Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account



Latest topics
[Tracker] Molly TohvYesterday at 10:47 pmMolly Tohv[Episode] Mink-staken IdentityWed Feb 28, 2024 8:51 amYumiko[Claims] Face ClaimsTue Feb 27, 2024 11:15 amGray[World Event] A Fool's ErrandMon Feb 26, 2024 12:41 pmYumiko[Rolls] Start me up!Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:16 amRNGesus[Arc] Mountains and Plains: Part III - The Grand TourThu Feb 22, 2024 6:06 amYumiko[Bio] Molly TohvWed Feb 21, 2024 9:05 pmGray[Tracker] Hammerhead JoeFri Feb 16, 2024 9:04 amHammerhead Joe[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsThu Feb 15, 2024 2:11 pmGray

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

+17
Ryoichi Ayugai
Kabetogama
Stone Okirama
Skarlet
Karl Friedrich
Volo Rosso
Sabian McQueen
Francis
Emi Roromiya
Acacia
Goldmonger
Dadmin
Miku E. Sato
Butch
Castor O. Nox
Anton La'croix
Gray
21 posters
Go down
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]
Posts : 3841

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:03 pm
Brood X. Bach wrote:Name of RP: Sea Anemone of My Enemy
Quest Category: Episode
Characters participating: Brood X. Bach, Maxwell (+2)
Important NPC(s) requested: N/A
Planned Location(s): Water 7

Summary: While looking for work, two individuals, Supernovae/s Bach and Maxwell, get caught up in a surprise attack launched by a vicious group of fishman led by an extremist fishman commander known as Salty Sam[LOL]. With the fishman ordered to kill as many people as possible, the pair of criminals are forced to help each other survive the onslaught, before taking the fight to Salty Sam himself and driving him off the island. Talk about one way to make a first impression.

Approved! If Ben is going to join in, you will need to defeat a second +2 boss for everyone to get the +2 Difficulty multiplier. If you'd like to fight a single boss with all three, you'll need a +3 difficulty multiplier.

Brood - if Ben joins in, you don't need to update this post or request another approval, just update your starting post in the thread accordingly.

Good luck!
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:10 am
Name of RP: 50% Off The Walls
Quest Category: Episode
Characters participating: Brood X. Bach [+1] , Wren A. Blackbell [+2]
Important NPC(s) requested: None
Planned Location(s): Uncharted Island, Paradise

Summary: Your typical supply run on an island. Shopping galore and shopping abound, but something about this shopper's paradise is a little off. The employees seem to have paranoid looks on their faces and the customers on the island seem a little wealthier than other's. Wait a second, did that person just buy a living being? Looks like Wren and Brood found themselves on an island of slavers, guess the only solution is to crucify everyone on the island responsible and recruit some slaves as crewmates. But the Super Slaver Brothers, Lario and Muigi want to have a word with them.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:22 am
Approvveedd... Broody Boy

Brood X. Bach wrote:Name of RP: 50% Off The Walls
Quest Category: Episode
Characters participating: Brood X. Bach [+1] , Wren A. Blackbell [+2]
Important NPC(s) requested: None
Planned Location(s): Uncharted Island, Paradise

Summary: Your typical supply run on an island. Shopping galore and shopping abound, but something about this shopper's paradise is a little off. The employees seem to have paranoid looks on their faces and the customers on the island seem a little wealthier than other's. Wait a second, did that person just buy a living being? Looks like Wren and Brood found themselves on an island of slavers, guess the only solution is to crucify everyone on the island responsible and recruit some slaves as crewmates. But the Super Slaver Brothers, Lario and Muigi want to have a word with them.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:26 am
Name of RP: We're Quite Poplar
Quest Category: Saga
Quest Difficulty: +2
Characters participating: Brood X. Bach, Wren, Serenity, Silas Grimsby, Hasegawa (+2)
NPCs requested: Final Boss ("Rear Admiral Koda" | Firework Paramecia )
Planned Location(s): St. Poplar

Summary:

Bad Boys In Town: A basic reconnaissance mission collecting information within a tavern. A captain and his retinue will notice the notorious crew and their oily friend. A fight ensues.

The Primetime Saint: Half the crew, led by Licorice, will cause a distraction at the other end of the city. The rest of the crew and friend will break into the jails and free the prisoners. A chief jailer will be sent with his retinue to put everyone back.

Ave unto Brood: The crew and friend uses their new friends to cause a riot in the city and sneak into the marine base. They will engage in a fight against a Commandant stationed to protect the vault and his retinue.

Delicious Disaster: The crew and friend will find most of their newfound allies have been slain, they hold up in the mansion base and fight an onslaught of marine forces until the individual captains of those groups ambush and attack the crew.

Supernova Spectacular: The crew learns they are captained by a wanted Supernova, to celebrate they enter a naval battle against marine forces, while some of the crew board the main ship of the blockade and take on the arriving rear admiral and his cronies.
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]
Posts : 3841

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:54 am
Good luck mateys!

Brood X. Bach wrote:Name of RP: We're Quite Poplar
Quest Category: Saga
Quest Difficulty: +2
Characters participating: Brood X. Bach, Wren, Serenity, Silas Grimsby, Hasegawa (+2)
NPCs requested: Final Boss ("Rear Admiral Koda" | Firework Paramecia )
Planned Location(s): St. Poplar

Summary:

Bad Boys In Town: A basic reconnaissance mission collecting information within a tavern. A captain and his retinue will notice the notorious crew and their oily friend. A fight ensues.

The Primetime Saint: Half the crew, led by Licorice, will cause a distraction at the other end of the city. The rest of the crew and friend will break into the jails and free the prisoners. A chief jailer will be sent with his retinue to put everyone back.

Ave unto Brood: The crew and friend uses their new friends to cause a riot in the city and sneak into the marine base. They will engage in a fight against a Commandant stationed to protect the vault and his retinue.

Delicious Disaster: The crew and friend will find most of their newfound allies have been slain, they hold up in the mansion base and fight an onslaught of marine forces until the individual captains of those groups ambush and attack the crew.

Supernova Spectacular: The crew learns they are captained by a wanted Supernova, to celebrate they enter a naval battle against marine forces, while some of the crew board the main ship of the blockade and take on the arriving rear admiral and his cronies.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:04 am
Name of RP: Dogma
Quest Category: Episode
Characters participating: Adrian Knight - Looking for a Marine to join as well
Important NPC(s) requested: N/a
Planned Location(s): West Blue Sea

Summary: Adrian hasn't had contact with Blair for a while, the two having been busy for a while. Adrian was stuck helping the new-bloods get settled in and training them while unable to really do much for himself. For the first time since the incident where he was captured by Rat-Ear. The mysterious murder of all the corrupt marines and the pirates that followed Rat-Ear have been reduced to rumors, the Marines unaware that it was him.

Adrian, in this episode, catches wind of stragglers from Rat-Ear's crew having banded together a sum of units that have been moving along the West Blue and beginning their awful trades again. Volunteering for a task force to bring down this crew, Adrian finds himself hunting with a marine crew that was suddenly waylaid by the impressive ship Rat-Ear once owned. Adrian must trust the crew to navigate swiftly while he finds a way onto their epic ship...narrowly avoiding decimation from their cannonballs.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:09 am
Name of RP: Rodent Knight
Quest Category: Episode
Characters participating: Weasel
Important NPC(s) requested: N/A
Planned Location(s): Briss Kingdom

Summary:

Weasel has been trying to find ways to establish himself in the criminal network as a mercantile to be worked with, but he couldn't figure out how. Many of his possible connections are demanding buy-ins, so he begins seeking a way to earn that money. Landing in Briss Kingdom, he realizes that the nobility that leads it are well-off and very much deserve his slippery fingers take their earnings. Developing a plan, this episode details his nostalgia over his home and how he ponders the future! As well as, of course, the signature pirate thief! The rat himself!
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]
Posts : 3841

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:13 am
Adrian wrote:Name of RP: Dogma
Quest Category: Episode
Characters participating: Adrian Knight - Looking for a Marine to join as well
Important NPC(s) requested: N/a
Planned Location(s): West Blue Sea

Summary: Adrian hasn't had contact with Blair for a while, the two having been busy for a while. Adrian was stuck helping the new-bloods get settled in and training them while unable to really do much for himself. For the first time since the incident where he was captured by Rat-Ear. The mysterious murder of all the corrupt marines and the pirates that followed Rat-Ear have been reduced to rumors, the Marines unaware that it was him.

Adrian, in this episode, catches wind of stragglers from Rat-Ear's crew having banded together a sum of units that have been moving along the West Blue and beginning their awful trades again. Volunteering for a task force to bring down this crew, Adrian finds himself hunting with a marine crew that was suddenly waylaid by the impressive ship Rat-Ear once owned. Adrian must trust the crew to navigate swiftly while he finds a way onto their epic ship...narrowly avoiding decimation from their cannonballs.

Weasel wrote:Name of RP: Rodent Knight
Quest Category: Episode
Characters participating: Weasel
Important NPC(s) requested: N/A
Planned Location(s): Briss Kingdom

Summary:

Weasel has been trying to find ways to establish himself in the criminal network as a mercantile to be worked with, but he couldn't figure out how. Many of his possible connections are demanding buy-ins, so he begins seeking a way to earn that money. Landing in Briss Kingdom, he realizes that the nobility that leads it are well-off and very much deserve his slippery fingers take their earnings. Developing a plan, this episode details his nostalgia over his home and how he ponders the future! As well as, of course, the signature pirate thief! The rat himself!

Both quest requests need to specify what difficulty they are. Otherwise, seems good.
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix
[tracker=/t544-anton-la-croix#2124]
Name : Anton La'croix
Epithet : Screaming Grasshopper
Age : 23
Height : 5'9''
Weight : 186lb
Species : Human
Faction : Marine
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : The Guardian Knights
Ship : The Grand Steamer
Crew Role : Captain
Devil Fruit : Bug-Bug Fruit, Model: Grasshopper
Quality Score : S
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.15 (from world position); +0.16 (from turf); +0.20 (to all allies)
Balance : [bel] 1,472,069,543
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[bookworm]][[childofdestiny]]
[[berryprinter]][[punchoutguru]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]
Turf : [turf="/t299-turf-details-minion-island#1113"]Minion Island[/turf]
Posts : 640

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:29 pm
Name of RP: Amber Heist
Quest Category: Episode
Characters participating: Anton La'croix (+1)
Important NPC(s) requested: N/A
Planned Location(s): Flevance

Summary: Anton was only meant to make a quick stop on Flevance, before being transferred to his new crew. However, when a pirate crew makes a bid to steal the latest shipment of Amber Lead, Anton finds himself the unfortunate schmuck who's closest enough to put a stop to them.
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]
Posts : 3841

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:34 pm
Anton La'croix wrote:Name of RP: Amber Heist
Quest Category: Episode
Characters participating: Anton La'croix (+1)
Important NPC(s) requested: N/A
Planned Location(s): Flevance

Summary: Anton was only meant to make a quick stop on Flevance, before being transferred to his new crew. However, when a pirate crew makes a bid to steal the latest shipment of Amber Lead, Anton finds himself the unfortunate schmuck who's closest enough to put a stop to them.

Approved! Be careful not to get Amber Lead poisoning.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:20 pm
Name of RP: Meownster Hunter: The Fur-ozen Frontier
Quest Category: Episode
Characters participating: Laurel O’Halloran (Tier 3) & Mazin Botros (Tier 3)
Quest Difficulty: +2
Important NPC(s) requested: -
Planned Location(s): Yukiryu Island

Summary:
On an otherwise lazy day out at sea, the Pompoko Pirates manage to “accidentally” intercept a New Coo carrying a suspicious package: Two Den Den Mushi, a normal and a Cameko, with cat ears on their eyes and paw prints on the sides of their shell. Deducing that they carry a special  message, meant to be shared with a group, they are brought into Xu Fu’s Den Den Mushi Den to be woken up, and when the normal one is, it shares the following message:

“Sal-mew-tations, meownster hunters! I’m Tabbytha, the wisemolly of my tribe, speaking on behalf of our chief. Lemme tell nya, it ain’t easy being a nomadic Mink clowder out in the Mew World. If we’re not ending up in catfights with pirates, we’re trying to avoid becoming pets for those bubble-headed World Nyables! The Marines won’t help us, so we’re on our own, wandering the sea like strays. But it’s not all bad...at least the fish here is tasty...or so we thought!!!

Last week our tribe chieftain, Purrcival, probably lost four of his nine lives when we went fishing in our camp in Mew-kiyru Island and reeled in a Sea King of all things! He tried to save face and scare it off, but the Sea King just slapped him down like a kitten!!! MEOW-CH!!! But you want to know the weird part about this guy? It could walk on land, it turned the frozen snow and water around the island into ice armor, and when it got really mad, it even puffed itself up like a balloon to flatten us!!! We were no match, nya...we had no choice but to hightail it out of there...Purrcy’s injured, and his wife Clawdia is beside herself with worry...That’s where you come in, meownster hunters! We need you to come to Mew-kiryu Island and slay the Sea King before we're hiss-tory! We don’t have much in the way of Berries, so we’ll let you take whatever you want from the meownster’s body as payment along with the cash! Please, get vengeance for us! Get vengeance for Purrcy!!!”


At the end of the message, the Cameko Den Den Mushi wakes up and displays a shark-like, quadrupedal creature covered in ice, presumably the Sea King in question.

And so, Laurel, curious about the Sea King as well as this nomadic Mink tribe, sends her pirates out to Yukiryu Island as the message suggested. How will the Pompoko Pirates' stint as meow...monster hunters fare? Will the Minks have their revenge against the nefarious "balloon shark"? And do they always hurl out cat puns like hairballs?
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:14 am
GO SAVE THE KITTIES!!! And recruit a palico while you're at it.

Laurel O’Halloran wrote:Name of RP: Meownster Hunter: The Fur-ozen Frontier
Quest Category: Episode
Characters participating: Laurel O’Halloran (Tier 3) & Mazin Botros (Tier 3)
Quest Difficulty: +2
Important NPC(s) requested: -
Planned Location(s): Yukiryu Island

Summary:
On an otherwise lazy day out at sea, the Pompoko Pirates manage to “accidentally” intercept a New Coo carrying a suspicious package: Two Den Den Mushi, a normal and a Cameko, with cat ears on their eyes and paw prints on the sides of their shell. Deducing that they carry a special  message, meant to be shared with a group, they are brought into Xu Fu’s Den Den Mushi Den to be woken up, and when the normal one is, it shares the following message:

“Sal-mew-tations, meownster hunters! I’m Tabbytha, the wisemolly of my tribe, speaking on behalf of our chief. Lemme tell nya, it ain’t easy being a nomadic Mink clowder out in the Mew World. If we’re not ending up in catfights with pirates, we’re trying to avoid becoming pets for those bubble-headed World Nyables! The Marines won’t help us, so we’re on our own, wandering the sea like strays. But it’s not all bad...at least the fish here is tasty...or so we thought!!!

Last week our tribe chieftain, Purrcival, probably lost four of his nine lives when we went fishing in our camp in Mew-kiyru Island and reeled in a Sea King of all things! He tried to save face and scare it off, but the Sea King just slapped him down like a kitten!!! MEOW-CH!!! But you want to know the weird part about this guy? It could walk on land, it turned the frozen snow and water around the island into ice armor, and when it got really mad, it even puffed itself up like a balloon to flatten us!!! We were no match, nya...we had no choice but to hightail it out of there...Purrcy’s injured, and his wife Clawdia is beside herself with worry...That’s where you come in, meownster hunters! We need you to come to Mew-kiryu Island and slay the Sea King before we're hiss-tory! We don’t have much in the way of Berries, so we’ll let you take whatever you want from the meownster’s body as payment along with the cash! Please, get vengeance for us! Get vengeance for Purrcy!!!”


At the end of the message, the Cameko Den Den Mushi wakes up and displays a shark-like, quadrupedal creature covered in ice, presumably the Sea King in question.

And so, Laurel, curious about the Sea King as well as this nomadic Mink tribe, sends her pirates out to Yukiryu Island as the message suggested. How will the Pompoko Pirates' stint as meow...monster hunters fare? Will the Minks have their revenge against the nefarious "balloon shark"? And do they always hurl out cat puns like hairballs?
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:19 pm
Name of RP: Thawing Time, A Chance Reunion
Quest Category: Episode
Characters participating: Papillon D. Fran (+0), Miku E. Sato (+0)
Important NPC(s) requested: N/A
Planned Location(s): Centaurea

Summary: Years have passed since Fran and Miku were impoverished orphans struggling to survive in the harsh environment of Centaurea. Both girls have changed dramatically, barely recognisable since the two were last watching each other's backs, trusting no other than themselves. What will happen when they reunite? Can they rekindle their past friendship or will their new lives clash? All the while, the annual "Harvest" of orphan children by slave traders looms ahead. The money hungry bounty hunter and the rowdy pirate will have to cast aside their differences in order to overthrow the sinister threat and save their fellow orphans, but can they reclaim their close bond too?
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]
Posts : 3841

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:24 pm
Frenzy wrote:Name of RP: Thawing Time, A Chance Reunion
Quest Category: Episode
Characters participating: Papillon D. Fran (+0), Miku E. Sato (+0)
Important NPC(s) requested: N/A
Planned Location(s): Centaurea

Summary: Years have passed since Fran and Miku were impoverished orphans struggling to survive in the harsh environment of Centaurea. Both girls have changed dramatically, barely recognisable since the two were last watching each other's backs, trusting no other than themselves. What will happen when they reunite? Can they rekindle their past friendship or will their new lives clash? All the while, the annual "Harvest" of orphan children by slave traders looms ahead. The money hungry bounty hunter and the rowdy pirate will have to cast aside their differences in order to overthrow the sinister threat and save their fellow orphans, but can they reclaim their close bond too?

I approve your quest request. Please save those kids and find them a home.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:37 pm
Quest Name: Retaining one's Honor
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Kon Mokkou(+1), Miku Etsuko Sato(+1)
Important NPC(s) requested: N/A
Planned Location(s): Karate Island

Summary: Kon still lives on Karate Island, coming across a difficult choice to either leave his home island, or stay on and have some way of fixing his honor among the dojos, word has been slowly spreading however that the exile Kon had to bear was out of jealousy, as martial artists in the past have been exiled for more treasonous crimes. Kon hopes to finally confront his master and demand a way to fix his honor... however, knowing his stained reputation among the other martial artists, he knows his visit to the dojos might not end well...
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]
Posts : 3841

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:41 pm
Kon Mokkou wrote:Quest Name: Retaining one's Honor
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Kon Mokkou(+1), Miku Etsuko Sato(+1)
Important NPC(s) requested: N/A
Planned Location(s): Karate Island

Summary: Kon still lives on Karate Island, coming across a difficult choice to either leave his home island, or stay on and have some way of fixing his honor among the dojos, word has been slowly spreading however that the exile Kon had to bear was out of jealousy, as martial artists in the past have been exiled for more treasonous crimes. Kon hopes to finally confront his master and demand a way to fix his honor... however, knowing his stained reputation among the other martial artists, he knows his visit to the dojos might not end well...

Approved!

Bonus brownie points if Kon participates in a banana-throwing contest in this thread.
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox
[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 G7UGK6I
[tracker=/t980-castor-o-nox#4771]
Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku | The Azure Pheasant | Duke Of Lvneel | Saint Nox
Age : 25
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 175lbs
Species : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Blockbuster
Alliance : -
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Role : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector | Pride Sin
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 620,000,000
Quality Score : S
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (To all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.42 (Turf); +0.10 (Blockbuster); +0.20 (To all allies)
Shop Discount : -20%
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 96,000,000
Balance : [bel] 2,470,815,020
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[dreamsneverdie]]
[[bookworm]][[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]
Posts : 793

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:29 pm
Quest Name:Arc - Part I: The Kingdom Of Vikings and Valor
Quest Category: Arc
Player Participants:
@Kowasu - Kowasu W. Seikatsu (+0)
@Goldmonger - Dax Morgan (+1)
@Castor O. Nox - Castor O. Nox (+2)
Important NPC(s) requested: N/A
Planned Location(s):
Lvneel Capital City
Lvneel Castle
Lvneel Underground Fight Pits
Lvneel Hall of Secrets
Summary:
The Montblancs have long mixed their Noble blood with that of the fearsome Viking Clan. Which has placed in their ranks, some of the most powerful warriors in the North Blue. This Arc is the prologue to Act I - The Kingdom of Vikings and Valor Arc.

0.2 (Thread 1) - After assembling a rag tag team of misfits, Castor, Kowasu and Dax decide to form a temporary team to investigate the shady activity in Lvneel. It seems that several criminals and common citizens are going missing around the city, and coming back with a rare disease - leaving them in a zombie like state.

Dax for the Kingdom's Treasure Room, Castor to avenge Jules Death and Kowasu investigate the disease the casted away victims reappear with for own practice. What they discover is much more horrific, and they have to fight their way out of the Capital's Sewers.

0.3 (Thread 2) - After the incident in the Sewers, Sinclair's Head Slaver Stain - Level 66 and his greatest creation Mondorè - Level 70, decide to eradicate the pirate group. Stain uses his connections with the Crown to find out the crews plans. In their attempt to raid the Castle's Treasure Room, Mondorè confronts the Nox Pirates. Which leads to a 3 versus 1 conflict.

Act 1 (Thread 3) - After Mondorè's failure, Stain releases his wildest beasts Level 15 & 35 to retrieve Castor and his men in their weakest state. Locking down the Castle as HQ and keeping it for his base of operations. Castor & Stain face off. In the falling conflict, The King of Lvneel dies!? What is to become of Kingless Island that has been led by the Montblanc for centuries? Enraged, the Six Viking Families block the harbours. The Nox Pirates must be captured and executed.


Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]
Posts : 3841

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:59 pm
Approved!

Castor O. Nox wrote:Quest Name: The Kingdom Of Vikings and Valor (Act 0)
Quest Category: Arc
Player Participants:
@Kowasu - Kowasu W. Seikatsu (+0)
@Goldmonger - Dax Morgan (+1)
@Castor O. Nox - Castor O. Nox (+2)
Important NPC(s) requested: N/A
Planned Location(s):
Lvneel Capital City
Lvneel Castle
Lvneel Underground Fight Pits
Lvneel Hall of Secrets
Summary:
The Montblancs have long mixed their Noble blood with that of the fearsome Viking Clan. Which has placed in their ranks, some of the most powerful warriors in the North Blue. This Arc is the prologue to Act I - The Kingdom of Vikings and Valor Arc.

0.2 (Thread 1) - After assembling a rag tag team of misfits, Castor, Kowasu and Dax decide to form a temporary team to investigate the shady activity in Lvneel. It seems that several criminals and common citizens are going missing around the city, and coming back with a rare disease - leaving them in a zombie like state.

Dax for the Kingdom's Treasure Room, Castor to avenge Jules Death and Kowasu investigate the disease the casted away victims reappear with for own practice. What they discover is much more horrific, and they have to fight their way out of the Capital's Sewers.

0.3 (Thread 2) - After the incident in the Sewers, Sinclair's Head Slaver Stain - Level 66 and his greatest creation Mondorè - Level 70, decide to eradicate the pirate group. Stain uses his connections with the Crown to find out the crews plans. In their attempt to raid the Castle's Treasure Room, Mondorè confronts the Nox Pirates. Which leads to a 3 versus 1 conflict.

Act 1 (Thread 3) - After Mondorè's failure, Stain releases his wildest beasts Level 15 & 35 to retrieve Castor and his men in their weakest state. Locking down the Castle as HQ and keeping it for his base of operations. Castor & Stain face off. In the falling conflict, The King of Lvneel dies!? What is to become of Kingless Island that has been led by the Montblanc for centuries? Enraged, the Six Viking Families block the harbours. The Nox Pirates must be captured and executed.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:18 pm
Quest Name: A Simple Delivery
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Zeref A. Yuki (+0)
Planned Location(s): West Blue - Open Sea & Uncharted Island

Summary: Shortly after receiving the new found title "Captain", Zeref was directed to carry a document from Snow-Hawk Island's Marine Headquarters to the Marine Headquarters of Tiger-Lily Cove. However, things aren't as easy as Commander had made it out to be. It seems a group of Pirates known as "The Shrouded" have intentions to steal this document, unknown by Zeref, Tiger-Lily Cove has been captured by the Pirate Captain and a small crew has been sent to stop Zeref before reaching the Cove.


Last edited by Zeref on Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:48 pm
Zeref wrote:Quest Name: A Simple Delivery
Quest Category: Arc
Player Participants: Zeref A. Yuki (+0)
Planned Location(s): West Blue - Open Sea & Uncharted Island

Summary: Shortly after receiving the new found title "Captain", Zeref was directed to carry a document from Snow-Hawk Island's Marine Headquarters to the Marine Headquarters of Tiger-Lily Cove. However, things aren't as easy as Commander had made it out to be. It seems a group of Pirates known as "The Shrouded" have intentions to steal this document, unknown by Zeref, Tiger-Lily Cove has been captured by the Pirate Captain and a small crew has been sent to stop Zeref before reaching the Cove.

Ep. 1: Set Sail for Tiger-Lily Cove! (Uncharted Islands)
Ep. 2: Pirates! First Battle Upon Open Waves! (Open Sea)
Ep. 3: Showdown on Tiger-Lily Cove! Free the Marines! (Uncharted Islands)

Sorry, Zeref, solo threads can only be episodes as you'll need a minimum of three player characters to meet the requirements for an arc.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:06 pm
Okay edited it to fit requirement of Solo, sorry for the inconvenience.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:02 am
Zeref wrote:Quest Name: A Simple Delivery
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Zeref A. Yuki (+0)
Planned Location(s): West Blue - Open Sea & Uncharted Island

Summary: Shortly after receiving the new found title "Captain", Zeref was directed to carry a document from Snow-Hawk Island's Marine Headquarters to the Marine Headquarters of Tiger-Lily Cove. However, things aren't as easy as Commander had made it out to be. It seems a group of Pirates known as "The Shrouded" have intentions to steal this document, unknown by Zeref, Tiger-Lily Cove has been captured by the Pirate Captain and a small crew has been sent to stop Zeref before reaching the Cove.

Approved!
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox
[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 G7UGK6I
[tracker=/t980-castor-o-nox#4771]
Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku | The Azure Pheasant | Duke Of Lvneel | Saint Nox
Age : 25
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 175lbs
Species : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Blockbuster
Alliance : -
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Role : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector | Pride Sin
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 620,000,000
Quality Score : S
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (To all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.42 (Turf); +0.10 (Blockbuster); +0.20 (To all allies)
Shop Discount : -20%
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 96,000,000
Balance : [bel] 2,470,815,020
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[dreamsneverdie]]
[[bookworm]][[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]
Posts : 793

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:19 am
Quest Name: The Secret Down Below
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Castor O. Nox(+1) , Anton La'croix (+1)
Planned Location(s): Lvneel

Summary: Due to the appearance of Supernova - Castor O. Nox, marines from all over the North Blue have been drafted to Lvneel to suppress any further surge in pirate activity. Especially with the Celestial Dragon Sinclair's growing interest in the North Blue. However, the marines that arrive in Lvneel keeping hearing strange rumours, people are going missing in the night? Is it the work of the Nox Pirates or is their something even more menacing going on in Lvneel?

________________________________________________________
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]
Posts : 3841

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:21 am
Approved!

Castor O. Nox wrote:Quest Name: The Secret Down Below
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Castor O. Nox(+1) , Anton La'croix (+1)
Planned Location(s): Lvneel

Summary: Due to the appearance of Supernova - Castor O. Nox, marines from all over the North Blue have been drafted to Lvneel to suppress any further surge in pirate activity. Especially with the Celestial Dragon Sinclair's growing interest in the North Blue. However, the marines that arrive in Lvneel keeping hearing strange rumours, people are going missing in the night? Is it the work of the Nox Pirates or is their something even more menacing going on in Lvneel?

Goldmonger
Goldmonger
Goldmonger
[tracker=/t1979-dax-morgan#10865]
Name : Dax Morgan
Epithet : Goldmonger
Age : 25
Height : 6'5"
Weight : 250
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Shichibukai (Future)
Crew : Gold | Works
Ship : Cleopatra
Devil Fruit : Goru Goru no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 27,900,000
Quality Score : S
Income Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Shop Discount : -25%
Balance : [bel] 117,500,000
[[hardboiled]][[berryprinter]]
[[ancientzoan]]x2[[logia]][[firstaidkit]]
Posts : 208

[Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Quest Requests] [2021-10-21] Quest Requests

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:01 am
Quest Name: Knight, Vikings, and Pirates, Oh my!
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Dax Morgan (+1), Castor O. Nox (+1)
Planned Location(s): Lvneel

Summary: The Nox pirates have successfully integrated themselves as a pair of local knights looking to earn favor and work with a local lord. In doing so they have garnered the attention of a Lord Walton, a particularly prickly and fickle man. After sending for the pair of knights, he tells them of an upcoming meeting with all the Viking Lords of Lvneel, where he would have the pair be his personal guards. However, in order to prove their loyalty and abilities, Lord Walton sends the duo on a quest to obtain a supposedly magical amulet from a group of bandit thieves in the nearby mountains. After retrieving the amulet, Dax and Castor are brought along to the lords gathering, where they learn a particularly interesting bit of information regarding their true intentions on the island.
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord