Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 9:23 amHyde Garland[Episode] A unusual meet upYesterday at 12:14 amLavender[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:01 amMaxwell[Episode] [Transportation] A Grand OpeningMon Apr 22, 2024 3:00 pmSkoll[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:24 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:19 pmGray[Episode] The Bloody ChamberSun Apr 21, 2024 12:31 pmNoah[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumSat Apr 20, 2024 5:47 pmGray[Episode] Ancient Blood ArisesSat Apr 20, 2024 4:11 pmNaoki
Go down
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

Name : Variable
Epithet : Variable
Height : Variable
Weight : Variable
Species : Variable
Faction : Variable
Crew : Variable
Ship : Variable
Crew Role : Variable
Devil Fruit : Variable
Bounty : Variable
Balance : Variable

[Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part II] Disaster Breeds Sin - Who Wears The Crown  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part II] Disaster Breeds Sin - Who Wears The Crown

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:55 pm
The member 'Castor O. Nox' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 17, 16, 4, 6

--------------------------------

#2 'Reflex Check' : 11, 14
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox
[Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part II] Disaster Breeds Sin - Who Wears The Crown  - Page 2 G7UGK6I
[tracker=/t980-castor-o-nox#4771]
Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku | The Azure Pheasant | Duke Of Lvneel | Saint Nox
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 175lbs
Species : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Blockbuster
Alliance : -
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Role : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector | Pride Sin
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 620,000,000
Quality Score : S
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (To all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.42 (Turf); +0.10 (Blockbuster); +0.20 (To all allies)
Shop Discount : -20%
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 96,000,000
Balance : [bel] 2,470,815,020
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[dreamsneverdie]]
[[bookworm]][[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

[Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part II] Disaster Breeds Sin - Who Wears The Crown  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part II] Disaster Breeds Sin - Who Wears The Crown

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:27 pm

blur_on

Who Wears The Crown

Summoning a large electrical mass, Castor conjures an electrical bird and spears, super charged with the electrical currents of his body. Snapping his fingers, the Imp sends the hovering masses at the shadow, obliterating it’s very fiber from the immense electrical currents. [MT - Kwane , LT - Trenta , LT - Decagon] Assessing the damages done, Castor fell to a seated position, trying to calculate what’s his next move. Waking up from all the commotion, Newport came out from the tents, assassins body in hand, and walked over to his Captain. “You look like shit.” Newport stated, nursing his wounds, as he’d toss the assassin’s body to the ground.

“While you were sleeping... I've been fighting for my life.” Castor retorted snarling. “Dr. Abio and Grace were assassinated.” Castor informed with a saddened expression.

“Looks like you’re finally seeing the casualties of this war. It’s been almost a year since we arrived here kid. People are going to die to achieve that dream of yours. You wanted revenge, it comes with a price.” Newport stated. “Sucks. I was now getting accustomed to that sick bastard’s regimen. Though, thanks to his treatment and medication… My body’s been feeling like the old days.” Newport declared.

Pouting, Castor sheathed his Zaigo once more along his waist, as the cloth that usually bonded it to his back was destroyed in the explosion. “Tell the men to regroup Newport. We march in an hour. Grace prepared the ships in the harbor. We’ll sail from Vana to Asgar through the night. I’m done playing games with the Royalty of this Country. I’ve proven my claim. The throne is mine to be had by sunset tomorrow. Whether it costs me my father’s body or not.” Castor declared.

“Hmmm…. Whether….? You’ve changed your mind on killing him? Looks like time has made you soft.” Newport teased. “Every time I think of killing him… Thoughts of Jules flood into my mind… And it leaves a bitter taste when I eat. We’ll see.” Castor responded. “My protégé is definitely changing… his experiences are shaping a new side of him.” Newport thought to himself. "Also. I've been meaning to ask you... Where exactly is Paradise?" Castor inquired. Newport's expression changed from calm to shocked, as a broad smile extended across the old-man's face.

COMBAT TRACKERS:
OPPONENT STATS:
OPPONENT RATIOS:
OPPONENT TECHNIQUES USED:

Word Count:  339 |

Tagged: @Goldmonger

Notes: Enter the Mini-Boss Part 1

[tracker=/t1979-dax-morgan#10865]
Name : Dax Morgan
Epithet : Goldmonger
Height : 6'5"
Weight : 250
Species : Human
World Position : Shichibukai (Future)
Crew : Gold | Works
Ship : Cleopatra
Devil Fruit : Goru Goru no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 27,900,000
Income Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Shop Discount : -25%
Balance : [bel] 117,500,000
[[hardboiled]][[berryprinter]]
[[ancientzoan]]x2[[logia]][[firstaidkit]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:22 pm
The rooster’s morning call echoed through the air as the sun slowly climbed into the sky. Bathing the bloodied battlefield in a warm glow as the fog rolled across the ground. The straggling survivors left to pick up what remained of their army as the main forces boarded their way to Asgar with the tiny Tyrant Castor.

The soldiers left unable to continue the war and scavengers who lingered like rats while the battle unfolded were all that remained. Accompanied only by the animals looking for a free meal amongst the still warm corpses.

“Perfect..” Stein mused as he emerged from the long shadows casted by the rising heavenly body, “I love it when everything goes according to plan~” He whistled, tapping his cane on the ground three times, causing the shadows to fuse together, covering the entire battlefield before devouring the five thousand corpses that laid ripe for the taking, along with the now unlucky survivors. “Finally, we can bring an end to this epic…”

Outskirts of Asgar | Dax

The unlikely trio of the beauty, the beast and the corpse puppet made their way down the cliff side that had served as their overnight camp. With the Goldmonger seeming to be taking a particular route, traveling as if guided by scent, similar to a starving dg after food.

*SNNNNNIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFF* Dax inhaled deeply as they reached the bottom, “Holy shit….” He mumbled, “ The suit fuck wasn’t lying…”

“No, he wasn’t.” Stein chimed in from behind, “There is indeed a mythical tomb beneath the capital city, hidden deep within the ancient catacombs. Legend has it, the tomb contains unimaginable wealth.”

Glancing at the ground before addressing the vassal lord, “So, how the fuck do I get there..?” Dax questioned, scuffing his foot in the dirt.

“Simple.” With a nod and three simple taps of his cane, a shadowed portal appeared beneath the group, devouring them into the abyss before regurgitating them into an underground labyrinth, the walls being made of the bones of all manner of species. “Here we are.”

“Whoooooooaaa…. Don’t ever, ever fucking do that again…” Dax snapped, a disgusted shiver running down his spine, “Like wow, that is fucking horrible, man…. How do you live with yourself..?”

“Quite lavishly I might say, now, these are the ancient catacombs built by the original Montblanc kings to protect their vast wealth. Though, the current generation doesn’t even believe it to e real.” The dapper fellow explained, “And with that, I believe this belongs to me.” Reaching for Annabelle, creating another shadow portal beneath them for a quick escape.

“Yeahhhh, not so fast, ya fuck!” Dax shouted, using the gold n the girl to yank her away from Stein’s grasp, simultaneously throwing Raddott’s corpse at the man, causing them to disappear into the shadows. “Well, lets hope that work, huh?” The goldmonger sighed to the princess before looking down the ominous path that led to unimaginable riches.

/Musspell | Stein

“Damnit!” Stein shouted as he reappeared in his castles laboratory with the corpse of the Jotun knight and not the Nilf heiress. “That heathen!” Slamming glass beakers and viles off the table in a fit of rage before straightening up and cracking his neck. Remembering that a calm mind always prevails the gentleman adjusted his tie and cleared his throat. “No matter, this is just a small hitch, even without the girl all my chips are still in play… And once my strength returns to me I will have all of Lvneel in my grasp…”

Note Boys | Asgar

"I can't fooking believe it..." Paris exclaimed as he sat atop his clydesdale overlooking the capital city of Asgar, at the enter was the Montblanc manor.

"Really can't fooking believe it..." Sully Echoed the statement as usual.

"You boys should know better than anyone how hard it is too kill me.." Sir Bearington the Terror responded from atop his Bison. The mans body riddled with wounds from the past year, going back to that fateful day when the kings meeting was called. "Remember, we aren't here for revenge... We are here for Annabelle."

"Right... We know.." Paris sulked in his response, the traste of defeat still fresh in his mouth.

"We fooking know, this is for Annabelle.." Sully chimed in as he snapped the reigns on his horse, prompting the other two to do the same as the galloped towards the storm about to strike.

WC 735 (3,915/5000)

Last edited by Goldmonger on Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox
[Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part II] Disaster Breeds Sin - Who Wears The Crown  - Page 2 G7UGK6I
[tracker=/t980-castor-o-nox#4771]
Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku | The Azure Pheasant | Duke Of Lvneel | Saint Nox
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 175lbs
Species : Three-Eye Tribesman
World Position : Blockbuster
Alliance : -
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Role : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector | Pride Sin
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 620,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (To all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.42 (Turf); +0.10 (Blockbuster); +0.20 (To all allies)
Shop Discount : -20%
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 96,000,000
Balance : [bel] 2,470,815,020
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[dreamsneverdie]]
[[bookworm]][[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:14 pm

blur_on

Who Wears The Crown

Wailing Calamity sitting at the center of Castor’s fleet, the remaining troops sailed down Vana’s river, merging into various tributaries, until Asgar was insight. Before them was a giant wooden dam, which regulated water throughout the city, and acted as an obstacle for sea vessels to enter the city via ships but with several crackles of lightning from Castor’s person, excess water collected flooded the city of Asgar. With the Vikings attacking by land and Castor attacking by sea, Lvneel’s finest heroes divided up the workload. “Keep the city under control… I’ll go and deal with my son.” Captain Commander Karl Nox declared. “Sir-” Jean De Claire tried to convince the knight otherwise but before she could’ve even voiced her opinion, Karl launched through the courtyard window, scaling the wall with his armor’s boots. Whistling for his steed, the man galloped through the castle’s opened gates towards the end of the sea port’s trail, which was the moat outside of Asgar’s walls.

As soon as the coast was clear, Saint Baptiste made his move. With one swift command, apostles from the church who were hiding in the castle’s cellars mobilised through the building. With the help from an experiment created by Stein’s science, the man’s super shadow soldier engaged Jean De Claire in hand to hand combat but Claire’s skills as an assassin proved useless against the soldier’s brute strength. The warriors true identity was revealed, as his hood was cut into two from two of Claire’s throwing daggers. Frozen in disbelief, Grim Sever cleaved the woman’s head from her body, ending her legacy on this day. The hooded figure was none other than former Lord Note R. Damne, in a more zombified form. “I’m sorry Jeannie… My mind is ere’ but I’m not to disobey this scum fokking orders…” Note declared in remorse.

“Open fire!” Castor shouted. Turning their ship's starboard, Castor began to open cannonball fire on the outer city walls of Asgar. Those who weren’t manning the ship’s canons, prepped the horses for the land procession, somewhere along the line, Grace had prepared a supersized Jolly Roger with Castor’s Pirate Crew Insignia on it. Anchoring the wooden platforms from the ships to the surface, Castor atop his black stallion galloped off the boat first, and charged on the land towards the Capital's now fallen gates. Waiting for him in front of the walls was none other than his own father. Dismounting from his horse, Karl removed his headband, revealing his Third Eye. Opening his arms like one would for a hug, he’d demand that Castor in his men ceased their advance, and surrendered now.

Removing Zaigo from it’s holster, Castor stood on the saddle of the moving horse, lunging off to the surface to engage in combat. Swinging his blade at his father’s core, Karl responded with drawing his own longsword, the anger behind Castor’s opening swing told the story of his journey so far.

“I understand your anger. I won’t question it. However, the people of Lvneel have been suffering at the hands of my bad parenting. This ends here Castor… If you’d come to me from the beginning, we could’ve resolved this while you were still galavanting around as the Golden Knight.”

Castor’s breathing became erratic, nothing about the man screamed ‘okay’. He’d trained for years for this moment, to swing his blade into his father’s chest. However, was it in his mind but a bitter taste overcame his mouth, suddenly his saliva felt acidic. Images of Jules flooded his mind, it was as if she’d been trying to pass him a message from the otherside.

“You’re right Father. By birthright… Lvneel doesn’t belong to me. However, as of last night… The last of Vana’s executives were executed. The Veils are dead. Judging from the bodies I see scattered outside of the capital’s walls, someone beat me here to the punch. Turnover the crown peacefully, and I’ll see that you live a long life.” Castor commanded.

“Your mother would turn in her grave to see what you’ve become, son.” Karl retorted.

All of his three eyes expanded widely, “Leave my mother’s name out of your dirty treacherous mouth!” Castor shouted.

Meanwhile, in the King’s Quarters, the young king held an audience with the King of the Vikings, Ragnar. Bowing on his knees, Ragnar quickly rose, as he’d begun to write history’s pages with his words. “As of today… My agreement with your late father ends here. My people have become livestock to the predator’s allowed in these kingdoms walls. We’ve decided among all of the Tribes led by my five sons. I’ve grown tired of peace… My blood boils at the thought of my people being used as slaves due to my incompetence. We shall take your gold, your food stocks, and your women for our sailings. In return, I shall spare his majesty his life, and the livelihood of your retainers.” Ragnar announced. “Right now...  all across Lvneel, my sons are raiding the falling veils… Jotun, Nilf and Alf. As I lead the raid with my eldest son, on Asgar.” Ragnar concluded.

“I plead with you to reconsider. As to the crimes you claimed occurred in my Kingdom, I only found out about them in a meeting today. Privy to our meeting, admit my ignorance. However, your presence here was a major deterrent for the Celestial Dragon’s connections not placing this country under the World Government’s flag. For generations… Our veils warriors have been said to rival that of the World’s Strongest. Especially, once the Vikings came here. Your agriculture, customs and way of life have added stocks to our culture. Please-” the King’s pleas were silenced by the force of Stein’s hand covering his mouth.

“I’ve had enough watching this in silence. Do what you wish. Ragnar. Just know… You’ll be seen as an active pirate in my connections eyes now.” Stein himself responded in menace.

Word Count:  983|

Tagged: @Goldmonger

Notes: Enter the Mini-Boss Part 1

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:16 am
Dax uses HT[P.O.T.G.] on Labyrinth
Dax uses LT[Thief's Burden] on Labyrinth
Dax uses UT on Labyrinth

Labyrinth uses MT on Dax
Labyrinth uses LT on Dax
Labyrinth uses LT on Dax
Labyrinth uses UT on Dax

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Goldmonger on Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:27 pm; edited 8 times in total
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:16 am
The member 'Goldmonger' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 5, 9, 18

#2 'Reflex Check' : 17, 20, 9, 15
Goldmonger
Goldmonger
Goldmonger

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:34 pm
Dax uses MT (Heavy Wallet) on Labyrinth
Dax uses LT (Ebisu's Blessing) on Labyrinth
Dax uses LT (Gold Shot) on Labyrinth
Dax uses UT on Labyrinth)

Labyrinth uses MT on Dax
Labyrinth uses LT on Dax
Labyrinth uses LT on Dax
Labyrinth on UT

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Goldmonger on Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:34 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 1, 12, 13, 13

#2 'Reflex Check' : 1, 18, 17, 14
Goldmonger
Goldmonger
Goldmonger

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:11 pm
Dax uses MT (Ra's Talon's) on Labyrinth
Dax uses LT (Gold Slicer) on Labyrinth
Dax uses LT (Gold Beast) on Labyrinth
Dax ues UT on Labyrinth
Dax attempts escape

Labyrinth uses HT on Dax
Labyrinth uses LT on Dax
Labyrinth uses UT on Dax  

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Goldmonger on Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:11 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 11, 12, 15, 5, 17

#2 'Reflex Check' : 8, 7, 7, 6
Goldmonger
Goldmonger
Goldmonger

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:17 pm
Dax uses HT[P.O.T.G.] on Labyrinth
Dax uses LT[Thief's Burden] on Labyrinth
Dax uses UT on Labyrinth

Labyrinth uses MT on Dax
Labyrinth uses LT on Dax
Labyrinth uses LT on Dax
Labyrinth uses UT on Dax

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Goldmonger on Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:17 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 10, 2, 15

#2 'Reflex Check' : 3, 5, 8, 11
Goldmonger
Goldmonger
Goldmonger

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:52 pm
Dax uses MT[Heavy Wallet] on Labyrinth
Dax uses LT[Gold Shot] on Labyrinth
Dax uses LT [Gold Slicer]
Dax uses UT on Labyrinth

Labyrinth uses MT on Dax
Labyrinth uses LT on Dax
Labyrinth uses LT on Dax
Labyrinth uses UT on Dax

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Goldmonger on Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:52 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 17, 16, 8, 11

#2 'Reflex Check' : 15, 1, 2, 5
Goldmonger
Goldmonger
Goldmonger

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:06 pm
Dax uses HT[Dues Areum] on Self
Dax uses LT[Ebisu's Blessing] on Self
Dax uses UT on Labyrinth

Labyrinth uses HT on Dax
Labyrinth uses UT on Dax

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Goldmonger on Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:06 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 19, 16, 15

#2 'Reflex Check' : 18, 20, 3
Goldmonger
Goldmonger
Goldmonger

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:24 pm
Dax uses HT[Ra'a Fury] on Self
Dax uses LT[Gold Shot] on Self
Dax uses UT on Labyrinth

Labyrinth uses MT on Dax
Labyrinth uses LT on Dax
Labyrinth uses LT on Dax
Labyrinth uses UT on Dax

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Goldmonger on Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:24 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 19, 20, 4

#2 'Reflex Check' : 5, 13, 17, 19
Goldmonger
Goldmonger
Goldmonger

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:43 pm
Dax uses MT[Ra's Talon] on Self
Dax uses LT[Thief's Burden] on Self
Dax uses LT[Gold Slicer] on Self
Dax uses UT on Labyrinth

Labyrinth uses MT on Dax
Labyrinth uses LT on Dax
Labyrinth uses LT on Dax
Labyrinth uses UT on Dax

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Goldmonger on Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:13 pm; edited 6 times in total
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:43 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 15, 18, 13, 19

#2 'Reflex Check' : 7, 14, 5, 9
Goldmonger
Goldmonger
Goldmonger

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:02 pm
Dax uses MT[Gold Fist] on Self
Dax uses LT[Gold Shot] on Self
Dax uses LT[Gold beast] on Self
Dax uses UT on Labyrinth

Labyrinth uses AoE on Dax
Labyrinth uses UT on Dax

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Goldmonger on Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:15 pm; edited 5 times in total
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:02 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 16, 2, 15, 13

#2 'Reflex Check' : 4, 14
Goldmonger
Goldmonger
Goldmonger

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:19 pm
Dax uses MT[Avarices] on Self
Dax uses LT[Gold Striker] on Self
Dax uses LT[Gold slicer] on Self
Dax uses UT on Labyrinth

Labyrinth uses MT on Dax
Labyrinth uses LT on Dax
Labyrinth uses LT on Dax
Labyrinth uses UT on Dax

COMBAT TRACKERS:
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:19 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 9, 9, 8, 11

#2 'Reflex Check' : 15, 5, 16, 17
Goldmonger
Goldmonger
Goldmonger

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:35 pm
"Hmm.." Dax mumbled to himself as he glanced down the ominous path ahead and back to the princess at his side. "Man.. didn't really think this one through now did I?"

"hmmm...mhmm....??" Annabelle mumbled confused as she struggled underneath the man's arm.

"Yeah.. leaving you here alone in the dark probably is the right move. Dragging you along seems pretty pointless now that everyone you know and love bit the fuckin dust." He paused for a moment. "Well, more accurately, they were brutally fucked up and murdered in super shitty ways. So I'm not too sure who would pay for you at this point... I mean sure, I'm supposed to give you to the imp..."

"Mhmhmmhm!!" Recognizing his reference to Castor, it lit the light of love back in her eyes as she went limp, ready to be hand delivered to her knight in her shiny armor turned prince.

"Yeah, but fuck that, he will figure it out I'm sure, alot of plans that fuck has I tell ya. Ahhh, well then, good on ya, godspeed and all that fuckin jazz. It's been real, toodles."

Dax moved down the dark eerie labyrinth as Annabell's desperate mumbles quickly fell out of earshot, the chill running down his spine signaled the danger ahead. "Sheww." Whistling as his finger ran down the bumpy wall. "Interesting decore choice.." The walls were comprised of thousands of skeletons bonded together in stone, with metal torches set about every twenty feet or so.

*Click* The noise echoed out as Dax felt his foot sink into the ground, triggering some form of ominous mechanism. "....." He glanced around with a suspicious look as the torches along the walls lit one by one all throughout the structure. "Ahhh fuck me.." Realizing a giant boulder was gaining speed and now very quickly headed in his direction. The goldmonger quickly maneuvered himself back to the enterance of the Labyrinth.

Letting out a sigh of relief, Dax turned back to see the Boulder lodged in the entrance, preventing any normal human from returning. "Smart.." Good thing Dax was anything but human. With a single golden clad strike, the rock began to crack and break. While with a second it was reduced to rubble.

"mmmm..!! mmhmhmm!!" Annabelle mumbled out, prompting Dax to remove her golden gag. "Agh! Thank ya! Finally!" Shouting in relief as she, "Back so soon are we?" She snickered, "I heard stories of this place from my pa... the royal tomb guarded by an even older labyrth, built from the bones.. of their enemies.."Her words trailed off as she took a good look at the torch lit walls behind Dax for the first time. "So it was all tru..-"

"Was that all ya had to say, then? A smart ass one liner, which wasn't even fuckin good by the way, so fuck you, and a useless story.. tch." Cutting off the girl before marching back towards the now well lit labyrinth, stepping over the debris from the boulder.

"Hey!" Annabelle shouted, "Y-You can't just leave me here!"

"Yes I can."

"N-no you cannot..! I demand you come back!"

"Nope nope nope~" The words drifted off as Dax mved farther and farther away.

"Get back here you heathen! Y-you monster! I hate you! Fokin piece of shit get back here!!..... p-please... please come back... please..." Tears began to run down her cheeks as words quickly became sobbing. "I-I'm so s-scared..... please... someone....a-anyone...."

"FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!" Dax shouted as he beelined back into the room, attracting the princesses attention once more, breaking her from her sobbing fit. "GODDAMNIT! IHATETHISFUCKINPLACE!" He shouted, yanking what appeared to be metal quills from his body. Which he also appeared to be covered in them. "That place is a bloody fuckin death trap. No fuckin joke.- owww..!" Bitching as he plucked a quill from his cheek, pooling up blood before a trail of crimson raced downwards.

"Pfff" Annabelle snickered as she wipped her tears on her shoulder, her hands still bound in gold.

"Yeah? Fuckin funny is it?" Dax barked, continuing to yank out the spines one by one. "Lets see you lead then, little fuckin bitch." Snapping his fingers, the gold binding her ankles melted away and returned to its master, allowing her to walk freely once again. Though, free was a loose term when someone like the goldmonger is in control of your life.

"Finally!" She shouted joyfully, jumping up and down several times.

"Get to it now, chop fuckin chop." Pointing to the entrance and pushing her along. "Might as well make yourself useful and act as bait. Bwhahaha"

Left with little choice, the Nilf princess led the way, keeping her eyes on the stone tile beneath her feet. Doing her best to aviod what she thought could be a trap. Though, to say she was skilled in this would be a bold faced lie. It seemed the farther the pair made it into the dungeon, the more traps she managed to activate.

"Hey don't get to far ah-...!" He attempted to call out to Annabelle before literally falling victim to a pitfall tiger trap. Using his abilities to float at the last minute to avoid the feces covered death spikes. "God damnit, Annabelle, whats the point of having you lead if I'm still gonna fall into the shit smeared death trap. Fuck."

"S-sorry! I'll do better next time, I promise!"

"You fuckin better.."Dax mumbled as he landed back on solid ground and tailed behind the girl abit closer this time.

"This place is pretty creepy..."Annabelle mumbled as the air grew colder around them, adding to the ever growing horror scene vibe.

"You ain't fuckin wro-...!" Being interupted by a swinging log to the upper body, slamming Dax into the labyrinth wall. "Ow..." He groaned, peeling the wooden bludgeon from his chest. "F-fuck that hurt..."

"Oh my god! Are you okay??! I am s-soooo sorry!" Annabelle shouted, she was really doing her best to avoid the traps, she was just, well you know, awful at it.

"Yea... just fuckin peachy..." Still gasping for air as he waved the girl away. Really, its almost like she was trying to kill the guy on purpose. Though, can't really fuckin blame her at this point. I mean, alot of people want to kill him. "Lets just keep fuckin moving.."

"R-right!" Annabelle was determined to avoid any traps, growing less concerned with just saving her own skin and more so trying to prove to herself she could do it. Almost feeling bad for Dax, no matter how vile and absolutely awful he was. She scanned the floor like a hawk, carefully inspecting every pebble and crevase that she could see with her naked eye.

"The fuck are you doing..?" Dax asked, staring down at the girl now crawling on all fours at a snails pace.

"I-I...Ican'tletyougethitwithanymoretrapscauseofmeevenifyouareareallybadguy..!" She shouted with barely a breath, clearly worked up from the adventure so far.

"Slow your fuckin shit and talk girl."

Letting out a big sigh as she collected her thoughts, "I promise you, from this moment on, I won't set off a single trap!"She shouted quite determined I might add, having found a new sense of confidence on this long and unexpected journey. Stomping her foot in reassurance of her strong will. *Click*

"Was that...." Dax's face soured as the sound of gears turning echoed from the floor, promptly followed by pillars of fire erupting from underneath the goldmongers feet. "SHITFUCK!" Shouting as he managed to encase his body in a golden shell just in time to prevent being fried to a crisp. Lasting only a few seconds, the flames died out, leaving only the hot temptered pirate needing to be doused.

Hehe... woops..." Annabelle said innocently as she reacted to the goldmonger's angered glare. "S-so, what Imeant was from this moment on...-"

"Dont even fucking say it."Dax snarled, interupting the girl. "Let's just fuckin go."

Once more the pair continued onwards, encountering more and more traps of even deadlier design. And though Annabelle tried, lord knows she did, bless her little heart. It just was nowhere near good enough.

Minutes felt like hours and hours felt like days in the cold, damp, nothingness that was the labyrinth. For all the torches and light they brought, there was no warmth to be found here.

"Look!" Annabelle shouted as she hustled ahead, now having been completely free of her bonds as Dax slowly dragged behind her. His body covered in the many, many injuries he received from the experience. Using a golden staff to prop himself up. "That looks like the royal tomb from my storybook!"

The withered and beaten Dax struggled to lift his head, the giant tomb door slowly coming into sight. The wiff of the gold flooding into his nostrils as he did so, perking the greedy bastard right up as he quickly rejuvinated himself. "Now then, how to get in... hmmm.."Mumbling as he studied the great stone door closely.

"hey, look at this..!" Annabelle shouted as she pulled a suspicious from out of the ground.

"huh...wait no..-!" Though his warning fell on deaf ears as hundreds of snakes fell from the ceiling and onto his head.

"EEEEEEEEK!!!!" Annabelle shouted as she desperately kicked the one that spilled over towards her away.

"At this point, I should just fuckin expect this I guess.."Dax mumbled, brushing the carcasses of his body and onto the ground. "Relax. Their dead." Whoever thought storing animals in a tank for an undetermined amount of time really didnt think that one through.

"Oh. huh." Annabelle mumbled, nudging one of the bodies with her foot. "Is it abit of a dumb idea when ya think about it, yeah?"

"Yup." Dax grunted as he placed his hand on the stone tablet door. Commanding the gold to rush off of his body and into all the nooks and crannies. "Ready for the best part?" Snickering as he took a few steps back before forcibly expanding the gold, causing the stone to crumble and collapse.

"That was the best part...?"She questioned disapointedly.

"Bwhahahaha... ahhh good one. But no, no.. This is!"He laughed, rendering the girl unconcious with a single strike to her nape. "Now then...." Snickering as his hands rubbed together fiendishly, "Come to papa..." 

WC 1706 (5,615/5,000)

Last edited by Goldmonger on Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord