Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
Living Weapon StyleYesterday at 12:43 pmGray[Episode] Dinner's Served!Yesterday at 11:15 amRyoichi AyugaiAmadeus RhodesTue May 04, 2021 2:25 amAmadeus RhodesCain Razket Lagerstein The Equipment Sun May 02, 2021 4:27 pmGrayCain "Wiggler" Razket Lagerstein Sun May 02, 2021 4:15 pm「Wiggler」The Greatest Weapon PairingSun May 02, 2021 4:10 pmGrayThe Shop of DreamsSun May 02, 2021 3:56 pmGrayCain Razket Lagerstein The StatsSun May 02, 2021 3:23 pmGrayCain Razket LagersteinSun May 02, 2021 3:22 pmGray
Staff List
ADMIN
"Must I do all the work?"

MODS
"This should go swimmingly."
"Stop bullying me~"
"Need help? Hold my beer."
"I read the whole combat guide."

Go down
Canary
Tracker

Name : Canary A. Shotgun
Epithet : Weatherman
Height : 6'4
Weight : 193lbs
Species : Human
Faction : Pirates
Crew : Blue Massarce
Ship : Celeste
Crew Role : Navigator
Haki Level : 2
Hitpoints (HP) : 175
Attack (ATK) : 40
Defense (DEF) : 115
Reflex (RX) : 100
Willpower (WP) : 150
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 50,000
[[hardboiled]][[windcaller]]
[[deft1]][[wpt1]]
View user profile

Canary Shotgun Empty Canary Shotgun

Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:19 pm

Canary Shotgun

Character Bio: Canary Shotgun
Stats: Here
Fighting Style: pling pling!
Equipment: poor as sin
Crew: N/A
Ship: N/A
Companions:N/A

History:

All to Nothing

Two years prior to the current year, Canary had made his decision to leave the hostile nest and became a stowaway. Two months after his lifechanging event, he found himself in Comoni Island but he was not alone. His father's right hand man, a figure that Canary respected stood before him with a warning: Go home or be disowned.

Canary rejected. And despite overpowering odds against him, he still believed that he can win.

Run Run Run
"Lazy musical pirate found himself in a pickle as short temptered pirate captain blew his top and wanted him dead. It was up to him to determine the measurement of effort is worth sacificing his laziness. He is on the verge of capture when he stumbled upon a mountain of a pirate - ally or foe he is unable to distingush at a glance."

Hunting Season
There has been an increasing marine presence on Baterilla, putting many people on edge. As there have been increasing amounts of assaults at the hands of these lower marines, a group of citizens have decided to take matters into their own hands. - Seras
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord