Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Today at 7:01 amMaxwell[Episode] A unusual meet upWed Apr 24, 2024 1:33 pmRaysha Valentine[Episode] [Transportation] A Grand OpeningMon Apr 22, 2024 3:00 pmSkoll[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:24 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:19 pmGray[Episode] The Bloody ChamberSun Apr 21, 2024 12:31 pmNoah[World Event] A Fool's ErrandSun Apr 21, 2024 6:44 amYumiko[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumSat Apr 20, 2024 5:47 pmGray[Episode] Ancient Blood ArisesSat Apr 20, 2024 4:11 pmNaoki
Go down
Anonymous

Looking for somebody to RP with! Empty Looking for somebody to RP with!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:55 pm
Hey there! so I got everything confirmed with my character and I'm ready to roleplay! I'm open for anything really(unless it involves potential, confirmed death for my char, don't want to die right off the bat.) so feel free to PM me or reply on this thread and tell me what you might have in mind for us to RP together!

If you're interested, feel free to read my character's profile which you can find a link to through my signature. Thanks for reading!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Looking for somebody to RP with! Vk6odI4
[tracker=/t139-richard-maxwell#516]
Name : Richard Maxwell
Epithet : Plague Rat
Height : 6'0" / 183 cm
Weight : 160 lbs. / 73 kg
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Supernova
Bounty : [bel=r] 243,000,000
Quality Score : S+
Income Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Shop Discount : -10%
Balance : [bel] 1,217,129,125
[[bookworm]][[firstaidkit]][[berryprinter]]
[[identitytheft]][[identitytheft]][[improviseadaptovercome]]

Looking for somebody to RP with! Empty Re: Looking for somebody to RP with!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:21 am
Hello, hello. I'm always open for ideas. Richard here is a traveler, a doctor and a man of opportunity. Some might call him a crook, a wanted criminal even, but he really prefers the term entrepreneur. So far he's officially had the displeasure of encountering Cipher Pol agents, Revolutionaries and even one of the (former) Yonkou. So running into some Marines isn't anything unexpected. Interested?

Looking for somebody to RP with! Empty Re: Looking for somebody to RP with!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:53 am
Indeed, I sent you a PM about a possible thread. We can discuss the rest from there on what we can do together, nice to meet you.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord