Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Gray's Companion I_vote_lcapGray's Companion I_voting_barGray's Companion I_vote_rcap 
Anton La'croix
Gray's Companion I_vote_lcapGray's Companion I_voting_barGray's Companion I_vote_rcap 
Miku E. Sato
Victor Abio
Gray
Castor O. Nox
Noel B. Babs
Shiro O' Lantern
René Manchester
Duckk
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Gray's Companion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gray

Gray

Gray's Companion Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]

Gray's Companion Empty
PostSubject: Gray's Companion   Gray's Companion EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 12:51 am

Gray's Companion

Merry Bianca Dragon
Gray's Companion Nnted8v

furs name: merry
meedul name: byanka
lass name: dragun
aje: 6! oh. 5? iunno She's actually 4.
pozishun: captun!
is a heelur?: wats a heelur? watever it is yes!

apeearuns: i dont like werring soks and shoos. i dont like taking baths but uma says if i dont take baths i will turn into stinkee old roger. uma use to tai my hare into brades but i wud allways untai my hare wen shes not looking. so then she jus tais this tale at my hed. she says it makes me look cute. befor mama went to papa she and me made this preety rope belt togedhur for her. but then she gave it to me. she sayd it wud make me remembur her. but i remembur mama even wen im not looking on the belt. uma says the belt is too big so she tais a belt butturfly at my bak.

mama use to make me wer skurts but i hate dem. day get holls in dem wen i play. i love uma cuz she lets me wer shorrts. and i dont even have to chanje clodes evryday. and i dont have to wer shoos. and uma says its ok to wer boys clodes too. i like boys clodes cuz day are eezy to wer.

bakround: my name is merry byanka dragun. my mamas name is naina verona dragun. my papas name is regulus dragun. i live with my uma in foosha village. uma made dumlings today. i dont like dumlings. ronnie thru sand on me yessurday so im puting ants in his pants today. ronnie is my frend but i dont like him sumtimes. hes mean. but uma says its becuz i prank him.

i miss mama. she toll me she was going to live with papa and that i coodunt go with her rite now. mama use to tell me storys of papa sayling at adbenchers and that he use to beet big monsturs. mama says papa was at the srongest kroo in the wuruld. uma says ther captun is reely srong and nice.

uma is coffin lots. she says she will join mama and papa soon too. uma says mama and papa are happy togedhur but i dont want uma to go.

the odher day i broak the winmil. i was jus throing roks but jus one rok broak it. the vileyjurs were mad on me. that stinkee old roger yelled on uma and sayd i have to leave. i dont wanna go.

uma says she cant walk good now so i have to stay inside. she says that soon she is gonna go to mama and papa. but befor she gos gray is gunna take me with him. gray is papa's captun. uma says hes reely srong and nice.

i hope i can sayl at adbenchers with gray too. i think i will call him gray-papa if hes nice like uma says. im scared. wat if gray dusunt like me? i am gunna find the bigges beetul for him. then he will deffunately like me. uma says its ok if i prank him too. but evryone in the vilej gets mad on me wen i prank dem and i want gray to like me. i hope i like him too. i will like him if he helps me find beetuls and lets me thro roks and dusunt make me eat dumlings. i also want sholder rides. mama use to give me sholder rides befor she was coffin and went to papa. i hope gray dusunt start coffin too.

Stads

Levul: 10000 90

echpee: 10000 525
atak: 10000 585
deefens: 10000 400
reefleks: 10000 500
willpowur: 10000 500

Gray's Companion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Crew Creation :: Crew Companions :: Approved-
Jump to: