Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Today at 7:01 amMaxwell[Episode] A unusual meet upWed Apr 24, 2024 1:33 pmRaysha Valentine[Episode] [Transportation] A Grand OpeningMon Apr 22, 2024 3:00 pmSkoll[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:24 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:19 pmGray[Episode] The Bloody ChamberSun Apr 21, 2024 12:31 pmNoah[World Event] A Fool's ErrandSun Apr 21, 2024 6:44 amYumiko[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumSat Apr 20, 2024 5:47 pmGray[Episode] Ancient Blood ArisesSat Apr 20, 2024 4:11 pmNaoki
Go down
Anonymous

Blue Hair Pirates Empty Blue Hair Pirates

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:04 am

Blue Hair Pirates

Name: Blue Hair Pirates
Faction: Pirate
Number of Members: 20 (Grunts), 3 Players
Strength: 25

Insignia/Jolly Roger: Alexa was a very big part of the creation of her crew's particular Jolly Roger. In fact, she was such a big part that her hairstyle is the core added detail. A very simple flag, The Blue Hair Pirate's Jolly Roger is just taking the general design of the jolly roger and adding a very good approximation of the outline of Alexa's own preferred hairstyle to it, which is completely blue on the black flag. Other than that, it could be seen as a very standard jolly roger.
Motive: Admittedly, with Alexa's crew being as newly formed as it is, their goal is quite the obvious one: Find the One Piece. Of course, there are a few rules that Alexa quite adamantly enforces. Due to this, they will not actively attack any ship that doesn't fly a world government or marine flag. And even then, they will usually try to fly under the radar by lowering the jolly roger when heavily armed marine ships near. For now, their goal is to better themselves in preparation of their search for the one piece. The crew itself really is just a 'ragtag' group of people who all have various reasons to leave their homes behind. Of course, Alexa has a hard time not pushing her crew to combat Marines. However, at the end of the day she understands the motive she has set forth well enough to wait until they--and their ship--are more suited to combat and sailing before they go off to actively fight marines, or even attempt to start sailing in the grand line or other harsh seas.

Ship: The Azure Night
Captain: Alexa Icnoyotl
First Mate: Jason Morris* (Previous Owner of The Azure Night)
Navigator: Aldan Pierce*
Shipwright: Edwynne Wright*
Doctor: Dr. Jeanette Coranthal*
Cooks: Alexa Icnoyotl, Charisma Moore*
Ingredient Gatherer: Noir Chevalier
Quartermaster: N/A
Assistant Shipwrights (Carpenter and Boatswain): N/A, N/A
Master Gunners: Alexander Dumas*, Kaia J. Daisuke
Helmsman: Varies from Day to Day
Riggers: Various unlucky crew members*
General Crew Members:
*Represents crew members that can be replaced/npc crew members.

Last edited by Alexa Icnoyotl on Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:44 pm; edited 7 times in total
Anonymous

Blue Hair Pirates Empty Re: Blue Hair Pirates

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:43 am
Hi there, I just wanted to say that if and when I get my stuff approved I would like to join up on your crew if that is alright with you. I don't really care what position you put me at, though first mate Ryoma has a nice ring to it doesn't it.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:34 pm
So, I have done some looking throughout all of your things. I don't think I could put you as the first mate, because that's kinda a plot based thing at the moment. The first mate is the previous owner of our ship. However with Ryoma, given his background as a blacksmith, I could only assume that he knows how to take care of weapons and could properly outfit the crew with what experience he has. Of course, since he wouldn't be able to properly forge anything himself, he would be granted an assistant for proper forging and whatnot.

Therefore, with what all can be seen throughout Ryoma's history, and the martial arts background that he has, it really feels fitting to place him as the Quartermaster, as any blacksmith would at least know how to properly take care of a blade or other weapons.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:20 pm
If that is what my captain wishes then that is what position I shall take. By the way I was only kidding about the first mate thing I realize now that it didn't convey to well through text and I am sorry about that. I shall be the best quartermaster around as long as I get to fight some baddies and continue on the dream of having Ryoma becoming the greatest martial artist in the world, that and to help my captain find the one peice.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:23 pm
Alright. I'll get a topic going as soon as Im home again. Thiugh you might want to talk to Cameron on the site Discord. I hear he's got an idea that sounds fun.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:43 pm
I would like to apply as the navigator. My character will also take the role of a thief/spy and merchant as those are his other big qualities.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:24 pm
As we've already discussed, you have your role on the ship once we've all gone through the necessary topics.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:01 am
If you're interested, Magar (once he's got his stuff approved) could be a good addition to this crew. Being a seasoned fisherman and solo sailor, He could serve as an ingredient gatherer (specializing in fish), Helmsman, extra Navigator, or just a straight up rigging rat and general muscle (once he catches up in some levels). And to sweeten the deal, Magar also happens to have blue hair. It just makes sense.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:38 pm
Well, given how much catching up he'd have to do, I think we'll just have him be the Helmsman, that way Alexa doesn't have to always be the one steering the ship. We'll get you added into the crew in the next part of the Arc we're doing on Karate Island, provided you can show up there.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:29 pm
With Weasel's departure from the site, I have reluctantly removed him from his position in the crew.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:45 pm
Due to his seeming disappearance, Ryoma has been removed from the crew.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord