Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandThu Jul 25, 2024 8:35 pmVolo Rosso[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:57 amMaxwell[Episode] Corruption of BloodSun Jul 14, 2024 3:51 amYumiko[Episode] Mink-staken IdentityThu Jul 04, 2024 6:28 amYumiko[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSat Jun 29, 2024 9:00 pmGray[Episode] Now, where am I?Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:56 pmGray[Episode] Waking MonstersSat Jun 29, 2024 12:00 pmGray[Abandoned] [Arc] [Tequila Wolf Conquest] The Rotten Lie of Tequila WolfTue Jun 25, 2024 3:23 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Jun 23, 2024 5:11 pmGray
Go down
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox
[Arc] The Blue Bolt Massacre G7UGK6I
[tracker=/t980-castor-o-nox#4771]
Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku | The Azure Pheasant | Duke Of Lvneel | Saint Nox
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 175lbs
Species : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Blockbuster
Alliance : -
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Role : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector | Pride Sin
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 620,000,000
Quality Score : S
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (To all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.42 (Turf); +0.10 (Blockbuster); +0.20 (To all allies)
Shop Discount : -20%
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 96,000,000
Balance : [bel] 2,470,815,020
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[dreamsneverdie]]
[[bookworm]][[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

[Arc] The Blue Bolt Massacre Empty [Arc] The Blue Bolt Massacre

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:25 pm

blur_on

Army 500

Quest Details:

“Last words Nox?”
Gryphon inquired, raising his hand towards the heavens.

Removing his elongated katana from its keep, the man created spaced in his footing, and glared at army before him.

“I should be asking you that.” Castor retorted smirking menacingly.

A cinematic feel lingered in the air.

Tiny droplets scattered across Vana, the unique scent of precipitation carried by the raging winds. A storm was a foot. It’d be as if the heaven’s heard Castor’s raging heart and responded with a greeting of her own.

Closing his eyes, leaving only his third eye open, Castor began to concentrate on his breathing only.

“Consecutive motion huh?”
Castor murmured, focusing on mimicking Cisco’s footing. “It’s like a pivot- no it is a pivot… He keeps the weight on the balls of his feet, like a dance. Remind me of Jules story times.” Castor murmured to himself, testing out standing with weight applied to the core of his feet.

Dropping his hand, the archer platoon of the Army went first.

Twenty arrows every ten seconds, that was speed it’d take for the armies twenty archers to fire a single shot, reload and shoot again. Grinning, still focusing on mentally training himself before physical execution, the arrows would phase through Castor’s body almost effortlessly.

Controlling his tangibility, his Logia’s strongest asset being the users ability to enter into a constant fluid state was put into action.

Rally after rally, the arrows would rain down, finding no mark, wedging themselves into the mucky ground beneath.

The rain intensified.

Springing into motion, Castor’s charge began, his movements accompanied by a glitter of the blue aura, every step in met with the booming sound of thunder. It’d happen in an instant.

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Word Count: 284 | Tagged: @Victor Abio

Notes: Second Part of The Arc Starts Now!

[Arc] The Blue Bolt Massacre Empty Re: [Arc] The Blue Bolt Massacre

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:32 pm
Victor was trying to get to work on the injured man laying on the table. He had to admit, this man had been through some serious injury and terrible conditions, before he got here. Hell, before he event encountered Castor. He could tell where the injuries Castor inflicted were, and everything else. Grace wasn't kidding about his chances of survival. But, Victor was not one to shy away from a challenge, and this would prove to be a very, VERY big challenge. Outside of the room, Victor could hear the fighting start. He hoped the healing Victor had given Castor would be enough for him to hold out.

However, it seemed someone had gotten past.

The door burst open, causing the doctor to pause in his work. Standing in the door was a young man, purple hair cut into a bob cut, and wearing the sigil of the Vana. A lazy smirk spread across his face as he saw the doctor, the nurse, and the man on the table. "Well then, looks like I found him," he chuckled cruelly, as he swaggered into the room, "Now need to worry folks, we're here to put an end to this madness. Castor D. Nox will soon be dead." His eyes fell onto the injured Mad Dog, as he walked over to the bed. Victor kept his eyes on the man.

"The Mad Dog of Vana." he stated, looking down at him, "He was one of Vana's finest. Now look at him. A sick dog, barely able to keep himself alive. And now, here he is, practically a corpse on the table." The man drew a knife, looking down at him, as his lazy expression turned into an almost manic expression. "Well then, time to put this dog down!" He brought his hand up, ready to thrust the blade down into the Mad Dog's heart.

And then, Victor reached out, catching his wrist on the downswing. Circus blinked, looking over as his smirk faded. Meanwhile, it was the doctor that had a sinister smile on his face. "I'm afraid, good sir, that I'm going to have to ask you to keep your hands off of my patient." There was a sinister light behind the man's goggles.

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:04 pm
Castor O. Nox uses (HT) Susanoo's Archer on Vana Army
Castor O. Nox uses (LT) Voltage Probe on Vana Army
Castor O. Nox uses UT on Vana Army

Vana Army uses (MT) Heavy Assault on Castor
Vana Army uses (LT) Light Assault on Castor
Vana Army uses (LT) Archer's Assault on Castor
Vana Army uses UT on Castor

Tracker

Name : Variable
Epithet : Variable
Height : Variable
Weight : Variable
Species : Variable
Faction : Variable
Crew : Variable
Ship : Variable
Crew Role : Variable
Devil Fruit : Variable
Bounty : Variable
Balance : Variable

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:04 pm
The member 'Castor O. Nox' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 4, 4, 19

--------------------------------

#2 'Reflex Check' : 17, 3, 6, 1
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:52 pm

blur_on

Army 500

Standing among a field of broken arrow shafts, Castor generated a large volume of electricity which morphed into a smaller version of the gigantic Kabuki Warrior he’d conjured in his fight against Mad Dog earlier. Sharpening his senses with his Kebunshoku, Castor’s body began to shuffle around the battlefield, like a jolt of lightning flickering in the stormy sky. [Toggle Activated Raijin's Prophecy]

His electric guardian took aim, firing off rapid electrical rounds aimed at the archers at the hind of the formation. Each arrow exploded, eviscerating the bodies of those who came in contact with its discharge. Infused with Castor’s Haki, the black lightning tipped arrows devastated Vana’s troops. [HT - Susanoo's Archer & Specialized Buso Active]  

Independent in his own motion, Castor’s blade discharged an electrical pulse, serving as an antenna of sorts. As Castor motioned through the pack, without even touching them directly, the field around his body sent a surge of electricity among the pack that dulled their motor skills. A quick wicked shock, nothing with fatality in mind but enough shake up the innards of its victims. [LT - Voltage Probe]

Slicing the throat of several soldiers in three swings, one after the other, Castor’s nodachi sliced through a plethora of personages with immense ease, likened to that of a buzz saw ripping into a pillow case. [UT - HIT ] However, his body was still adapting to the new foot techniques, and suffering cramping in his right leg, slowed down his motion, allowing him to be nailed in his back by a gigantic mace from a massive knight, towering over the imp at about fourteen feet.

The impact of the mace against Castor’s body sent him flying into the hospital’s lobby room, leaving a hole in the wall.[MT  – Hit -  Heavy Assault]

“I forgot to mention that a few of my men are skilled in the usage of Haki. Your logia abilities have been well scouted. These men aren’t pushovers—” Gryphon stated, his words silenced as Castor jolted through the crevice made by his own body, and tackled the massive mace user into the floor. After avoiding another stream of arrows, this round set ablaze, a pack of three swordsmen began to engage Castor.

Violently swinging for his vital points, Castor simply swayed from side to side, avoiding the men’s attacks effortlessly. [LT – Miss] Slicing open their jugulars, the three knights fell to the floor, dressed in their fancy amour, which acted as their tombstones.

Blood splattered onto Castor’s kimono, the familiar scent brought a comfort that eased him in away. It was as if every life was an offering to Jules' memory, and the idea of that intensified the thrill of the hunt for souls to lay at her altar.

“I remember the story now. The Azure Dragon – Seiryu. From village to village, he’d rain down electrical storms, leaving the villagers devastated in his wake. Until one day, the mighty dragon was transformed into a human by a wicked witch. His power reduced immensely, the man struggled to find himself.” Castor stated aloud.

“What are you rambling on about runt?!” one of the men from the army shouted in fear at the man’s mad ramblings.

Breaking into a frantic laugh, “Gashi… I knew these foot techniques all along. Jules just taught me them as dances. I always thought it was weird… Someone as strict as her would be interested in dances… The dragon forced to be human travelled the world and along this journey, fell in love with a dancer. An exotic woman who taught him her clan’s flamboyant style of dance. It all makes sense now.” Castor stated.

Out of fear, the heckling knight sprung off the ground, cascading his axe downward to crush Castor’s shoulder in one strike, more so, in attempts to cut the shorty in two. However, altering his movements to match aspects of the long forgotten dance, Castor’s added momentum aided his counter-attack, slicing the Knight’s body into four slabs of a carcass. [LT & UT – Miss]

“With this… I might be onto something.” Castor thought to himself. Frozen in fear and choked by anxiety from watching the shrimps inhumane movements, inch by inch, the army, still vastly larger in numbers began to shiver in fear. The rain that now pelted from the heaven’s almost didn’t exist, the only instinctive thought was that of survival.

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Word Count: 744 | Tagged: @Victor Abio

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:45 am
Victor Abio uses
Brutality Brew - HT on self
Vial Bomb - LT at Circus
UT at Circus

Circus uses
LT at Victor
LT at Victor
UT at Victor
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:45 am
The member 'Victor Abio' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 5, 18, 19

#2 'Reflex Check' : 10, 1, 19
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:29 pm
Circus blinked, looking at the doctor who was holding his wrist, stopping him from putting down the Mad Dog. There was a brief look of confusion on the knight's face, before that lazy smirk, with now an underlying hint of sadism, returned to his face. "Ah, I see how it is now," he gave a small chuckle, taking a step back. His free hand reached down, drawing a second knife, "Our dear doctor's decided to play traitor huh? And here I thought I wasn't going to have any fun today."

Victor slowly turned to the knight. The smile never left his face for a moment as he reached into his coat, pulling out a small vial. "Hardly," he replied, "But I'd be a terrible doctor if I allowed a patient of mine to perish under my watch, now would I?" He brought the vial to his lips, taking a drink. [Brutality Brew - active]

Circus' smirk widened. "Well, no matter. I'll just say you turned on us afterwards. They wont mind, now will they?" He gave a short laugh as he lunged forward with his knife, aiming to stab Victor in the torso. The blade hit true, stabbing him in the stomach. And yet...it didn't seem to have the desired effect. Victor barely moved, and it seemed hard for the blade to go in. [Circus' LT - hit] Victor looked down at him. "Besides, 'turning traitor' implies I was on your side to begin with." Victor's had suddenly came up, as something was smashed against Circus' face. There was a small explosion, causing the knight to cry out in pain as he stumbled back, drawing the blade from Victor [Vial Bomb - hit]

Circus clutched the side of his face. That attack hurt like hell! Letting out a growl of anger, he lunged at Victor, trying to stab him a second time, this time aiming for the throat. The doctor smirked, shifting to the side as the blade sailed past. [Circus' LT - miss] Victor then swung out a fist, catching the knight square in the jaw, causing him to stumble back. As he did so, his blade came up, grazing Victor in the arm, not that it caused much to the doctor. He barely so much as flinched. [Victor's UT - hit] [Circus' UT - hit]

The doctor let out a small chuckle. This was going to be a lot harder than the knight thought it would be.

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:34 pm
Castor O. Nox uses (HT) Zeus's Gift on self (no roll)
Castor O. Nox uses (LT) Perun's Touch on Vana Army

Vana Army uses (MT) Massive Assault on Castor
Vana Army uses (LT) Explosive Assault on Castor
Vana Army uses (LT) Mace Assault on Castor

Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:34 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 14, 3

#2 'Reflex Check' : 20, 14, 10, 7
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:56 pm

blur_on

Army 450

Acting as the eye of a raging lightning storm, Castor’s body became consumed in a cast of electricity. [HT – Zeus’ Gift] Transforming the electricity around him into a giant hand, Castor’s palm slapped against the ground, sending an electrical surge through the bodies of every soldier within range. [LT – Perun’s Touch] Continuing his ritualistic dance through the crowd, Castor’s blade severed the heads of many a warrior, claiming them as trophies in honor for his valor. [UT Hit]

The performance left the army in awe at the bolt like speed that Castor annihilated their troops. However, many of the men were seasoned veterans at war and didn’t lose vigor at the Logia’s skillset. One by one, the brave men grasped a spear, lunging into the orb of electricity that surrounded Castor, wedging their Haki covered edges into the man’s flesh. [MT – Hit – Massive Assault]

Impaled by dozen’s of spears, the Nox Pirate Captain had his insides twisted by the alien objects. Eventually, the heat from Castor’s cast melted the spear’s blade, also taking the brave knights bodies in the process. The men’s flesh began to cook, whether it be from the heat or the lightning, the only thing left after a few minutes would be a pile of empty suit of armors.

Absorbing the output inward, the massive coat of electricity shrunk to a thin blue sparkling aura around the man’s body. Lunging to his right flank, another batch of heads went flying, which the massive mace used to his advantage. The moment Castor’s momentum ceased, the blackened spiked weapon pummel atop Castor’s back, the force of which fractured the man’s shoulder blade from impact. [LT – Hit – Mace Assault]

The haki covered mace trapping Castor in his solid state, the remaining of the archer platoon, attached small vials to their arrows, and launched them towards Castor’s face.

Seconds before the projectiles came into range, the flames from the arrows caused the substance inside the vials to combust. The explosion staggered Castor, causing his vision to become blurry momentarily. [LT – Hit – Explosive Assault] The smog from the explosion caused the man to cough violently, offsetting the tempo of his breathing. [UT – Hit]

Castor let out a war cry that shook the very cores of all in attendance, all but Gryphon who stood untouched or unfazed. However, the pirate was still greatly outnumbered and the injuries from his last fight were beginning to take effect. Confidence began to return to the heart’s of the former cowards.

“It’s never too late to surrender, Nox. I’ll make sure you’re executed in front of the world’s eyes.” Gryphon stated smirking.

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Word Count: 433 | Tagged: @Victor Abio

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:03 pm
Victor Abio uses
Artificial Plague - AoE at Circus
UT at Circus

Circus uses
LT at Victor
LT at Victor
UT at Victor
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:03 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 11, 10

#2 'Reflex Check' : 12, 6, 12
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:34 pm
Circus' face twitched. The blast had left some mild burns across his face, and they were stinging. This doctor had, in a single instance, sucked out all the fun out of the entire situation. Well, he was going to make him pay for this. He gripped his knives tightly, just thinking about planting them deep into Victor's body. Meanwhile, the doctor stood back, giving a small chuckle. He glanced behind him, at his patient laying in the bed. An oxygen mask covered his mouth. Good. No sense in accidently killing his patient.

Circus charged at him, ready to strike, when suddenly there was a billowing of green mist from the doctor's coat. Circus couldn't stop himself in time from breathing it in. The effect was almost instant, his muscles feeling weak and limp, a dull pain echoing through them. He coughed and spluttered, trying to cover his mouth, but it was too late [Artificial Plague - hit] With a yell of frustration, he lashed out, swinging his blade. He got some satisfaction when he felt it hit something, but the attack was weaker than normal, due to the poison in his system. [Circus' LT - hit]

His breathing was getting labored, but he felt he was onto something. He lashed out again, this time feeling his blade graze the good doctor, but also telling that the man was moving. His vision was getting blurry. The mist was making it difficult for him to see. [Circus' UT - hit] The knight looked around, almost desperate, as he tried to find the man. "Trying to hide coward!?" He yelled out, thrusting his knife at what he thought was Victor, only for the blade to miss nothing. [Circus' LT - miss]

"Not at all."

Then, a fist seemed to come out of the mist, striking Circus right in the face, right in the burns. The force of the blow caused him to stumble back, resulting in him dropping one of his knives. [Victor's UT - hit] In the mist, Victor chuckled. Was this the quality of people that were allowed into the Vana knights? Pitiful.

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:40 pm
Castor O. Nox uses (HT) 60 Million Volt - Julungul on Vana Army
Castor O. Nox uses (LT) Kari on Vana Army

Vana Army uses (HT) Gryphon's Apprentice Attack on Castor

Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:40 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 7, 20, 9

#2 'Reflex Check' : 16, 11
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:21 pm

blur_on

Army 207

Releasing the absorbed electricity from his center, a gigantic electrical blast of lightning emerged from Castor’s stomach. The elongated lightning bolt transformed into the visage of a dragon and slithered through the battlefield, killing hundreds of soldiers upon contact. The once army of five hundred had been reduced by more than half it’s forces, and the only evidence of the carnage would be the black spots in the surging rain which acted as the monuments to the fallen. [HT - 60 Million Volt - Julungul ]

The immense heat generated from the dragon’s presence caused an explosion to occur after the fact. The heat produced from the blast melted bodies like moths to candle light in a matter of seconds. What was left in it’s wake was a giant crater about twenty feet wide, and about the same measure in depth. At it’s center was Castor, standing in a puddle of water, which accumulated from the falling rain. [LT – Critical Hit – Kari]

The residual electricity that still surged from the explosion site, killed off a few banner men, as the remaining two hundred odd-some men stood gawking in fear. It was an act of nature, that of god, and those who were once committed to dying had now abandoned that foolish dream for two options. Kill or Run. Those who opted to run would be finished off by Gryphon himself, and those who opted to stay would be murdered by Castor’s blade, as he’d shoot up from the crater, and stand among the masses. [UT – Hit ]

Revealing himself from among the pack was Gryphon’s Apprentice, a new budding knight by the name of Doug. Grabbing onto his blade, Doug would rush at Castor, and in one swift motion, he’d cut into Castor twice. One heavy gash on right shoulder, and a smaller diagonal cut along his chest.[HT Hit & UT Hit] The haki coated longsword had shed the imp’s blood, and a sickening smile plastered across the man’s face.

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Word Count: 325 | Tagged: @Victor Abio

Notes: Climax!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:56 am
Victor Abio uses
Chemical Fury - MT on self
Super Caffeine - LT on self
Vial Bomb - LT at Circus
UT at Circus

Circus uses
LT at Victor
LT at Victor
UT at Victor
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:56 am

#1 'Reflex Check' : 20, 2, 5, 4

#2 'Reflex Check' : 11, 9, 7
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:08 pm
Through the clawing mist he had unleashed, Victor smirked wickedly. So much for these Vana knights. The poor assassin they had sent to try and kill the Mad Dog was now stumbling around, trying to find him. His body, weakened by the poison. He flailed about, trying to find him, his eyes watering. One of his swings managed to nick Victor's arms, causing the Doctor to step back. Not much of a hit anyway. [Circus' LT - hit]

But as much as he liked watching his prey struggle and stagger around like that. He had work to do, and thus needed to put an end to this man. Pulling out two vials from his pocket, drinking them down. He could feel his heart racing. He could feel his muscles tightening, and most importantly, he could feel a violent anger washing over him. [Chemical Fury - MT active] [Super Caffeine - LT active]

Meanwhile, Circus was growling as he swung his blades, trying to find Victor. He could barely see. It was hard to breath, and it was hard to move. His knives swung wide, hitting nothing. [Circus' LT - miss] "Come on out!" Circus shouted out of pure frustration, "Fight me you coward!"

"Very well." growled a voice behind him.

Circus spun around, knife ready to stab into the doctor. But instead, his knife hit something else. Something that exploded violently. Circus screamed out in pain, stumbling back. He dropped the knife, clutching his maimed hand in agony. [Circus' UT - miss] [Vial Bomb - LT - hit] His screams were suddenly cut off by a large hand shooting out of the mist, and grabbing him by the mouth. Circus was lifted off of the ground, before slammed into the floor violently. [Victor's UT - hit]

Through the mist, Victor looked like an utter demon, looming over him, and filled with rage.

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:09 pm
Castor O. Nox uses (MT) Cocijo-sama on self
Castor O. Nox uses (LT) 30 Million Volt - Orko's Whim on Vana Army
Castor O. Nox uses (LT) Luna Kiss on Vana Army

Vana Army uses (MT) Gryphon's Apprentice Assault on Castor
Vana Army uses (LT) Gryphon's Apprentice Assault I on Castor
Vana Army uses (LT) Axeman Assault on Castor

Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:09 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 8, 19, 10, 9

#2 'Reflex Check' : 17, 18, 16, 13
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:31 pm

blur_on

Army 108

Clutching onto his longsword, the Knight by the name of Doug would rest the blade atop his armor’s shoulder protectors. “Foolish pirate. You honestly believed that you could best us? On your own? No crew? No assistance? Compared to the Vikings we spend countless hours training with… Your fighting is impressive but Devil Fruit’s aren’t that unique.” Doug said, removing a white cloth from his underarm, cleaning the blade of Castor’s blood.

“This is a gentleman’s army. We spend countless hours dedicating our bodies and hearts to our Lord Commander Gryphon! Who hasn’t even lifted a finger to intervene! You’ll be hung from the gallows for all those in attendance to see. Continue to watch over us Mister Gryphon.” Doug shouted, motivating the deflated troops.

“Ah. I’ll get to him in a minute. Right now… I’m basking in the ecstasy of murdering you lot. Each of your souls will be offerings to my own Master.”
Castor said, wiping away blood from the edge of his lips. The cut inside his mouth had began to bleed out towards the outside, making it annoying to speak but it was manageable.  

With his free hand, Castor would bite into his arm, feeding off his own lightning to recover vitality from the exhaustion brought on by his own wounds and the side effects of Victor’s elixir. As the regeneration process commenced, a grin returned to Castor face. [MT - Cocijo-sama]

Grasping his blade for the first time in this fight with both hands, Castor leaped into mid-air, hovering several feet off the ground. With a single twisting motion, the swordsman released an arc of air, in the form of a blade’s edge. The wind blade soared across the battlefield, electrically charged from his Goro Goro, battering-ramming into Doug’s light armor chest plate. [LT – Luna Kiss – Hit ]

The arc of air lifted Doug off the ground, sending him through the battlefield as a human chariot, mowing through the lurking warriors at his hind. Firing off his own leg as a lightning bolt, seconds before landing, he’d wipe out the troops who huddle beneath him to impale him with spears. The lightning bolt cracked down violently on the mob, turning the volleying knights into overly burnt barbecue. [LT -30 Million Volt - Orko's Whim  - Hit]

Dashing through the crowd, Castor would one versus one himself and other potential knights, ousting them by cutting through the gaps in their light armor with his nodachi. [UT Hit] Finally breaking free of Castor’s wind chariot, Doug sprung into action in a crazed manner. Clutching his longsword with two hands also, Doug attempted to cleave Castor’s head with his Haki Coated blade.

Missing by a few inches, the man cut along the imp’s collar bone, causing blood to gush onto the rain stained floor. [MT – Hit ] Using a wind blade of his own, Doug’s version moved in a drill like manner. Nailing the Pirate in his stomach, the momentum gutted Castor’s ability to breathe. [ LT - Hit ] Running along the momentum of his moving body, Doug slashed his blade along Castor’s back, crushing the imp’s body into the mucky ground.

Following his command, two axe men lunged into the fray, slicing their blades along the grounded logia’s body. [LT – Hit] Quickly rebounding, Castor cut off the axe man’s arms from the joint, leaving the men armless, and stomping Doug in his face as he rose.

Grabbing onto the man’s ankle with Haki affirmed, Doug abandoned his blade and began to toss Castor’s body around like a rag doll. After several slams into the ground, the Knight released his grip, tossing the Logia user into a cluster of trees. [UT Hit]

As the clouds above dissipated, the heaven’s cry concluded.

Sunrays peaked out shyly across Vana, as if the sun itself was terrified at the bloodshed caused by the single pirate. One hundred and eight men of the original army of five hundred remained, the survivors mostly veteran soldiers. The fear increased, as from the distance, even after being tossed a whole yard, the pipsqueak three eye captain stood, grinning hauntingly.

Tempted by the man’s aura, instinctively, even Gryphon reached for his own blade.

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Word Count: 692 | Tagged: @Victor Abio

Notes: Climax!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:40 pm
Victor Abio uses
Volatile Mix - HT at Circus
UT at Circus

Circus uses
LT at Victor
LT at Victor
UT at Victor