Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Today at 7:01 amMaxwell[Episode] A unusual meet upWed Apr 24, 2024 1:33 pmRaysha Valentine[Episode] [Transportation] A Grand OpeningMon Apr 22, 2024 3:00 pmSkoll[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:24 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:19 pmGray[Episode] The Bloody ChamberSun Apr 21, 2024 12:31 pmNoah[World Event] A Fool's ErrandSun Apr 21, 2024 6:44 amYumiko[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumSat Apr 20, 2024 5:47 pmGray[Episode] Ancient Blood ArisesSat Apr 20, 2024 4:11 pmNaoki
Go down
Goldmonger
Goldmonger
Goldmonger
[tracker=/t1979-dax-morgan#10865]
Name : Dax Morgan
Epithet : Goldmonger
Height : 6'5"
Weight : 250
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Shichibukai (Future)
Crew : Gold | Works
Ship : Cleopatra
Devil Fruit : Goru Goru no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 27,900,000
Quality Score : S
Income Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Shop Discount : -25%
Balance : [bel] 117,500,000
[[hardboiled]][[berryprinter]]
[[ancientzoan]]x2[[logia]][[firstaidkit]]

[Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part III] Disaster Breeds Sin - A Bittersweet Symphony - Page 3 Empty Re: [Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part III] Disaster Breeds Sin - A Bittersweet Symphony

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:09 pm
Dax picked his ear as he pretended to ignore Newport's incessant barking once more, wiping the wax onto the railing after inspecting it. "Tch. Worth a shot bwahahaha.~" He mumbled to himself as the parasol wielding woman deflected the spear away from Castor, shooting him a menacing stare along with a smart ass introduction as well. "Ooooo fiesty, I like that!"

The misfit Nox pirates lined up across the deck, marking the the first time in history that the North Blue witnessed the groups terror. Something the world at large would one day witness as well. But for now, Lvneel was broken to their whim, collapsing under the might of the crew and their fearsome, impish leader.

The sky above them turned black as the beast bubbled and oozed together, the black sludge eating itself as it grew larger and larger. Finally taking shape. A giant , monsterous bird like creature, releasing a blood curdling cry upon its birth the avian flapped its menacing wings, kicking up gusts of wind and waves, focing the boat to sway. "....Well fuck.." Dax sighed as the beast looked down upon them like a predator does prey, specifically its next meal.

Dax turned to Castor as he began to speak, however the Goldmonger's attention was quickly diverted to the rack on Minerva. "Oof. You ain't wrong." Mockingly motioning as if he was fondling them.

Once more Castor's words brought him back, Dax watched as the tiny pirate captain sculpted the lightning into a raging dragon. A spectacular move for a prideful person. "Tch. Spikes my fuckin ass!" Veins bulged as his eyes went white, using his powers to the max as he mustered every bit of gold he had stored on the ship, Lvneel treasury and all. "I... ain't.....gonnna be no...second fucking best... to some...short...little....f-fuck!!!"

Amassing into two large serpentine like dragons, Dax controlled one with each arm as they danced and spiraled in the sky. Almost like animals in nature, the lightning dragon was naturally attracted to the dancing twins, chasing the pair wherever they went, he nipped at their tails playfully as they rose into the sky before beginning their descent. Then, with the courtship ended, the trio descended. Downwards they spiraled, forming a lighting filled helix of gold and flashing light, a spear from the heavens sent to obliterate the darkness. On contact, the lightning released a thunderous crack as it caused the monster to rupture and explode. Black sludge and gold dust scattered everywhere as the ooze began to smoke and evaporate away unto nothing. While the gold returned to its master.

With a smug look Dax glanced over at Castor and smiled, "That counts as my kill."

WC: 448 (4,448/5,000)
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox
[Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part III] Disaster Breeds Sin - A Bittersweet Symphony - Page 3 G7UGK6I
[tracker=/t980-castor-o-nox#4771]
Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku | The Azure Pheasant | Duke Of Lvneel | Saint Nox
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 175lbs
Species : Three-Eye Tribesman
World Position : Blockbuster
Alliance : -
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Role : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector | Pride Sin
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 620,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (To all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.42 (Turf); +0.10 (Blockbuster); +0.20 (To all allies)
Shop Discount : -20%
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 96,000,000
Balance : [bel] 2,470,815,020
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[dreamsneverdie]]
[[bookworm]][[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

[Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part III] Disaster Breeds Sin - A Bittersweet Symphony - Page 3 Empty Re: [Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part III] Disaster Breeds Sin - A Bittersweet Symphony

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:18 pm
[Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part III] Disaster Breeds Sin - A Bittersweet Symphony - Page 3 LFrQPZr

Sanpaku (산빠쿠)

The magician’s greatest tool is the ability to make an audience focus candidly on one ‘bait’ action while the actual ‘trick’ occurs right before their very eyes. The showmanship of the squawking terrors made Castor truly understand the magnitude of people that Celestial Dragons kept in their retainer, and as such, his attention was dedicated into slaying the grotesque monster.

Meanwhile, Stein vanished along the seas in his personal craft, watching the sinking Black Libra, and the scraps of the two other accompanying vessels. The servants aboard the ship were given one final command, ‘Leave no evidence.’ One by one, each of the ship staff committed suicide, whether by self-drowning, medicating or otherwise, not a single member on Stein’s staff remained in the world of the living.

As the blood and smog cleared, Castor finally realised that the man’s presence had vanished not only off his radar but from the scope of his Kenbunshoku Haki. All of the forms he’d been using were underdeveloped but yet, intermediate for the Blues at least. Saving his ass more than once when it came to scuffles against the sturdy Lvneel Knights. The Duke was left with more questions than answers, but his primary mission was now complete.

“Gashi Gashi… Such a smart ass! We won men! Return sail to the Kingdom!” Castor barked at Dax, as they descended from the heavens onto the ship’s deck.

“Looks like he got away…”

“Good riddens. His aura was absolutely horrendous. You never seem to mess with easy targets, do you Sanpaku?”

“With my goals finished here… We can continue sailing the open blue in a few days. Wherever this Celestial Dragon resides… It seems all paths are pointing to that sea. My new business partner… The Dandy Man… and even getting stronger to take on Silver. Paradise’s the next stop.”

“Well… After your wedding that is! The fucking prick got you roped into this one!”
Newport boasted before breaking down into laughter.
“M-M-Married! You’re getting married Nox?”

“Yeah. In like a couple decades.”

“D-D-Do you even understand what a marriage entails?”

“Hmmm…. I read a novel once. It’s the political union between a man and woman to solidify the unity between two families right? Often used for socio-economic influence.” Castor rattled on proudly, nodding to himself in approval at his rationale.

“Hahaha! That’s one part of it. The other half is slamming yer c- '' Newport's words were cut short by the metallic clank of Minverva’s parasol into his midsection.

“Captain… as we sail back… Let me break this down for you.” Minerva explained sighing.

As the vessel inched closer and closer back to Asgar’s port, Castor’s mind began on a new challenge, the greatest one he’d been faced with so far on all of his campaigns on Lvneel. Escaping a marriage from a love struck maiden without causing her bodily harm, now that, that was the true final boss of this mission.

Meanwhile, Open Seas - a certain Den Den Mushi call occurs.

“I’ve lost Lvneel and Vikings have returned to the seas, such an interesting turn of development.” the ominous voice at the end of the line retorted.

“It’s just as you predicted. The Pirate maintained interest and took over the Kingdom. Sometimes your accuracy is scary.” Stein reported.

“Well. We needed to dump the Kingdom into the hands of either a notable pirate or the Revolutionary Army… It worked out that he came to us. I was only using Lvneel as an incubator for you to experiment on the Viking Rodents genetics. I can’t wait to read your reports.” the voice announced with immense glee.

“Of course, master. With these findings… We’ll be one step closer to your ultimate goal.”

“Yes. Why of course. To become one of the head saints… I’ll use any lesser human as a tool to the pinnacle.”

“As you should, Saint Sinclair. God permits it.” Stein responded in a zombie like manner.  

@Goldmonger Word Count: 6,722 /5000
Castor'sTracker

[tracker=/t1979-dax-morgan#10865]
Name : Dax Morgan
Epithet : Goldmonger
Height : 6'5"
Weight : 250
Species : Human
World Position : Shichibukai (Future)
Crew : Gold | Works
Ship : Cleopatra
Devil Fruit : Goru Goru no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 27,900,000
Income Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Shop Discount : -25%
Balance : [bel] 117,500,000
[[hardboiled]][[berryprinter]]
[[ancientzoan]]x2[[logia]][[firstaidkit]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:53 pm
Though the Nox pirates were victorious in their conquest of Lvneel, it was only a single battle in the war to come. And with Stein's escape, one couldn't help but have a sour taste in their mouth ending on a note like that. That is, if you actually cared about that kind of thing.

"Oof." Dax mumbled as he watched the crew jump off one by one, almost as if programmed to do only that. "What a guy.. you almost gotta respect it."

"Oh yeah..." having forgot about the betrothal. "It's gonna be an open bar....right?" Glaring as his words trailed off. Any wedding worth a spit had an open bar, what kind of cheap bastard wouldn't pay for alcohol. Though before he could get his answer, he got the imp's idea of marriage, amd boy was it a doozey. "Yeah, kid. Thats exactly what it is. Bwhahahaha!" He billowed out as he wandered below deck.

Slinking away to his cabin, Dax opened the door to a room filled too the brim with gold and treasure. "Ahhh..." He sighed as he collapsed into the pile, the coins chiming on contact. "Been awhile since I...*yaaaawwwwwwn*... had a good nap..."

Port Asgar

The Wailing Calamity sailed into Port Thor, having come quite far since originally pulling into the quiet harbor town all those months ago. Funny how things seemed to work like that. The difference is this time they were welcomed as heroes. Banners waved in the air as cow bells chimed joyously. Flowers danced in the wind only to gracefully land on the water, carpeting the way for the monstrous ship.

There stood the queen and her precession, clad in white with a flowered crown, as if ready for a wedding. Sir Bearington stood at her side, now clean shaved and clothed in the finest of silks. Woven into a tunic fit for the queens hand. She was followed by her brothers, leaders of her kingsguard, wearing bright emerald armor emblazoned with a ramshead.

Behind them was what seemed to be an army of peasants, all gathered to see their conque- liberating heroes arrive back ashore. They banged on pots and pans, hooted and hollered. Their joy carried on the wind for miles, the majority completely unaware of what had really transpired. With so many hands in the pot, the pirates actions got mixed up and overshadowed by Stein and the Vikings. Problems on the forefront did well to obscure the emerging villains from the world at large, aside form Castor that is. The imp was already famous, now he owned an island from the shadows.

“Strange...” Paris muttered.

“What’s that..?” Sully questioned.

“Who would’ve thought... us.. here... shite, Annabelle there for fooks sake..”

“I know what ya mean, it is a bit fookin crazy. If only da were here to see it...”

“Yeah.. if only da were here too see it..” The brothers sulked together, dropping their heads until they each felt a bears paw descended upon their shoulders.

“Cheer up, Boyo’s...” The Terror mumbled with as a smile as he nodded to their sister ahead of them, seemingly glowing as the sun framed her figure. “Today is a new dawn, one signaling the revival of Lvneel. The revival of something great.”

With beauty and grace, Annabell stood firm as she awaited for her future husband's arrival.

558 (5,006/5,000)

Last edited by Goldmonger on Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox
[Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part III] Disaster Breeds Sin - A Bittersweet Symphony - Page 3 G7UGK6I
[tracker=/t980-castor-o-nox#4771]
Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku | The Azure Pheasant | Duke Of Lvneel | Saint Nox
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 175lbs
Species : Three-Eye Tribesman
World Position : Blockbuster
Alliance : -
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Role : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector | Pride Sin
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 620,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (To all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.42 (Turf); +0.10 (Blockbuster); +0.20 (To all allies)
Shop Discount : -20%
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 96,000,000
Balance : [bel] 2,470,815,020
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[dreamsneverdie]]
[[bookworm]][[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:42 am
[Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part III] Disaster Breeds Sin - A Bittersweet Symphony - Page 3 LFrQPZr

Sanpaku (산빠쿠)

Lvneel Private Grand Library - Asgar Castle

Entering into the library’s doors, memories of Castor’s childhood came flushing back to him. It was almost a decade and some since he’d spent his youth hidden away behind the pages of the former King and his general’s greatest collections. Tears almost welled up in his eyes, all wars always ended with a few small mercies, for these weren’t tears of sadness or remorse but joy.

Sealing the chambers to the library, Castor simply picked up the closest book off the shelf, the genre or subject matter didn’t matter, his journey to complete every book inside the room’s walls was a childhood goal of his, an escape from the grueling training sessions as a squire for his Master Jules.

The smell of the aged paper, the feel of the leather against his fingers - finger tips eager to caress the insides of the ink laden maiden. With a brief smirk and anxious sigh, the Duke of Lvneel began to read for pleasure once again.

It was a past time he purposely robbed himself of until his missions had been completed. This strange book was an odd one for his return to the literary realm, it touched on Lvneel’s rich history as a major exporter of wine. Random, but with a life geared towards revenge, an unplanned evening was exactly what Castor needed.

Next, a romance tale. After that, previous King’s journals, and as his thirst to read yearned, days passed.

Night Before The Wedding - Asgar Castle - Library

Dax and Newport spent their days boozing away, their newfound positions as ‘heroes’ and Dukes made the drinks flow easy, and the women even easier. Minerva didn’t really have much to do with the conquest, being a new recruit, she spent most of her days in the Castle’s Recreational Room, teaching the locals how to dance traditional steps from her home.

Now, Annabelle approaches the library after hearing news that Castor had locked himself inside since returning from chasing Stein. Only allowing doctors to check his wounds, and occasionally eat, described as a maniac who's been obsessed with reading.

Knocking nervously on the door, “U-U-Umm… Castor. It’s me. Anna. Can I come in?” his fiancée inquired awkwardly. Extending his hand like a lasso, the logia released the chambers locks while remaining seated at his position in the center of the library, sat at what’s meant to be the King’s work desk, almost fifty or so books completed, finished works resting on the ground, pending ones on the table.

Dressed in a red and white kimono, the pirate's wild unkempt hair covered his face, concentrated on the text before him.

“Come in.” Nox instructed.

Annabelle entered the room slowly, closing the doors behind her.

The woman had gained a bit more confidence over the last few months being dragged around with Dax, so what would’ve usually started with an elongated period of silence, began with Annabelle taking initiative to commence the conversation.

“My aid, Sir Bearington... has been going crazy with these wedding plans… After I keep insisting that we can progress at our own pace. I had to literally cry to get him…. Well… You know… Not have us ‘seal the deal’ when you returned from chasing Lord Stein at sea.” Annabelle explained.

Eyes glued to his readings, the man lifted his head slightly, fashioning his hair into a bun.

“I don’t understand you. Minerva explained a bit… Of what marriage would entail. Why did you originally agree to wait for my return from Paradise? You won’t be young forever. In our plan I clearly outlined that taking another King would suit-”

“I don’t want another King! I’m not some play thing for you to manipulate!” Annabelle shouted, finding herself getting readily upset at the pirate’s callous way of speaking. The woman’s words resonated with him, if anything, they confused him even more. Closing the book, for the first time in about four days, Castor ceased reading.

Slouching onto the table, he’d turn his attention to Annabelle. Making sure to maintain steady eye-contact, but now that he was paying attention to her, the woman’s confident bravado faded and her face flushed peach pink from blushing.  

Pointing towards his third eye, “I keep it hidden most times out of habit… but you understand I’m not a regular human being. There’s a fairly strong chance our children would inherit my race’s oculus, your kingdom would be victim of prejudice among the neighboring states such as Flevance and Notice - for not only taking a Three Eyed Tribesman but a pirate captain as your King. Do you understand the stigma you’d face?” Castor explained, in a slightly, warmer approach from his usual cold way of talking to strangers.

Nodding her head in agreement, “Yes. I understand. Even though you agreed to the proposal probably out of some plot of your own. I still went along with it. I thought about it instantly. The last few days I’ve spent researching all about you, Sir Bastion. Your father, his relationship with the King, the situation with the Celestial Dragon… Sir Bearington explained it all.” Annabelle stated, approaching the desk slowly, seeking to retrieve a chair to sit opposite Castor.

Gashi Gashi Gashi Gashi

“Annabelle Dame. You are the first woman in twenty-five years- No, human to confuse me this much since My Master. I’m curious. If you’re aware of the dangers in taking my proposal, then why do you insist on this marriage now?” Castor retorted, absolutely puzzled by the woman’s intentions.

Obtaining her seat, the woman would sit in front of Nox, taking his Sake bottle off the table, and refilling his emptied cup. Nox enjoyed a bit of liquor with his reading, it brought him a bit of euphoria.

“Love. I think I’m falling in love with you.” Annabelle declared boldly.

A silence befell the room. Annabelle breaking eye contact from Castor started to fidget a bit.

Gashi Gashi Gashi

The Imp broke out into uncontrollable laughter.

“Hey! You’re not supposed to laugh at a woman’s confession Nox! Rude!” Annabelle shouted, pouting with tears in her eyes.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. It just caught me off guard, I had a million and one reasons in my head as to why you were so persistent and none of them was your answer, so I just couldn’t help but laugh.” Castor responded, tears of his own filled his eyes from the constant laughter.

“Ah. What to do…” Castor thought to himself genuinely.

“Well trickery won’t work here so let’s try the second best thing, honesty. I can’t reciprocate your feelings.” Castor responded.

Annabelle instantly burst into tears.

“Woah Woah… Hold up. I’m not saying, no, either.” Castor declared scratching his hair nervously.

The woman’s face perked up, almost like a puppy who’d just been promised a treat.

Gashi Gashi Gashi Gashi

“Oi. Stop laughing.” Annabelle declared, getting extremely serious and violent, tossing a book on the desk at Castor.

“Fine. What I meant to say was this, I don’t understand the word love. My philosophy on life is simply, people use people for their own personal gain. From what I’ve read and been told, the idea of being in love is directly against my way of life. Selflessness isn’t a nature I possess. There’s a prideful voice in my head who gives me commands on what to do in a split second, and I just follow it. I assess all the routes, data, and information presented, and make decisions based on that.

On Swallow Island, when I originally fled Lvneel… I was set on dying there. I was an orphan with no skills except how to swing a sword and read. I couldn’t even talk much. I watched my father surrender my mother to a monster… For him to abandon me, and my only friend, and probably the first woman I loved was murdered by this Kingdom.

Newport. Dax. Stannis. Minerva. Cisco. Dr.Abio. These people I’ve met since returning to the world… I simply watch them and their wants because I desire for no one thing. Yet, each had a fixation. Whether it be women, money, power, fame, loyalty, honor… everyone I’ve met so far fought for a purpose, even your father.

Even in his mummified state… I got a sense of what kind of man he truly was. I’m saying all of this to say, you can have your wedding tomorrow but I won’t be attending. However, people have already been informed, so you should go to break the news to everyone.”
Castor explained.

Annabelle’s face sunk into a depressive and gloomy state from the man’s conclusion.

Leaning over the table to rest his hand into cherry red hair, the man ruffled the woman’s head playfully, and for the first time, with affection.

“You’re such an easy person to read. However, my original offer still stands. I’ll marry you. Give you all the kids you desire. If you promise to support my voyages on the sea, I’ll return with a sense of who I am. I think that person might be a bit more equipped to be a ‘lover’ and ‘husband’ to you. Right now, I’d just get bored and never come back if I’m forced into a setup like marriage.  

For now, Annable Damel, Queen of Lvneel - I just need you to do one thing for me. Be my shield. If I ever need to regroup, obtain supplies, funding or anything in between, be the person I can rely on. I’m offering you the same level of respect I offer Newport because you genuinely impress me. I won’t call off our wedding, just postpone it. Instead, we’ll have a banquet.”
Castor explained, smiling warmly.

The woman’s eyes expanded widely in astonishment. It wasn’t the answer she’d resolved on receiving but it filled her with so much joy that she’d tackle Castor onto the floor, hugging him passionately.

“Oi. I understand you’re excited but you can’t just tackle- Where are you touching?! Stop it!” Castor shouted with a blank expression, rolling against the floor trying to detach Annabelle from him.

Day Of The Wedding

“Ahh…. he's all dressed up. How do I break this news to him?” Annabelle thought to herself, nervously waiting for the arrival of Castor.

Strutting into the court, accompanied by Newport, Minerva, and Dax, each of them decked out in snazzy outfits, the posse proceeded towards the throne. Following the three dukes and duchess were a series of caters carrying a variety of food, alcohol and general refreshments for the banquet that was about to commence.

In the courtyard, the remaining heads from the various families of the disenfranchised veils watched as the future king proceeded the red carpet to the altar. However, Bearington was annoyed by this display, especially since Castor was late and dressed more for a party than a wedding.

Annabelle and Castor’s eyes made eye contact, via non-verbal cues, he could tell the woman didn’t tell her personal advisor anything as yet. Chuckling to himself, he’d draw his Zaigo which was strapped across his shoulder, wrapped in bandages, and lunge towards Bearington, who’d reach for his own weapon.

“It’s Dame tradition right? For the head of the household to give away a family member as a bride when their father’s deceased.” Castor inquired, applying pressure after the initial strike, the two men’s swords locked into a stalemate.

“I don’t know where you’re going with this but yes.” Bearington responded, smirking but still flustered that Castor ruined his ‘wedding’ plans.

“It’s also a Dame tradition that men who clash swords must fight to the death.” Castor implied, leaking his bloodlust towards the warrior.

“Boy. I don’t know who you think I am… but I’m someone who accompanied Note during his time on the Grandline. This roundabout way ain’t my style. Say it with yer fokking chest.” Bearington barked, his controlled manner of speech defaulting into his accent.

“Enough Sir Bearington!” Annabelle shouted, rushing from her position at the altar to rest her hands on both men's wrists. "The time for fighting against each other is over. We'll rebuild Lvneel together... C-Castor. He's the one I've decided to bet on." Annabelle concluded.

Instantly, Bearington’s grip on his weapon weakened. His eyes made direct eye contact with Annabelle's own, and for the first time, the fierceness in her glare reminded him of a young Note for some reason. A stubborn glance that'd gotten them both in trouble many times in their youth, but for better or worse, it was a resolved stature he'd always respect.

“Is this what you want, My Queen?” Bearington dropped his sword and fell to his knees and bowed in respect.

Gashi Gashi Gashi Gashi

“By Dame tradition, you’ve abandoned a fight to the death. Meaning, you owe the person who owns your life a favor-” Castor declared, grinning confidently until his sentence was interrupted by Anna.

“There's no need to insult his pride... Cas'. Yes. This is exactly what I wish.” Annabelle chimed, resting her hand on Bearington's shoulder, commanding him to rise.

“She's matured significantly... Lvneel might have a future yet.” Bearington thought to himself, smiling widely.

“Whatever you command, Milady.” Bearington declared, bowing in respect, standing this time.

“I’ll postpone the wedding until I return to Lvneel from the Grandline. A simple favor is all I ask. Give me until then. Anna’s already in agreement, right?” Castor declared, ending the statement with a cheerful posed rhetorical question.

“Agreed Cas’.” Annabelle responded.

“Fine. However, I’ve summoned everyone who's anyone to celebrate this day! What do you plan to tell these people?!” Bearington barked.

Castor simply pointed over his shoulder, as the wedding attendants had already begun partying, turning the seating area for the bride and groom into a literally dance floor.

“We’ll do what pirates are known for best! Banquets!” Castor shouted, signalling to Newport to pour him a glass of Sake. Nox began to wrap the bandages back around Zaigo, strapping the blade over his shoulder.

“The aura… from that weapon… It’s subsiding. It’s faint now. Did something happen between those two? Even Note couldn’t get that weapon under control at first.” Bearington thought to himself.

“Interesting… I’ll let you off for now… Castor. O. Nox. You’re an interesting man to say the least. But if he breaks my Queen's heart, I'll cut his fokking manhood off.” Bearington concluded in his thoughts. Watching his mistress smile for the first time in years brought joy to his heart, Newport and Annaeblle fought to pour Castor a drink. The brothers hounded around the mentor to command an explanation for not continuing the wedding, and the once organized wedding had turned into an unsanctioned celebration.

Castor spread word of the celebration to the locals, and for the first time, in almost centuries, the locals and the aristocrats shared drinks and food together under their Queen’s radiant aura. Lvneel was war stricken, it’s resources plundered, leaders lost and people island wide still found distrust with the new crown, many of which had rallied for Castor to be King himself. However, in the next few weeks, Nox was about to change things in the country in a major way.

Flashback to the night of Castor’s and Anna’s heart to heart.

“Anyway… I’ve found our solution to the money crisis the Vikings left us with. Among some very interesting traditions of your family specifically, but I digress” Castor explained, sitting at the table once again.

Pouting, wanting to continue to fondle the Duke, the woman’s attention was retained when Castor gave her a slight jolt of electricity as a correctional effort.

“Hmm… What’s that?” Annabelle inquired.

“Wine. About fifty years ago or so, Lvneel had wine vineyards in every district. The soil here was famous for producing the richest berries in the world. Currently, I did some digging. An old bottle of Lnveel’s branded - Montblanc’ goes at around an average 25,000 to 50,000 Berri now. Lvneel stopped producing wine about twenty years ago. Do you know why?” Castor inquired, sliding the history book and private records for Anna to inspect.

Scanning the page highlighted, and cross referencing with the other notes Castor had made, the woman gasped.

“War. The conflicts between Flevance and Lvneel… Farmers- Even more citizens were drafted into the Knight’s Guard. If these figures are right… Since Vana never stopped producing wine… We’d have the infrastructure to expand across the Kingdom. If the old market value for one bottle is that high… A new stocked wine of the same quality would flood the market.” Annabelle concluded.

“Gashi Gashi… Correct. History can certainly direct us to the future. That’s why I’ve always loved reading. The older the records… The wider the world view. Solutions become happenstance and not miracle discoveries.” Castor explained.

“It’ll take some time… and resources… but with the right taxation plan-”

“I’ll offer you all the treasure I managed to salvage from the Las Camp situation (Dax's Treasure) and the Vana Governments personal reserves. Besides… Once you follow my plan to dissolve the veils, all of the individual families will have to surrender their fiances to the crown, you’ll have more than enough to get the project going.”

“Brilliant. Any idea of what we should call this new wine?”

Smiling warmly, he’d turn towards Annabelle.

“Yeah. I think we should keep the Montblanc’ branding… Our newest product however will be called Jules. I think the irony of her being tied to the Montblanc name in the end would have her rolling in her grave, at least that's what she'd let others believe... but I always knew… She loved this Kingdom and her family more than anyone else. Her open rebellion against them was just a sham. If I inherited my pride from anyone, it was her. Though, she’d never say that out loud if she was alive to see it.” Castor concluded grinning.

Fin.

@Goldmonger Word Count: 9,560 /5000
Castor'sTracker

[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:45 pm

GRADING

ASSESSMENT COMMENTS
Dax Morgan:

Castor O. Nox:

Overall:

REWARDS

Dax Morgan:

Castor O. Nox:

Last edited by Gray on Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum