Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
Who wants to give her a shot? I_vote_lcapWho wants to give her a shot? I_voting_barWho wants to give her a shot? I_vote_rcap 
NPC
Who wants to give her a shot? I_vote_lcapWho wants to give her a shot? I_voting_barWho wants to give her a shot? I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Deku
Baltroy
Wren
Shiro O' Lantern
Mysti
Erik Dubois Jr
Cody
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Who wants to give her a shot?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cobalt

Cobalt

Who wants to give her a shot? Demon_10
Tracker

Name : Cobalt Stelle
Epithet : Blue Streak / Demon Blade
Race : Human
Faction : Pirates / Navy
World Position : Shichibukai
Crew : Blue Rose Pirates
Ship : Luna Rosa
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Magnet-Magnet Fruit
Haki Level : 4
Attack (ATK) : 375
Defense (DEF) : 200
Reflex (RX) : 410
Willpower (WP) : 250
Level : 50
Experience Points : 5000
Bounty : 277,000,000
Berries : 5,150,000
Who wants to give her a shot? Child_11

Who wants to give her a shot? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to give her a shot?   Who wants to give her a shot? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 9:50 pm

There's a thing to be said about a dangerous lady, so I don't suppose anyone is interested in trying to flirt with Cobalt?
Warning Side effects may include, decapitation, blood loss, gouged eyeballs, and potentially popcorn.

Oh and if you don't want to flirt with Cobalt I suppose we could discuss other things.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Who wants to give her a shot? Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][windcaller][punchoutguru]
[endgameboss]

Who wants to give her a shot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to give her a shot?   Who wants to give her a shot? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 3:45 pm

I would recommend including what kind of RPs you might be interested in, what sort of characters you'd like your character to mingle with, and where you'd like to get started. You can also talk about what sort of person your character is, and how he might interact with different sorts of people. All this information helps others judge if your characters RPing together makes sense character-wise.

But anyways, you should totally request a quest with Rubill Silver (NPC Shichibukai). He's definitely the type that'd try to flirt with Cobalt.

Who wants to give her a shot?
Page 1 of 1