Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandToday at 10:27 pmMoreau[Claims] Devil Fruit ClaimsToday at 8:51 pmRagnar[Advertisement] [Advertisement] Fate/Shards: AU Fate/stay night RPWed Mar 13, 2024 6:51 pmGuest[Arc] Dreams of Kings and Castles: Part III- Invocation Under StarlightThu Mar 07, 2024 4:24 amDoji[Episode] The Bloody ChamberMon Mar 04, 2024 5:22 pmNoah[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun Mar 03, 2024 7:52 pmDoji[Tracker] Molly TohvThu Feb 29, 2024 10:47 pmMolly Tohv[Episode] Mink-staken IdentityWed Feb 28, 2024 8:51 amYumiko[Claims] Face ClaimsTue Feb 27, 2024 11:15 amGray
Go down
Anonymous

[Social] Faithful Reunion! Empty [Social] Faithful Reunion!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:56 am
It had been a long time coming but now he was finally going back.  Three years it had been, since he had last seen the captain, but soon they'll have their faithful reunion. Smiling at the open seas, Kaiser let out a happy sigh as he relaxed upon the small ship he'd managed to steal almost 10 hours ago.

Luckily for him, it was only a short journey, a day at most, and he had pretty much done almost half of that. His luck once again shined through because he had managed to procure a map which he now used to make his way towards Flevance Island also known as the "White City".  He also had no need to worry about food as the ship while small had a storage unit where food was stocked for at least a week.

A couple of hours had past and Kaiser took that time to nap, having seeing no need to just watch the open seas and clouds any longer, so closing his eyes, he let himself fall into Morpheus's clutches and dreamt of the reunion soon to come. Upon waking up, he yawned rubbing his eyes as he gazed into the dark night, wondering how much time had pasted. Luckily for him once again it seemed that he was even closer to his destination and by the looks of things still right on course if his compass was correct, a few adjustments here and there, and Kaiser would be seeing land in an hours time.

An hour had gone by and by now the sun was coming up, the first signs of dawn breaking through the darkness was upon him, as he sailed closer and closer to his destination, he was finally able to spot the island up ahead. "Finally, it almost time Captain." Kaiser said to himself excitedly as he gripped the wheel sailing towards the island.

Upon reaching the Island at last, Kaiser dropped the anchor, jumping out of the ship into the cold waters, making his way onto land. "Now if I were the captain where would I be". He mumbled before taking off in a random direction, earning him strange looks from early villagers who were going about their early morning business.

Last edited by Kaizer on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox
[Social] Faithful Reunion! G7UGK6I
[tracker=/t980-castor-o-nox#4771]
Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku | The Azure Pheasant | Duke Of Lvneel | Saint Nox
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 175lbs
Species : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Blockbuster
Alliance : -
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Role : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector | Pride Sin
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 620,000,000
Quality Score : S
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (To all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.42 (Turf); +0.10 (Blockbuster); +0.20 (To all allies)
Shop Discount : -20%
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 96,000,000
Balance : [bel] 2,470,815,020
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[dreamsneverdie]]
[[bookworm]][[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

[Social] Faithful Reunion! Empty Re: [Social] Faithful Reunion!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:50 am
[Social] Faithful Reunion! LFrQPZr

Sanpaku (산빠쿠)

Sitting in a tavern within the White City’s walls, Castor and Newport enjoy a beverage.

“I just remembered. Didn’t you promise that brat you’d wait on him before you move onto Paradise?” Newport recalled, sipping from the wooden mug on the bar-top counter.

“Ah. I’m not even sure if he’s still alive. He just randomly declared he’d join us and called me Captain after our last duel. With Dax’s betrayal, we’re short on hands anyway. If he can find me again, I'd consider it.”

Refilling his mug from the pitcher, “The problem our crew currently has is you’re a freak of nature and the rest of them are weaklings with potential. Which is fine, you were once a weakling with potential too.”

“Gashi Gashi… Always quick to remind me of my youth. I’m ten times stronger than I was when I first capsized on that island. In a way, living in a world stripped of modern concepts, I was able to cope with my reality. However, I feel lost now in a sense. My whole life up to this point was focused on revenge. Now, I’m essentially a family man and criminal. Who would’ve known?” Castor declared, chuckling at the irony of his past ambitions.

“It’s funny… You still think it's the revenge you wanted, my theory is, you missed your family. If you couldn’t have it how it used to be, you chose to destroy it.”

Castor’s eyes opened widely at the idea, not in shock but with amusement.

“When you put it that way, you make it sound as if I’m a villain.”

“I’m certain after the mass murdering of thousands, that’s what you are.”

“Certainly. No objections. Sacrifices have been made. My only choice now is living on with that in mind. I’ve never been one to harp on my past mistakes. Strength comes in looking to the future. Wisdom comes from understanding your past-”

“Yeah Yeah.. and fulfillment comes in enjoying the times. I’m the one who told ya’ that quote, pipsqueak.” Newport declared, slamming his mug on the counter and screaming at the bartender to bring over another round.

“Whatever happened to that kid…”
Castor thought to himself.

@Kaizer

Word Count: -
Castor'sTracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:22 am
Kaiser had been wondering around the village for what felt like ages, he had attempted to question the villagers on the captains whereabouts but for some reason they were rather slow to respond and seemed frightened of him. "Oh well, I'm sure I'll find him sooner or later".

As he continued his search, he found himself rather side-tracked in his attempts. First there had been a cat stuck in a tree, then he had helped an old lady carry her shopping and then he had helped some kids find their parents although the mother was ungrateful in his opinion. However by the time he had finished everything it was evening and the sun was beginning to set, "Guess, I'll head to the tavern to get a quick drink and look for the captain later.

Upon arriving to the tavern, Kaiser could hear the loud rowdy men from across the street, walking in he made his way to the bar and ordered himself a bottle of rum. "Nothing like a bottle of rum to relax to" Kaiser said to himself exhausted from the days search.

@Castor O. Nox

Last edited by Kaizer on Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:11 pm

Sanpaku (산빠쿠)

Just as Castor’s thought’s pondered the whereabouts of the rash rookie, a familiar bushy head protagonist entered into the fold. Ordering a bottle of rum, Castor glared at the individual with immense disbelief.

“If I knew I had the ability to just summon people with my thoughts… I would’ve used this long ago…” Picking up a knife from off the table, Castor tossed the weapon at the bottle of rum, cutting off the cork which sealed the bottle with immense precision.

“It seems you haven’t fixed that drinking habit of yours, Kaizer.” Castor commented, as he’d take a sip of his own rice wine and grin at the youth. It’d been three years since the trio had met, and it wasn’t exactly a smooth encounter the first time around.

Castor was still set in his murderous phase, and Newport would often flee Swallow Island, hijacking passing merchant ships to gather supplies for their return to Lvneel. Locked beneath this particular ship one random encounter was a slaver’s vessel from the East Blue which covered it’s tracks as a rum trader.

Before Castor could’ve taken over the ship, it’d seem as if one of the prisoners had awakened from a deep slumber and started the munity. Castor and youth met, as the young samurai at the time would cut down his enemies without hesitation. However, from one clash, Castor knew that the young brown haired male was superbly weaker than him, despite the difference in their heights and age.

Slashing down the youth with his old katana - Summer Rain, Castor in an act of mercy spared the young adult.

“Are you hunting me down now, Kaiser? Has fate brought us together once more? One’s thing’s for certain, you’re still as weak as ever from the looks of it.” Castor declared, mocking the man’s presence.

@Kaizer

Castor'sTracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:55 pm
Reaching for his bottle of rum, Kaiser was surprised when a knife came flying through the air, embedding itself in the cork of his bottle, opening it up for him. "Well that was scary." Kaiser said to himself as he grabbed the drink. Just as he was about to drink from the delicious beverage his name was spoken by a rather familiar voice.

Turning his head to see the person, he blinked owlishly as the person he had been searching for came into view. The words spoken to him just registered in his mind and all he could do was shrug before grinning at the man he would call captain. "You know me, rum just taste so good! How can I help myself."

Taking a refreshing sip of his beverage, Kaiser watched the man through lidded eyes, wary of his actions, as while Kaiser would happily call this man his Captain, his scars wouldn't let him forget the reason why he was so readily able to call the man such. The scars Castor had inflicted on him during their first encounter itched but he held himself off.

"Hunting? Nah more like coming to offer my services. I see you've got yourself a pirate crew and I've got ways to secure finance, I mean it's pretty much what I've been doing since we last met. I've been taking jobs as a thief for hire. I'm sure you've heard of the person that can get anything you want around these parts."  Kaiser bragged ignoring the dig about him being weak, as he knew the distance in fighting prowess at the moment, he had no delusions about how he stacked up to the older man.

@Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:13 pm

Sanpaku (산빠쿠)

The serious guise on Castor’s face hid his true intentions of pressuring the rookie, it soon faded as Kazier maintained his cool, and as such, the Captain responded with a wide tooth grin.

“Then it’s a celebration! Bartender! Keep the drinks pouring!”

The energy in the bar picked up instantly, dishing out drinks to the patrons and Merryman on the piano who’d been prior complimenting the scene with moody classical scores.

“I will warn you, the personalities on my crew are a bit… Edgy. I’m sure you’ll fit right in with the way we’ve been handling things of late!” Castor announced, sipping the Sake gingerly from his glass as he watched the crowd’s energy grow.

Getting up from his seat next to Castor, Newport went over to the piano, slapping his hand on the piano's hood; he'd bring an end to the sullen tune. “What’s with this fucking funeral music! We’re men of the seas! There’s only one thing we want to hear!”

Dramatically clearing his throat, “Yoo-hooo- Yooo-hooo!” The helmsman began to sing the score for Bink’s Sake, a popular sailor’s tune that survived the tides of time.

“Tell me, Kaizer. What’s your goal? I’ve found myself lost at sea as of late. I’m now living for the dreams of my crew members as I search for my own. Though, I believe some of them are truly using me for my power and intellect.”

The Sake had begun to dig into the hidden thoughts of the pirate Captain.

@Kaizer

Castor'sTracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:46 am
Kaiser let out a sigh of relief as the serious look on the captain's face disappeared, replaced by a toothy grin as he shouted out to the bartender. A celebration was good, he'd did it, he was now part of the Nox pirates. Once that settled in, Kaiser let out a whoop of joy as he sang along with the rowdy customers in the bar.

The crew are a bunch of crazies huh? Sounds like my type of people to be honest, Kaiser replied laughing as he wrapped an arm around the captain's shoulder. waving his drink around drunkenly.  

He was then asked a question that caused him to pause for a few moments.  Dream? His dream, what was it exactly, he couldn't say not anymore but maybe he could find out on his journey with his new crew.

"Not a damn clue Captain, but let's see if I can find it on the open seas." He responded grinning widely.

@Castor O. Nox
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord