Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandThu Jul 25, 2024 8:35 pmVolo Rosso[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:57 amMaxwell[Episode] Corruption of BloodSun Jul 14, 2024 3:51 amYumiko[Episode] Mink-staken IdentityThu Jul 04, 2024 6:28 amYumiko[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSat Jun 29, 2024 9:00 pmGray[Episode] Now, where am I?Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:56 pmGray[Episode] Waking MonstersSat Jun 29, 2024 12:00 pmGray[Abandoned] [Arc] [Tequila Wolf Conquest] The Rotten Lie of Tequila WolfTue Jun 25, 2024 3:23 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Jun 23, 2024 5:11 pmGray
Go down
Ryoichi Ayugai
Ryoichi Ayugai
[tracker=/t1576-ryoichi-ayugai#8716]
Name : Ryoichi Ayugai
Epithet : The Boxing Bear
Height : 6 feet 1 inch (1.85m)
Weight : 198 lbs (95kg)
Species : Human
Faction : Marines
Crew : Blue Fist Academy
Ship : SSS Rocky
Marine Rank : Rear Admiral
Crew Role : Grandmaster
Devil Fruit : Kuma-Kuma no Mi (Bear-Bear Fruit) Model: Polar Bear
Quality Score : A
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.15 (Rear Admiral); 0.20 (to all allies)
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 50,000,000
Balance : [bel] 485,600,807
[[baneoftheweak]][[dreamsneverdie]][[childofdestiny]][[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]
[[improviseadaptovercome]]

[Saga] [Part 1] Enter the Red Cap Pirates! - Page 3 Empty Re: [Saga] [Part 1] Enter the Red Cap Pirates!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:49 am
Round 6

Ryoichi Ayugai uses:

[HT] Bear Claw on The Feast
[LT] Right Straight on The Feast
[UT] on The Feast

The Feast uses:

[AOE] on Ryoichi Ayugai
[UT] on Ryoichi Ayugai

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Ryoichi Ayugai on Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
RNGesus
RNGesus
RNGesus

[Saga] [Part 1] Enter the Red Cap Pirates! - Page 3 Empty Re: [Saga] [Part 1] Enter the Red Cap Pirates!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:49 am
The member 'Ryoichi Ayugai' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 4, 8, 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Reflex Check' : 15, 4
Ryoichi Ayugai
Ryoichi Ayugai
[[baneoftheweak]][[dreamsneverdie]][[childofdestiny]][[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:24 pm
For such an event, the host really did not hold back on expenses and the pavilion sure was dressed properly for the occasion, not one that he has seen the pirates have. That was already enough to showcase that not all pirates are drunks and scallywags living in the dirt. Truly can show people in a different light.

On their way to their spot, he could notice something. They were short on people of their crew. He looked around, doing almost a 360-degree turn to find his comrades, only to then find them already at their table, all but one, the Doctor of the crew, who he then later when they kept moving, found him sitting with who appeared to be other doctors. Seems like everyone had arrived.

It was time to take a seat and enjoy the show. The great showman sure did put up a show. One by one, the crews were introduced by the shiny showman, and there were a few interesting ones. One looked like a bunch of monks, being led by none other than the almost half-dead old man. Surely the looks are deceiving, they have to be. Of course, the red mohawked misfit was introduced, but his eye was caught by one particular female pirate.

Beautiful with still female features showing, but also appearing incredibly strong. Those are quite some features that not every female has in the world, other than the Amazon Lily inhabitants, where this is a fairly common sight. But her strength and beauty was not the only thing that caught his eyes. It was also the fact that she was a former marine. This was bad on multiple levels. A former marine, first off. Secondly, what are the odds that she knows about Anton and Yumiko, or others? Surely, Ryoichi is unknown enough... Right?

Eventually, it was Ryoichi's turn. The light shone down on him. He could not help but grin at it, as it brought back memories. He stood up and raised his arms, or one could call them, guns. The man was an expert at 'increasing' his size when he needs to, flexing himself so hard as the fabric of his clothes stretched to their maximum, easily showcasing himself. As he did so, he let out a roar, in a fairly non-bearish way, but a shaking roar could be heard, that of an animal, hiding within that roar. The king of elves did not come to just play there, after all.

The introductions were out of their way, the feast began, thankfully. Ryoichi the Oberon's stomach was growling, and hard already. He missed his chance to get all the good stuff from the stall. It was time to fulfill that void. His hands grabbed a hold of the knife and fork, and immediately, they reached for the food. He began to gather food onto his plate... But there was a downside.

The man was not alone, who appeared to be the hungry one. It was a fight, on who can get the most, or so it seemed at first. His eyes clashed with multiple other big-looking fellows. It was on! It was not just a fight who can get the most food. It was also a showcase, of dominance, in a weird mannered way... And Ryoichi was looking to win this 'fight'. "Oh it's on."

[557/5735/20000]
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix
[tracker=/t544-anton-la-croix#2124]
Name : Anton La'croix
Epithet : Screaming Grasshopper
Height : 5'9''
Weight : 186lb
Faction : Marine
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : The Guardian Knights
Ship : The Grand Steamer
Crew Role : Captain
Devil Fruit : Bug-Bug Fruit, Model: Grasshopper
Quality Score : S
Income Bonus : +0.15 (from world position); +0.16 (from turf); +0.20 (to all allies)
Balance : [bel] 1,472,069,543
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[bookworm]][[childofdestiny]]
[[berryprinter]][[punchoutguru]]

Turf : [turf="/t299-turf-details-minion-island#1113"]Minion Island[/turf]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:15 pm
And so the party began in ernest. Anton watched as Ryoichi went for the food, along with several other pirates, while Yumiko, after deciding to headbutt a pillar, had made the choice to hit the booze. Hard. Anton had half a mind to step in and stop her. He remembered what Yumiko could do when she got drunk.

However, fate had other ideas. "Ladies and gentlemen!" Alcibiades proclaimed, stepping back off of the stage, "Let's start off our first show of the night! These lovely ladies came here for your entertainment, so let's give them a warm welcome...so to speak."

Suddenly, the stage erupted in a massive swirl of what appeared to be red and blue fire, as music began to play. This was certainly one way to start a show. Anron lifted his cap slightly to get a better view. A little strange though. Despite all the flames, the room didn't seem to get any hotter. It was like there was something cold balancing it out.

Anton paused. Hot and cold?

Then, through the music, a familiar melody started to play. Anton's face paled.

"Oh no..."

Then, from the red flames sprang a young woman. She sported a bright red dress, and hair that almost seemed to glow. And a face Anton could never forget.

"I'm Missus green summer,
I'm Missus sun!
I'm Missus heat blister,
I'm Missus hundred and one!
They call me Sol Kaiser, whatever I touch,
Starts to melt in my clutch!
I'm too much!"

And then, out of the swirling flames of blue (which Anton now realized was actually frost and cold), came a second woman. Smiling like a sprite with white hair, dressed in blue and wearing a scarf.

"I'm Missus white winter,
I'm Missus snow!
I'm Missus icicle,
I'm Missus ten below!
Friends call me Lune Kaiser, whatever I touch,
Turns to snow in my clutch!
I'm too much!"

And, naturally, it wouldn't be these two ladies if there weren't backup singers. Though right now Anton was more focused on the sisters themselves.

"She's Missus white winter,
She's Missus snow.
She's Missus icicle,
She's Missus ten below."
"Friends call me Lune Kaiser, whatever I touch,
Turns to snow in my clutch!"
"She's too much!"

"I never want to know a day that's under sixty degress."
"I'd rather have it thirty, twenty, ten, five, and let it freeze!"

Anton stared in shock. Of all the people to be here, why did it have to be them two!? Yumiko and Ryoichi were concerned about the Iron Urchins, but Anton was worried about these two ladies he actually met in person!

Meanwhile, he had to admit, their choreography was amazing. Those two had really upped their performance now that they were working together.

Then, it happened. As the two sisters danced, Sol's eyes met Anton's from across the crowded room. It was only for a second, but Anton recognized the look of recognition that flashed in those eyes.

Anton screamed internally as the show continued.

"I never want to know a day that's over forty degrees."
"I'd rather have it eighty, ninety, one hundred degrees!"

"She's Missus green summer,
She's Missus sun.
She's Missus heat blister,
She's Missus hundred and one."

"They call me Sol Kaiser, whatever I touch,
Starts to melt in my clutch!
I'm too much!"

"Too much!"

"Too much!"

As the song wrapped up and the people applauded, Anton was scrambling out of the room as fast as he could.

Post Word Count: 577
Total Word Count: 6,880

[OoC: For reference, [url=https://youtu.be/IGhT_ylXN8s]this[/url] is the song they're singing.]
Yumiko
Yumiko
[tracker=/t1347-yumiko#7408]
Name : Yumiko
Epithet : Kamaitachi
Height : 5'5'' / 165 cm
Weight : 128 lbs. / 58 kg
Faction : Civilian
Devil Fruit : Ita Ita no Mi, Model: Kamaitachi
Balance : [bel] 2,278,965,048
[[baneoftheweak]][[dragonheart]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:59 am
Despite the sloshed woman’s polite request, no one around offered a helping hand for some reason. Even the waiters hesitantly mumbled something or other about her having had enough. But how could this be enough when she was still thirsty...? Hrm, well, she would just settle for this last one... If only the table would stop swaying...

Before the sloppy drunk could quite reach the pint, however, a spectacle stole her attention. The dancing lights were doubled in her eyes, filling the world with their colorful sparks. She stared at the show, speechless and mesmerized.

...Until the singing started.

‘Mustardseed’ blinked. Once. Twice. When she was finally convinced her ears weren’t playing tricks, she was left with several questions. As the backup singers joined the fray, her blank stare grew wider. The choreography was astounding, yes, but... What was this strange song...?

Once the show ended, the puzzled foreigner turned to her disguised superior to voice some questions... Only to see said superior scrambling for the exit. A twinge of panic shot through her chest like a jolt of electricity. Her heartbeat quickened. The room was spinning.

Seeking assistance, the warrior turned to the boxer. ...Who in turn was busy stuffing his face with everything the feast had to offer. Judging by the plates, he had gone six rounds and still had room for seconds. Such frightening power he held...

‘Mustardseed’ shook the distraction out of her mind. Nay, this was no time to be thinking. In fact, the very moment she felt thoughts bubbling to surface, she quickly snatched one more pint. A quick swig drowned her hesitation.

It was time for action!

The utterly wasted woman struggled onto her feet. She had to lean against her chair to regain her balance. Well, what little was left of it anyway. Unfortunately, every delay added onto Anton’s head start. She tried to hurry after him, only to smack face first into an oddly familiar pillar. Where did that come from? And had they met before? Gah, no time for questions, aside from one.

Where was Sir Anton...?

Words: 347
Total: 5682
Ryoichi Ayugai
Ryoichi Ayugai

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:43 pm
A loud purp exited Ryoichi's mouth. The food sure was filling him up and fast, considering how much he was consuming. But he was not the only big consumer, oh no, he stand toe to toe, in fact, even managing to be out-eaten by some of the big pirates. But no matter, he managed to fill his stomach, and empty the nearest bowls and plates of food, leaving multiple of the pirates angrily glare and send out slurs at him. "Yer bastard! Yer not alone herr!" "Hey hey, ask for more, I am sure our host would not mind it."

The grinning and chuckling Ryoichi stood up after the response to angered pirates. Not much he could do now, doubt they would start any trouble over it. But what he was now desiring was a jug full of the golden liquid known as the beer. He headed for the barrels where he grabbed one glass jug and filled it with fizzy and foamy beer from the barrel and immediately took a swig. While doing so, he had turned himself to look at the show being put on by a duo misses, at least one of them looked like it, other looked more like a boy... Fashion sense can be strange, even Ryoichi looks like a lady right now, dressed as Oberon.

He took another swig and then headed away from the barrel, starting to walk back towards the table, but had a sudden stop when he noticed someone he knew simply standing there, seeming rather, confused. Maybe she was lost? No matter, Ryoichi to the rescue! With slow steps, he reached over to Yumiko, onto her right side.

He reached his left arm over to Yumiko's left shoulder and pulled her close, with the right hand he was holding onto the jug which he then moved to gently hit against the pint glass that Yumiko was holding onto, to have a toast with her. He chuckled as he did so. "Haha, Mustardseed. How's it going? You are looking a bit lost.". The man was aware of Yumiko's bothers, but it felt like they had gotten the best of her at that very moment. The only way he knew how to get her perhaps forget them was a distraction, and that he tried to do.

The music, the place, it sure gave him an idea. Perhaps that is a perfect thing that can drag one's thoughts away for a brief moment at least. Yes, perfect. "I've got an idea. Trust me." Ryoichi moved his hand and tried to take away Yumiko's pint glass and place that and his jug down on the nearest table. If she did not show any resistance, Ryoichi would grab a hold of Yumiko's hand and without too much force, tried to 'drag' her onto the near center of the field, where a lot of movement was happening at that very moment.

Yes... Dancing was happening. The party was in full swing, and people were getting merry. Why not do that aswell? Ryoichi went through the mass of people to find an open enough spot, trying to not let Yumiko off from his grip unless she does that herself. An open enough spot was all he needed to then pull Yumiko close, take a hold of her left hand with his right hand to then raise it up, place the left hand just above her waist, and then start to trot with her in the circle. And in case she seems to fall behind, he would help her by raising her up a bit from the ground. Cannot leave a friend behind!

[605/6350/20000]
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix
Income Bonus : +0.15 (from world position); +0.16 (from turf); +0.20 (to all allies)

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:53 am
Anton La'croix uses:
Molting - Toggle on self
Survival Instinct - MT on self
Fast Hopping - LT on self
Hopper Kick - LT at Sudden Recognition
UT at Sudden Recognition

Sudden Recognition uses:
MT at Anton
LT at Anton
LT at Anton 
UT at Anton

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Anton La'croix on Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
RNGesus
RNGesus
RNGesus

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:53 am
The member 'Anton La'croix' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 4, 12

#2 'Reflex Check' : 9, 3, 1, 15
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:15 pm
Anton La'croix uses:
B-Flat - AoE at Sudden Recognition 
UT at Sudden Recognition

Sudden Recognition uses:
MT at Anton
LT at Anton
LT at Anton 
UT at Anton

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Anton La'croix on Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:45 pm; edited 6 times in total
RNGesus
RNGesus
RNGesus

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:15 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 6, 3

#2 'Reflex Check' : 6, 12, 8, 13
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:14 pm
Anton La'croix uses:
Soul Shriek - HT at Sudden Recognition
Cavitation Kick - LT at Sudden Recognition 
UT at Sudden Recognition

Sudden Recognition uses:
HT at Anton 
UT at Anton

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Anton La'croix on Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
RNGesus
RNGesus
RNGesus

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:14 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 9, 9, 10

#2 'Reflex Check' : 7, 13
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:59 pm
Anton La'croix uses:
Kenbonshoku Haki activated
Bosushoku Haki activated
Grand Strike - HT at Sudden Recognition
Hopper Kick - LT at Sudden Recognition 
UT at Sudden Recognition

Sudden Recognition uses:
MT at Anton 
LT at Anton 
LT at Anton 
UT at Anton

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Anton La'croix on Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
RNGesus
RNGesus
RNGesus

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:59 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 17, 1, 9

#2 'Reflex Check' : 6, 20, 4, 13
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:28 pm
Anton La'croix uses:
Great Spear - MT at Sudden Recognition
Grind Slash - LT at Sudden Recognition 
Treble Kick - LT at Sudden Recognition 
UT at Sudden Recognition

Sudden Recognition uses:
MT at Anton 
LT at Anton 
LT at Anton 
UT at Anton

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Anton La'croix on Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
RNGesus
RNGesus
RNGesus

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:28 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 4, 9, 14, 18

#2 'Reflex Check' : 14, 11, 16, 15
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:12 pm
Anton leaned back against the wall outside the pavilion. His hands clutched the sides of his head as his mind raced in a wild panic.

"CrapcrapcrapcrapshitfuckFuck!" Anton ranted to nobody in particular, "She saw me! They bloody recognized me!" It hadn't even been a single day, and his cover had been potentially blown! How was he to know THEY would be here? What was he going to do now!?

"AANTYYYY-!"

"SSHHHHH!" Anton had never spun around to swoosh someone so fast in his life. Lune, who was mid way through a tackle hug, froze in mid dive, blinking before composing herself. "Oh! Sorry!" she whispered before grinning, "Aantyyy!" Another pause. "Why are we whispering?"

"What are you doing here!?" Anton's voice was strained with anxiety, "We were brought on as the entertainment of course," Sol replied, coming around the corner and smiling at Anton, before giving him an incredulous look, "Why are you here, and what is that on your head?" "Oh! Did you quit the marines and embrace a life of piracy?" "No!" Lune thought for a second. "Oh! You're undercover then!" "No! I mean yes! I mean!" Anton spluttered, trying, and failing to regain his composure.

Clearly seeing his distress, Sol smiled, placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry. Your secret is safe with us." "Yeah!" Lune piped up with a smile, "Nobody will ever know!"

"Nobody will know what?"

All three of them froze and spun around. Standing there was their host, Alcibiades, and another woman with dark hair clad in black leather.

Judy Medici:

All three stared like a deer in the headlights, their collective minds racing for am explanation. Just how much had he heard? Finally, Sol blurted out, "That we used to be lovers!"

Everything seemed to freeze for Anton as his tried to comprehend what she just said. Sol flushed in embarrassment as Judy's smile widened slightly. "Oh? Which one?" Anton's mouth gaped like a fish for a moment. "Well, funny story actually..." "He was actually with me first," Lune interjected, rubbing the back of her head, "But we had to end it when our paths took us apart." "You know how it is. And then, surprise surprise," "We ended up meeting and staying together for a while," Sol added, "Before fate pulled us apart." Anton shrugged, "I had no idea they were sisters!" Lune laughed, "Oh man, it was so funny when we found out!" "Hehe, yeah..."

The three went quiet. Had it worked? Alcibiades was quite before he let out a laugh. "Well, ain't that a little something. Well, don't you worry. I'm sure you three will have plenty of time to catch up. And hey, if you want a little extra fun, me and my wife's door is always open." Anton, Lune and Sol flushed brightly as Judy winked behind her shades.

Alcibiades twirled his cane. "Now then, you three are missing the party! Come on inside! Your captain's started up a dance floor on stage and I'm sure your lovely ladies would love a chance to dance with you again." Anton walked rigidly behind him as he was led back inside, each of the Kaiser sisters hanging on each arm.

Post Word Count: 531
Total Word Count: 7,411
Yumiko
Yumiko

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:54 am
Just when the wasted woman was about to give chase, she found herself whisked away. She directed a puzzled and foggy stare towards the familiar voice. “L-losht? Wha-? N-no, I wash thryin’ to sheek Masht... uh... whashitcalled... Duchk?” She slurred, trying to keep her act together. And failing miserably. Codenames had never been her strong suit.

Not only did the boxer distract the warrior from her mission, he even robbed her golden nectar of courage. Her eyes turned blank white from sheer shock. “B-buht... I washn’t finishhed...” Weakly she reached after the nearly empty pint. Her fingers barely brushed against the handle. Sadly, her dear companion was left behind as she was dragged away.

The dance floor called.

‘Mustardseed’ was far too sloshed to put up any actual resistance. Her limbs had all the raw strength of a wet noodle. Not that it mattered. With their height difference, her legs didn’t quite reach the floor anyhow. Reminiscent of a ragdoll, she flopped about limply as ‘Oberon’ trotted around wildly.

All this merriment was making the drunken weasel’s head spin. After just a couple of twirls and swings, her eyes resembled black spirals. Well, at least the distraction was highly effective. She had completely forgotten her pursuit. ...As well as pretty much everything else. Any coherent thought inside her head was shaken into mush.

Unfortunately, the most effective methods came at a heavy price. The careless movement combined with the wildly twirling world didn’t agree with Yumiko’s stomach. Not. One. Bit. She protested feebly, unable to stick to their disguised nicknames any longer. “R-rhyoicshi... I... I don’ feel sho ghoodh...” True enough, she was starting to look a little... green.

Words: 279
Total: 5961
Ryoichi Ayugai
Ryoichi Ayugai

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:05 am
At first, Ryoichi was feeling too merry to notice Yumiko's increasing head spinning, which was visible from the eyes. He simply kept on laughing as they kept on dancing on the dance floor. "I'll treat you to another pint after this Mustard.", he remarked to Yumiko's complaint about not having finished her pint, to which he couldn't help but let out another laugh. Frankly speaking, it was the first time he saw Yumiko be like that. Drunk...

But the fun could only last so long. When Ryoichi looked down and slowed down the trotting around the dance floor, he could see it from Yumiko's eyes, she did not feel so good. And his thoughts got confirmation when Yumiko gradually started to turn green. "How much did you drink?" he asked from the mumbling gibberish speaking woman. Last he saw her, she barely had a pint or two. Is that really all it took?

No matter. Ryoichi tried to pick Yumiko immediately up as she was about to blow the cover, though there probably was no danger, thanks to all the gibberish she was speaking out. "Coming through. Make way. We got a green one here. Move it.". He began to make his way through the crowd while he was carrying Yumiko who was now over his shoulder with her legs forward and head back. He was in a hurry to get out of the tent.

Luckily, his shouts did reach some of the ears and some of the people came out of his way, so he could make it out of the tent with reasonable enough speed, hopefully, it was fast enough. Upon reaching out, he moved to the nearest bush where he could put Yumiko down on her feet. "Go on Mustard, let it all out. Easy there.". He smiled, no matter what Yumiko decided to do, let it out, or keep it in. If she was to even let all of the 'demons' exit from her mouth, he would even hold the hair up.

"You really are a lightweight at that. Haha. But not to worry my friend, I've seen worse."

[353/6703/20000]
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:29 pm
The party seemed to be in full swing when Anton, accompanied by Sol and Lune, came back into the pavilion. The stage was now occupied by various pirates dancing and having fun, while the Misfits had taken the opportunity to burst out their own music. The others were off to the side drinking, eating, and chatting, and Anton swore he saw a particularly muscular pirate (one of the Centurians) armwrestling what was effectively a half giant in armor! Sol and Lune grinned, quite eager to get dancing with Anton.

Of course, this was interrupted by shouting, as Anton saw Ryoichi quickly guiding a decidedly sickly Yumiko off of the dance floor. The woman had drunken herself into a stupor...again. he gave a small sigh. The two sisters instantly picked up on this, their smiles fading. "Sorry ladies," Anton said quietly, "Got to tend to the crew." Both sisters nodded in understanding as the three headed out after the pair.

They would find the pair by some bushes, with Yumiko doubled over and Ryoichi being a gentleman and holding her hair. Well, at least she hadn't puked on anyone. "You know, when I said to relax, I didn't expect you to instantly get yourself smashed," he said, more to announce his presence. "Nor was it the smart thing to do."

Anton looked back to see Doc Black, or rather, Cobweb, approaching them. He wasn't alone either alone. Accompany him was a young woman (Anton guessed somewhere in her teens) with long pink hair and dressed almost like a witch. She was slightly pale, looked like she hadn't slept in days, and had the most deadpan expression the man had ever seen. "Ah, Cobweb. Good timing." Anton glanced at the young woman, "Who's your friend?" 

Doc Black, in his usual manner, flourished as he presented her. "This is Lucy Yaga. She's the doctor for the Big Top Pirates." "Just call me "Baba". Everyone else does," she replied, her voice as flat as her expression.

Lucy "Baba" Yaga:

"And your lady friends?" Doc asked, referring to Sol and Lune. "Oh, sorry. Guys, meet Sol and Lune Kaiser, if their song didn't already tell you. Sol and Lune, meet Cobweb, Oberon," he looked at the drunk Yumiko, "And Mustardseed." "Hey there!" Lune said with a smile, while Sol courtsied, "A pleasure."

Now, back to the matter or the drunk and possibly wrenching Yumiko. "We should get her to bed," Doc said, I a tone that suggested arguing with him on this was not wise. "Here." Lucy walked over to the sick woman, pulling out a bottle of some fizzing, red liquid. With little to no effort, she tilted Yumiko's head back. "Drink," she instructed, before pouring the concoction down her throat.

The potion would prove surprisingly effective, clearing Yumiko's head and easing her nausea. It's just for the next ten minutes the Wano woman would feel like she's breathing FIRE.

Whatever Yumiko's reaction, the little witch didn't seem phased as she looked back to the group. "She'll be fine in the morning. Nice and refreshed for the games. See you tomorrow Cobweb." "Have a good night Baba." As Lucy walked back inside, Doc turned to the others. "We should still turn in. It's a busy day yomorrow."

Post Word Count: 540
Total Word Count: 7,951
Yumiko
Yumiko

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:20 am
Somehow, the question registered somewhere in the swirling mind. “Ushual... ahmounth...” Yumiko managed to mutter weakly. And she wasn’t even lying or downplaying it. ...For better or worse. Still, the danger was all too real. The only thing missing from the chaos was a blaring alarm warning that overflow was imminent.

“Urp...”

Not all heroic deeds were accompanied by explosions and a swelling orchestral score in the background. Sometimes, they were the smallest gestures. As the dysfunctional duo reached the nearest convenient bush, the boxer had the sense to hold the sloshed woman’s hair up.

And then the floodgates opened.

For the sake of everyone’s appetite, the scene didn’t receive much attention. In fact, if one was deep enough in denial, they could replace the retching with sparkles and rainbows. Either way, the exorcism was complete. The demons were washed out along with everything else.

Just when the warrior thought the worst was over... Her captain had to show up. To witness her shameful moment of weakness. Tears welled up in her eyes. “P-pleashe don’th... don’th lookh ath meeee...” She wept weakly, unable to even look at him. Where was her blade...? She needed to atone immediately.

Unfortunately, fate was not done humiliating the drunken mess just yet. Before she even fully realized what was happening, a stranger forced a bitter, fizzling concoction down her throat. She coughed and sputtered. “Gack! Gah... Wha...? Whath did thou dho...?” Perhaps the answer would’ve been ‘helping’...

But it certainly didn’t feel like it.

After a brief pause, a strange sensation of warmth rose from the warrior’s throat. Nay, not merely warmth... Heat... Nay, not just heat... As the feeling grew worse, her features suddenly flushed bright red. It felt like a flame burst forth from her throat. At least she hoped it only felt like it. “Hieeeeeh!” She screamed and coughed out a puff of steam.

The so-called remedy was the famous last straw. Eyes turning blank white, the sloshed woman went limp. Like a match already dim and damp, her consciousness was snuffed out. That was one way to call it a night... Hopefully tomorrow would go better.

Words: 356
Total: 6317
Ryoichi Ayugai
Ryoichi Ayugai

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:20 pm
"There there." the demons did decide to exit from Yumiko's body, and good that they did. One shall feel a lot easier once they are all gone... Of course, the downside is a stinking mouth and the feeling that you are still not completely sober. Not everything is perfect, after all.

But slowly and surely, she stopped her exorcism and Ryoichi tried to help her back up. It was about then when Anton had arrived together with the plague Doctor. It did not take a detective to figure out that the former was the reason why the tears began to roll out of Yumiko's eyes. Ryoichi moved his hand to gently pat on Yumiko's shoulder, and if need be, even offer his shoulder to cry on. "It's all okay, there there. There's absolutely no reason to feel ashamed. This here has happened to the best of us.

He smiled as he looked at her, but his attention was momentarily robbed by a rather young-looking girl who introduced herself as 'Baba'. He nodded his head as Anton had introduced him and Yumiko to them, "A pleasure.". It was then when 'Baba' went immediately for an attempt to cure, with a mystery liquid. From the sniffle he got when the bottle was moving to Yumiko's mouth, he could feel the burning sensation already from that. Yup... It was a cure for hangover... A filthy one.

But it did its trick, so much so that after some 'agonizing' pain in Yumiko's throat... Yumiko fainted, being knocked out by the liquid itself, right into his arms. "Well, that's something. Frankly, I've experienced the drink she had." he chuckled as he then stood back up with Yumiko in his arms. "Lets head back to the ship. Doc, if you don't mind, let others know we returned."

A long day was waiting, and everyone needed to be in top shape, Ryoichi included. Back on the ship, Ryoichi brought Yumiko into her quarters and left her there to rest. All that now was left to return to his quarters, the captain quarters, and take the rest aswell. All the energy was needed. The next day awaits!

[359/7062/20000]
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:12 pm
Anton nodded in agreement. Though the party was still going on, it would be best if they turned in early. A good night's rest would be what they all needed. "Doc, think you can let the others know?" Anton asked. The ship's doctor gave a nod before heading back to the pavilion. Anton turned to follow Ryoichi and the unconscious Yumiko.

And noticed Sol and Lune were following him.

"Erm, aren't you two going back to the party?" Sol shook her head. "Nope. We've only just seen eachother again Anton. We're making the most of this time." "Yeah!" Lune chimed in, "We're not letting you get away that easily!"

Anton gave a small smile, but couldn't help but smile. "Well, I'm sure I can find somewhere for you two to sleep. Come on." No sense fighting after all. Anton headed back to their ship, the two sisters in tow.

[End Part 1. Part 2 here]

Post Word Count: 149
Total Word Count: 8,200
Saga Word Count: 8,200
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord