Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Today at 7:01 amMaxwell[Episode] A unusual meet upWed Apr 24, 2024 1:33 pmRaysha Valentine[Episode] [Transportation] A Grand OpeningMon Apr 22, 2024 3:00 pmSkoll[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:24 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:19 pmGray[Episode] The Bloody ChamberSun Apr 21, 2024 12:31 pmNoah[World Event] A Fool's ErrandSun Apr 21, 2024 6:44 amYumiko[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumSat Apr 20, 2024 5:47 pmGray[Episode] Ancient Blood ArisesSat Apr 20, 2024 4:11 pmNaoki
Go down
Anonymous

Apollo’s Pompokolin (Pompoko Pirates) Empty Apollo’s Pompokolin (Pompoko Pirates)

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:29 am

Apollo’s Pompokolin

Name: Apollo’s Pompokolin, a.k.a. Pompoko Pirates
Faction: Pirates
Number of Members: 162 (4 players, 8 NPCs, 150 nameless grunts)
Strength: 50

Insignia/Jolly Roger:
Apollo’s Pompokolin (Pompoko Pirates) Pompoko-roger2

Motive: The short answer? Seeing the world, experiencing new things, taking anything of value that isn’t nailed to the wall (and even stuff that is if it’s valuable enough), all because it’s there.

In Laurel’s words, the Apollo’s Pompokolin (sometimes called the Pompoko Pirates for shorthand and/or tradition) are a crew of pirates dedicated to unearthing every bit of truth about the world and sharing it with even the lowliest of souls with a festive flair. In her mind, it is a crew that was founded with the hopes of better understanding the world, its geography, its history, and the cultures of the past and present. As such, its ranks are built largely of people of near-insatiable curiosity and a tolerance for kleptomania.

One of Apollo’s Pompokolin’s strongest qualities is its vast and varied resources. As a pirate crew focused primarily on the pursuit of knowledge and pioneering unknown lands, its greatest beneficiaries are other explorers, neutral or Revolutionaries, with whom it freely shares its records. The Xu Fu, in particular, has been lauded (by its own crew, at least) as one of the most robust and multifarious libraries in the world, covering a range of subjects both academic and sundry.

The Void Century and related topics are, of course, especial interest, which is fueled further in no small amount by those who want to find One Piece and learn what, exactly, One Piece actually is. These two factors are, currently, the two main driving forces for the Pompoko Pirates’ endeavors.

Ship: Xu Fu [Link]
Captain: Laurel O’Halloran
First Mate: OPEN
Navigator: Mazin Botros
Shipwright: Sado *
Doctor: Mercy *
Cook: Mercy *(YOU ALMOST KILLED US, WOMAN) OPEN
Engineer: OPEN
Archivist: Sleepy
Musician: Whisper *
Cabin Steward: Whiskeyjack *
Klabautermann: Darling
* The NPCs holding these positions (listed in detail here) are simply there as placeholders. Anyone who wants those positions, or doesn’t mind working alongside the NPCs, do let me know!

Moreover, please feel free to nominate yourself for non-traditional roles in this crew; as mentioned in Motives, we're intended to cater to explorers and eggheads alike, and would love to have multiple people pursuing different fields of study to reflect that.

Last edited by Laurel O’Halloran on Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:31 am; edited 18 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Links & Jolly Roger)
Anonymous

Apollo’s Pompokolin (Pompoko Pirates) Empty Re: Apollo’s Pompokolin (Pompoko Pirates)

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu May 04, 2017 9:45 am
I wonder if I can join your crew as your humble Cook ~
Anonymous

Apollo’s Pompokolin (Pompoko Pirates) Empty Re: Apollo’s Pompokolin (Pompoko Pirates)

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri May 05, 2017 1:40 am
If you don't mind your partner in the kitchen being the mean, ugly sumbitch that he is, I say welcome aboard. lol Any particular desire to have a history with the crew beforehand?
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon May 08, 2017 2:10 pm
It's alright ~ At least I'm not alone but my food definitely taste better lol Yup, I wonder how they meet each other. Probably, their first encounter could be in Loguetown when Laurel visited that small town. Laurel helped in strengthening Hasegawa's desire to be a pirate and he believed Laurel can help him achieve his hunger of fame. ^^
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:42 am
We haven't been able to settle this matter. So do you have any idea how Hasegawa encountered his crew in the past?
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:21 pm
Hit ya up on Discord. Like Brood said on his crew ad, we're working on forming an alliance between our crews; I still have the rough draft of the idea I first had for Hasegawa joining Apollo a couple months ago, but if you wanted to join up with the Primetime Pirates or even carry that plot idea over with Brood, I'd be alright with that.
(Stay strong, James! Never let them know you're crying inside.))
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:34 pm
I'll take Cook. But my secondary Position I desire is First Mate if possible.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord