Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
Staff List
ADMIN
"Hard pass."

MODS
"Buzz off."
"Give me more, I'll do it all."
"I can help you if you hold my bottle."
"I read the whole combat guide."
"I'm scared."
"I'm here to give you a makeover."

Go down
Anonymous

Talin Roche Empty Talin Roche

on Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:16 am

Number of Equipment Pieces: 2
Highest tiered equipment: Tier 1
Total Equipment Stat Points: +10

Equipment Name: .44 Blackhawk Model
Equipment Type: Firearm
Equipment Tier: 1
Equipment Stats: +5 ATK

Equipment Description:  One of the most powerful patterns of pistols in the service of the Marines; it is purported to be able to shoot clean through an oak mast and still have enough power to gore a man. This power came at great cost both one of Beli and of utility. Made fully out of steel, it is far heavier than the normal wooden flintlock, and having a fixed six-round chamber meant limited capacity and the need to be eject spent ammunition one by one; factors that were imperative to allow the weapon to be able to fire with such power and not combust.

Equipment Name: Serrated Kukri
Equipment Type: Bladed Weapon
Equipment Tier: 1
Equipment Stats: +5 ATK

Equipment Description: A recurved knife, with a blackened handle made from ivory, of which beast unknown to all but possibly its dead owner. A tool of great utility and sharpness, it boasts a terribly cruel blade. It's edge is not only wickedly sharp but is adorned with minuscule barbs that rend the flesh of a dissident as easily as they hack through thick jungle foliage.

A brutal weapon in brutal hands.

Techniques

Equipment Techniques:

N/A

Devil Fruit Equipment Techniques:

N/A
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord