Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Today at 7:01 amMaxwell[Episode] A unusual meet upWed Apr 24, 2024 1:33 pmRaysha Valentine[Episode] [Transportation] A Grand OpeningMon Apr 22, 2024 3:00 pmSkoll[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:24 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:19 pmGray[Episode] The Bloody ChamberSun Apr 21, 2024 12:31 pmNoah[World Event] A Fool's ErrandSun Apr 21, 2024 6:44 amYumiko[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumSat Apr 20, 2024 5:47 pmGray[Episode] Ancient Blood ArisesSat Apr 20, 2024 4:11 pmNaoki

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

+14
Ryoichi Ayugai
Francis
Emi Roromiya
Karl Friedrich
Yumiko
Emmaline Kingsley
Sabian McQueen
Acacia
Goldmonger
Beatriz
Butch
Anton La'croix
Castor O. Nox
Gray
18 posters
Go down
Anonymous

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 6 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:25 pm
Gray wrote:
Sabre wrote:
Gray wrote:
Sabre wrote:Character Name: Sabre D. Ken
Devil Fruit Name: Fuwa Fuwa no Mi (Float Float Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: The Fuwa Fuwa no Mi allows the user to levitate things once the user comes into physical contact with the object, including themselves and non living objects. The weight of the object does not matter, it will levitate as long as it is non living. The object stays in the air until the user is knocked unconscious or it is dropped by their will.

Fuwa Fuwa no Mi (Float Float Fruit) belongs to Sabre D. Ken.

I'm afraid I cannot approve this so long as you have the "weight of the object does not matter" part in your description. If you're imagining doing what Shiki did with his fruit, it's simply not possible with the current system of stats we have going. Something on a much smaller scale would be acceptable, though. Also, please be sure to follow the template exactly. There's a reason why the code tags were around the "Fuwa Fuwa no Mi (Float Float Fruit) belongs to Sabre D. Ken." bits in the template.

Fixed it, is it fine now? Does it need to be smaller? Any other edits?

For now, let's leave out any mentions of how big/heavy of an object you can lift. We'll expand on this further in your fighting style page.

Done
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 6 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:30 pm
Description: The Fuwa Fuwa no Mi allows the user to levitate things once the user comes into physical contact with the object, including themselves and non living objects.The object stays in the air until the user is knocked unconscious or it is dropped by their will.

Code:

[b]Fuwa Fuwa no Mi (Float-Float Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Sabre D. Ken[/u].

Mind you, with enough strength, anyone should be able to knock down the objects that you lifted. You can, of course, lift them back up afterwards.

That being said, I shall give this the green light for now. But, Fuwa Fuwa no Mi is an easily exploitable fruit, so be prepared for some *strict* policing on my part when you create your fighting style. If that worries you even in the slightest, I'd highly recommend you picking a different fruit before you put too much (possibly wasted) effort into this one.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:32 pm
Gray wrote:
Description: The Fuwa Fuwa no Mi allows the user to levitate things once the user comes into physical contact with the object, including themselves and non living objects.The object stays in the air until the user is knocked unconscious or it is dropped by their will.

Code:

Mind you, with enough strength, anyone should be able to knock down the objects that you lifted. You can, of course, lift them back up afterwards.

That being said, I shall give this the green light for now. But, Fuwa Fuwa no Mi is an easily exploitable fruit, so be prepared for some *strict* policing on my part when you create your fighting style. If that worries you even in the slightest, I'd highly recommend you picking a different fruit before you put too much (possibly wasted) effort into this one.

Of course, haha. Also, I fully understand and am ready for any policing that is done to this fruit, it is highly broken.
Gray
Gray
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:34 pm
Sabre wrote:
Gray wrote:

Code:

Of course, haha. Also, I fully understand and am ready for any policing that is done to this fruit, it is highly broken.

Glad to hear it! Looking forward to finding out what we can do with it.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:37 pm
Character Name:Elisa Darkwalker
Devil Fruit Name: Gasu Gasu no Mi/Gas-Gas Fruiti.
Type: Logia/Paramecia/Zoan
Description: Allows the user to create, manipulate, and transform into gas at will
-
The gas that Gasu Gasu no Mi produces is very poisonous.[8] The gas appears to be explosive when set alight, which allows Gasu Gasu no Mi to create controlled explosions without harming himself.[8] Additionally, the user has the power to manipulate other preexisting gases in any given location, and can suffocate their opponents by removing the oxygen in the area. -
Code:

[b]Gasu Gasu no Mi (Gas-Gas Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Elisa Darkwalker[/u].

[Starter Bonus]
Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:34 pm
Elisa Darkwalker wrote:Character Name:Elisa Darkwalker
Devil Fruit Name: Gasu Gasu no Mi/Gas-Gas Fruiti.
Type: Logia/Paramecia/Zoan
Description: Allows the user to create, manipulate, and transform into gas at will
-
The gas that Gasu Gasu no Mi produces is very poisonous.[8] The gas appears to be explosive when set alight, which allows Gasu Gasu no Mi to create controlled explosions without harming himself.[8] Additionally, the user has the power to manipulate other preexisting gases in any given location, and can suffocate their opponents by removing the oxygen in the area.
Code:

[b]Gasu Gasu no Mi (Gas-Gas Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Elisa Darkwalker[/u].

[Starter Bonus]

While it is okay to copy excerpts from the OP wiki, some editing would be much appreciated. And be sure to double check your posts afterwards. I've highlighted the parts that especially need editing.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:51 pm
Character Name: Neville Basil
Devil Fruit Name: Hie Hie no mi Ice Ice fruit
Description: The power of ice mimicry, generation, and manipulation
Code:

[b]Hie Hie no mi (Ice-Ice-Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Neville Basil[/u].

Last edited by Argent on Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:10 am
Argent wrote:
Devil Fruit Name: Pero Pero no mi Lick-Lick Fruit
Description: The power to turn anything, touched, into any type of candy and manipulate it.
Code:

[b]Pero Pero no mi (Lick-Lick Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Neville Basil[/u].

LOL. Nope, nope. This is the very definition of OP. You are basically asking for the ability to manipulate anything you touch. I can't by any means allow that. If you were turning yourself into candy, and then manipulating certain objects (perhaps objects with a very high amount of sugar in them), only then I could accept this.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:11 am
Gray wrote:
Argent wrote:
Description: The power to turn anything, touched, into any type of candy and manipulate it.
Code:

LOL. Nope, nope. This is the very definition of OP. You are basically asking for the ability to manipulate anything you touch. I can't by any means allow that. If you were turning yourself into candy, and then manipulating certain objects (perhaps objects with a very high amount of sugar in them), only then I could accept this.

It said we didn't have to go into details. The process isn't instantaneous. Like touch a building doesn't quickly turn the whole building. It works like the rust fruit (and probably the rot fruit). Except then the candy can be manipulated. Would saying manipulate candy I am touching make this work? It has a distinct distinct disadvantage over other paramecia given that it can't produce a substance.

I didn't make this about sugar because it isn't a sugar fruit. We have seen stuff being turned wax, stone, rust, and most recently juice (Drying out the victim). Wax took a long time however it was a producer of its element. The non-producers worked quickly and they got to something else. Rust passively resist all metal. This fruit doesn't passively turn things into candy. Instead if I were to change stick into candy then I could reshape it.
Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:53 am
Argent wrote:
Gray wrote:
Argent wrote:
Code:

It said we didn't have to go into details. The process isn't instantaneous. Like touch a building doesn't quickly turn the whole building. It works like the rust fruit (and probably the rot fruit). Except then the candy can be manipulated. Would saying manipulate candy I am touching make this work? It has a distinct distinct disadvantage over other paramecia given that it can't produce a substance.

I didn't make this about sugar because it isn't a sugar fruit. We have seen stuff being turned wax, stone, rust, and most recently juice (Drying out the victim). Wax took a long time however it was a producer of its element. The non-producers worked quickly and they got to something else. Rust passively resist all metal. This fruit doesn't passively turn things into candy. Instead if I were to change stick into candy then I could reshape it.

Allow me to re-use the examples you've given.

Wax-wax fruit: It produces wax, however, it doesn't actually turn other objects into wax, it simply coats those objects in wax. So, it cannot be compared to your fruit.

Rust-rust fruit: This fruit has a very specific ability that only works on metallic objects. (Keep in mind that your fruit makes no such distinctions, instead influencing any and all objects). Not to mention that this fruit probably doesn't even work on haki-coated weapons, making it fairly underpowered in comparison to your fruit.

What your fruit actually sounds like.. is the awakened ability of Doflamingo's Ito Ito no Mi, where he transforms the objects he comes into contact with (albeit indirectly), and then manipulates those objects. That ability is highly OP as it is, and isn't something I would allow for our site's Ito Ito user.

Now, if you were to simply turn inorganic objects (not including named equipment) into candy and NOT be able to manipulate them after transforming, only then could I allow your fruit to pass. Furthermore, you would also need to make it so that if you get knocked out or leave the general vicinity, the objects return to their original form.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:02 pm
Haki helps protect everything. Does the rust and rot df exclude named items? Can the magic fruit melt named items? If it makes this approvable I'd for go all manipulation outside a mode. In order for the less restrictions on what can be changed

Edit these are genuine questions to see how other fruits behave here.

Last edited by Argent on Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:07 pm
Argent wrote:Haki helps protect everything. Does the rust df exclude named items?<---On RevDawn, it certainly would. Can the magic fruit melt named items? If it makes this approvable I'd for go all manipulation outside a mode.(I don't understand what you mean by this.) In order for the less restrictions on what can be changed
Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:11 pm
Argent wrote:Haki helps protect everything. Does the rust df exclude named items? Can the magic fruit melt named items? If it makes this approvable I'd for go all manipulation outside a mode. In order for the less restrictions on what can be changed

Ahhh, if you mean that you'd give up manipulation of objects in candy form in order to lessen the restrictions on what can be changed into candy, then the only restriction I'm willing to lift is the ability to turn organic matter into candy. However, this ability will still have to be high-tiered and it will still involve some strict stat checks. If you're okay with this, then I'm willing to approve the fruit upon these amendments.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:57 pm
Magic fruit haha thank you auto correct. Magu is what was talking about. Stat check that is a great idea. That is what I meant and Organic is the restriction I was referring to. Is there a way to break name weapons in general doesn't have to be associated with dfs? I'll still have to think. But thank you for working with me.
Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:18 pm
No problem ~ and yes, equipment can be broken by targeted heavy attacks from opponents one tier higher than the tier of the equipment.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:01 pm
Description: The power to produce and manipulate all types of candy.
Code:

Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:08 pm
Argent wrote:Character Name: Neville Basil
Description: The power to produce and manipulate all types of candy.
Code:

Ohhhh, so you're going to Biscuit-Biscuit route of being able to produce and manipulate candy originating from you, huh? That's fine~

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 6 Fdzj9w
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:49 pm

Character Name: Blake Belladonna
Devil Fruit Name: Neko Neko no Mi model:megantereon
Type: AncientZoan
Description: She can turn into a sabertooth cat. that's all that really needs to be said
Code:

[b]Neko Neko no Mi (Cat-Cat fruit) [/b] belongs to [u]Blake Belladonna [/u].
Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:56 pm
Blakeshadowcat wrote:
Character Name: Blake Belladonna
Devil Fruit Name: Neko Neko no Mi model:megantereon
Type: AncientZoan
Description: She can turn into a sabertooth cat. that's all that really needs to be said
Code:

[b]Neko Neko no Mi (Cat-Cat fruit) [/b] belongs to [u]Blake Belladonna [/u].

Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:11 am
Character Name: Wezz Basco
Devil Fruit Name: Inu Inu no mi, model: Kitsune (Dog Dog fruit, Kitsune Model)
Type: Mythical Zoan
Description: The user will be able to transform into an anthropomorphic fox or a hybrid of that form. They will be able to create and manipulate fire. He is also capable of creating clothes or disguises for anyone if they have a leaf or stone on their head.

Last edited by WezzaHD on Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:22 pm
WezzaHD wrote:Character Name: Wezz Basco
Devil Fruit Name: Inu Inu no mi, model: Kitsune (Dog Dog fruit, Kitsune Model)
Type: Mythical Zoan
Description: The user will be able to transform into an anthropomorphic fox or a hybrid of that form. They will be able to create and manipulate fire. He is also capable of creating clothes or disguises for anyone if they have a leaf or stone on their head.

Welcome to RevDawn, Wezz! Since you're creating your first character, be sure to read the Character Creation guide and follow it closely. You may not claim a Mythical Zoan devil fruit unless you roll it as a starting bonus.

And be sure to read the General Rules regarding the account naming policies!

If you have any questions, you can PM me anytime! Sail safely~
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:33 pm
Character Name: Diao ye Zong
Devil Fruit Name: Dogo Dogo no Mi (Bonk-Bonk Fruit)
Description: The user gains the ability to write a sound effect on a solid surface (besides Seastone) simply by touching it, and create a short-lived corresponding effect either to or from that surface. For example, "bonk" creates a light impact, while "sparkle" lets the surface surrounding the writing glow brightly. Most sound effects are contextual, requiring Techniques to use their effect as desired.

"Dogo" (ドゴッ) is a Japanese onomatopoeia meant to represent the sound effect for a light impact equivalent to "Bonk", thus turning the user into a Bonk Human. Alternatively, the individual characters, "Do" (ド) and "Go" (ゴ) can each embody a variety of sound effects, from explosions, to ringing bells, to a certain inexplicable, rumbling, menacing aura...

Code:
[b]Dogo Dogo no Mi (Bonk-Bonk Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Diao ye Zong[/u].
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:56 am
Oops. My mistake. Sorry.
Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:50 pm
Diao ye Zong wrote:Character Name: Diao ye Zong
Devil Fruit Name: Dogo Dogo no Mi (Bonk-Bonk Fruit)
Description: The user gains the ability to write a sound effect on a solid surface (besides Seastone) simply by touching it, and create a short-lived corresponding effect either to or from that surface. For example, "bonk" creates a light impact, while "sparkle" lets the surface surrounding the writing glow brightly. Most sound effects are contextual, requiring Techniques to use their effect as desired.

"Dogo" (ドゴッ) is a Japanese onomatopoeia meant to represent the sound effect for a light impact equivalent to "Bonk", thus turning the user into a Bonk Human. Alternatively, the individual characters, "Do" (ド) and "Go" (ゴ) can each embody a variety of sound effects, from explosions, to ringing bells, to a certain inexplicable, rumbling, menacing aura...

Code:
[b]Dogo Dogo no Mi (Bonk-Bonk Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Diao ye Zong[/u].

Ooooh, that sounds really interesting. I can't wait to see it in action. (Tried to think of puns, but I'm too tired from work!)

Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:30 pm
Devil Fruit Name: Hie Hie no mi Ice Ice fruit
Type: Logia
Description: The power of ice mimicry, generation, and manipulation
Code:

[b]Hie Hie no mi (Ice-Ice-Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Neville Basil[/u].
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord