--------------------------------

#2 'Reflex Check' : 3, 11, 20
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:07 pm
And as if things didn't get chaotic enough, as he had to deal with Grace's ex-lover, low and behold, none other than Castor Nox came into the room, carrying a very sick and injured man. And then, after THAT, some more men in suits burst into the room, knocking the wounded Supernova over. These men were now claiming that Grace worked for them, and they were taking back their 'property'. Well, this certainly escalated fast. But, it gave Victor a way out. With the dead body on the floor, there were many people here that he could blame the guard's death on.

Of course, he needed to get rid of the witnesses. "If you'll give me a moment," he said, pulling out a couple of bottles from his coat. If he was going to do this, he needed to prepare his body for it all. Paying little to no mind of the men around him, he swigged them all, like a man taking a drink.  He could feel his body becoming stronger, everything moving faster. If one paid attention, one could notice his muscles bulge lightly underneath his coat. [Toggle active - +20% reflex, -20% willpower] [Brutality Brew - HT active] [Super Caffine - LT active]

The first man, a little overwhelmed by the situation, decided to lash out at the main source of his fury. The doctor. With a yell, he launched himself over the table, swinging a fist at him. Shockingly enough, the large man shifted to the side, the attack missing wide [Scorned Lover's LT - miss] How did someone that big move so fast? With a snarl, he swung his other first, the attack once again going wide. [Scorned Lover's LT - miss] Seriously, why was he so fast? With a loud roar of anger, the man decided to simply dive at him. His body collided with the doctor's pushing him back, but...not really having the desired effect a full body tackle would have. [Scorned Lover's UT - hit]

victor chuckled, looking down at him. "Well, I can certainly see why Grace decided to throw you to the curb," he said, before suddenly swinging his fist, catching the man right in the jaw. The force of the punch knocked him back, sending him rolling over Victor's desk onto the floor. [Victor's UT - hit]

And with that, the office broke out into absolute chaos.

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Victor Abio on Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox
[Arc] The Mad Dog's Wish - Page 2 G7UGK6I
[tracker=/t980-castor-o-nox#4771]
Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku | The Azure Pheasant | Duke Of Lvneel | Saint Nox
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 175lbs
Species : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Blockbuster
Alliance : -
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Role : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector | Pride Sin
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 620,000,000
Quality Score : S
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (To all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.42 (Turf); +0.10 (Blockbuster); +0.20 (To all allies)
Shop Discount : -20%
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 96,000,000
Balance : [bel] 2,470,815,020
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[dreamsneverdie]]
[[bookworm]][[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:23 pm

blur_on

The Surgery

As Castor lied face first against the ground, systematically, he’d begin to zap the parade of thugs. Disarming them with a sharp voltage along the floor, until the only one who’d been left standing would be the enemy who attacked Victor. As the Three Eyed rolled over to peep at Cisco’s condition, Grace had already shuffled across to take care of the elderly gentleman.

The woman’s hands began to work swiftly, it wasn’t her first time at the rodeo. Securing all the supplies she’d need from the supply cabinet, Grace began to clean Cisco’s wounds, wiping the gashes across his body with a disinfectant. Applying ointment from her own personal pouch, bandaging was the next step in her procedure.

For the first time since entering the room, Victor and Grace’s eyes met.

“You’re not going to take me out too?”Grace inquired.

“Whatever do you mean?” Castor answered smartly, keeping a devilish grin on his face.

“The only other person capable of taking them out in this room is you. After all, I’ve already assessed the ‘good’ doctors abilities.” Grace stated.

“How do you find them so far?”
Castor bantered.

“Ha. Too soon. I’m a lady of good principles. I don’t kiss on the first date and tell anyway.” Grace responded smirking, as she tended to the man’s wounds.

“This man’s life is in critical condition. Aside from more recent injuries… The disease he suffers from is a bit unique. It’s called Amber Lead Syndrome.” Grace explained.

“Can his life be saved?” Castor inquired.

“Perhaps. That’s all up to him. However, even if he’s cured… He might not have much time to live.” Grace stated.

“I see.”
Castor stated sitting up.

“Luckily. There is a cure for Amber Lead in these times. However. It’d all depends on if the hospital has an abundance of a particular herb and, how skilled the operating doctor operating is.”
Grace concluded.

"Chances of survival?" Castor inquired sternly.

Pausing a bit to honestly ponder the probability, "Hard to say for certain but with his age and current condition... About 10%." Grace concluded, finishing up her bandaging.

Word Count: 335 | Tagged: @Victor Abio

Notes: Action Packed From the Jump!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:29 am
Victor Abio uses
Toxic Vapors - AoE at Scorned Lover
UT at Scorned Lover

Scorned Lover uses
LT at Victor
LT at Victor
UT at Victor
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:29 am

#1 'Reflex Check' : 13, 3

#2 'Reflex Check' : 3, 8, 20
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:13 am
As Victor turned his attention to the other men in the room, suddenly a jolt of electricity shot up through them all, causing them to cry out in pain before collapsing to the floor. It didn't take a genius to figure out what happened, especially since Castor just rose to his feet. Curious how he decided to play dead before attacking them, considering he could easily wipe them out without any issue. The doctor did notice that the man who he was 'fighting' was still conscious. Interesting. Said man was looking at the Supernova in shock. "W-Wait a minute...is that?"

Naturally, he was completely ignored, as Castor and Grace started talking about the older, very injured man in the room. So, Castor had brought him a patient huh? And one in some serious condition. Even Grace put his survivability at only 10%. He had figured there was more to Grace than a pretty face. Casually, Victor walked over to them, peering at the man. "Ten percent you say?" he said, giving a small grin, "I like those odds. Perhaps I'll try to add a couple of years onto his life while I'm at it." The man was more interested in experimentation than actual medicine, but that didn't mean he wasn't good at it. Hell, his experiments had given him an insight into the human body most ethical doctors lacked.

"Hey!" shouted the man, rising to his feet, "Don't you bloody well ignore me!" he charged at Victor, swinging his fist. Victor, almost casually, moved to the side, the attack swinging wide. [Scorned Lover's LT - miss] Victor gave the man an annoyed look. "Sir, if you don't mind, we're a bit busy here." "Yes! I do mind!" he yelled out, swinging another fist, and once again missing as the large man seemingly floated to the side. [Scorned Lover's LT - miss] "I came here to get that slut. And what the damn hell is that guy doing here? That's Castor D. Nox!" he threw a final punch, this time managing to hit Victor square in the chest. Though the doctor didn't mind as he was in the process of punching him right in the face, sending him spiraling back. [Scorned Lover's UT - hit] [Victor's UT - hit]

Victor sighed, "If you insist," Victor said, before turning his attention to the group behind him, "I must ask that you move the patient to another. Either that, or hold your breaths." The man, a little stunned from the hit, blinked in confusion. Then, before he could say anything, a dark fog seemed to bellow out from Victor's coat. The instant he inhaled it, it felt like the man's lungs were on fire. He fell to the ground, clutching his throat and choking on the horrible fog. And all through it all, Victor smirked, like a demon.

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:48 pm

blur_on

The Surgery

Gashi Gashi Gashi Gashi

Breaking out into laughter, Castor nursed his wounds as he rose to his feet, clutching his damaged shoulder. “You should let me tend to your wounds next.” Grace insisted. “I’ll be fine. Once he survives, I’ll let you do whatever you want with me.” Castor responded. Smiling perversely, “Oh boy. You don’t want to make those kind of promises to a woman like myself.” Grace stated running her hands along Castor’s hakama, leading up to his chest. With a blank expression, Castor simply looked at the woman confused at her rebuttal.

Just in time to avert an awkward pause, Victor gave them a heads up that he was about to release one of his toys into the fray. Scooping up Cisco and tossing Grace over his good shoulder, the shorty darted out of the room, transforming his feet into lightning to avoid the looming gas. However, the hallway had attracted quite the crowd, and with Castor’s wanted poster practically hoisted across Vana, the onlookers scampered in fear at the man’s face.

Pouting, “Rude. Seeing someone’s face and running away like that.” Castor exclaimed genuinely annoyed. “I knew you looked familiar. Castor O. Nox. You’re the man who killed Vana’s Hero – Blitz. Looks like I’ve found myself in the care of some dangerous men.” Grace stated. “Humph. I didn’t know you were in our care.” Castor responded grinning. Dropping to his knees, the blood lost had become taxing on Castor’s system overall. His usual strength was beginning to diminish, and as he’d wait for Victor finish up skirmish with the damsel’s attacker.

Word Count: 264 | Tagged: @Victor Abio

Notes: Action Packed From the Jump!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:42 pm
Victor Abio uses
Volatile Mix - HT at Scorned Lover
Vial Bomb - LT at Scorned Lover
UT at Scorned Lover

Scorned Lover uses
LT at Victor
LT at Victor
UT at Victor
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:42 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 9, 7, 16

#2 'Reflex Check' : 2, 10, 1
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:19 pm
Castor's quick departure had caused quite a bit of a stir outside of his office. Well, this just made things better. Anything that happened her could be blamed on him. Of course, that left the poor man who was choking on the air in his office. He would need to silence him. Sure, the toxic fumes would put him down eventually, but toxic gas wasn't Castor's style. And someone might call on him to save the man before he died. That would be problematic.

As he approached the man, the poor bastard lashed out with wild abandon. While most of his swings missed, one punch managed to connect with the doctor, though in his current state, the attack barely did anything to him. [Scorned Lover's LT - miss], [Scorned Lover's LT - hit], [Scorned Lover's UT - miss] Victor couldn't help but chuckle, shaking his head. His chemicals really were a wonder. The man's desperate blows were doing next to nothing to him.

Shame the same couldn't be said about what Victor was going to do to him. He reached into his pocket, pulling out to vials. Standing above the dying man, the large doctor would have looked like the devil himself. "Goodbye my friend," he said, before suddenly throwing the two of them down right onto him. [Volatile Mix - HT - hit] [Vial Bomb - LT - hit]

The explosion that resulted could be heard throughout the hospital. This would certainly get everyone's attention, and bring the people running. In the now ruined office, Victor stood over the dead and maimed corpse of the man. The blast had also scuffed up his coat as well. It would look like Victor took some hits as well, and with Castor's appearance, the stage was set. Victor walked over to the wall, leaning on it, playing the part of the injured man, waiting for the witnesses to come running.

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:37 pm

blur_on

The Surgery

The security within the hospital had called Castle Vert for additional backup. Once reinforcements were on the way, they’d seal off the hallways surrounding the section of the hospital that Castor was seen in. Finally, Victor had finished his scuffle and exited the room after a loud explosion vibrated outward. Resting the edge of his blade against Victor’s gut, before all the guards present, Castor began to weave the dialogue to match the scenario.

Ignoring his wincing body’s cries, Castor assumed his usual intimidating upright stance, pulsating his third eye menacingly. “Don’t move human!” Castor shouted angrily. “As of now… You and this nurse here are my hostages. Until Victor saves The Mad Dog of Vana’s life, I’ll kill anyone who enters this hospital. That’s the only way I can secure my nakama’s life!” Castor shouted.

“The Mad Dog of Vana and The Nox Pirates... That old coot’s really lost it. To join up with those murderers—” one of the guards whispered to the next, before Castor’s extended electrified finger left a burrow in his forehead. Whatever remnants of courage the security possessed now faded, within seconds every security guard in the radius retreated from the walking calamity that was Castor.

Assuring no additional ears were present, after about five minutes, Castor would begin to speak. “I don’t have much time Vic. From the sounds of things this building is about to be boxed in by Vana’s entire army. I’m going to buy you some time. Save the old man’s life. It’s time for Castor O. Nox to kidnap the Masked Knight.” Castor stated grinning, coughing up blood. “Just give me something to numb the pain… and bandage up my shoulder.” Castor stated.

“With those injuries… That’s suicide.” Grace stated.

“My whole life is a gamble. I’m not supposed to be alive but here we are. Might as well spend the time living it up.” Castor stated, tossing Cisco into Grace’s care.

Once Castor had been patched up by the Mad Doctor, the imp clutched onto the neck plate of his former favorite suit of armor. Dragging the stunt double within it’s contents, after about twenty minutes, the Pirate Captain had made it to the main entrance of the hospital. Exiting it’s doors, as far as his eyes could see, guards armed with arrows, swords and shields created a military styled formation, blocking off all escape routes, even the option of circling back into the hospital walls.

Tossing the Knight onto the ground in front of him and aligning his blade along his neck, a sickening smile befell Castor’s face. Stepping from behind, the perimeter to its helm would be Sir Gryphon, Vana’s Most Powerful Hero, a man revered as the strongest of all in Ouroboros – an elite guard of Knights sworn to protect the Montblanc’s.

“Before you is the Masked Knight Bastion. He’s a little drugged out right now. So he can’t speak. If any of you move even a single inch, I’ll cut his throat.”
Castor announced.

“Oh? Go ahead. Be my guest. He’s not a Knight of Vana so I have no interest in his survival. I’ll inform Lord Waldon that one of his dogs died.” Gryphon stated. Cutting the man’s throat, blood oozed from his jugular beneath Castor’s straw slippers.

“Okay. Plan B. I’ll kill all of you.” Castor declared smirking.

“That was quick! I just don’t get you!”
another voice from the chimed in from his flank. Before him was the purple haired bob cut knight, the man who went by the name of Circus. “Why attack the hicks and now Vana? What’s your end goal in all of this?” Circus inquired in a calm and monotone voice.

Stopping himself from questioning the man’s train of thought, he’d digress into the mission given to him by Gryphon.

“I’ll leave him to you boss. I’ll go to take out Cisco. Finally, I have an excuse to kill that traitor. First Jules and now him, anyone connected to that woman is cursed.” Circus declared yawning shortly afterwards.

“I won’t sully my sword on this fool. He’s still injured. I’ll let my men handle him. Elemental Abilities or not... It’s five hundred versus one.” Gryphon announced grinning.

END OF THREAD ONE – TO BE CONTINUED

Word Count: 698 | Tagged: @Victor Abio

Notes: End of Thread 1

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:10 pm
Victor stepped out of his office, looking like he had just narrowly gotten out of a fight (which was, well half true), only to have Castor putting a sword to his stomach. Victor paused, looking down at the blade, and then back to Castor, as he went onto his spiel about taking him and Grace hostage. Good...god the man was bad at acting. At least, when he wasn't pretending to be a knight. It was so cheesy! But, Victor caught on very quickly as to what he was doing. This way, Victor could work on the injured man, without coming off as the villain.

Victor raised his hands slowly. "Alright, just don't hurt the woman," Victor said gravely. He was quite good at pretending to be the upstanding doctor, and in this situation, he came off as a brave man, more concerned with others. Castor quickly chased off the rest of the security before dropping the act. Victor was on a time limit. "Understood. Here," Victor pulled out a syringe and stuck it into Castor's arm, one of his healing solutions. "This should help you a bit. Victor explained, "Though it isn't a cure all. Try not to get yourself killed out there." He turned to Grace. "Well then, let's get to work, shall we?"

The Mad Dog had been laid out in a nearby room, on a bed. Good, it made operating a fair bit easier. One of the other doctors had even left some tools nearby he can use. Victor looked over his patient. He was not in a good state. But he wasn't one to shy away from a challenge. He would get this man back on his feet. He just hoped that Castor could hold off the authorities long enough.

"Now then, let's get to work, shall we?"

End
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord