Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 9:23 amHyde Garland[Episode] A unusual meet upYesterday at 12:14 amLavender[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:01 amMaxwell[Episode] [Transportation] A Grand OpeningMon Apr 22, 2024 3:00 pmSkoll[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:24 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:19 pmGray[Episode] The Bloody ChamberSun Apr 21, 2024 12:31 pmNoah[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumSat Apr 20, 2024 5:47 pmGray[Episode] Ancient Blood ArisesSat Apr 20, 2024 4:11 pmNaoki
Go down
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox
[Episode] In Heart Of Peacekeeping G7UGK6I
[tracker=/t980-castor-o-nox#4771]
Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku | The Azure Pheasant | Duke Of Lvneel | Saint Nox
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 175lbs
Species : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Blockbuster
Alliance : -
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Role : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector | Pride Sin
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 620,000,000
Quality Score : S
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (To all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.42 (Turf); +0.10 (Blockbuster); +0.20 (To all allies)
Shop Discount : -20%
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 96,000,000
Balance : [bel] 2,470,815,020
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[dreamsneverdie]]
[[bookworm]][[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

[Episode] In Heart Of Peacekeeping Empty [Episode] In Heart Of Peacekeeping

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:04 pm
Quest Details:

blur_on

Fashionable Escape

“Eew.” Jazzy declared with the utmost disgust. It’d been a few days since the incident at the Seminar, and due to the search for the Amber King's kidnappers, marine activity on Flevance was at an all time high. Castor and Ai decided to keep themselves out of the public eye by hiding in the least expected location, though the results were costly. Jazzy had been working them to the bone like slaves in her shop, a high end boutique for the bougie, rich and in between. After all, a simple T-Shirt from her brand cost about half a million berri and that’s on the cheaper end of the spectrum. However, the task today was one of great importance to her, it’d been something itching at her soul from the time the three met.

Makeover.

It was definitely not a word that Castor carried in the frequented section of his vocabulary but from dawn, the woman woke up on this specific day and decided to go on a frenzy. Screams from Castor’s ghastly voice echoed throughout the district, as Jazzy washed, scrubbed, and polished the pirate from head to toe. Manicures, pedicures, shampoo and conditioner, as someone who's lived most of his life either in the wild or on the run, these were all foreign concepts to the Imp.

“Argh!!!  Don’t let that poison get in my eye- Where are you touching?!” Castor shouted in frustration, as the woman continued to polish him like a doll. “Come on’. I’ve seen countless chaps naked. Relax. Your hair hasn’t been washed in what seems like years… Hold on!” Jazzy shouted, reaching for the shampoo once more, squirting it wildly into the Three Eye Man’s extra ocular tool. After about two showers, two hair wash/conditions, Castor crawled into a corner in the housing section of the shop, shaking in a fetal position. Covered by a single white cotton towel that cost 10,000,000 Million Berri, the pirate duo started to learn how Jazzy had amassed her fortune.

“The Prince looking brat’s sense of fashion isn’t half bad. A little bland… and his hygiene was superbly better than yours.” Jazzy stated, drying her hands in a towel with initials of her own. Trembling, the Imp returned to his feet, “This… woman. She’s dangerous.” Castor thought to himself. “Right. Now. Clothes.” Jazzy stated, hopping along merrily into the shop section of the boutique. Picking out clothes based on the original fashion sense the two had, with her own taste involved, the woman returned with outfits for the two Nox Pirates. Castor’s own was a black kimono, with a purple overcoat bearing the symbols of his clan spread throughout it.

“Your old clothes were dirty and tattered. I saw that symbol on your last fit, so I assumed it was important… Hence why I integrated it into this design. I also sent your armor off to the shop to be upgraded promptly. I can’t have my Captain looking like a fashion faux pas! Non. Non.” Jazzy declared proudly. “You can pick up the armor from this address.” Jazzy continued, handed Castor a piece of paper with directions scribbled on it.

Examining his new outfit in the mirror, he’d grin at the new clothes and how comfortably they’d fit. The woman wasn’t surely a slacker, and a professional in every sense of the word at what she did. “With how famous you are in the Blues, I assume you’ll be leaving the North for Paradise soon, no?” Jazzy inquired, as she’d shuffle around the shop, closing the blinds, as she’d decided to close today to pack for her grand closing. “Mhm. My small role in Las Camp showed me that I need to get stronger. Paradise… from what i've been researching and experiencing… It’s filled with a bunch of players stronger than I am.” Castor retorted.

“Exactly. However, the first thing you’ll need is an expert navigator.” Jazzy commented.

“Gashi Gashi… Don’t worry about that. Aside from being a pirate, my dream is to compile a book with maps of every island and sea I visit. Navigation is one of my more useful hobbies. As long as I have a map, I’ll be fine.” Castor responded proudly.

Waving her finger in disapproval, “You’ll need a lot more than a map to survive Paradise. First off, among other things, you’ll need a Log Pose.” Jazzy explained. “Log Pose?” Castor inquired, tilting his head to the side in confusion. “The Grand Line. The first half is called Paradise by pirates because of the disparity when it comes to there and the New World. Each of the islands have their own magnetic pull, and Log Poses are special compasses that tap into those pulls. It’ll send you along a route which will end at the Red Line, the border between Monsters and Men.” Jazzy declared. Smirking, “You seemed to be well versed.” Castor responded. “Yes. I’ve been to Paradise a few times…” Jazzy responded, however, if Castor was mistaken, maybe he was, there was a pained look on her face.

Refusing to pry into the woman’s past, Castor switched up the topic.

“Where can I get a Log Pose?” Castor inquired.

“Already covered. Next door to the blacksmith, there’s an old lady named Lady Giselle. I already told her you’ll be on your way to pick up one.” Jazzy informed the Imp.

Castor was impressed. Unlike Dax and Newport, the woman was an incredibly useful recruit. All Newport did was harp about his old days on the seas and Dax was only good for treasure hunting. For the first time, Castor was proud of his find, nodding to himself with a bright smile and nodding constantly in approval.

“Umm… Are you okay dude?” Jazzy inquired, waving her hand in front of the zoned out Captain's content face. Turning her attention to Ai, “And you. You’ll need medical supplies to last at least a month or two. I’ve compiled a list of items you both need to get by the end of today. We don’t have much time on Flevance. Unless you have plans of fighting the entire marine corps here.” Jazzy inquired.

“No thanks. I’m still sore from my squabbles with that old man. If that fight had drawn out, it could’ve gone either way. Rear Admiral… If the marines have talents like him hanging around… Who else will I have to worry about in Paradise?” Castor inquired.

Word Count: 1069|5000

Tagged: @Ai

Notes:

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

[Episode] In Heart Of Peacekeeping Empty Re: [Episode] In Heart Of Peacekeeping

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:14 pm
The few days that Ai had been with Jazzy and Castor was hell. The young noble didn’t work a day in his life, and most of the time he was using his medical knowledge to earn him the money he needed. This was different though as he was constantly moving throughout the shop, making sure that he did everything Jazzy ordered them to do correctly. It wasn’t just that, but it would seem like she had cleaned their attire and made some sure altered anything she didn’t like with their outfits. Ai could see that Castor was wearing a different outfit, and as for Ai, his clothing was similar.

She had brought out a black sleeveless shirt for him to wear, and she had watched his hair and combed it down so it was not tangled. His nails were cleaned up and Jazzy would notice that he had done his best to make sure that he took care of himself. Still, she had cleaned his mantle, which she was surprised that had dried up quickly, and his waist guard she had cleaned up for him before returning to him. The pants he wore were brand new as Jazzy had told them that she couldn’t have people who dress in such cheap clothing on them.

Still, in the end, Ai could only watch and hear Castor go through the wringer as it seemed like his captain didn’t care about how he smelled or nobody had the balls to tell him about it. Either way, Ai would see his captain run away from the woman every now and then as it seemed like it was a lot for him to handle in one day. The doctor could only find himself laughing through all of the crap that Castor was going through. From what he could tell was that it seemed like the three of them were in a crew, but he was positive there were more people or at least one more guy, which he remembered Castor refer to him last time.

“You looking handsome Castor. I think not even the marines can tell that you are Castor Nox after Jazzy took care of you. Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah.” He laughed as he rubbed the back of his head and would look over to Jazzy.

She had given them things to do, and he was tasked with one of the most important things needed for their journey.

“I sure don’t want to fight any of the marines here. If they are as bad as the man he fought, then you can leave me out of it. I ain’t strong enough for that. Once we get all the supplies that we need are we to meet back here, captain? Or would you like us to meet up at the ship, if we are, then where is the ship docked, and how does the ship look like?” He asked Castor before he would leave and start buying what was needed.

Ai did hope he would have time to go do some of his own things. They were hiding from the marines, but it had been a few days since he fulfilled his desire and released any tension that he had due to these few days.

WC: 542
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:29 pm

blur_on

Fashionable Escape

Both Ai and Castor understood that messing with the marines wouldn’t lead to favorable circumstances and after his time on Lvneel, Castor grew tired of excess bloodshed. After his Father’s death, something was changing inside of him.

“We’ll meet on the ship. Staying here too long will draw unnecessary attention to Jazzy’s place.” Castor responded to The Doctor. “Unfortunately due to my reputation,  I can’t dock in conventional spaces. Meet me in the Abandon Districts. It’s the area that’s been barricaded due to the previous Amber Lead outbreaks… It’s a part of Flevance’s history they seem to be avidly trying to forget.” Castor chimed in.

Shaking his hair wildly, the pirate captain soaked AI and Jazzy with droplets of water that came flying from his spiky head. Looking in the mirror in the store, Castor examined his new garment… but something strange was beginning to happen with his hair color. Within a matter of seconds, it’s obsidian texture faltered to a snow white one, as if he’d aged years. “W-W-What’s happening?!” Castor shouted, as he’d run his hands through his hair frantically.

“O-ho-ho… It’s started to take effect.” Jazzy chimed in a sly manner.

“Oi. You’re responsible for this Jazz?” Castor inquired.

“Yes sir. I thought you’d be hotter with part of your hair white. And I was right. Good Job Captain. You’ve finally got a bit of swagger to your look.” Jazzy commented, nodding her head in immense approval.

“Dye… it… back.” Castor commanded.

“Ah! Help! If I keep screaming like this! I wonder if the marines would come to my aid! That’d be bad… considering I have two wanted criminals in my shop… Especially one connected with the incidents on Lvneel-” Jazzy shouted, her rant interrupted by Pirate Captain beginning to chase her around the shop.

Extending his hand in a whip like fashion, he’d cover the woman’s mouth with his palm. Causing his hand to hover in mid-air in a ghastly manner, dashing into his element, he’d stand in front of the woman with a grim expression.

“J - A - Z - Z - Y. Enough. I’ll try out the new look.” Castor exclaimed sighing, unable to invest anymore energy in this messy situation.

Sticking out her tongue playfully, “I love it when you’re submissive Capt’. It adds to your leadership vibe. Tres Bon (very good!)” Jazzy retorted, skipping away happily.

“I went from murdering thousands... my very name instilling fear into the hearts of my enemies to being bullied by a megalomaniac in heels.” Castor exclaimed, sighing, looking upwards at the woman annoyed. Switching gears, “Give me a list of what you guys will need. Our ship is pretty much empty on all supplies. We have a lot of rooms and space, so you can each choose a room of your choice. I’m sure walking around like this won’t bring any attention, after all, I look nothing like my wanted posters now.” Castor exclaimed.

Once the requests had been completed, Castor searched the room for his katana, which was wrapped in cloth and sealed with talismans once more. The bandages themselves had a small metallic plate every several feet or so, making for easier removal of the cast when trouble arises.

"I had to wrap that thing up too... It was suppper depressing!" Jazzy exclaimed, waving her hand dismissively at Castor's blade.

"Ah. She got you too... Partner." Castor exclaimed, hugging his blade affectionately.

Word Count: 1592|5000

Notes:

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:51 am
Ai would lean against the wall nearest to him while Castor had finalized where their meeting point was located. Good at least his ship is safe and we won’t have a bunch of marines just guarding the damn thing. Still, I guess going into restricted areas seems like the right thing for me to do. He thought to himself as he would move his hands to cover his face when he felt drops of water smacking him across the face. He wiped what had gotten on his face and then shook his hands as he was looking at Castor.

“Come on Castor, that’s how are you going to dry your hair? Like an animal? You could have used a towel.” He said this as he noticed that his hair had changed from what it was when they met.

He chuckled a bit as it seemed like he wasn’t sure what was happening, but the culprit behind it had to be Jazzy of course. It seemed like a bunch of exchanges between the two started, but what made Ai’s eyes open up wide and move behind Castor was Jazzy calling them two wanted criminals. Ai watched as Caster quiet the woman up and he could only tell that she had a way with the captain and she had just met him a few days ago. It was probably that, or her personality was able to get the captain to do what she ultimately wanted. Still, he didn’t forget the thing that he cared about the most right now.

“What do you mean two criminals?! I am not a criminal, well I am with a pirate, so I guess I am criminal now, but I did not do anything criminal worthy.” He said out loud to both of them tapping on his chin before thinking about Glassjaw.

“Wait, fighting a marine is a crime? I thought the rear admiral was fine with it. I guess not because he did try to arrest me. Shit, I am a criminal.” He said it with a smile on his face even though his voice didn’t sound like he was happy.

He heard his captain, and he could only shake his head with a smirk on his face. He would walk around until he was in front of his captain for a second.

“It seems like those you consider your allies, get to see you in a different way, Castor. I do like how you allow Jazzy to help you better yourself though. Still, thank you for letting me choose my own room, but I got some supplies to collect, and I got one other thing to do while I shop.” Ai said with a smirk on his face as he took the list of medical supplies that he was supposed to be purchasing.

It was then that Ai would make his exit from Jazzy’s store. Of course, the young man would cover himself with his mantle, but he didn’t think anybody would looking for a lowly criminal like him. Stepping outside was something he had not done for a few days, so the brightness that appeared before him brought his hand to move to the top of the mantle. His eyes adjusted after a few seconds of Ai walking around the streets. His eyes scanned through the list as he would go towards a specific location that had the necessary items. His pacing was quick, but his eyes were more alert than they ever were. He didn’t know when a marine would show up, and honestly, he didn’t need to cause more trouble. The doctor would make a right turn down the end of the street, just to come to a stop. His eyes glared at the white marine outfit as he turned back around.

His face was sweating a bit due to the close call. If he had walked carelessly through the streets, he could only wonder what would have happened.

“Okay, scratch that, I can’t go this way, so I have to go another way to the shop.” He said to himself as he had gone through an alternate route and wiped his forehead.

It had taken a bit longer than usual, but Ai would arrive at his go-to shop on this island. It was open and the glass windows allowed him to see who was inside before going in. When he saw that everything was clear, Ai would enter and would grab a basket before walking around the shop. The list of things that Jazzy wanted was precise. It made him wondered if she also worked in the medical field. That woman seemed talented from what he could tell, so the sky’s the limit. His train of thoughts had fogged his mind, and he had forgotten that he had to watch out for the marines.

While his basket began to fill up with everything that was needed, Ai would lift his head up and his face would become as pale as a ghost. The doctor would see two marines enter the shop as they were looking for something as well. Ai would gulp as he moved towards the back of the store, so they wouldn’t be able to get a good look at him. Ah man, I hope they don’t find me. I wanted to go to the brothel before I left this island. I hope they just leave after they get what came in for. He thought to himself as he continued shopping, but this time keeping an eye on the marines.

At the same time though he would continue shopping, so he didn’t look suspicious.

WC: 935 TWC: 1477
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:07 am

blur_on

Fashionable Escape

Strapping his two-handed weapon over his shoulder, the Captain grabbed a green backpack and went to work on the mission at hand. Collecting the lists from his crewmates, and scribbling down prior requests from Dax and Newport, the makeover product went out into the world to display his new look.

Eyes were drawn to Castor, not for his notoriety as a pirate but his new look was appealing in the eyes of ladies for the first time. However, his blank expression and sloppy stature didn’t exactly keep them attracted for too long, after all, this was a man who’d spend most of his adulthood in the wild, training with a brute and drunkard.

Thus, the collection process began. Soap, drinking water, wine, juice, spiced meats, fruits, vegetables, cotton, silk etc. etc. You named it, the Captain’s expandable backpack became housing to almost a small mini-mart worth of items. As the backpack became ridiculously huge in size, a do-gooder swooped in to assist.

Accompanied by his platoon of ten men, the dashing teenager commanded his men to grab onto some of the shopping bags Nox had stacked up.

“Excus’ me’ I see ya’ were struggling with yer’ shopping and me and my men wanted to help out.” the six-foot three marine with red hair interjected. “Gashi Gashi… Sure, I’d be glad to have some assistance.” Castor politely responded. After awhile, the two men didn’t really exchange much words, the red head would show him around to a few vendors who had better prices, commanding his men to pick up the bags, and every now and again, he’d stop to patrol suspicious activity, though the most suspicious man of them all was literally right under his nose.

Stopping at a dumpling shop half-way through his list, “Seems like yer’ shopping for a whole army.” the young marine inquired, as he’d scarfed down the plate of dumplings that Nox had bought for himself and his men. “I knew from the time I saw ya’... That expensive ass kimono, you must be a loaded Noble.”

“I’m just a merchant. In the past, I was once a knight of a neighboring Kingdom but I’m long retired.” Castor responded.

“Ah, a Knight turned merchant? Means you’re really loaded then! I’m glad I met ya! I’m bored out of my mind… We’ve been looking into a matter here on Flevance but coming up short. I figured I’d do some good deeds now that they brought in the big shots.” the marine commented.

Sipping his green tea, “Big Shots? Ah. Rear Admiral Clevis?” Castor inquired casually. “Yeah! Him and that onion head, Anton La'croix! You believe he’s a Rear Admiral! That wimp! I’m only two years younger and it took me forever to become a Captain!” the red head ranted, ordering more dumplings from the waitress on Castor’s tab.

Captain huh?” Castor thought to himself.

“I’m sure eating dumplings won’t get you closer to your goals.” Castor stated smugly, finishing off the cup of tea.

Pausing momentarily with the food hanging from his mouth, the marine choked, scrambling to grab a cup of tea to clear his throat.

“BWAHAHA!” the red head laughed, bursting out in laughter. “You’re surely right. Guess what, food makes me pretty happy though! Especially when I get a free hot meal.” the Red-Head declared, shaking his head in approval.

“Agreed. It’s something that only the privileged can disregard as commonplace.” Castor responded.

“You say some pretty profound stuff to strangers. I’ll accept these words as a life lesson.” the Captain stated, standing up and bowing to Castor.

“Please. A man such as yourself shouldn’t be bowing to a man like me.” Castor responded.

“Oh please. This outfit doesn’t make me inferior or superior in any way. Bishop Reed is a man of the people after all.” Bishop retorted sharply. Castor’s eyes, all three, opened widely, luckily, his third eye was hidden by the bangs of his freshly washed hair. “Leader of the Seven Virtues? I’ve heard all about you.” Castor smirked broadly.

“Seven Virtues. I hate that they call us that! It’s embarrassing. Across the marine academies seven brats graduated at various branches with top remarks. Next thing you know, we’re in Branch 59th together, and I’m the leader of the unit. Then keep transferring us places with problems, and we happen to solve them. The upper brass are just lazy old farts. I’ve spent the last year or so cleaning up the North Blue of piracy. However, two people I just couldn’t seem to run into. That’s Tooth Decay and Sanpaku.” Bishop declared boldly.

“Ah. Those two criminals. I heard they took on a Shichibukai and lost.” Castor painfully played along with the façade.

“You know! And the marines let them get away! Rear Admiral Clevis was there too! And lost to Castor at that seminar a few days ago! I can’t believe he’s here. When I read the reports of what happened on Lvneel… It’s like my blood started to boil. I have to fight him- I mean- Catch him ya now! A man’s gotta sharpen his fist on the’ toughest metals.” Bishop announced.

Standing up from the benches provided by the dumpling shop, “I hope you get to meet him one day. However lad, I must be going. I’m off to find a lady by the name of Giselle.” Castor declared.

Shocked, “Yer’ going to the Grand Line huh? It’s the only reason anyone would want to visit that hag.” Bishop blurted out. “If ya don’t mind me asking, isn't it safer for merchants in the Blues? Paradise is swarming with criminal activity.” Bishop stated.

Walking around to the various lackeys, Castor collected his items, strapping them him over his arms. With the backpack stacked to the brim, he’d bow politely to Bishop, as he’d prepared for shopping once again. “Head down this street, you’ll come to an alleyway on your left. There’s a bunch of vendors in that back road, that’s where Lady Giselle’s located. She ain’t the best Pose seller but she’s the most discrete. Mostly sells to pirates and mercenaries alike-” Bishop explained, but before the man could’ve completed his sentence, a wave of Haoshoku Haki put the pirate Captain and his grunts into a deep slumber.

Dropping like flies to pesticide, Castor turned to the dumpling lady, “Once the redhead wakes up, all their meals are on him.” the Imp shouted. As the dumpling stall owner bowed politely in acceptance, shuffling around to check on the fainted customers, Castor O. Nox escaped Bishop’s clutches once again.

In hiding, a man awaits for Nox to be all alone… and he’d been waiting on Flevance for quite some time for the pirates arrival.

Word Count: 2705|5000

Notes:

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:22 am; edited 3 times in total

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:55 pm
The number of items that he had collected within his basket had increased. He was surprised that he was able to get the majority if not all the items inside of this one store. Still, his eyes moved across the shop every few seconds to see if the marines were still there. Of course, those two would be here still. They had just arrived inside the store. While moving through the aisle, he could see that his shopping was done here as he would have to go to the other location to find the few items that he couldn’t find here. The thing is he couldn’t leave the store just yet, or that’s how it felt. It wouldn’t take long, but Ai would notice that both marines had split up from each other. He didn’t know when that had happen, but they had gotten quiet. His head moved side to side as he was trying to figure where they both were.

Shit did they find out who I was? Does that mean they are planning to capture me? He thought this to himself as he started to think.

He had to find a way to get out of this place, and he had to think about how he would handle both marines at the same time. It wouldn’t take long, but Ai would find the first of the two marines. The white coat had entered his aisle, which made him nervous. I found one, but where is the other one. Are they trying to block off my path of escape? He thought to himself as his body started to slowly shake because of the situation he was in.

“Yosh, I found you!” A voice came from behind him, which caused Ai to freeze up for a second.

Oh yeah I’m caught, I guess got to fight my way out of here. He thought to himself as he turned around with a smile on his face.

“I ca…” “Did ya find the stuff?” Ai was interrupted by the marine, which brought him to a realization that they were talking to each other.

He would sigh with relief as it seemed like they didn’t know who he was. He rubbed the side of his head as he figured that would be the case. The Alabastan would walk past one of the marines as he would make his way to the counter. The tanned man would place everything on the counter and soon enough he could see all his supplies placed within a few bags. Ai would pay it all off and he would grab his stuff and scurry out of the shop. He would stop right in front of the store as he couldn’t believe how tense he was.

“I should learn to get comfortable with them around. And I doubt they know who I am. I did one thing, they really would not care about me right?” He would say this to himself before moving again.

The Doctor would make his way towards the second shop. This transaction went a lot smoother as he didn’t have any marine trouble. When had gotten everything that was needed, he figured he would have time to go to the brothel one last time.

“I should enjoy my last time with the ladies. I’m sure they’ll miss me. And I think I finished pretty fast as well.” He said as he treating himself.

Ai would walk in the direction where the brothel would be located. He figured he wouldn’t have to worry about the marines there. That would be the perfect place for him to go, and it would be pretty close to his actual destination. The Alabastan made his way into the darkest parts of Flevance, and when he got to the brothel he would look up to the building.

“Soon it will be goodbye. Still, I enjoyed my time here, but a man’s got to move forward.” He spoke to the building as he had entered the brothel one last time.

The owner of the brothel would approach him when she saw him arrive. When she got close enough she would slap him across the face. She was not happy with him, and he could tell from the impact on his face.

“I thought something bad happened to you. You never told me if you were leaving or if something bad happened to you! Remember Star and Lily are exclusively for you until you make a departure off the island.” She said to him with her face puffed up as she waited for an explanation.

Ai would rub his cheek as he chuckled nervously while looking at her.

“Ouch you know that hurt right? I didn’t tell you anything, but that’s because I didn’t go anywhere. I’m still here, well actually today is my last time with the girls. So could you please call Star and Lily for me?” He said to her.

She was surprised about his answer, and wondered if she had caused him to not want to come back, or did she jinx his departure? She cleared her throat a bit before looking towards the stairs.

“Star! Lily! Ai is here and it’s his last day, so make it so he can’t forget you, girls!” She shouted with a smile on her face.

The girls would show up as they were excited to Ai. They would wave at him, and he would do the same thing as he would walk up the stairs. When he got up there, they would take their business into the room that he had been paying for since he started heading into the brothel. They enjoyed their time together, and he explained why he had to leave this island. Ai had known time was scarce, so he didn’t take as long as he usually did. When he finished up in the room, he had dressed up and gathered all the bags that he had brought with him.

The young man would hear screaming and shouting coming from outside of the room. It made him worry a bit, but it would seem like he would find out soon enough. The Alabastan would open the door with Lily and Star behind him. He would notice that there were a bunch of men running around naked. Their target was the exit of the brothel as if they were scared for their lives. He could only wonder what it could be so scary inside of the brothel.

“You betta run before I chop ya balls off! Ya think ya can use these girls fa ya desires. I’ll show ya!” A woman would shout from the top of her lungs, which would cause him to look in the direction to see who it was.

WC: 1124 TWC: 2601
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:46 am

blur_on

Fashionable Escape

Following the path instructed to him by Bishop, Castor came upon the thrifty looking shop with a sign which read - ‘Lady Gisselle’s Cheap Bargains’. Clearing the blinds at the entrance, the shop was filled with shelves upon shelves of various knick-knacks, sitting behind the desk, an elderly lady sat tinkering with what seemed to be a fortune telling orb, fidgeting with the gears as it’s base.

“I’m here to pick up a Log Pose. Jazzy made the order for me.” Castor called towards the front desk, as he’d shuffle through the belongings on the shelf, stumbling across a few books here and there.

“I wondered why a selfish brat like her would request for a Log Pose. After all, she’s making quite the cash coin in Flevance. Why leave now, when the market’s hot?” Giselle inquired, nodding her head in disapproval. “Now that I see you in person, your aura does seem quite infectious, Sanpaku.” Giselle declared. Scanning the shop, Castor was certain it was only them two present but, after the woman’s comment, he’d look twice just to make sure.

“Relax boy. An old woman like me isn’t interested in messing in young people’s affairs. I’ve given Log Pose to worse men than you… Most of them are either dead or run back to Paradise because the Grand Line is filled with many horrors.” Giselle explained.

“Am I a worse man, I wonder? Governments all across the world sacrifice innocents for the good of the masses often. I’m just a man who's following his own sense of justice. Lvneel. Next, Paradise, my goal changes daily. I admit. My goals are a bit empty. Treasure. Women. Fame. None of it truly interests me.” Castor retorted, flicking through the pages of a book entitled, Mont Blanc Noland Adventures.

“Then aim for the top.” Giselle responded. “They are tons of monsters who rule the seas… Who’ve seen, done, and possess a lot more than you have. Absorb from them all.” Giselle concluded. After this dialogue, the woman would stop tinkering with the orb, reaching under the table, she’d reveal Castor’s Log Pose. Tossing the item at the Imp, Castor would snatch it out of mid-air. Walking towards the desk, she’d also hand Nox a book explaining how the Log Pose works.

“One last thing. I have a special guest that wanted to meet you.” Giselle concluded.

“Guest?” Castor inquired, tilting his head to the side in confusion.

Next to the desk, a red armored samurai suit began to move, extending his hand to gesture for a handshake.

Word Count: 3,131|5000

Notes:

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:34 pm
Ai would notice that the girl that was shouting was a girl with a beautiful face. Her eyes were blue, and her hair was pink like cotton candy. She had two pigtails, but the amount of hair that came out from the side was enough to create a few wigs. He would take notice of everything else after, the choker on her neck, and the big bosom that was perked up by the revealing bra. The button-down black shirt and the loose tie could show her eccentric style, but the red miniskirt took the cake. It was so short, that Ai felt all he needed to do was fall on the ground and he would be able to see her matching undergarment. Of course, his exotic feelings would disperse when he saw the coat that she wore on her back.

It brought his guard back up as he couldn’t believe that they were here. On top of it all, she was a woman who was inside the brothel. Oi, why is a woman marine doing in this brothel. I didn’t think they would come here, but fuck was I wrong. Still, maybe if I walk away she won’t notice me. He thought to himself as he started walking towards the staircase as sneaky as he could.

The marine woman would look around to the woman that was outside of their rooms looking at her. They had been paid by their clients already, but they were all thinking about the same thing. They wanted to know who this lady was, and she soon made her introduction.

“I apologize to all of ya. I am a marine as you can see by the cool jacket.” She paused to spin around and show off the coat.

“I am sorry that I interrupted your work, but I do not think us women need to use our bodies to gain the riches that we deserve. That is why I am here to give you all of this.” She revealed the large amount of beri that she brought with her.

The girls were shocked about this as the unknown marine would move towards every girl handing them a large amount of money. Ai, on the other hand, made it to the stairs as he was going down as slowly as he could, so he wouldn’t be noticed by the woman. The marine was too busy handing out money to the girls that he figured he was in the clear. One of the girls looked at the marine and figured she would find out who this goddess was.

“Excuse me, Dear. May I ask who you are and why you are handing us all this money?” She asked as she clearly knew she was a marine but was she important.

The marine would stop handing money around as she looked at the girl who asked this question.

“Oh ya, how rude could I be. I am one of them famous virtue from the marines. Ya know the seven rookie marines that were placed togetha in a unit due to their talents. I’m called the virtue of Charity, but that’s because I can’t stop myself from helping those who are being mistreated.” She explained to everyone in the brothel.

Ai at this point was almost in the clear. When he heard who she was, his eyes widen as he was caught off guard to who she was. He had missed a step down the stairs and he had come crashing down to the floor below. It caused everybody to look down and examine the man with all the bags in his hands.

“Ouch, that hurt didn’t think a marine would be here.” He said out loud as he let go of the bags with his right hand and rubbed his lower back.

Charity would notice that there was a man in the brothel still, but there was something that made her more interested in the man. She had seen him somewhere and she would move to the railing and stretched forward to get a closer look at the man from here.

“I thought I told all the guys I will chop their balls off if they didn’t run away. Why are ya still here?” She asked as she was trying to put her finger on how she knew who he was.

Ai would get up from the ground as he would shake his legs and he would grab the bags again. He would look up to the marine as it seemed like she didn’t know who he was, which was a good thing.

“Sorry about that, I will be going right now, and you do not have to worry about me coming back. I am a bit late to my appointment or else I would have loved to chat with such a beauty.” He said with a smile on his face as he turned to the door and started walking to the exit.

It seemed like he was in the clear, and hopefully, he could just leave and be on his way to Castor’s ship.

WC: 847 TWC: 3448
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:49 pm

blur_on

Dreams

The smell of oil and steam filled the room, as the armored being began to advance towards the Pirate Captain.

His first instinct was to attack but Castor had curved his impulsive nature quite a bit over the last year. Extending his hand, he’d grab the mechanical suit’s hand, returning the gesture. “I’ve been waiting a long time for this moment Mr.Nox.” the armored suit elaborated.

“Sorry to keep you waiting… I guess. I didn’t know I had a secret admirer such as yourself.” Castor responded. “My name is Duke. My occupation is inventing. I’m also a very wanted man, yet, very conspicuous with whom I conduct business with.” Duke explained.

“And what’s your business with me? Trying to sell me one of your products?” Castor inquired.

“If that was the case, I wouldn’t bother meeting you in person. I want to strike a business deal. Let me join your crew. There’s an island I’m looking to make the HQ of my operations. However, with my power alone, I won’t be able to take it. I’ll need someone with enough power to take on the army, such as yourself. Out of the North Blue Rookies, your abilities, background and drive all match my own requirements.” Duke contended.

“Gashi Gashi Gashi… I happen to be currently short a few hands. Fine. I’ll accept your offer Duke. Welcome to the Nox Pirates. Anyone who has the balls to make requests of me without even knowing me for less than a few minutes must have some merit to them. What’s this island you wish to possess?” Castor inquired.

“Once we’ve made it to Paradise. I’ll let you know. Don’t want you chickening out on me.” Duke stated, puffing steam from his pipes in his shoulder. Reaching down, Duke would pick a giant metallic suitcase, turning towards Giselle, he’d bow, and await his new Captain’s next move. Castor would dust off a nearby chair, and begin to flick through the pages of the Log Pose instructional manual.

“Once I’ve understood this-” Castor announced, clipping the Log Pose onto his wrist, “We can make our way back to Jyestha.” Castor grinned, turning his attention towards the manual. “As you command, My Lord. I shall spend this time analyzing a path back to the ship with my minions.” Duke stated.

His eyebrow rising in curiosity, “Minions? Wait. How do you know where I docked my ship?” Castor asked, alarmed. “I’ve been tracking your journey in the North Blue. Training on Swallow Island, The Return to Lvneel, It’s Conquest, The West Blue… I’m your biggest fan. I also know quite a bit about the members of your current crew. The Street Urchin Dax. Bloody Port - Victor Von Newport. Jazzy Couturier - The Fashionista. Even the newest ones, Ai D. Kirai. I’ve done background checks on each of them. I made sure that I have leverage over anyone I’m about to spend the next couple years with. Out of them all, the most dangerous one is this Dax character. I’m almost 98% sure he’ll betray you one day. Yet, you keep him around. Why?” Duke inquired.

“It amuses me. His fascination with wealth. The Sins I’ve selected for my crew. My generals as I call them, you know what separates them from regular crew members?” Castor posed the question as he’d flick through the middle pages of the manual. Duke refrained from answering but instead, gestured his hand in a manner to which instructed Sanpaku to proceed.

“It's independent thought. I’m about to grow into something much bigger than myself. Lvneel was just a stepping stone. So if someone betrays me, I’ll kill them. Cheat me, I’ll cheat them. Whatever my crew desires, it shall be there’s. I need people who crave something more than just fame.

For I myself, have no desires of my own. Your dreams are my dreams. I’m just looking to be entertained. I have hobbies of course. Books keep me alive… Fights… Conflict… Little puzzles in life but unlike you I have no inventions.

Unlike Jazzy, I don’t have a sense of fashion.
Unlike Dax, I have no desire for monetary gain.
Unlike Ai, I have no desire in companionship.
You get my point Duke, I’m empty.

I’m just a vessel for all my Sins desires. Then maybe one day, I’ll have a true dream of my own.”
Castor’s speech concluded.

“Affirmative.” Duke concluded, steam shooting from this suit, almost as if Castor’s speech excited him. “I look forward to seeing you have a dream of your own, one day, My Lord. After that response, I'm certain... You were the correct business partner for this little journey of mine” Duke concluded. Castor would simply smirk back and continue to read the manual.

Word Count: 3,879|5000

Notes:

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:33 am
Ai would get to the door and he would grab a hold of the handle that was in front of him. It was just when he was about to turn it, that the words behind him would cause him to stop.

“Wait!” Charity would shout at the top of her lungs towards Ai.

The doctor wondered what she wanted to say to him, but it wasn’t just that. He figured that she either knew who he was, or she was going to ask him out. His mind was hoping for the latter, but that was too good to be true. His hand still on the doorknob, his head would turn towards Charity’s direction as best as he could. She would see a smile on his face and cringed a bit as she wondered what was going through his mind.

“Yes, Charity? Is there something I can help you with?” He asked as he figured Castor wouldn’t mind if he took a few minutes longer than he should.

A good time was a good time, and Ai wouldn’t say no to this woman if she asked him. Charity would look closely towards the man as she was trying to figure out why he looked so familiar. She could tell that he wasn’t from her home town, but could he possibly know one of the other Virtues?

“Ya look familiar. Do ya possibly know any of the Marines in my unit, fella?” She asked him hoping something would click in her mind.

Ai looked away for a second as he did know one person in her unit. The Doctor beat him up good, but he deserved it as he was trying to abuse his power. Still, he had to lie, or else he was going to have this woman attack him, and he honestly didn’t need that right now. He had to be on his way, or he would miss the ship out of Flevance.

“The marines in your unit? Hah, hah, hah, you mean the virtues. Nah I can’t say I met any of them. You would be the first that I met ever, but I’ll be going now, so enjoy your day.” He said this to her as he turned his head towards the door once again, ready to take his leave.

“Wait now I know where I know where ya from.” She said this as she started walking towards the staircase.

Ai would look up to the ceiling for a second as he fucking knew this was going to happen.

“Hah, hah, hah, and where do you know me from?” He said as he nervously turned his head to look at her moving towards the stairs.

Once she got to the top of the steps, she would point towards Ai. The Doctor looked up to see her revealing her panties towards him, and a creepy smile would appear as he would bleed from his right nostril just a bit. She would notice this and she would be quick to step back and try her best to hide her undergarment from him.

“Ya pervert don’t ya look at me like that. And ya the guy who beat of Chasity, also known as Dutch Glassjaw. Ya wanted in my unit, so I think ya should come with me, especially since ya had the audacity to look at my panties without asking.” She said this as she started walking down the stairs.

Her movements were slow and it was because she didn’t want Ai to look at her undergarment. This was perfect for him as he could have the head start that he needed from her. The Doctor would turn the knob and slam the door open. Once he did that, the man would turn his head away from Charity, and start running towards the direction where the ship was located. Charity would be taken by surprise when he started running and she would start moving faster now that he wasn’t looking at her.

The Alabastan shook his head as he couldn’t believe this bullshit would happen to him. All he did was enjoy the simple pleasures in life, but in the end, it would backfire on him.

“I really hope that the captain has everything ready because I’m bringing company with me.” He would say out loud to himself as he didn’t look back to see if she was chasing him.

Charity would leave the brothel and when she did, the woman would look around to see where Ai would go. When she figured she had to use a different way of finding him, she had a smirk on her face as if she was excited to hunt this man down.

”Soru, Geppo.” She would say this out loud as she would disappear with high speed, and would appear in the air as she was kicking off the sky.

She was looking for him from a bird’s point of view, and she would find him easily.

“Ohohoho, ya think ya got away don’t ya. Not today!” She shouted on the top of her lungs as she would make her descend as fast as she could towards him.

She would come crashing down towards Ai, but would barely miss him as she crushed the ground. This would cause Ai to lose his footing in his run as he would slam into a bunch of crates in front of him.

“Oi, oi, oi watch where you’re going. I’m late for my appointment.” He said as he got up from the floor as he could see the debris clearing out.

His eyes would open wide, his jaw would drop as he was surprised that Charity found him. Shit, I’m out of here. He thought to himself as he didn’t wait for her to say anything and started running away from her. Her face puffed up as she saw him make his move and now the chase was on.

WC: 984 TWC: 4432
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:16 pm

blur_on

The Chase Is On!

Finally completing the manual, Castor nodded. “I get it. Basically, The Grand Line islands are connected by a force, and they all lead to one end point, The Red Line. The first half is moderately easier compared to beyond the Red Line, The New World. What a strange geology.” Castor explained.

“Yes indeed. The Grand Line is riddled with pirates looking to make a name for themselves. Most broken from the New World’s harsh environments. Don’t worry. Once I acquire the technology I desire, you’ll be a cut above all the other Big Names.” Red Devil announced, steam pumping through his pipes. Picking up on the stomping of boots in the distance, Castor safely secured the book within a pocket of the backpack.

Outside Giselle's shop, a formation was formed closing off the perimeters to the building.

“CASTOR O. NOX!” Bishop’s voice rang out through the Den Den’s loudspeaker. “Who would’ve thought a miscreant such as yourself possessed the King’s Aura?! I won’t let you leave Flevance-” Bishop’s speech was interrupted by the Pirate Captain flying through the shop’s blinds at lightning pace. With the gigantic backpack attached, Castor’s sandal slippers landed on Bishop’s face, the Imp using him as a prop. “Unfortunately. I still have some business on Flevance. Catch me if you can little caterpillar.” Castor declared, lunging off Bishop’s face, clearing a path through the encampment.

Transforming his feet into wheels, Duke left a handsome tip on Giselle’s counter, before shooting out behind his Captain.

“Steam Engine! On! Roller Routine!” Duke announced, shooting out of the shop, knocking down several shelves. Bending the corner, he’d catch up with Castor in an instance, leaving a path of flying marine bodies in his wake. Grabbing onto the shorty’s backpack, and strapping it over his massive armor’s shoulders. Weight alleviated, “Which direction, My Lord?”

“Gashi Gashi Gashi… To our hideout of course. The Restricted Area of Flevance, The Amber Lead encampments.” Castor announced, changing course, as he’d run down the white stone paved road.

Word Count: 4,189 | 5000

Notes:

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:30 pm
Ai uses Kamigami Supido on himself [HT]
Ai uses Raundo Ki Tsu on Charity [LT]
Ai uses UT on Charity

Charity uses LT on Ai
Charity uses LT on Ai
Charity uses UT on Ai
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

Name : Variable
Epithet : Variable
Height : Variable
Weight : Variable
Species : Variable
Faction : Variable
Crew : Variable
Ship : Variable
Crew Role : Variable
Devil Fruit : Variable
Bounty : Variable
Balance : Variable

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:30 pm
The member 'Ai' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 1, 5

--------------------------------

#2 'Reflex Check' : 12, 9, 6
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:23 pm
The Alabastan kept his head forward as he ran through the streets of Flevance. He tried his best not to look back, but something told him that he had to. Still, before the force of the world told him to look back, Ai decided to do something. If she was able to catch up to him earlier, then he was positive that she would be able to do it again. The Doctor would quickly put pressure throughout certain areas of his body. It would release the tension throughout his muscles as he would be more relaxed and he could feel that he was lighter than before[HT]. Now that this had happened, he looked back as he could see that the distance between the two of them would get bigger and bigger.

He had a smirk on his face because he knew this would work. Charity would see this and to her surprise, she didn’t think this guy would gain speed such as what he displayed. Still, she wouldn’t hesitate to capture him. While the marine ran through the streets, her hand would grab a pole, and with force, it would come off the ground. That meant she broke something, but she didn’t care as she had to capture someone for the greater good. She would toss the pole like a javelin straight towards Ai with power[LT]. The Doctor would feel as if something bad was heading towards him, and when he would try to look behind him, the pole would hit the ground right behind him.

Ai would feel the impact on the ground as he would notice that his feet were no longer on the ground and he had gone flying straight into a bunch of steel boxes. The crash was hard, but the man used his body to protect the bags from being torn.

“Perfect! That should stop him for a few seconds.” She would say to herself as she used her Soru and Geppo to close the distance between the two of them.

“Hah, hah, hah. She is crazy, I definitely need to get away from her. Who knows what she’ll do to me if she gets her hands on me.” He said this as he would get up from the mess he caused.

Ai would shake his head as he would look over in the general direction of where she would be. He looked confused for a second as he didn’t see the woman anywhere and that was when he had a feeling to look up. His eyes shifted upward and he panicked as he ran behind the boxes that were ruined because of him[LT]. The Alabastan had a smile on his face as he had a way to catch her off guard.

“The panties you’re wearing go really nice with your thighs! Still, if you wanted to show me them we could have done so without you trying to take me back to your ship!” He said this to her as he was getting ready for his next move.

She would hear his word and notice that he could see her undergarment. She would try her best to cover them from the pervert, and Ai was on the move. The Alabastan would kick a bunch of boxes into the air he figured she would spend time trying to dodge these objects. It was then he had continued to make a run for it as he had to take a longer route to get to the ship. Charity would notice a bunch of objects coming towards her and she would be quick on her feet. The marine kicked off the air as she avoided a few of the boxes, but she couldn’t avoid them all. One of the boxes would hit her leg, which would cause her to find her descending from the sky.

Still, before Charity would hit the ground, she would kick off the air a few times saving herself from a nasty fall.

“Damn that man. I’m gonna get him. He thinks he could just look at my panties whenever he wants to. Then throw boxes at me like I’m trash?” Her face was red, her cheeks were puffed, people wouldn’t be able to tell if she was angry or embarrassed.

She made her move as she had a general knowledge of where he was heading. Ai, on the other hand, knew this wasn’t going to stop her from catching up to him. He was doing this best to make sure she couldn’t get too close to him. The people within Flevance would watch Ai run and they wondered who this guy had stolen from. The look on his face looked like he was worried things would go bad for him. Still, he could tell this was far from over, so he kept running as fast as he could.

After a few seconds of trying to figure out exactly which way to go, Charity saw a bunch of civilians looking off in a certain direction. It was because of that that she was able to find Ai. The woman would see him off in the distance and she would come crashing down towards him from the sky once again. Destroying the ground, she was sure to have gotten him, but something was off. Her leg was hurting from the boxes he tossed at her earlier.

Ai would feel the debris pick up from behind him and he could only feel chills running through his back. The young man would hope this would work as he used the force of the kick to move the debris straight towards Charity[UT]. The marine couldn’t see it coming, but a bunch of dirt would smack her in the face as some of it would get into her eyes. She would quickly rub her eyes as a reaction, but she would scream because she knew who had done it.

“Why are ya making this harder than it needs to be. If ya let me catch then you won’t have to worry about me chasing ya anymore.” She said this to him, hoping he would make her life easier right now.

Ai didn’t have time to stand there and chat with the woman, so he started running to get enough distance away from her.

“Sorry my lady. I can’t get caught by you. I have something I need to do in the Grand Line. I finally have someone who will back me up.” He said this as he had made a right in the corner as he felt as if he was home free.

WC: 1095 TWC: 5527

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:13 pm

blur_on

The Chase Is On!

“I see. No wonder your arrival was so lowkey. The locals still ignore what used to be known as Noble District, it’s where the Amber Lead break out was hidden out of embarrassment. They would never let the world know an outbreak began among the rich and famous.” Duke stated, as his tank tires rolled along the concrete.

Running side by side, the duo approached an area sealed with yellow tape and several signs reading, ‘Stay Out’.

“I’ve been reading books on Flevance for the last few weeks after my stint on Lvneel. After Amber Lead was officially cured, several towns that had been linked to the outbreak were abandoned. Even the poor refused to settle, reduced prices couldn’t even save the districts.” Castor retorted.

Bursting through the tape, Duke and Castor continued into the restricted district, known as Stainless Street. Bishop noticed the direction they were headed, and was keen to continue the pursuit but his men refused to run any further. Anyone who’d heard stories about the break-out wouldn’t dare pass those yellow tape lines.

Freezing his trot, the man would turn to reason with the other marines but to no avail, a non-local, even with his rank in the marines couldn’t erase years of trauma. “Fine. Report his sightings to HQ! I’ll continue the case solo! Soru!” Bishop shouted, dashing off along the Imp and Devil’s path.

Several meters up ahead, Castor and Duke had created quite the distance between themselves and the Humility Virtue.

“Do you believe it?” Duke asked, as the men advanced.

“What? That this place is infested with a disease still? Men who’ve never understood poverty would cling to foolish premises such as that. I’ve read several medical journals, investigations, actual doctor reports, nothing points to Amber Lead existing in these times. I’ll trade you an even more prevalent question… If it’s truly history that forbids locals from settling here, why not destroy it all and rebuild?” Castor inquired.
“Funding probably, however, that’s a good question. Flevance’s economy is booming. Ripping down a few districts, and starting fresh wouldn’t be too difficult.” Duke theorized.

“Exactly. I think the Kingdom is hiding something here. The best place to hide a valuable possession is in plain sight.” Castor explained.

After a ways in, Castor would exit the district, to the wild life beyond the Kingdom’s walls. Trekking through the forest, he’d come upon a cliff, which they’d descend. A small sandy coast, after about ten thousands steps east, a fairly sized cove would come insight. Turning into the cove, Duke switched from his tank wheels to regular humanoid steps, and before them was the Wailing Calamity.

The massive full rigged vessel, which was carved out of the body of a Sea King’s skull stood before the two. Smiling, Castor would introduce Duke to his new home. “I’ve heard stories that your ship is a bit… eccentric but this… exceeds my expectations.” Duke declared, as the ship sat in the cove of the cavern.

The sound of panting approached, faint at first but then increasing in volume as it’d echo through the spacious area. Exhausted from the chase, the young Bishop stood before Nox and Duke, discovering their hideout. However, he was a long ways away from help but his sense of Justice didn’t allow him to back down.

“Castor O. Nox! Red Tin Bot! You are both under arrest!” Bishop exclaimed, panting to settle his accelerated heart-rate.

Pausing to assess the situation, “You’re either the bravest or the stupidest man I know.” Duke commented.

“Shut up Tin Bot’! I ain’t letting Castor continue his tyranny in the North Blue.” Bishop shouted.

“He’s simply an imbecile.” Duke thought, shaking his metal head in approval. “I will give him credit for continuing the pursuit, even though he’s out numbered and in over his head.” Duke continued internally.

Word Count: 4,828 | 5000

Notes:

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:50 pm
Ai uses Tsuyosa Pointo on himself [MT]
Ai uses No Hakai on Charity [LT]
Ai uses Feng Yasuo on Charity [LT]
Ai uses UT on Charity [UT]

Charity uses LT on Ai
Charity uses LT on Ai
Charity uses UT on Ai
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:50 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 19, 9, 9

#2 'Reflex Check' : 3, 14, 8
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:08 am
Now that he had turned the corner, Ai would be able to see the signs not too far from him. This was the place he needed to enter, which was a forbidden place to the citizen within the island. It used to be the noble district, but people feared it due to it being the start of the outbreak of Amber Lead. The Doctor could only shake his head in disappointment since Amber Lead wasn’t something that should be feared. It had been cured, and the government had destroyed anything leading back to it. The people abandoned it for something that they had help clearing from their island. Still, it was indeed a perfect place for pirates and those who were crazy enough to hide here. The captain sure did his research before docking on this island. He thought to himself as he would place the bags on both forearms as he grabbed onto his Jingu Bang.

The Alabastan would use the staff to lift himself into the air and over the fence without a problem. While he was in midair, he would hold onto his staff, lifting it into the air, so he didn’t leave it behind. Ai would land on the ground as he would stumble a bit as was trying to regain his balance. He had a huge smile on his face, but it wasn’t because of what he had just done. It was because he doubted that Charity would come to a place that was rumored to still be infected by Amber Lead. Ai being overconfident at this point would wait a bit to see if the marine would catch up to him and as he thought she would appear in the air as she did plenty of times before.

She was surprised to find this man on the other side of the gates. Charity wasn’t sure that there would be anybody on this island who would do such a thing, but he wasn’t from here and she knew that. Instead, she would shake her head as she was looking at him, and figured that he thought he had won this game of cat and mouse.

“You can go back to Glassjaw and tell him that you let me escape. You don’t want to get sick or anything, so I think you should stay away from me and this place. I do wish I could have taken you out and enjoy the many flavors of a beautiful marine.” He said this knowing full well he hated marines.

The marine would continuously keep herself in the air by kicking it as she would look at the man and she would just laugh a bit at his comment.

“Fuwahahaha, ya think I’m gonna go back after I’ve come this far? Ya hurt me, and Chasity, so I gotta return the favor. I can always have that idiot fix me right up afterward. Ya never gonna get close to being with me.” She would say this as she would disappear once again using the power of Soru.

The Alabastan knew that she was coming for him, but from what direction he couldn’t possibly guess correctly. It had to be by chance, and when she appeared the gate in front of him had been destroyed. She punched the gate straight towards him as she figured that it wasn’t something that he could have avoided. Ai’s would open wide when he saw the obstacle coming towards him at a speed he couldn’t block. His face would press against the gate, his staff doing its best to fend off the attack as he would be taken back from the impact and the force behind the attack[LT]. The noble would be pushed against the gate until he collided with one of the abandoned buildings that were in this area. A huge collision would happen as debris would pick up everywhere messing with both their eyes vision. The gate that was on Ai would fall to the ground as the young man was against the building behind him and for some reason he felt a rush of adrenaline going through him as if he felt stronger[MT]. He wasn’t sure what it was, but he felt as if he had acupuncture himself, but it was more of him panicking.

The doctor shaking his head would come out of the rubble and for some reason, he would feel a sense of danger coming straight for him. He would roll to the side to dodge Charity incoming attempt to arrest him. His body twisted to be turned in her direction as his legs planted on the ground as he skidded on the ground. Her cuff was in her hand, and she would suck her teeth out of disappointment. I thought that would’ve been good enough to get him. How was he able to avoid something he couldn’t see? She thought to herself as she pushed off the floor and she would attempt to grab him by his leg and crush his mobility.

Ai’s eyes widen when he saw how persistent she was, and take his Jingu Bang to slap her hand away and hopefully alter her advancement towards him[UT]. The marine felt the jolt of pain on her hand as she moved to the side a bit missing her chance to grab him again. She was really making sure that he couldn’t get to Castor on time, which was a bad thing in his perspective. The Doctor wondered what he could do, but there was only one option and it was to continue running. He would get up to a certain angle and the young man found himself running for his life once again. He felt the sweat, and dirt that he accumulated due to this woman. This was worse than sex, but it was his punishment for heading to the brothel.

Charity now on the ground started running towards Ai as the two of them weren’t that far from each other. Ai would look back at her to see that she wasn’t going to give up on him and he would look forward once again.

“Leave me alone why don’t you? You don’t understand lady’s luck is on my side today?” He said to her as he would see a barrel not too far from him.

“Ya think I got this far in life because I stopped doing things halfway now? I’m gonna capture ya.” She said this with such confidence in her voice.

The Doctor would have gotten behind the barrel at this time and he would use staff to slap it straight towards Charity. The blow behind the attack was indeed powerful than he was normally used to, and it seemed like something indeed had happened when he was smacked with the gate. Ai didn’t mind as he was working in his favor as he started running again. The barrel would fly straight towards Charity’s leg, taking the girl out and having her plant her face against the floor. The impact would cause Ai to flinch as he knew that had to hurt.

Charity was angry as she would get up from the ground quickly with her face red as hell.

“Oh ya did it now!” She shouted from the top of her lungs as she rushed straight towards him like a monster.

Ai could sense the monstrous aura coming from behind him and every fiber of his body shouted that she needed to be eliminated. The noble had made a right behind a building and he pressed his Jingu Bang behind the side of the building.

“Here goes nothing!” He shouted as he thrust his staff into the building.

This attack would break apart a piece of the building causing it to collapse, but at the same time sending a nice chunk of the construction flying straight towards her. Charity had two options, one getting hit by the chunk of rocks flying towards her, or have the building crush her. She knew, which one she would choose as she would be hit with a chunk of stones that would push her back and away from the collapsing building[LT]. Ai was on the run after that attack and he was hoping that she wouldn’t be able to find or catch him.

Still, he was happy that he was getting close to his destination. His next stop was the ship that was to be his new home.

WC: 1402 TWC: 6929

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:28 am

blur_on

The Chase Is On!

“Is it bravery that brought you here, Bishop? Clearly my demonstration earlier has shown that there’s a clear difference in our power levels. Yet. You pursued us.”
Castor was truly intrigued by the marine’s actions, he knew all too well what it was like taking on foes stronger than himself but at least, he’d have a plan every single time.

“My body just moves… I can’t let criminals have their way in this world. After all, if there’s no marine core, you’d just be able to move around freely. I can’t have that. Citizen’s need to be able to live in comfort.” Bishop retorted.

“Such a humble man. Self sacrifice seems to be your theme. But look at your legs, it’ll tell you the right course of action.”

The marine’s legs were shaking vigorously, honestly, it’d taken all out of him to keep up pace and follow them. The adrenaline had all worn off, and now his body was literally about to shut down, unable to recover from the effects of the Haoshoku Haki. However, impressed by the man’s bravery, Castor would offer him a wager.

“I’ll make you a deal. I’ll let you fight my newest recruit here. If you win, I’ll surrender myself into your hands.”

“I might be naive but I’m not stupid. What makes you believe I’d trust you?”

“Nothing. What options do you have? If I get involved you're dead for sure. I’ll even sweeten the pot. I’ll turn over all of the treasure I’ve stolen too. However, if I win, if you're still alive to talk, that is, I’ll take your right arm.”

A dread befell the marine, his arm? What kind of sick wager was that? However, as usual, his body moved before his mind could calculate the perils, and forward he’d step in acceptance of the deal.

“You’re up Duke.” Castor declared, dashing towards the ship to retrieve a barrel of Sake from the inventory. The scrap-man stepped forward, each of his steps seeming louder as the two faced off, the scrap-man looking down on the six footer. The four foot difference made it seem as if a mountain stood before an ant.

“I had a few toys I wanted to test out. I guess this is perfect timing.”

“Soru!”

Tapping against the floor, Bishop began to circulate around the scrapman, trying to attack from a blindspot. Appearing by his left end, Bishop winded his leg backwards in an attempt to slam it into the suit's ankle. “One of the disadvantages of a suit so heavy is, indeed, mobility. Using that to your advantage was a solid move.” Duke declared, amused by the youth’s actions.

“However. Engine On! Red Smog!”

From Duke’s chest cage, a thick smog shot out, encapsulating the area in a plume of thick smoke. Bishop continued with the attack but he’d found that the suit was well reinforced, the impact had no effect. Legs still trembling from the earlier encounter, he’d freeze up in completely escaping the smog’s reach, breathing in quite a bit before creating a distance.

“I don’t have the technology for tracking systems yet. If you get into a blind spot, I pretty much just can’t see you but I’ve made provisions for situations like that. Do tell, marine, how does it feel? The first sixty seconds feel like euphoria, it makes you feel extremely drunk and sluggish but it’s completely relaxing, after all, that red smog is filled with muscle relaxants.” Duke explained.

Everything Duke had explained was taking place with Bishop’s body, the man was smiling broadly, stumbling from side to side, all of his pain from earlier seemed to fade away, and muscles just felt extremely loose and light, as he could’ve floated away much like a balloon would. Suddenly, Bishop’s chest started to feel tight, clutching his undershirt, the man began to cough, vomiting up the dumplings, tea and other miscellaneous gunk that resided in his stomach.

“Stage 2 - Uncontrollable Vomiting. Nausea. Itchy Skin and discoloration of the sclera, aka, Red Eye as most call it. You’ll want to scratch your eyes out, it’ll feel amazing! Blindness guaranteed!” Duke shouted.

Dashing towards the metal suit, Bishop unleashed a flurry of attacks against the suit. Each blow landing on a solid surface, leaving dents in Bishop’s armor but no effect to his actual body. Vents underneath his shoulder’s armor plates opened, and a second plume of purple smoke came shooting out. The smoke shot out quicker than the last, and the first puff hit Bishop directly in his face.

“This smog does nothing really. It’s just great for blind enemies.”

Hopping backwards, Bishop’s retreat was halted as all of his muscles went completely numb.

“Well. I kind of lied. It really does nothing on it’s own… but if you’ve inhaled the Red Smog… then it advances the first toxins effects to Stage 3 - Paralysis. You might be unable to control your bowel movements as well, so be careful not to soil your uniform.” Duke declared, as his armor’s eyes glowed a crimson red.

Observing from a safe distance aboard the ship, Castor would sip on his Sake and watch the new recruits fighting style. “Interesting. Are these his so called inventions?” Castor thought to himself, sipping from the large Sake Cup.

“However, I doubt that’ll be enough to keep this one down.”

Word Count: 5,718 | 5000

Notes:

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:02 pm
Ai uses Hebi O Mu Sa Boru [HT] on Charity
Ai uses Horus Feixing [LT] on himself
Ai uses UT on Charity

Charity uses [LT] on Ai
Charity uses [LT] on Ai
Charity uses [UT] on Ai
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:02 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 5, 2

#2 'Reflex Check' : 18, 11, 17
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:55 am
Charity was on the ground for a few seconds as she couldn’t believe the things that occurred today. This should have been a simple chase and grab, but this man had made things hard. She started to wonder if it wasn’t a fluke that the guy she was chasing beat, Chasity. She was sure that he was as average as Chasity, which meant she was stronger. He must have been a lucky person, and she would quickly get up from the ground as she would see the direction Ai was rushing to.

“His luck has to run out right?” She would use her Soru as she could feel pain on her leg while doing so.

The marine looked to the bothered leg and wondered what was inside of the barrel that messed with her leg.

Ai would make a left as he would be able to see that he was getting closer to the water. This was perfect. He wasn’t sure how close the persistent marine girl was, but he knew that he couldn’t allow his guard to be put down. His mantle would wrap around him, and when Ai tried to figure out what was going on, his cloak would move him out of the way. This would cause the Doctor to be in the air as he would roll on the ground as he looked in the direction he had been thrown from. It would seem like somebody had thrown something at him. His eyes looking around for who had done it, he would find the culprit. Ai would chuckle as he would look at the girl in the air as he wondered if she would keep chasing them even after they left this island.

“I finally understand what I’m going to do to ya when I catch ya. I’m going to make ya my little pet. Ya about to regret messing with the marines. All we wanna do before all of this was imprison ya for a few days and question ya about ya association with the pirate Castor. Still, now ya mine and nobody else’s.” She said with her face being red and angry.

It wouldn’t take long, but Ai had noticed that she had something in her right hand. It was small, so it wasn’t noticeable at first, but when she swung her arm, he could see the sunshine off of it, and he would cover his eyes due to how bright it was. He would feel something skin on his arm as he could see that she cut him with a dagger.

“You want to capture me and make me your slave, but you just try to stab me! You’re crazy, and you’re way out of your league!” He said this as he would get up from the ground as he would start running again.

She would be angry that her attempt to pin him to the ground with the dagger failed. Charity wasn’t sure how she had missed a non-moving target, but she did. It was all in her, and she had allowed Ai to get to her. She made her move as it seemed like the expression on his face depicted that he had been close to his destination. The noble was ready for this to be over. It wouldn’t take him long, but he was no longer within the city of Flevance. Instead, the man found himself in the wildlife part of the island. This was the easiest way to get into the city, but nobody would dare come through here due to the fear of being taken by Amber Lead.

His body moved as without warning as his heart raced as he remembered where he had to go. Castor said there should be a cliff nearby with a path that descends to what could be a beach. Then from there, I should be able to see a cove to the east if I remember correctly.He thought to himself as he continued his run throughout the forest. It was full of life, but the animals that were around him would be seen scattering away from the scene. They could feel the aura that came from Ai, and also the person that was chasing him. Charity was using the fighting style that she had gotten from the marines to close the distance between the two of them. Her face as red as a cherry and her brow ever so close to her eyes.

She wanted revenge due to everything that Ai had done to her. It wouldn’t take long, but he would be out of the forest and moving ever so closer to the cliff that was there. His eyes shined brightly as this chase and run that he was going through would end soon. I’m sure the captain will get rid of her if he’s there. He continued to think things through and he would find himself looking back to the forest. The Alabastan had a feeling that she was not too far from him. He was right though when his eyes looked to the sky, he could see Charity bursting out of the forest.

She was in the air as she was scanning the area, but she had quickly found her prey on the ground near the cliff. Ai would swallow his saliva as he had to think about what was going to happen. I can’t go down the path the regular way, I don’t think she would let me anyways. He thought to himself as he made it to the cliff. He shook the bags on his forearm as he was trying to figure out how to get down. As he thought about it, Charity got closer to him, and when he saw that she was too close, he would shrug his shoulder and jump off the cliff. The marine would blink a few times as she was confused about what he had done.

Ai was falling from the sky right now as the young man was close to the cliff as he could be. He did have his Jingu Bang in his hand and in that moment he would thrust the pole-arm into the rocky substance in front of him as it would slow his descent. The Doctor would find it easier to get down to the sandy coast, and when he was close enough to the ground, he would pull his Jingu Bong out and land on the ground. Charity, on the other hand, would see that he had safely landed on the ground. She would sigh with relief for a second until she realized that she didn’t care about this person. Charity would charge straight towards him without hesitation as she had to capture him now or this would all be a waste.

With Ai now being on the sandy coast, he would start running, as he felt his feet sinking into the sand every time he took a step. Still, in the end, it felt like he was home in Alabasta, which he was used to, so it didn’t hinder him. It wouldn’t take long for them to make it to the cover and when they got there they would see smoke around a certain area, and not too far from the smoke there was a weird, ugly, but huge ship in the water.

“Castor! This marine has been chasing me non-stop!” He said shouted as he rushed towards the ship, but away from the smoke.

He wasn’t sure what was going on there, but he could see the huge steam robot looking thing, and he was amazed at what he saw. He wanted to go check it out, but he didn’t have time due to a woman chasing after him. Charity heard the name Castor, and she knew about him. She had gotten nervous as she knew how much of a threat he was, and figured if she wanted to get Ai she would have to do this now. She would capture him and leave before that man could get to her. She would disappear and appear next to Ai as she would attempt to grab him one last time. The doctor had bent down to avoid the woman, but while she lunged past him something happened.

His Jingu Bang was poking upward, and it had attached itself onto her panties. The piece of clothing would be pulled up from the momentum of her moving away from him. It wouldn’t take long, but her matching panties would find themselves spinning around Ai’s staff[HT]. His eyes blinked a few times as he was looking at the object that he had obtained as he turned to look at Charity. The smile on his face had shown victory as she would feel a breeze press against that area. She would turn to look at Ai and when she noticed what he had done to her the marine let out the biggest scream she had ever done before.

“Ahhh! You pervert! Those are my panties! Did you see?!” She shouted so red that she would wait for an answer before her reaction would amplify.

“Yes, I saw your sacred treasure, Charity. It was a pleasant sight to see.” He said with a perverted smile as her body had frozen in place.

It wouldn’t take long, but the girl would pass out from shock as she fell on the floor. She was so furious about everything that had happened earlier, that when this situation happened she couldn’t take it anymore. Ai saw this and he would find himself rushing onto the ship the only way he knew how. He jumped on board and he would find himself looking in Castor’s direction.

“I made it Castor and I got everything on the list, but the bags could be in better condition. Still, I kind of went through a lot to get here.” He said this as he forgot to mention the fact that he had found himself in his brothel after buying everything they needed.

WC: 1665 TWC: 8594

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:18 pm

blur_on

Phobia

Ai and an unidentified human came speeding into the cavern. Scuffling aboard the vessel of the ship, Castor didn’t divert his eyes from Duke’s fight, as he’d been confident Ai would sort it out. It wasn’t his style to pick on weaklings, unless they troubled him first of course.

“Charity?! Why in the world is she here?” Bishop thought to himself, glaring at the woman’s pursuit of what seemed to be a tanned male but from this distance, it was hard to tell.

Lunging from the ground, the marine overcame the paralysis through willpower, tackling Duke in his mid-section. Met with a stone wall, the marine’s body shook from the impact. However, Bishop had a plan, wrapping his arm around the mechanical armor’s waist, unable to clasp his hands due to the size of Kabuki Armor, Bishop would suplex the machine atop its head.

“W-W-W- What in the world? How are you able to move?!” Duke inquired, shouting in frustration.

“Engine On! Shock Factor!” Duke exclaimed, releasing an electrical pulse throughout the suit in attempts to break the man’s grip. Following up the action with a swift motion, Bishop forced the suit onto the ground, and forced both his fists into the stomach of the vessel.

“W-W-W-What are you doing, you imbecile?!” Duke shouted.

Ripping the metal apart with his bare hands, Bishop began to strip away pieces of the metal, exposing the  bolts and cogs of the suit's mechanics. Eventually, he’d stumble upon the man’s actual body, well, his stomach at least. Which was clothed with a white T-Shirt from the looks of it. Cocking his arm backwards, he’d attempt to slam his first into the man’s midsection.

“Stop it! Captain! Assistance!” Duke shouted.

Sipping his Sake, “The first rule of war… Duke… Never underestimate your enemies.” Castor shouted, his actions nonchalant in attempts to save his newest member. With no sign of Castor to interject, neither by his words or actions, Duke began to panic even further. Shaking from side to side, “Get off me you invalid!”

Moments before the man’s arm descended downwards to shatter the scientist’s mid-cage, Bishop’s attacking arm went flying to the sky. Pools of blood came gushing out, staining the man’s suit, accompanied by Bishop shouting out in agony. The shock of the sudden attack rendered the marine unconscious, Castor sealed the wound with an electrical bolt subsequently.

“Ai! Tend to the severed marine! You’ll have plenty of time to fool around with women in the future.” Castor shouted. Diverting his attention to the panicking Duke, who’d been clutching at the exposed part in his suit's stomach, the once composed man was now mumbling to himself in disbelief at this suit of armor being ripped opened.

“Now. I hope you’ve learned your lesson-” Castor’s speech was interrupted by the man’s screams.

“No. No. No. No.”
the man repeated constantly in a frantic manner.

“I can’t let the light in… Anything but the light…. I can’t… Let it touch my skin.” Duke shouted, clutching at his stomach.

Sighing, Castor sheathed his blade. Bending down, he’d place his hands on the open gap in the armored suit, and using his lightning to heat up the metal, he’d reform the suit's original state. From beneath the metal, Castor could hear the man’s erratic heart beat, panicky breathing and sound of his teeth grinding against each other.

“Oi. I fixed your suit.” Castor informed.

With an involuntary shake, Duke reached for his stomach, feeling the closed gap, he’d breathe a sigh of relief. For the next five minutes or so, the two men wouldn’t exchange a word.

“One night… When I was on the run… A bunch of people… I gave some unsatisfactory work to... discovered my hideout. Flashing lights in my eyes, they began to mug me in my sleep. I couldn’t even see their faces… Until I killed them. All I remember was immense pain, and every time I tried to fight to free myself from the sheets… A god-damn light would be waiting to be flashed in my eyes.

After that day, I never was the same walking around in public. I built this suit because it helped with my mental… I can’t even breath air normally without entering into a frenzy.”
Duke explained, trembling beneath his metallic cocoon.

“Yet. You want to spend your days at sea. Your ambitions must outweigh your condition.” Castor declared.

“That’s why I need you. With the correct technology, I won’t ever need to leave the comforts of my suit again. It’s all there… on that island… Karakuri. Technologies of the world's greatest scientists… Just sitting for the taking.” Duke explained.

Need me... Karakuri… Interesting. Anyway Duke, get up off the ground. Once Ai’s done treating their wounds, I want you to tie them both onto a nearby boulder. We’ll move our ship to another cavern along this coast. This island’s riddled with them.” Castor explained.

Word Count: 6554 | 5000

Notes:

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:50 pm
Soon enough someone would lunge outside of the gas, and attack the giant looking robot. Ai’s head shifted from his captain to the fight that was happening right now. It wouldn’t take long, but the marine seemed to have the upper hand, but only for a second. When Ai went to look at Castor, he would see that his captain had disappeared from where he stood. The doctor frantically moved his head in every direction trying to end this game of hide and seek as quickly as it started. The voice of his captain would shift his head towards the marine. His eyes widen as everything had happened so fast. The marine had lost his arm and it seemed the culprit behind it was Castor.

He had been given an order, and the Alabastan would kneel a bit to place the bags on the board of the ship. He would start going through the bags to get the necessary items to take care of both Charity and the one arm marine. It wouldn’t take long, but he would shake his head as he didn’t like marines, but he was going to tend to one’s wound.

“I guess I can do that. If he gains consciousness and tries anything, take his other arm.” He said to Castor as he moved over to the edge of the ship.

It seems to be bad if you’re on the opposite side of Castor. I think I made a good choice when I decided to join him. I can only imagine what happens to those who betray his trust. He thought to himself as he laughed and made his way off the ship. The first to be taken care of was the man who had become an amputee. He would look at the wound, and he could see how clean the cut was. That was harsh, and closing the wound the way Castor just prevented this man from being able to attach his arm back.

The doctor cleaned the wound of the marine as he didn’t have to close the wound. He would examine it a bit more to make sure that everything was fine before he bandaged the wound. Ai would check the marine’s pulse and he could see that the man was resilient enough not to die by shock. Once he saw that he would find, he would leave a note with instructions, and a pill for him to take to numb the pain. He would move onto Charity and he would look at the beautiful woman with a smile on his face.

“It sucks that we’re on opposite sides. I would have loved your company. Still, I need to do my work, or Castor will yell at me again, hah hah hah.” He said this as he had taken care of the wounds that she had suffered from their encounter.

It wouldn’t take long, but Ai would sit her up, so she wasn’t exposing anything. The noble would move Charity over to the other marine as he would stand up straight.

“I did everything I could for them.” He said as he would write a note for Charity as well.

The doctor kept her panty because he wanted to anger her when she was conscious. It would be his forbidden treasure as well. He was a pirate now and she was a marine, they were forbidden to be with each other, and honestly, his distaste for marines were all men.

Ai would make his way back onto the ship and he would smile at the captain. It seems like they were going to move the ship to a different area.

“Oi captain, I wonder what kind of fun we will have next? Sorry about that, but I wasn’t trying to have fun with that one. She came onto me and wouldn’t leave me alone, hah hah hah.” He laughed as he looked at the sea outside of the cave.

He wondered how things were going to go for them in their incoming adventure, and only hoped it would be good outcomes.

WC: 679 TWC: 9273
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:51 pm

GRADING

COMMENTS
Castor O. Nox:

Ai D. Kirai:

REWARDS

Castor O. Nox:

Ai D. Kirai:

Permissions in this forum: