Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
📢 The Revival Dawn Combat Bot has been released on Discord! No longer will you need to worry about having to do mathematics just to play out a fight! Find out more details here!
❗ The Great Purge is here again! If you wish to preserve your accounts and characters, please make sure you fulfill the requirements posted here.
Switch Account



Latest topics
[Activity Check] THE GREAT PURGE (2023)Today at 6:10 pmEnya[Episode] Cake and PresentsToday at 5:44 pmConrad Sagal[Episode] Message!Today at 3:49 pmRyoichi Ayugai[Episode] The Old Man and the BoatToday at 11:01 amOrion Montgomery[Episode] Baterilla at Night - Of Rats and WolvesToday at 7:57 amMaxwell[Episode] VendettaToday at 6:43 amNoah[Arc] Beating Destiny- I Drum Up the DareToday at 2:23 amDoji[Tracker] Enya CarinaToday at 12:19 amEnya[Bio] Enya CarinaYesterday at 9:58 pmGray

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

+20
Ryoichi Ayugai
Francis
Emi Roromiya
Karl Friedrich
Yumiko
Emmaline Kingsley
Subarashi
Sabian McQueen
Acacia
Mars Masato
Goldmonger
Baltroy
Beatriz
Draconia
Frenzy
Butch
Anton La'croix
Brood
Castor O. Nox
Gray
24 posters
Go down
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 17 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:40 pm
Character Name: Betlam Worley
Devil Fruit Name: Sasu-Sasu no Mi or (Prick-Prick Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: The Prick-Prick fruit turns its user into a Pincushion human. Granting the fruits eater with all the abilities of a Pincushion. Allowing them to store piercing weapons into their body, as well generally making them more durable to piercing and blunt attacks.


Code:
[b]Sasu-Sasu no Mi (Prick-Prick Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Betlam Worley[/u].
Francis
Francis
The Golden Ogre of Tequila Wolf
[tracker=/t1376-francis-charlemagne#7655]
Name : Francis Charlemagne
Epithet : "The Golden Ogre of Tequila Wolf"
Age : 28
Height : 8'10" (269 cm)
Weight : 593 lbs (269 kg)
Species : Human
Faction : Marines
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : 69th Battalion
Ship : The Silver Ending
Marine Rank : Rear Admiral
Crew Role : Fleet Commander
Income Bonus : +0.10
Balance : [ber] 120,050,000
[[baneoftheweak]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
Posts : 104

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 17 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:25 pm
Betlam Worley wrote:Character Name: Betlam Worley
Devil Fruit Name: Sasu-Sasu no Mi or (Prick-Prick Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: The Prick-Prick fruit turns its user into a Pincushion human. Granting the fruits eater with all the abilities of a Pincushion. Allowing them to store piercing weapons into their body, as well generally making them more durable to piercing and blunt attacks.


Code:
[b]Sasu-Sasu no Mi (Prick-Prick Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Betlam Worley[/u].

Claim approved and added!
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 17 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:41 am
Character Name: Yamamoto Maru
Devil Fruit Name: Hentai Hentai no Mi
Type: Paramecia
Description: This fruit makes the user extremely charming, complete with glitter like sparkles that trail behind him and blindingly white teeth that shine when he smiles.

Hentai Hentai no Mi (Pervert Pervert Fruit) belongs to Yamamoto Maru. If Hentai Hentai no Mi is not good enough then Bishounen Bishounen no mi would be fine!
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : "The Conqueror" / "Black Fist"
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

Posts : 3706

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 17 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:03 pm
Yamamoto Maru wrote:Character Name: Yamamoto Maru
Devil Fruit Name: Hentai Hentai no Mi
Type: Paramecia
Description: This fruit makes the user extremely charming, complete with glitter like sparkles that trail behind him and blindingly white teeth that shine when he smiles.

Hentai Hentai no Mi (Pervert Pervert Fruit) belongs to Yamamoto Maru. If Hentai Hentai no Mi is not good enough then Bishounen Bishounen no mi would be fine!


Not sure why this needs to be a fruit. You can do the Cavendish-gag without a fruit.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 17 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:49 am
Character Name: Yamamoto Maru
Devil Fruit Name: Hoya Hoya no Mi (Puff-Puff Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: Allows the user to summon a genie from their body to fight for them, making the user a Lamp Human.
Hoya Hoya no Mi (Puff-Puff Fruit) belongs to Yamamoto Maru.
Francis
Francis
The Golden Ogre of Tequila Wolf
[tracker=/t1376-francis-charlemagne#7655]
Name : Francis Charlemagne
Epithet : "The Golden Ogre of Tequila Wolf"
Age : 28
Height : 8'10" (269 cm)
Weight : 593 lbs (269 kg)
Species : Human
Faction : Marines
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : 69th Battalion
Ship : The Silver Ending
Marine Rank : Rear Admiral
Crew Role : Fleet Commander
Income Bonus : +0.10
Balance : [ber] 120,050,000
[[baneoftheweak]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
Posts : 104

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 17 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:23 pm
Yamamoto Maru wrote:Character Name: Yamamoto Maru
Devil Fruit Name: Hoya Hoya no Mi (Puff-Puff Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: Allows the user to summon a genie from their body to fight for them, making the user a Lamp Human.
Hoya Hoya no Mi (Puff-Puff Fruit) belongs to Yamamoto Maru.

Approved!
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 17 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:41 pm
Character Name: Kaika K. Oishin
Devil Fruit Name: Burakkurai Burakkurai No Mi (Black-Lightning Black-Lightning Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: Burakkurai Burakkurai No Mi is a Paramecia-Type devil fruit that allows the user to create, and control black lightning at will. Unlike regular lightning, black lightning represents the destructive side of lightning. It is capable of damaging just about anything and ignores most of the limitations, and weaknesses of normal electricity.
Burakkurai Burakkurai No Mi (Black-Lightning Black-Lightning Fruit) belongs to Kaika K. Oishin.
Francis
Francis
The Golden Ogre of Tequila Wolf
[tracker=/t1376-francis-charlemagne#7655]
Name : Francis Charlemagne
Epithet : "The Golden Ogre of Tequila Wolf"
Age : 28
Height : 8'10" (269 cm)
Weight : 593 lbs (269 kg)
Species : Human
Faction : Marines
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : 69th Battalion
Ship : The Silver Ending
Marine Rank : Rear Admiral
Crew Role : Fleet Commander
Income Bonus : +0.10
Balance : [ber] 120,050,000
[[baneoftheweak]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
Posts : 104

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 17 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:47 pm
KaikaAkiak wrote:Character Name: Kaika K. Oishin
Devil Fruit Name: Burakkurai Burakkurai No Mi (Black-Lightning Black-Lightning Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: Burakkurai Burakkurai No Mi is a Paramecia-Type devil fruit that allows the user to create, and control black lightning at will. Unlike regular lightning, black lightning represents the destructive side of lightning. It is capable of damaging just about anything and ignores most of the limitations, and weaknesses of normal electricity.
Burakkurai Burakkurai No Mi (Black-Lightning Black-Lightning Fruit) belongs to Kaika K. Oishin.

While we do allow custom devil fruits, this just seems to be on the convenient and uninteresting twist on a canon devil fruit. As such, I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to propose another fruit.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 17 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:52 pm
Character Name: Kaika K. Oishin
Devil Fruit Name: Beku Beku No Mi (Vector Vector Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: Beku Beku No Mi is a Paramecia-Type devil fruit that allows the user to manipulate the vectors of matter. Position, momentum, and force are the three basic types of vectors. As long as the user is touching the object, the user can increase or decrease the object's speed, or change the direction of its movement.
Beku Beku No Mi (Vector Vector Fruit) belongs to Kaika K. Oishin.
Francis
Francis
The Golden Ogre of Tequila Wolf
[tracker=/t1376-francis-charlemagne#7655]
Name : Francis Charlemagne
Epithet : "The Golden Ogre of Tequila Wolf"
Age : 28
Height : 8'10" (269 cm)
Weight : 593 lbs (269 kg)
Species : Human
Faction : Marines
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : 69th Battalion
Ship : The Silver Ending
Marine Rank : Rear Admiral
Crew Role : Fleet Commander
Income Bonus : +0.10
Balance : [ber] 120,050,000
[[baneoftheweak]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
Posts : 104

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 17 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:55 pm
KaikaAkiak wrote:Character Name: Kaika K. Oishin
Devil Fruit Name: Beku Beku No Mi (Vector Vector Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: Beku Beku No Mi is a Paramecia-Type devil fruit that allows the user to manipulate the vectors of matter. Position, momentum, and force are the three basic types of vectors. As long as the user is touching the object, the user can increase or decrease the object's speed, or change the direction of its movement.
Beku Beku No Mi (Vector Vector Fruit) belongs to Kaika K. Oishin.

This is approved, however, do note that our system does not allow you to unconditionally apply your devil fruit powers successfully to anything and everything.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 17 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:56 pm
Character Name: Cruz D. Malacos
Devil Fruit Name: GanGan no mi | Clang-clang Fruit
Type: Paramecia
Description: Anyone who eats the GanGan no mi becomes a manufactory-person, in doing so they become able to eat any material or item and manufacture new products from the materials provided.

The main strength of the GanGan no mi is how rapidly it can produce items, though it could be said that this is also a weakness as because of it the user has to spend an inordinately long time on an item if they want it to be of higher quality. For example, breaking down a bunch of pipes and wood and manufacturing a bunch of standard-issue swords or rifles would take the user mere minutes or even seconds whereas creating a sword of barely notable quality would take upwards of 2-3 months.

Artistry =/= quality, in this case. Making very pretty items is exceedingly easy since pretty items are often very delicate, making hardy quality items is very hard.

Code:
[b] GanGan No Mi (Clang-Clang Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Cruz D. Malacos[/u].
Francis
Francis
The Golden Ogre of Tequila Wolf
[tracker=/t1376-francis-charlemagne#7655]
Name : Francis Charlemagne
Epithet : "The Golden Ogre of Tequila Wolf"
Age : 28
Height : 8'10" (269 cm)
Weight : 593 lbs (269 kg)
Species : Human
Faction : Marines
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : 69th Battalion
Ship : The Silver Ending
Marine Rank : Rear Admiral
Crew Role : Fleet Commander
Income Bonus : +0.10
Balance : [ber] 120,050,000
[[baneoftheweak]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
Posts : 104

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 17 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:06 am
Approved!


Cruz D. Malacos wrote:Character Name: Cruz D. Malacos
Devil Fruit Name: GanGan no mi | Clang-clang Fruit
Type: Paramecia
Description: Anyone who eats the GanGan no mi becomes a manufactory-person, in doing so they become able to eat any material or item and manufacture new products from the materials provided.

The main strength of the GanGan no mi is how rapidly it can produce items, though it could be said that this is also a weakness as because of it the user has to spend an inordinately long time on an item if they want it to be of higher quality. For example, breaking down a bunch of pipes and wood and manufacturing a bunch of standard-issue swords or rifles would take the user mere minutes or even seconds whereas creating a sword of barely notable quality would take upwards of 2-3 months.

Artistry =/= quality, in this case. Making very pretty items is exceedingly easy since pretty items are often very delicate, making hardy quality items is very hard.

Code:
[b] GanGan No Mi (Clang-Clang Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Cruz D. Malacos[/u].
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 17 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:55 pm
Character Name: Hogoromo D. Oda
Devil Fruit Name: San-San no Mi (Acid Acid Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: The consumer of this fruit is able to produce and control highly corrosive acid, also grants immunity from acidic chemicals making the user an acid human.
Code:

[b]San San no Mi (Acid Acid Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Hogoromo D. Oda[/u].
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : "The Conqueror" / "Black Fist"
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

Posts : 3706

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 17 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:58 am
Levy wrote:Character Name: Hogoromo D. Oda
Devil Fruit Name: San-San no Mi (Acid Acid Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: The consumer of this fruit is able to produce and control highly corrosive acid, also grants immunity from acidic chemicals making the user an acid human.
Code:

[b]San San no Mi (Acid Acid Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Hogoromo D. Oda[/u].

Approved!
Ryoichi Ayugai
Ryoichi Ayugai
[tracker=/t1576-ryoichi-ayugai#8716]
Name : Ryoichi Ayugai
Epithet : The Boxing Bear
Age : 22
Height : 6 feet 1 inch (1.85m)
Weight : 198 lbs (95kg)
Species : Human
Faction : Marines
Crew : Unnamed branch of the Navy for the Future
Ship : N/A
Marine Rank : Rear Admiral
Crew Role : Leader
Devil Fruit : Kuma-Kuma no Mi (Bear-Bear Fruit) Model: Polar Bear
Quality Score : B
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.15 (Rear Admiral); 0.20 (to all allies)
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 400,000,000
Balance : [bel] 459,388,807
[[baneoftheweak]][[dreamsneverdie]][[childofdestiny]][[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]
Posts : 309

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 17 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:32 am
Character Name: Ryoichi Ayugai
Devil Fruit Name: Kuma-Kuma no Mi (Bear-Bear Fruit) Model: Polar Bear
Type: Zoan
Description: The Devil Fruit grants the consumer an ability to turn him/herself into a polar bear, either hybrid mode or full mode, granting that person bear like abilities
Code:

[b]Kuma-Kuma no Mi (Bear-Bear Fruit) Model: Polar Bear[/b] belongs to [u]Ryoichi Ayugai[/u].
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : "The Conqueror" / "Black Fist"
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

Posts : 3706

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 17 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:51 pm
Ryoichi Ayugai wrote:Character Name: Ryoichi Ayugai
Devil Fruit Name: Kuma-Kuma no Mi (Bear-Bear Fruit) Model: Polar Bear
Type: Zoan
Description: The Devil Fruit grants the consumer an ability to turn him/herself into a polar bear, either hybrid mode or full mode, granting that person bear like abilities
Code:

[b]Kuma-Kuma no Mi (Bear-Bear Fruit) Model: Polar Bear[/b] belongs to [u]Ryoichi Ayugai[/u].

Claim added.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 17 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:48 pm
Character Name: Faustein Kuroyakushi
Devil Fruit Name: Shika-Shika no Mi (Deer-Deer Fruit), Model: Reindeer
Type: Zoan
Description:
The Deer-Deer Fruit is a Zoan-type Devil Fruit which, when consumed, lets the user turn him/herself into a Reindeer either fully or into varying reindeer themed hybrid modes, thus effectively granting that user a variety of reindeer-esque abilities.

Code:

[b]Shika-Shika no Mi (Deer-Deer Fruit, Model: Reindeer)[/b] belongs to [u]Faustein Kuroyakushi[/u].
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : "The Conqueror" / "Black Fist"
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

Posts : 3706

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 17 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:55 pm
KuroFaustĪ© wrote:Character Name: Faustein Kuroyakushi
Devil Fruit Name: Shika-Shika no Mi (Deer-Deer Fruit), Model: Reindeer
Type: Zoan
Description:
The Deer-Deer Fruit is a Zoan-type Devil Fruit which, when consumed, lets the user turn him/herself into a Reindeer either fully or into varying reindeer themed hybrid modes, thus effectively granting that user a variety of reindeer-esque abilities.

Code:

[b]Shika-Shika no Mi (Deer-Deer Fruit, Model: Reindeer)[/b] belongs to [u]Faustein Kuroyakushi[/u].

Claim added!
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 17 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:39 pm
Character Name: Utamaru
Devil Fruit Name: Gun Gun no mi
Type: Paramecia
Description: A Devil Fruit can make any weapons in the area sentient to fight with them as though being held by a trained soldier.
Gun Gun no mi (Army Army fruit) belongs to Utamaru.


Last edited by Utamaru on Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : "The Conqueror" / "Black Fist"
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

Posts : 3706

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 17 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:15 pm
Utamaru wrote:
Character Name: Utamaru
Devil Fruit Name: Gun Gun no mi
Type: Paramecia
Description: A Devil Fruit that make and create sentient weapons to fight with them as though being held by a trained soldier.
Gun Gun no mi (Army Army fruit) belongs to Utamaru.

I thought this devil fruit could only control existing weapons?
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : "The Conqueror" / "Black Fist"
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

Posts : 3706

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 17 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:18 pm
Utamaru wrote:Character Name: Utamaru
Devil Fruit Name: Gun Gun no mi
Type: Paramecia
Description: A Devil Fruit can make any weapons in the area sentient to fight with them as though being held by a trained soldier.
Gun Gun no mi (Army Army fruit) belongs to Utamaru.

Approved, but note that this will not apply to player equipment unless they choose to play along (they will still keep the stats the equipment grants them).

Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 17 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:50 pm
Character Name: Niko Erhardt
Devil Fruit Name: Kumo Kumo No Mi (Cloud-Cloud Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: Allows the user to produce and control various types of clouds found naturally in the sky, except sea cloud. These clouds cannot survive long on the Blue Sea. Additionally, the user is able to float like a cloud.
Code:

[b]Kumo Kumo No Mi (Cloud-Cloud Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Niko Erhardt[/u].
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : "The Conqueror" / "Black Fist"
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

Posts : 3706

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 17 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:16 pm
EmpyreanWitch wrote:Character Name: Niko Erhardt
Devil Fruit Name: Kumo Kumo No Mi (Cloud-Cloud Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: Allows the user to produce and control various types of clouds found naturally in the sky, except sea cloud. These clouds cannot survive long on the Blue Sea. Additionally, the user is able to float like a cloud.
Code:

[b]Kumo Kumo No Mi (Cloud-Cloud Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Niko Erhardt[/u].


Approved!
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 17 Empty Netsu Netsu no mi

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:37 am
Character Name: Marco C. Faze
Devil Fruit Name: Netsu Netsu no mi [ Heat Heat Fruit ]
Type: Paramecia
Description: Its user gains the ability to produce and control vastly more amounts of heat than can be normally produced by a regular person. This also has the added side-effect of causing steam to emanate from their body. The Devil Fruit user can use this heat to melt anything they touch. The user is also able to use it to either protect themselves from physical blows or attack opponents with various heat based attacks. The user can reach the blistering temp of 10,000 degrees - the heat of the sun.
Code:

[b] Netsu Netsu no mi [ Heat Heat Fruit ][/b] belongs to [u]Marco C. Faze[/u].
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : "The Conqueror" / "Black Fist"
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

Posts : 3706

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 17 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:31 am
Marco wrote:Character Name: Marco C. Faze
Devil Fruit Name: Netsu Netsu no mi [ Heat Heat Fruit ]
Type: Paramecia
Description: Its user gains the ability to produce and control vastly more amounts of heat than can be normally produced by a regular person. This also has the added side-effect of causing steam to emanate from their body. The Devil Fruit user can use this heat to melt anything they touch. The user is also able to use it to either protect themselves from physical blows or attack opponents with various heat based attacks. The user can reach the blistering temp of 10,000 degrees - the heat of the sun.
Code:

[b] Netsu Netsu no mi [ Heat Heat Fruit ][/b] belongs to [u]Marco C. Faze[/u].

Approved!
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord