Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
Go down
Yumiko
[tracker=/t1347-yumiko#7408]
Name : Yumiko
Epithet : Kamaitachi
Height : 5'5'' / 165 cm
Weight : 128 lbs. / 58 kg
Species : Human
Faction : Civilian
Devil Fruit : Ita Ita no Mi, Model: Kamaitachi
Haki Level : 4
Hitpoints (HP) : 225
Attack (ATK) : 330
Defense (DEF) : 150
Reflex (RX) : 280
Willpower (WP) : 250
Level : 38
Experience Points : 3840
Quality Score : S
Income Bonus : +13%
Berries : [ber] 122,666,800
[[baneoftheweak]][[dragonheart]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]
[[atkt4]][[deft3]][[deft1]][[deft1]]
Turf : [turf="/t299-turf-details-minion-island#1113"]Minion Island[/turf]
View user profile

[Episode] Under Control - Page 3 Empty Re: [Episode] Under Control

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:51 am
Frustration boiled beneath Yumiko’s skin, seeping out as an annoyed snarl. “I already told thee, I received a message that there are pirates among our midst. When I reached the mansion, I was attacked by traitors wearing our uniform.” If his intentions were to find out the truth, then why did he refuse to listen? Was he one of them too?

...Nay. Not Sir Ayugai. He was better than that...

...Was he not?

While the punk was arrested, cuffs snapping around her wrists, the samurai clutched her sword’s handle tighter. “...She speaks the truth.” The interjection was quick and direct, like the slash of a blade. “I cut down the men guarding the entrance.” Truth was often cold and harsh.

Yumiko’s piercing glare focused on the cuffs dangling from the bear’s claws. Her hair bristled at the mere idea of being robbed of her freedom. “And if thou seek to shackle me, when I cannot tell friend from foe...” Frustration, hesitation, fear... As she spoke, all distractions drained from her mind. “Then I have no choice but to cut thee down as well.” Only the icy resolve remained.

The swordswoman took a deep breath and assumed her stance. “Sir Ayugai, I recognize thy resolve. Thus, I shall waste no more time with talk, nor shall I hold anything back. Now...” With a dramatic flourish, she brandished the sharp blade and pointed it at the foe.

“Defend thyself!”

Without wasting a moment, the samurai closed the distance in a single leap. Before she even landed, her first slash was already aimed at the paw holding the cuffs. Maintaining pressure with another quick poke, she tried to cut the cuffs apart, or at least knock them away so he wouldn’t use them against her.

Whispering winds wrapped around the warrior. She rushed the bear with a wild flurry of slashes, reminiscent of a frantic dance. Sharp eyes could spot sharp, shimmering shapes following in her sword’s wake. If the bear got caught in the assault, he would find that the phantom blades were all too real. Fueled by her supernatural power, their numerous cuts added up quickly.

Meanwhile, the cuffed punk rolled deftly away from the fight. Even the narrow hallway didn’t really slow her down. She ducked and weaved, until she was out of the way. “Yeah, she’s all yours, Boss Bear...” She grumbled, while leaning sulkily against the wall. There was a sword fight happening and she didn’t get to take part in it? Laaame.

Words: 415
Thread Total: 3395
COMBAT TRACKERS:
RNGesus
RNGesus
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 0
Experience Points : 0
View user profile

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:51 am
The member 'Yumiko' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Reflex Check' : 12, 13, 17, 20
Anton La'croix
[tracker=/t544-anton-la-croix#2124]
Name : Anton La'croix
Epithet : Screaming Grasshopper
Height : 5'9''
Weight : 186lb
Faction : Marine
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : The Guardian Knights
Ship : The Grand Steamer
Crew Role : Captain
Devil Fruit : Bug-Bug Fruit, Model: Grasshopper
Haki Level : 7
Hitpoints (HP) : 352
Attack (ATK) : 380
Defense (DEF) : 390
Reflex (RX) : 405
Willpower (WP) : 400
Level : 65
Experience Points : 6500
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.23; +0.20 (to all allies)
Berries : [ber] 170,846,300
[[bookworm]][[childofdestiny]]
[[berryprinter]][[punchoutguru]]
[[atkt4]][[atkt3]][[deft3]][[rxt4]]
View user profile

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Dec 25, 2022 9:54 pm
"And here are the former Big Top pirates, some of the new recruits under the program," Anton explained to the two inspectors behind him, gesturing to the small collection of pirates before him. After leaving the main headquarters, Anton had figured actually introducing the inspectors to some of the new recruits might help improve their disposition towards the program. He just had to make sure he introduced them to the right ones. The misfits would certainly rub them the wrong way. He had hoped to find the Centurians, but no such luck. Fortunately, he managed to come across Barnaby, along with Lane, Stromboli, and the mime girl he came to learn was called Miss Monochrome. "Ladies and gentlemen, these are Inspectors Closou and Darlington. They're here to oversee the program."

Barnaby gave the two inspectors a cordial smile, giving them a bow. "A pleasure to meet you." Closou gave the former pirate captain an incredulous look. A group of circus performers? These were the sort of people the Rear Admiral thought would be good marines? "From what I hear, you were the captain of the Big Top Pirates, correct? It must be hard, having to lose all of that power and being brought down to a mere seaman." Anton's eyes narrowed. He knew what the inspector was doing. Attempting to rile the former pirate up. Get him to act up.

Instead, the older man shrugged. "Not at all, really. The Rear Admiral has given me, and my crew, a whole new lease on life. And we cannot thank him enough for it." The other three nodded in agreement. Anton couldn't help but smile. Before the Davy Back Brawl, the Big Top Pirates had been effectively enslaved. Anton had given them their freedom back. He was sure he had mentioned that in his initial report, so he couldn't help but get some smug satisfaction in knowing that the inspector had either forgotten or missed that part. Closou, for his part, gave the former captain an incredulous look, "I see. Well, don't forget that you're in the marines now. We have rules and order here. You can't simply do whatever you like here." "I'm very much aware of that," Barnaby's smile never left his face. It seemed he was getting the same idea and wasn't going to give the inspector any satisfaction.

"Oi! Boss!"

Anton visibly flinched when he heard the voice. Of all of his new recruits, he had personally hoped that he wouldn't be here. All eyes turned as Greed, followed by Crash and Six Pestols approached them. Anton gave a small sigh. "Greed, we've been over this. Please refer to me as 'sir' or 'Rear Admiral'," he looked back to the inspectors, "This is Greed Nay, former captain of the Misfit Pirates." Closou gave a look of disdain for the Misfit pirate, "Hmm, now this is the typical riff raff I would expect from this sort of thing." Anton tried to hide the growing panic within him.

Please don't start a fight. Please don't start a fight!

"Yeah yeah, fuck you too," Greed replied, almost as if waving the inspector off as he looked back to Anton, "Remind me again, the Iron Urchins didn't join us, right?" Anton was stunned for a moment. The fact that Greed, nor the Misfits threw a punch was now convincing him that god actually existed. It took him a second to process what Green had said. "Erm, yes. The Iron Urchins turned down my offer, and are now in holding cells awaiting transport."

Greed nodded. "Yeah, thought this fucker was lyin'." Crash then shoved forward a man in a marine uniform. However, Anton soon quickly noticed the metal arm, along with the obvious cybernetics over his left eye. There was no denying that was one of the Iron Urchins. But then, what was he doing here?

Then Anton remembered something. What was it that Ryoichi said, about there being more pirates than what they brought? Suddenly that statement made a whole lot of sense. He recalled a number of the Iron Urchins had managed to escape capture before. And now, one of them was here, on the island, disguised as a marine.

Anton's expression darkened. Another issue that popped up today. Something he simply did. not. need. He stepped towards the undercover pirate. "Where are the rest of you?" He knew full well that there couldn't be just one of them.

Post Word Count: 739
Total Word Count: 3,776
Ryoichi Ayugai
[tracker=/t1576-ryoichi-ayugai#8716]
Name : Ryoichi Ayugai
Epithet : The Boxing Bear
Height : 6 feet 1 inch (1.85m)
Weight : 198 lbs (95kg)
Faction : Marines
Marine Rank : Petty Officer
Crew Role : Gunner
Devil Fruit : Kuma-Kuma no Mi (Bear-Bear Fruit) Model: Polar Bear
Haki Level : 6
Hitpoints (HP) : 278
Attack (ATK) : 280
Defense (DEF) : 260
Reflex (RX) : 325
Willpower (WP) : 355
Level : 47
Experience Points : 4714
Quality Score : B
Income Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies); +0.13 (from turf)
Berries : [ber] 213,023,400
[[baneoftheweak]][[childofdestiny]][[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]
[[atkt3]][[deft5]][[rxt3]][[wpt3]]
View user profile

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:19 am
"I am not your enemy, Yumiko."

But those seemed to be the famous last words before the seeming hell volume two broke loose at the end of the corridor. Yumiko, while initially seeming to be hesitant, did decide to raise her sword against Ryoichi, with a catchphrase he had heard before from her.

And to defend he did try to do. But there came Ryoichi's immediate downfall. He should have known that no matter what Yumiko does, she takes everything seriously... But he had hoped that she would not be that serious against a person she considers to be a friend. The first sign of no bullshittery was that of cutting the handcuffs.

The price had to be paid for his underestimating behavior, and the wind that surrounded Yumiko cut right into his flesh like the phantom blades they were, covering his white fur in dark red color on those cut spots. Lacking an immediate answer to Yumiko's attempts, he tried to throw a swift and precise jab that of befitting a champion at her to create some space between them.

Gritting his teeth to fight through the pain, he looked at Yumiko. Ryoichi was far from defeated. "I just want to talk to you, away from others." It's quite possible that at this point, his words did not reach her, if the poke of a sword was to indicate anything, piercing well into the left side of the rib, but not cutting too deep thankfully... But the pain certainly felt real, almost a tickle like in his ribs.

"I said stop."

In order to avoid any more senseless shedding of blood, Ryoichi tried to take a swift step closer to Yumiko. With his right fist drawn back, the left fist covering the left side of the face, he spread the distance between the legs enough to create enough of momentum to shoot forward a swift and powerful right straight punch, powerful enough that one should try and avoid it.

Upon a successful landing, it would be powerful enough to send Yumiko flying backward... Otherwise, there would simply be a whiff of wind leaving the spot where the punch should have landed. But Ryoichi was prepared in case of a failed punch. He would immediately try and grab a hold of Yumiko and lift her up, charging forward as he tries to bash through the wall of the building, possibly ending up outside together with her after the fall from the second floor, landing right in the snow.

[418/2577/5000]

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Ryoichi Ayugai on Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:31 am; edited 3 times in total
RNGesus
RNGesus
View user profile

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:19 am
The member 'Ryoichi Ayugai' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Reflex Check' : 6, 11, 11
Yumiko
View user profile

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:02 am
A lesser foe would’ve fallen, or at least folded, in the face of the samurai’s Tempest Dance. Yet the bear refused to retreat. His quick jab caught her right in the ribs. Coughing and gasping for air, she was forced to stop her assault.

Yumiko’s eyes widened. Acting on pure reflex, she yanked her head aside. The sheer pressure from the narrowly dodged punch rustled her hair like a violent gale. Close. Much too close. One one hit from that and... No, she refused to consider defeat.

Before the swordswoman could catch her breath, the boxer barreled into her. She was sent skidding backwards, utterly unable to stop the bull rush. The whole hallway shook from the impact. As she was forced through the wall, only a single, broken thought survived the crash. How... was a man of his size... this quick...?

Fortunately, the piles of snow outside provided something of a soft landing. A puff of white swallowed the fighters.

As the cold powder was blown away by the wind, the swordswoman went through a rapid transformation. Her lean frame grew a little taller and bigger. White fur burst from her skin, assimilating and painting even her hair. Animalistic features twisted her visage. Looking like a humanoid weasel, she could’ve been mistaken for a mink.

A mink with claws like scythes.

Without wasting a moment, the samurai crossed her claws and slashed at point-blank. The attack left a fading, X-shaped rush of wind in its wake. Maintaining the momentum, she brought her legs up in a pair of kicks, which were accompanied by more of the slicing winds. Though her earlier dance had gotten interrupted, the tempest continued to rage around her body.

Finally, an explosive gust of wind erupted from the mythical weasel. If the bear got hit, she would flip free from his grasp. It was her best attempt at regaining some breathing room. She couldn’t afford to stay within arm’s reach.

---

Meanwhile, back inside, some of the soldiers were gathering in front of the windows to witness the fight. First, there were the usual whispers of ‘isn’t that’ and ‘resisting arrest’. Then, once the initial shock wore off, one Marine leaned closer to his buddy. “...4000 Berries on the bear.” There was a pause. A glance. “You’re on.” And an agreement.

---

Even further up in the building, the Rear Admiral was interrogating one of the true suspects. Or trying at least. The cybernetic troublemaker wasn’t very chatty. A cybernetic eye stared at the sharp-dressed man with the sort of cold indifference only steel could achieve. “Sic semper tyrannis.” A metallic voice declared defiantly, before falling silent again.

The Iron Urchins had a plan after all... And they were going to stick to it. Even back in the day, before their defection, they had been known for their fierce loyalty to their captain. Just as fierce as a certain samurai’s dedication. After all, her file did have a record of her being stationed in the crew for a while.

Words: 502
Thread Total: 3897
COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Yumiko on Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
RNGesus
RNGesus
View user profile

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:02 am
The member 'Yumiko' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Reflex Check' : 18, 16, 18, 11
Anton La'croix
[tracker=/t544-anton-la-croix#2124]
Name : Anton La'croix
Epithet : Screaming Grasshopper
Height : 5'9''
Weight : 186lb
Faction : Marine
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew Role : Captain
Devil Fruit : Bug-Bug Fruit, Model: Grasshopper
Haki Level : 7
Hitpoints (HP) : 352
Attack (ATK) : 380
Defense (DEF) : 390
Reflex (RX) : 405
Willpower (WP) : 400
Level : 65
Experience Points : 6500
Income Bonus : +0.23; +0.20 (to all allies)
Berries : [ber] 170,846,300
[[bookworm]][[childofdestiny]]
[[berryprinter]][[punchoutguru]]
[[atkt4]][[atkt3]][[deft3]][[rxt4]]
View user profile

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:38 am
Anton's eyes narrowed at the pirate's response. He figured that would be the case. His brief time around the Iron Urchins had shown them to be a highly loyal and close knit group. But now he had no doubt there were more of them here on the island. And judging by the uniform he was wearing, they were sneaking around in disguise. With these pieces of information, there wasn't hard to figure out what they were planning.

They were here to free their crewmates, down in the holding cells.

He looked to Greed and the Misfits. "Greed, take this one into custody. Cuff him and hold him somewhere." Greed nodded. "You got it bo-sir." Anton turned to Barnaby. "Barnaby, I need you to find Celia and fill her in on the situation. The Iron Urchins have infiltrated the island. They'll be wearing our uniforms, so keep an eye out for anyone who has cybernetics. Understood?" Barnaby saluted, "Yes sir!" He quickly turned to make his leave. Anton looked around at the rest of the gathered group. "The rest of you, spread out and search for anyone unusual in marine garb. Do not attempt to apprehend them alone."

As the reformed pirates nodded and scattered, Anton turned back towards the mansion, the two inspectors following behind him. "Well now," Inspector Closou spoke up, "It seems we'll get to see these new 'marines' of yours in action Rear Admiral." Anton shot a glare back at the inspector. "Inspector, with all due respect, now is NOT the time. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to make sure a certain, important prisoner is where they should be."

-----@^@-----

Sol let out a sigh of relief, now that she was nice and warm inside the main headquarters. The multiple layers of extra clothing had been shedded almost instantly, leaving her in her standard red dress. It felt so good to be able to move freely again. Lune, meanwhile, would have preferred to remain outside, but with the whole inspection going on, she figured it would be better of the two of them kept out of the way. Anton had enough on his plate as it was. "You think everything will be ok?" Lune asked. She had to admit, she was a little worried. If the inspection failed and the program was rejected, then that would make them, and the others all wanted men and women. And right now they were sitting in the middle of a marine base.

Sol gave her sister a reassuring smile. "It will be fine. Anton's delt with much worse, remember? And if things go sideways, I know he's got some sort of backup plan," she paused, remembering how nervous Anton had been these last few days, "I hope..."

The sisters paused when they heard something. Was that the sound of...fighting? No! There was to be no fighting today! Not when the inspectors could see it! The two rushed towards the sound. It seemed to be coming from close by. Hopefully they could put a stop to it soon. However, as the two came to the door and looked in, they saw just WHO was fighting.

"Oh..." "No..."

Word Count: 527
Total Word Count: 4,303
Ryoichi Ayugai
[tracker=/t1576-ryoichi-ayugai#8716]
Name : Ryoichi Ayugai
Epithet : The Boxing Bear
Height : 6 feet 1 inch (1.85m)
Weight : 198 lbs (95kg)
Faction : Marines
Marine Rank : Petty Officer
Crew Role : Gunner
Devil Fruit : Kuma-Kuma no Mi (Bear-Bear Fruit) Model: Polar Bear
Haki Level : 6
Hitpoints (HP) : 278
Attack (ATK) : 280
Defense (DEF) : 260
Reflex (RX) : 325
Willpower (WP) : 355
Level : 47
Experience Points : 4714
Quality Score : B
Income Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies); +0.13 (from turf)
Berries : [ber] 213,023,400
[[baneoftheweak]][[childofdestiny]][[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]
[[atkt3]][[deft5]][[rxt3]][[wpt3]]
View user profile

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:32 pm
"Ugh."

Ryoichi groaned a bit as he crash-landed down into the fluffy snow, easing the pain a bit. The fall leads Ryoichi to roll to the side but regains his standing quite fast, first on his knees and then back up on his feet.

"That... Ought to stop this madness." Ryoichi mumbled to himself as he gathered himself, stretching his arms out, leaning and bending his back backward to let a couple of cracks echo from his body. What Ryoichi had hoped was nothing but wishful thinking.

Instead of a fight ending, it had only just started as he now had to face what from the shadow looked like an odd slender and yet giant furry creature, but in reality, was a white, roughly his human height sized human weasel hybrid, over which Ryoichi easily towered while in his hybrid form himself.

But the size was not an issue for weasels, they were still predatory creatures, despite their size compared to most meat-eating predators. Ryoichi did not have the time to keep 'admiring' what was in front of him. Yumiko who was now the weasel-human hybrid of a creature sent a crossed claw slash at him from point-blank range.

"Why won't you li...- Agh!"

The blood covered the snow below Ryoichi after the slash. He really had hoped his latest attacks had put some sense into her... But he was wrong. If he did not do anything, he would suffer a defeat... Or worse... Maybe death?

"Yumiko.. I am sorry... I cannot lose here... I am sorry..."

With the arms closing in to his body, the fists pointing up, covering the half of his face and the back hunched forward a bit, Ryoichi begun to weave on the spot, slowly picking up the speed as he then dashed forward while keeping up the same weaving motion.

He sent out a swift forward jab into Yumiko who seemed to eat it like a sponge... With the consistency of a tree at that. The jab did not keep her down. Instead, she got back up and followed with kicks of her own, accompanied by the same slicing winds. While Ryoichi may have had answers to the current physical attacks, the wind kept him on his toes by slicing and dicing into his body, leaving trails of blood around on the snowy fields.

But the weaving bear did not let it bother him, not yet... He had a job to finish and followed her with a swift left hook which seemed to attack Yumiko who still had the consistency of wood. "Tsk... Haki?"

As with the previous attempt to stop her, she did not stay down, and kept on playing with the wind she could create, sending gusts of it at Ryoichi.

It may have looked like this was the end. The snow blew all around where Ryoichi was just standing a moment ago... But just like the weasel, the bear did not go down just yet as he dashed out from the snow storm-covered area, trying to land a quick right straight punch into Yumiko's stomach to drop her down on her knees if possible.

"I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY AND YOU AREN'T MINE EITHER!"

[533/3110/5000]

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Ryoichi Ayugai on Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
RNGesus
RNGesus
View user profile

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:32 pm
The member 'Ryoichi Ayugai' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Reflex Check' : 18, 15, 18
Yumiko
View user profile

This post has in-line assessment comments.Today at 2:01 pm
When the boxer rushed forward, the warrior’s eyes widened. Fast...! Too fast to dodge...! With no other option, she braced herself for the inevitable. She couldn’t fall here... Nay, she refused to fall here. Her focus flared. From the depths of her soul, willpower poured forth to answer the subconscious call.

The fist struck true. Instead of finding soft flesh, however, it struck something harder. An invisible armor dampened the blow. It wasn’t quite hard enough to be compared to stone, much less steel. Rather, it was tough yet flexible. Like a willowy tree, the weasel woman bent beneath the impact... But she didn’t fall.

There was that word again, skirting around her understanding...

Haki....

What did it mean...?

Yumiko took a beating, skidding backwards with each hit, but stubbornly stayed on her feet. She clung to consciousness. The last straight caught her right in the stomach. Sliding backwards, she coughed and gasped for air. She couldn’t handle much more of this.

The shout was met with a hollow sigh. “Verily so, more’s the pity...” The samurai leveled her cold gaze at the foe. No matter how she tried, how she squinted, she just couldn’t see an enemy. Not even a terrible beast. All she saw was a comrade standing against her.

Yumiko took the chance to catch her breath. “‘Tis truly tragic. I... do not think I can ever bring myself to hate thee...” She steadied her stance. “Nevertheless, I cannot surrender. Not here, not now.” Surely a fellow warrior could understand her resolve. Or did he not see her as a warrior at all?

Pushing the doubts aside, the weasel woman continued. “If I am right, then thou are serving the enemy, even if only unknowingly. And if I am wrong... Then I have done something unforgivable.” Her gaze drifted onto two familiar shadows spying their fight. More reinforcements for him, she silently supposed. She couldn’t fight two sorcerers in her current state.

Had to finish this fight here and now.

The swordswoman crossed her claws. “Right or wrong, either way ‘tis mine decision to make. Mine alone to see through.” She focused on her target. Her entire body tensed, muscles coiling like springs.

“Farewell, Sir Ayugai.”

To an untrained eye, it seemed like the swordswoman simply vanished. A chill wind blew across the area. She dashed a short distance in a single heartbeat. Upon passing the bear, she delivered a single slash with the full intent to execute him on the spot.

However... At the very last instant, the samurai’s resolve wavered. Though she slashed at him, she couldn’t bear to follow through. Not fully. Instead of going for the throat, her blade slipped lower, aiming across his chest. Shimmering phantoms followed the motion, aiming to slash him in the exact same spot twice more. Each one was shallower than the last.

In a blink of an untrained eye, the warrior seemed to reappear behind the boxer. “Weasel War Dance...” Slowly, she relaxed her stance, as her voice trailed in the wind. “Final Mercy.” But the haunting question remained... Was it enough?

---

Meanwhile, at the holding cells, a valiant lock finally clicked open... And a beast was set free... The towering shadow marched through the gloomy cellblock, until she found the armory of confiscated weapons. While the door was sturdy, the old bricks didn’t stand a chance against muscles like steel.

As the muscular woman rummaged through the confiscated items, her right hand man kept watch. “We gotta go, go, go...” He ticked nervously beneath his breath. The suggestion, however, was shot down. “No.” He cast a hasty glance back at his captain. “No...? What do you mean, mean, mean, ‘no’?” A kind of a pointless question. He could already guess...

Frau Eiserne collected her armor piece by piece. “Means no.” Metal clicked against metal. “Means unfinished business.” She pulled on spiked gauntlets and flexed her fingers. “I find bug man...” Her voice took a metallic ring, as she hid her features behind a thick helmet. “I crush bug man.” Eyes like embers lit up.

The Iron Maiden was reborn.

Words: 683
Thread Total: 4580
COMBAT TRACKERS:
RNGesus
RNGesus