Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Today at 7:01 amMaxwell[Episode] A unusual meet upWed Apr 24, 2024 1:33 pmRaysha Valentine[Episode] [Transportation] A Grand OpeningMon Apr 22, 2024 3:00 pmSkoll[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:24 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:19 pmGray[Episode] The Bloody ChamberSun Apr 21, 2024 12:31 pmNoah[World Event] A Fool's ErrandSun Apr 21, 2024 6:44 amYumiko[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumSat Apr 20, 2024 5:47 pmGray[Episode] Ancient Blood ArisesSat Apr 20, 2024 4:11 pmNaoki
Go down
Dadmin
Dadmin
Admin
The Admin
Name : The Administrator
Epithet : The Admin
Species : Artificial Intelligence
Faction : Administration
Crew : Administrators
Ship : The Administering
Crew Role : Administrator
Devil Fruit : Admin-Admin Fruit
Bounty :
Income Bonus :
Shop Discount :
Balance :

Revival Dawn is revived once more! Empty Revival Dawn is revived once more!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:40 pm
Revival Dawn is back again!

I know, I know. I'm an asshole for taking so long to come back. It's like Dread says, I'm like a dad who went out for cigarettes and never came back - except I'm fucking back, bitches.
Where the hell were you, Gray?

As some of you may know, I was in college taking Computer Programming. Juggling the site alone while working and studying, along with a few other things, was too much stress for me to handle. One-and-a-half years later, I'm back, having graduated with flying colours - first in my class and second among all of 2019 graduates from our college (Number One was from the Travel and Tourism program v.v).

By the time that I graduated, I already had a permanent job in my field (that's right, I now have "legendary" programming skills to apply to RevDawn *cough* *cough*). Soon after, I also moved out to settle on my own.

With so much going on, I couldn't come back to RevDawn as early as I originally planned to, but it is what it is.

As such, I apologize to all whom I left hanging. I hope that you'll come back to RevDawn with me!

If you're a newcomer, sorry for the rambling on in this announcement and welcome to RevDawn!
What do I get for having waited so long?

Any returning members of RevDawn that had passed the third Pioneers Activity Check (and those who had not made any pioneer claims) will get to keep everything that they owned (your Devil Fruits may be reclaimed though if you take too long to come back). Additionally, we'll likely be doing a bonus event sometime in the future.

I'd also like to hear your suggestions if there are any other incentives you'd like to attract yourselves and newcomers to RevDawn. Also, you'd be helping out a lot if you could spread the word about RevDawn and bring over people. Those who know me, know me to be generous. You help RevDawn, I help you. So, pull out your marketing sticks and get to advertising! I'm thinking about doing an ad on r/onepiece also at some point.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord