Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 8:35 pmVolo Rosso[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:57 amMaxwell[Episode] Corruption of BloodSun Jul 14, 2024 3:51 amYumiko[Episode] Mink-staken IdentityThu Jul 04, 2024 6:28 amYumiko[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSat Jun 29, 2024 9:00 pmGray[Episode] Now, where am I?Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:56 pmGray[Episode] Waking MonstersSat Jun 29, 2024 12:00 pmGray[Abandoned] [Arc] [Tequila Wolf Conquest] The Rotten Lie of Tequila WolfTue Jun 25, 2024 3:23 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Jun 23, 2024 5:11 pmGray
Go down
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox
[Social] 0.1 - Mutual Respect  G7UGK6I
[tracker=/t980-castor-o-nox#4771]
Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku | The Azure Pheasant | Duke Of Lvneel | Saint Nox
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 175lbs
Species : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Blockbuster
Alliance : -
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Role : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector | Pride Sin
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 620,000,000
Quality Score : S
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (To all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.42 (Turf); +0.10 (Blockbuster); +0.20 (To all allies)
Shop Discount : -20%
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 96,000,000
Balance : [bel] 2,470,815,020
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[dreamsneverdie]]
[[bookworm]][[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

[Social] 0.1 - Mutual Respect  Empty [Social] 0.1 - Mutual Respect

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:06 am

blur_on

Bastion The Squire!?

"You've been standing there for over an hour stranger? Are you a friend of the deceased?" the caretaker of the cemetery inquired.

Dressed in a light chainmail bearing the Lvneel family's viking crest, the young squire smirked, fidgeting with the headband around his forehead. It was a painful kind of smile, and it'd be the most genuine expression to come for the remainder of their conversation. It was afternoon going into evening, that time of the day when sun retreats from it's domain to orbit it's glare away from earth.

Regaining composure, the fool in the wide court that would be his stage, assumed his role.

"No. I'm new to this city. Spent most my life in the country-side but after... those monsters attacked Lord Sinclair's outpost... My family and I barely escaped the slaughter." the squire said painfully.

"However. I heard this ladies story today... among the Knights I squire for... and I couldn't help but visit her grave." The squire stated, turning to the caretaker, wincing his eyes, unable to really come up with an expression to suit the mood.

Playing with his beard, a scrubby patch of a thing that hadn't been washed or styled in decades, "Ah. How Terrible. Hopefully the Knights can capture them shortly. Jules... I knew her well. She was a good lass. Best warrior this goddamn' Kingdom ever did had." the caretaker responded.

Clapping his hands once more in a common Eastern ritualistic gesture, showing respect, the squire dropped his flowers by the gravestone, bowing once more before turning to leave.

Shuffling closer to the grave, the keepers eyes opened widely.

"Boy! These flowers... Tulips. They we're her favourite... How did you know that!?" the oldman shouted.

By the time he'd mustered up the breath to shout. Castor had already faded into the distance, almost like a ghost.

"Done paying your respects, Nox?" Newport inquired, gingerly suckling on his cigar like a newborn to it's mama's nipples.

"Don't call me that here V. Our names are Bastion and Igor."
the squire, Castor O. Nox stated.

Swinging his fist towards Castor's head, only to meet air, as the man's head became intangible. Stepping two aback, the headless squire turned whole and smirked.

"Why do I have to be Igor? Somehow I feel like it's a stupid character from one of those damn books of yours." Newport growled.

Gash Gashi Gashi

"You don't read... so you'll never know." Castor stated dryly, almost in a scornful but yet playful manner.

Sighing, "So Bastion. What's the plan? Our last bit got a little messy. I'm a senior citizen boy. Remember I'll help you but I didn't sign up to fight. I'm just a relic from a long gone era." Newport said.

"Says the man who ripped a man's heart out with his fingertips... For now. Even in disguise we shouldn't be seen together. It'll take me six days to fully inspect the Castle Walls. Until then, lay low. Have fun in a brothel for all I care but absolutely, no killing, at least not in a messy fashion and nothing to draw attention to us." Castor instructed.

Picking his nose, "Aye."

Stepping off the cemetry's entry staircase, Castor headed towards the tavern where his Knights had instructed him to meet up without any excuses. The Knights in Lvneel, most of the nobles and even the King's descendend from Viking Families.

The moon sat aloof, watching the measly problems of those blow. It was the kind of night that made alcohol taste richer, food otherworldly and the heat of another bewitching.

Word Count: 574 | Tagged:  @Goldmonger  @Kowasu

Notes: Act 0

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

[tracker=/t1979-dax-morgan#10865]
Name : Dax Morgan
Epithet : Goldmonger
Height : 6'5"
Weight : 250
Species : Human
World Position : Shichibukai (Future)
Crew : Gold | Works
Ship : Cleopatra
Devil Fruit : Goru Goru no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 27,900,000
Income Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Shop Discount : -25%
Balance : [bel] 117,500,000
[[hardboiled]][[berryprinter]]
[[ancientzoan]]x2[[logia]][[firstaidkit]]

[Social] 0.1 - Mutual Respect  Empty Re: [Social] 0.1 - Mutual Respect

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:26 am

The sound of chopping knives and splashing liquids sung out like a chorus to the various solos of curse words flying across the kitchen floor. Several men and women scurried about like mice dancing to the tune, each tasked with their own part to play in the musical. At the head of them was a large dark skinned man covered in gold, his eyes honed in on a gleaming golden knife bouncing up and down as it cleaved its way through the raw vegetables and meats piece by piece. Rhythmically, he sliced and scooped, dumping whatever was chopped into a large pot on the stove; while the smell of fresh baked bread and smoked meats drifted through the air, filling all those who wandered by the restaurants closed doors with an intoxicating feeling of warmth and hunger. It was still the early morning hours and the tavern wouldn’t open until mid-day, however they had just hired a new head chef recently and he demanded that cooking staff report before dawn to prepare. He was strict and brash, expecting only perfection to be served to those they fed. Each day creating an entirely new menu to attract and serve to the patrons of the tavern and in the short time since he had started, business had increased tenfold.

"Ayo!" Dax Shouted out, commanding the attention of the entire room, "I need the brisket done by 4 for dinner, the jambalaya is on, it'll be good to go by 3 just stir and season it.." He paused glaring at a particularly pale skinned and meek looking assistant chef tucked away in the corner of the room, "Do not forget to fucking season it." and with that, Dax took his leave to the back room to nap the few hours away while the sous chef's prepared the rest.

Several hours passed before Dax reawoke from his nap, at this point the tavern was open and bustling with business. People from all over town had gathered inside, everyone from the local Lvneel knights too far away aristocrats had come just to try some of now seemingly legendary foods. The golden man wandered out of the back room and into the kitchen with a yawn, his employees hustling and bustling their way around, trying desperately to keep up with every order. Rubbing his eyes, Dax carefully knifed his large frame through the tight kitchen until he came to the jambalaya pot, he grabbed a ladle and scooped out a small portion and slurped it up before handing the ladle to one of the workers running by. He yawned once more and rubbed his eyes before wandering out onto the tavern floor, pushing passed those who didn’t already move out of his way before coming to the bar. He reached over the counter and grabbed a bottle of whiskey, uncorking it with his golden incisor and spitting it across the room and into the crowd. Dax threw his head back and put the bottle to his lips, sending half the bottle down his gullet in just a few seconds. With a refreshing sigh, he slammed the bottle onto the counter and spun around on the bar stool so he faced the crowd. Glances immediately darted away, as they had all been staring at the gold covered man since he had entered the room. Dax reached for the bottle once more only to find it wasn't where he had left it, with a quick spin he was facing the bar once more and was greeted by an angry old woman's face.

"Keep yer grubby mitts off me liquor boyo, I don’t care how good yer cooking is you pay just like everyone else!" She hollered before slugging down the last half of the whiskey, putting it away even quicker than Dax had done.

"C'mon ya hag, without me you'd be outta business." The Goldmonger huffed in retaliation, "Aint like anybody comes here to see you."

"Now lookie here boyo!" She yelled, smashing the bottle on the counter and pointing the jagged edges at the dark skinned man. Dax glanced at the bottle and then back at the women, smirking a devilish golden smile before grabbing the woman's wrist, he pulled the bottle towards himself until it cut into his chest, sending crimson droplets running down his glistening mocha skin. The old woman dropped the bottle and gave the young man a disgusted look before storming off.

"Bwhahahahahahaha!" Dax boomed loudly before grabbed another bottle of liquor from behind the counter and making his way to an empty table in the back of the bar.

Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:26 pm

blur_on

Bastion The Squire!?

Mentally prepping himself, Castor took his time walking towards the rendezvous point.

"Eh. You invited that weird squire from today?" one of the Knights exclaimed.

Laughing uncontrollably, "Of course I did. He's hilarious. No matter how many times you hit him-" the long haired blonde Knight exclaimed, unable to finish his sentence due to being choked up in laughter. "He gets back up and stutters 'A-a-nything else sir?'" the blondie concluded chuckling.

The last Knight was silent for the most of the walk but once the topic of the odd squire came up, his mood changed.  

"Something about him is odd. Today... During his spar. I got an aura about him. Like a caged lion... No... Something much more sinister... Fresh from the Savannah. My Viking blood boiled, before I knew it. I motioned for my ax-" the taller muscular Knight stated.

Interjecting, "We'll keep an eye on him." The blonde knight stated.

Pouting, "Ya'll are tripping. That kids a pipsqueak compared to us. I can't wait to have him carry us back home after getting shitfaced tonight. Remember our bet? The first one to pass out, passes up on Countess Liana." the first knight, a tall lanky man with dingy ginger hair.

The look on each Knights face tensed immensely.

"Yeah."

At the bar, the formerly disguised Countess that wanted to taste the new chef in the capital's hand, shed her disguise piece by piece as her spoon ravished it's bowls contents.

"This jambalaya... is heavenly!"
the Countess exclaimed momentarily loosing her Princess like composure. "Butler! Bring me the man who prepared this food... Even our world renowned chefs at my manor haven't ever produced food like this before." Liana, Countess of the Frankish King's Lineage.

Everything about Countess Liana was beautiful. Long lashes, curly flowing hair cutting off perfectly at her slim waist, and even her personality was a model of modern Madonnas. She was every man's dream and more, and she was one that many Knights in the Kingdom wanted to bed.

Clenching his jaw anticipation, the lanky Knight popped Castor in his jaw. The Three Eye navigators body hit the floor like a bag of cement being tossed around a construction site. Climbing up from his descent almost instantly, Castor's obessession of playing the role of lackey was almost broken momentarily by a slight stint of anger.

"Shall we go and drink Sire?" Castor said, grinning broadly.

A chill went down each man's spine, especially that of the man who delivered the blow. There was an ominous flare about the meek gesture that left a burning sensation in each of their stomach's.

"Tsk. Almost broke character and slaughtered them." Castor thought, sweating slightly.

Eventually the lot stumbled across the small pub that was booming with business and especially that of the young maidens in the Kingdom. Grinning perversely to themselves, the lot put on their most nobles of faces and skipped the line stretching upon the tens outside the bar.  Trailing behind them in a lackey like fashion was their squire Bastion, with a freshly decked eye from the lots abuse.

Almost instantly, the men's eyes fell upon the Countess and like all men with huge egos, the Knights strutted their authority and demanded seating. As close to Countess Liana, of course, as possible. Wanting no problems with the Knights, the owner complied.

It was at this point that Liana had professed her admiration and compliments to the chef. Sticking his fork into an adjacent diners bowl, the Blonde Knight sampled the patron's dish.

"Eck. Disgusting. Seriously Liana. The Montblanc Family Chefs are ten times better than anything a backwater pub 'cook' could throw together." The Knight declared bursting out into laughter.

Word Count: 616 | Tagged:  @Goldmonger  @Kowasu

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:20 pm
Dax sat in the corner of the tavern, slugging down the second bottle of whiskey, this time keeping it all to himself. He listened to the young woman surrounded by servants enjoy his food, it brought a slight smile to his face, though it faded quite quickly as his disdain for royalty crept up inside of him. Dax kicked his feet up onto the table and titled his chair back. Though the young man drank quite heavily and often, he had very little tolerance for the poison, he was feeling the effects of the drink quite heavily at this point. The skin on his face was flushed and his eyes slightly squinted, the euphoria of a good job done flushed over him. Nothing could possibly ruin this feeling he thought to himself when the almost orgasmic moment was interrupted by a group of knights bursting into the bar. The golden man gave them a passing glance before attempting to resume his moment of bliss with another swig of liquor, when the taboo words were uttered.

Stumbling to his feet, Dax moved towards the table full of knights, servant and bodyguards. With the grace of a bull he pinballed his way across the room, bouncing off chairs, tables, and bystanders enroute to a man who had just made his last mistake. The rage was swelling inside of the mocha skinned young man, so much so that his face began to flush red and the veins along his muscular body began to bulge. His grip so tight that cracks bean to ripple across the glass bottle in his hand. Until finally, Dax upon the man who had just took his last breath, his hand shot out towards the knights shoulder with enough strength to rip the man's arm clean off, the bloodlust of a beast oozed off the man as he fell to the ground in drunken sleep. Hitting the wood floor like a ton of bricks. One of the waiters had seen the event unfold and hurried over, grabbing up the large man with the help of another, "We apologize sir, he was drunk and fell over!  It won't happen again!" He blurted out, as the two men absconded with the dreadhead a quickly as he seemed to have come to the knight, he was none the wiser his life was almost forfeit. Dax was taken to the back room where his naps were had, the staff had become accustomed to this sort of thing wit their new head chef, having set various contingency plans for these eat events.
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:12 pm

blur_on

Bastion The Squire!?

As soon as the distasteful words left the Knights mouth, before Liana could've even reprimanded him, the strange man drenched in gold came b-lining towards their seating area at the back of the bar. Each of the Knights clutched for their weapons, though they hadn't drunk a single drop of alcohol, they were livid and hot blooded in nature. Especially since they knew murder was part of the job description in the day of a Knight's schedule. However, only Castor truly sensed the fierce aura that shrouded the gold draped lad.

The kitchen staff anticipated the reaction and everyone took motion to prevent the rampage from occurring. Curious, Castor broke away from the pack, scanning the room for another patron who'd ordered a similar plating. Grabbing spare cutlery, the squire dug into the rice, perfectly seasoned, chalked filled with bright vegetables and various chunks of meat cutlets.

Before the spoon even touched his lips, the aroma alone left the usually extremely reserved explorer, drooling profusely. Then, the explosion occurred.

"A cook who can produce such harmonious flavours... and yet... possess such wicked energy. This guys interesting indeed."

Flavors so rich that when the man was definitely in close enough promixity to hear, he'd exclaim:

"It seems much like your taste in women, you have a terrible sense of taste for cuisine too, My Lord. This dish... is delicious. The only thing disgusting here is your seeming jealousy of this young cook... Surely it couldn't be because the lady here complimented him. No. My Lord isn't such a small man." Castor said firmly, dropping his guise momentarily.

Everyone within the Knight's group froze, accept for Countess Liana who was riveted in tears as a result of laughter from the squire's words.

"Well said young squire." The Countess endeared, sliding her chair backwards to stand.

Furious, the Knight had to tame himself in not striking the squire for embarrassing him in public, nonetheless in the prescience of the Countess.

"Ah. It seems my appetite has been ruined. Butler. Leave the chef a handsome tip. I'll be in the carriage." Liana commanded.

Walking towards the squire, she'd rest her hand on his left shoulder, "I know very well how the Montblanc boys treate their squires... If any harm is to come of you due to these men's hands in regards to speaking your mind tonight... Send me a raven. I'll be sure to take appropriate action. Maybe we should have dinner sometime... Young Scribe- Ah. What is your name!? I'm Countess Liana. It'd be delighted to know." she rambled on.

"Bastion ma'am. No last or middle. An orphan I am." Castor declared, resuming character, lapping his right hand horizontally across his chest, entering into a bow.

Hours later, after the Countess had left, the knights upset at the outcome, drank their sorrows and then some in their weight in booze.

"That bitch! She thinks because her father is a famous Viking... She could talk to us anyhow. We we're chosen by Sinclair himself to serve!" the blonde haired knight exclaimed.

Grabbing the squire by his collar, hiccuping constantly, "It's your fault brat. If it wasn't for the Countess kindness, I would've took you out to the alley and given you a firm scolding hours ago!" the lanky knight screamed in frustration.

Smirking creepily, "Scribe. You've done us a massive dishonor. Since it seems we can't exact our revenge ourselves... I just had a brilliant idea. The Pits. If you can win at least one fight and entertain us. We'll forgive tonight!" the most muscular of the knights exclaimed. The group broke out into laughter, in their eyes, the squire wouldn't even last a few seconds.

Sighing, the squire sipped his ale.

"Deal. If I win, I'll take an index finger from each of you." Castor said in a joking manner, smiling smugly.

The men continued to laugh, whether it be the alcohol or bewilderment at the squires statement, they simply complied, brushing off the statement of ramblings of a soon to be dead man.

Word Count: 664 | Tagged:  @Goldmonger  @Kowasu

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:18 pm

Dax had awoken from his liquor induced coma a few hours later, the knights had been long gone by this time. Still reeling from what the blonde had said, the young man stormed out of the restaurant and down the road. He walked for around thirty minutes until he reached a a large purple coliseum like structure on the outskirts of town. The roar of the crowd and clanging of metal echoed through the halls as Dax walked barefoot down the winding corridors and down several flights of steps until he came to a dark and dreary underground venue. This what far from the main event, no this was the scum of the earth gathered in one place to watch two men beat each other two death in a dirt pit ring with seven foot wooden walls surrounding it. The crowds hung off the alls and over the fights, pushing and spitting at the one they bet against, waving their tickets in the air like stock brokers on wall street. Dax was a regular here, having gone undefeated since arriving in town, he was known as the "Goldmonger" down here and he was the fiercest of all the monsters that made their homes here. As he cut through the crowd, the bystanders whispered his name in fear, while some shouted their thanks for winning them some money from a past fight. None of it mattered to the young gold clad man at this point he was sober and angry, and needed a way to blow off some steam. He approached the bookies booth and tapped his knuckle on the wood, making a rhythmic knocking sound. "Ayo" He motioned towards the portly fellow behind the window.

"Oh..OH! Mr. Goldmonger..s-sir…how're you today, looking to make some bets Maybe enter a fight or two? Eh?" Fat Tony responded, his nervousness quickly giving way to his charismatic attitude after the prospect of a good show crossed his mind.

"I'll take all of them.." Dax snapped back.

"y-Yes Sir!" Fat Tony hastily responded, grabbing several papers to make the changes immediately. Dax took his leave and went to the fighters room, it was a disgusting little locker room that looked like it hadnt been cleaned since the place was built. Every match he chose the same locker, three own on the left from the back of the room, he placed the old man's coat and his bag o' gold inside of the locker and shut the door. He walked down a dark tunnel and around a corner until he came to a wooden dead end. Suddenly the wall lifted up, revealing entry to the dirt pit arena. Dax entered to a thunderous applause and like the natural showman he was, he bathed in it, "You scumbag motherfuckers ready for a fucking show?!" He shouted, walking the perimeter of the ring throwing his hands up and down to get the crowd going before retaking his place on the back side of the ring across from where he opponent now entered. In walked a middle aged man whos muscle bound body was riddled with scars, he wa slightly smaller than Dax and had long white hair pulled back into a pony tail.

"ATTENTION EVERYBODY!! ARE YOU READY TO TUMBLE??" The announcer interjected over the loud speaker, IN THIS CORNER, WE HAVE THE GALLANT, THE GOLDEN, THE UNDEFEATED!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLDMONGER!!!" The crowd erupted once more, chants and cheers, whistles and screams the entire house echoed for the golden boy. "AND IN THIS CORNER, WE HAVE THE VETERAN OF A 1,000 WARS, THE GREAT MERLIN!!" The old man practiced shadow martial arts as his name was announced, though there were cheers, they were nothing like Dax had received from the crowd. "ARE! YOU! READY!?!FFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHT!!" And with the signal, Merlin swiftly charged at Dax, unleashing a barrage of punches to the man's abdomen. Without missing a beat the veteran swiftly transition to a high kik to side of Dax's head, sending him flying into the wall with such force it shook the stands above.

"You should give up now boy, your one hundred years too young to fight me." Merlin boasted, readying himself for another attack as Dax sat up from the dirt, wiping blood off his cheek. Goldmonger looked down at the smeared blood on his hand and grinned sinisterly, his golden incisors catching the light from above.

"You know, you hit like a bitch." Dax snickered back, "Its kinda sad really." he sighed, dusting his pants off as he stood up completely. The veteran dashed forward in anger, attempting to strike Dax's sides with heavy chops. Dax pinched down on Merlin's arms with his own, giving him a smirk before slamming his forehead into the bridge of the old man's nose, causing him to stumble back as Dax released him. In that moment, Dax clapped both hands onto the veterans ears with enough force to knock the man of his equilibrium, forcing the man to the ground. In seconds, the pirate was on top of the veteran like a beast on its prey, he grasped his hands onto the sides of the man's head and drove his thumbs into the older man's eyes. Screams filled the arena and dulled the crowd for a moment, for only did the screams stop and life leave the veterans body did the crowd erupt in Goldmonger chants one more. Dax stood up, bloodied hands to the sky and howled like an animal, before returning back to dark corridor from which he came.

Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:40 am

blur_on

Bastion The Squire!?

The process was almost a blur to him. One minute he was watching his seniors chug ale at the pub, the next minute they were sneaking out of the Capital towards a seemingly abandoned coliseum. Everyone knew what happened there after hours, the famous Fight Pits.

While two of the knights guarded so Castor wouldn't try to flee, the most muscle bound of the lot went to sign Castor up for his first fight. The booker took one look at the headband wearing squire and knew he had the perfect opportunity to showcase a slaughter fest tonight.

His more hardcore fans would've definitely bet in his personal horse, a gigantic Long Arm's Man by the name of Hiroshi. The monster of a man stood at 11ft tall and weighed at least that of four horse drawn carriages. Regardless of the disparity, the match was booked. The opponents were shown to each other and escorted to their selected locker rooms.

The loud ruckus crowd definitely peaked Castor's attention, entering into his intangible state, he'd traverse through the stone building, manifesting himself in the heart of the rioting crowd at the slaughter that was about to occur.

"Ah." Castor exclaimed internally. "It's the cook from the pub." Castor stated.

Immediately recognizing the punk rock cook's theme style of dress, the squire assessed the two compettiors. Without a moments notice after introductions, the man called Merlin pummeled the cook with a barrage of punches. Castor sat patiently counting the seconds in this match before reaching its conclusion.  The cook was sent flying into the wall with a high jump kick, as the crowd winced at the edge of their seats, Castor simply smirked quietly. The end sequenced followed shortly after.

The cook thumb's reduced the seemingly impending behemoth of a man into submission robbing his vision, after series of wicked blows to Merlin's head. The crowd was in awe, the Mighty Merlin had fallen. Whistling due to being immensely impressed, Castor sunk into the ground once more in lightning form, traversing the walls towards the fighters locker room. Stopping short in the Coliseum's Passageways which lead to the arena.  

Pressing against the wall, he'd wait for the chef to exit the arena and the moment they'd make eye contact:

"Watch my match next. I was counting... It took you two minutes to win. I'll finish in 1 minute tops." Castor stated before morphing back into the shadows.

"NEXXXT UP. WE HAVE A SPECTACLE FOR YOU TO WITNESS. ITS ANOTHER BLOOD BATH WITH OUR CROWD FAV. HIROSHI!" the announcer shouted. The noise that filled the coliseum was electrifying. Cheers in regards to the man's previous track record, left the stands boom with enthusiasm, chanting the murderers epithet, Blood Bath. The mood was set, Castor was ushered into the arena, and the crowd was ready to watch the shrimp of a man get ripped apart limb from limb. Arrogantly watching from the stands would be the Knights who signed Castor to his destiny.

"AND FOR THE FIRST TIME TO OUR ARENA. THE SHRIMP TO BE SQUASHED! GIVE IT UP FOR BASTION!" the announcer declared. Confused slightly by the name he was called, Castor still continued with the charade, blushing that he'd almost forgotten his own fake name.

"FIGHT!"

It'd happen in literal seconds and only those with sharp enough eyes or knew what they we're looking for would see.

"After this... It's no use. I'll have to kill those Knights." Castor said, murmuring to himself. Like a flicker of lightning in the sky, the next thing the crowd saw was indeed something to be witnessed. Transforming into his partial lightning form, Castor extended his hand in a Larriot fashion and dashed off. Aiming for the massive man's jugular, the motion beheaded the giant instantly. Leaving gambler's and naysayers speechless.

Most of all in attendance, the Knights that Castor had been understudying for. Cranking his neck, the announcer mumbled on the microphone momentarily before declaring Hiroshi as deceased and Bastion as the new guy to beat.

Fear is an interesting emotion. The moment Hiroshi's body hit the floor, the words of promising the squire, an index finger each filled the knight's mind, in a very haunting manner. They could only think to run but Castor was already trailing them in his elemental form. Dashing out of the coliseum frantically, Castor reformed in his human form on the Upper Deck, chasing the knights out into woods.

Emerging from a nearby tree, blocking their escape route.

"I believe I'm owed a finger each gentlemen. You're a long way away from home too." Castor stated, removing his headband to reveal his Third Eye. Letting down his hair to flow freely, almost instantly the Knights knew who the man was. Responsible for the burning of Port Sinclair, Captain of the Nox Pirates, Castor O. Nox.

Word Count: 796 | Tagged:  @Goldmonger  @Kowasu

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:45 am
As Dax walked down the dark corridor, an ant of man passed by him, remarking something particularly snarky that caught the man's attention. The words sat with him in an odd sort of way, not quite striking a nerve but doing enough to merit a response of sorts. He turned back over his shoulder, "Aint no fucking fun in an unfair fight my guy~" Dax whistled happily in response as he continued the tune down the hall an back to the locker room. As he entered the room and collected his things, something inside of him was urging him back to ring, he just couldn’t shake the image of the piss ant he walked by earlier. Instinctively, Dax was like a beast, one that could sense the danger that the small little squire presented, it burned a fire in his belly like few others had. Relishing at the thought, he grabbed his stuff and made his way to the main floor, deciding to bail on the remaining fights. He knifed his way through the crowd to get a good look at the fight. Once there, he had a front row seat to what he considered the most boring match ever, completely one sided with no hope of an upset, it was complete domination by the shrimp. Though, what intrigued him was the way he finished the match. Thanks to the gold dust throughout the room, Dax didn't miss a single move that the lightning boy made. He quickly followed the elemental ghost as it dashed out of the pits and into the forest. Though speed was far from the Goldmonger's forte, he managed to tale the knights close enough to avoid being seen.

Outstretching his hand to the side, gold began to melt off like water and drip onto the ground next to him. The puddle of molten yellow liquid began to bubble and grow, shaping itself into a large cat-like beast. Dax grinned viciously, salivating at the idea of fighting with the lad. And with a single motion, the beast dashed off into the darkness, moving identically to the stealth predator it resembled. The beast prowled closer and closer to the group, lurking in the shadows waiting for its chance to pounce. The sounds of voices could be heard from Dax's point, though they couldn't quite be made out.

The beast lurked closer, silent footsteps and a lack of bloodlust made it nearly impossible to detect, giving off less signs of life than a tree. In seconds it was upon and in the same amount of time, the beast was gone, erupting into a cloud of gold dust particles, bathing anything and everything in the metal alloy. "Ayo!" A voice could be heard coming from the shadows, "That's a pretty neat fucking trick you got there, bub." Dax barked, slowing emerging from the shadows, the remaining gold on his body glistening in the moon light as he dropped his duffle bag, spilling a large amount of golden sand onto the ground. "I got a few of my own." He smirked arrogantly, raising up his hands as if to challenge the shrimp. The group of knights stood frozen, the bloodlust from the man feeling like a beast having its teeth to their necks, with one wrong move spelling the end for their lives.
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:20 am

blur_on

Castor Meets Dax!

This night was shaping up to be very intriguing. It'd had to be the first kill in awhile that got Castor's juices flowing. Unfortunately, he'd left both Summer Rain and Iris with Newport, as carrying around his weapons while undercover would've proven to be complicated. Castor heard the man all to well but at first he didn't even respond, he was more curious as to what was the gold coloured dust that mysteriously permeated the area.

Rubbing his fingers together:

"What in the world is this?" Castor exclaimed, puzzled by the bizarre sensation.

The scene metaphorically was like three rabbits getting caught between a Lion and a Dragon. Finally choosing to respond to the man, "You're the cook from the pub. That look in your eyes... You reek of bloodlust." Castor declared grinning broadly. "The food was delicious. It'd be bad manners to kill a man with talent like yours. Assuming I could get it done unscathed." Castor concluded releasing a small charge of electricity around both his hands.

As the electricity flickered, Castor noticed it'd began to conduct with the particles in area. "So it's made from a metal... Could it be aluminum... or gold?" Castor thought to himself. Instantly understanding the situation afoot, the three Knights began to back away slowly, in attempts of fleeing the scene unscathed.

Gashi Gashi Gashi

Castor laughed, extending his finger towards the blonde haired Knight, lining up an angle aiming directly towards his temple. "Oi. Where do you think you lot are going?" Castor declared menacingly. Firing off a lightning bolt from his index finger, Castor struck a marble sized hole through the Knights forehead. "For the sake of my goals here on Lvneel... I can't let you leave here alive. Hey, Goldie. I have a feeling us fighting would draw unnecessary attention that I don't want. My name is Castor O. Nox. I'm a pirate. Here's our game. The first person to score the next kill wins. If you damage their armour you loose. Loser buys the winner a Jug of Sake." Castor declared.

It was a peculiar thing. The aura between the two strangers. Would the Golden Cook even take his challenge seriously?

Word Count: 352 | Tagged:  @Goldmonger  @Kowasu

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:25 pm
The blonde man mattered little to him now, the insult he had done his cooking had burned so deep he wouldn’t forget it, until he became fixated on the man known as Castor. His value far outweighed some backwoods knight with no taste in the goldmongers eyes. Dax snickered at the man's proposition before breaking out into a full on laugh, "Bwhahahaha" He boomed, the golden fangs glimmering in the light as he smiled, before gazing back towards the man known as Castor. Dax raised his hand up and snapped, causing the knights to reel in pain, clutching at their skulls. Their screams echoed through the woods, throwing themselves to the ground, tossing and turning, until liquid gold began to bubble out from their eyes and mouths, it dripped from their noses like a bleed that wouldn’t clot. Until they stopped moving all together and metal hardened. "I really don’t give two shits about your goals ya little fuck, but I am particularly interested in killing ya.."  He smiled viciously. "Though, I appreciate the compliment my guy.~" Using his powers, he began to slowly manipulate the gold dust that covered his opponents, having it slowly creep across the pirates flesh, hardening as it spread.

"Now let's see that power you seem to be so fucking proud of.'' The beast barked.
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:02 pm

blur_on

Castor Meets Dax!

Gashi Gashi Gashi

The smile on Castor's face broadened as the man so openly rejected his offer, or more so, complied too quickly, finishing off the two Knights in one fatal strike.

It'd be at the moment that the last inch of gold covered the Knights body that Castor would make his move. Stooping down, he'd draw the blade at the Knights waist, springing off in the direction of the Golden Magician, Castor began to accelerate however, his stride was significantly slower than usual, offsetting the pace of his attack.

"My body feels heavy... This little-" Castor thought to himself, still managing to close the difference between them. Swinging the blade towards the man's neck, however, he'd release his grip on the blade, several inches before impact, discharging a massive electrical field, a dome wide enough to encapsulate them both.

"1,000,000 Vari Jolt." Castor exclaimed.  

It wasn't that Castor planned on not finishing his sword swing, the gold dust had encapsulated his body to the point that his joints had frozen in his solid state. Releasing this, the Captain aborted his strike, diverting to using his logia powers.

Word Count: 188| Tagged:  @Goldmonger  @Kowasu

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:39 pm
As the battle began to unfold, Dax grew more and more beast like in attitude. His smiles turned to snarls and his yelling turned to barking and the bloodlust inside of him boiled all the more fiercely. How such a small creature could pose such a large danger, it captivated the young man. Goldmonger had an eye for value, and right now in his eyes he felt that he found something of a unimaginable worth.

Dax recognized the uneasiness in which the swordsman charged, his opponent clearly feeling the slowing effects of the gold on his body. But the goldmonger soon felt the effects of the electrical current surging though his body. What in reality was only a few seconds, felt like a few minutes to the golden clad lad, until he was finally free from the charge. He jumped back and filled the newly created gap with a wall of gold dust, which promptly fire off several chunks of solid gold at Castor. "Woooooo~!" He shouted, "That was one hell of 'a wake up!" Dax snarked, gathering gold dust onto his hands, forming golden claws on his fingers. "Lets kick it up a notch now, ya little shit~!" He whistled sadistically. Hoping to see more of this power the man possessed.
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:35 am

blur_on

Castor Meets Dax!

As the cook retreated momentarily, Castor stood in awe at the fact he was still conscious and rearing to fight.

"Usually 1,000,000 Vari is enough to put out the wildest of beasts... You're interesting. I really like you now." Castor declared grinning, cranking his fingers. "I guess I'll have to show you the difference between us clearly."

A slight pressure at first seemed from the man's small figure but in an instant the pressure increased, as if a person had turned the volume on a loud boom box from zero to it's highest volume in two flicks of the wrist. A sweeping ring of this pressure expanded, gushing over the surrounding area, putting asleep evening the lurking beast predators that'd been watching the men's conflict from the shadows.

Some called it the Conquerors Color. The fact that Castor had decided to reveal this skill which Newport told him to keep a secret under any means, clearly showed, even if Dax didn't know it, the amount of respect Castor held for him. It was a subjugating aura, and the moment it took it's effect on Dax, Castor would wait until he'd regain conciousness to make his next statement in their new story.

The gold had frozen up to Castor's neck in a golden cast at this point, from beneath this cast, Castor's presence was similar to that of a caged lion, no, something more other worldly. Entering into his intangible state, Castor ran this electricity through the cast that inhibited his movement, increasing the heat of the air around him, to temperatures that melted the gold to puddles around his feet.

The moment the cook's conscious would come to:

"You surviving my lightning and snarling for more... You're crazy. I'm a straight shooter. Like a sniper... or maybe... train track. No, that joke won't work. Goldie. Join my crew. I want you to be my first mate. If we team up-" Castor paused momentarily, the smile on his face widening.

"I promise you. They'll never be another boring day." Castor concluded.

"However... There's catch." Castor said pointing to his scarred third eye, his joyful demeanor turning serious instantly.

"I want you to understand that saying yes means joining the crew of the man that's despised by the world because of my race. Tons of people will gawk at us for who I am and my bad reputation. I'm not a saint either. I will kill if necessary to accomplish my goals. Are you find with being labelled at the worst of times, a demon?" Castor stated bluntly.

Word Count: 413| Tagged:  @Goldmonger  @Kowasu

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:21 pm
For just a moment, a sense of power rushed over the young man, a calming, yet dangerous feeling completely submerging him. Dax felt his consciousness slip as his body hit the ground, the gold dust in the air falling with him. It would be a few minutes before the man would regain his wits and be restored to fully working faculties and when he came too, he saw Castor sitting on a tree stump surrounded by a hardened puddles of gold and a layer of dust on the forest floor. Dax snickered as he sat up and glared at Castor, "You cheeky little magician fuck." He said before bursting into laughter, rising to his feet, now towering over the little three eyed man. Dax sighed and extended out his hands, gathering all the gold in the area in a large solid orb before dispersing it back between his bag o' gold and his jewelry. Turning his attention back to Castor, "I don’t think killin is gonna be an issue, considering the only reason I'm taggin along with ya is to kill your little ass." Dax snarled back in response to the question posed by his new captain, if only temporarily to him. "So if you're cool with having a beast constantly at your throat, I think we can have a good time, even if only for alittle while~" Dax whistled maliciously, bearing his golden fangs at the smaller man. While Castor answered, he turned and moved towards where he had dropped his coat and duffel bag earlier. "Also, was that supposed to be a joke?" Dax paused and looked back over his shoulder, "Cause that was pretty fuckin terrible." He finished bluntly, before turning back to finish collecting his things.

Dax finished up and walked the ten or so feet back to the three eyed man and gave him a cold, stern look, "and if you really think just having a third eye makes you a freak, then you aint seen real ones.." After uttering the last word it was like a flipped switched and he was back to his normal self. "Now then cap'n what's the plan~?" He hummed sarcastically.
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:06 pm

blur_on

Castor Meets Dax!

Gashi Gashi Gashi

"Even after I knocked you out... You're still trying to kill me. You're one crazy lad, I'll give you that." Castor stated smirking. Hopping off of the tree stump, the man's response towards his race was more or less what he'd expected from the Cook at this point but it was the most crazy comment he'd made yet. "My jokes are things of class." Castor stated pouting in a very unenergetic manner. "Anytime you question my authority, feel free to come at me. What we're about to do... I rather not have any yes men around me." Castor stated.

"The plan. I don't know you well enough to trust you with that yet. For now, we're going to accomplish two things before morning breaks. One. Can you replicate the armour those Knights were wearing with your witchcraft? Two. We're going to kill a few in attendance at the fight pits. I need witnesses... to place myself in the capital. We'll be playing dress up after, I hope your not against a little acting." Castor explained, as he'd walk over to the Knight he killed, salvaging his armour.

"If you can. Make some armour for me too." Castor said grinning broadly with sparkles in his eyes.

Returning to the fight pits, the meancing aura that oozed off Nox was enough to bring the weak of heart to their knees. One by one, he'd seal off the exits and entrances in the coliseum, dividing the work between him and Goldie. Leaving his face exposed, wearing his regular Hakuma, Castor's hands sparked azure, flickering through the West end stands, electrocuting each person in attendance as he'd whisper tag. Castor wasn't a saint but women and children we're left untouched in his conquest. Whether the Cook decided to follow suit was his decision.

Blood drained slowly from the corpses like thick molasses freshly drawn from summers fold. Many of the bodies convulsed, causing basic functions to cease. Urine and feces stained the victims undergarments, the scent pungent, like a firm right hook from a trained boxer, it struck anyone in it's vacinities nostrils. Many scowered and hid, but every adult was left motionless that came in contact with Nox. With Castor's electro-radio in affect, every breath, screech and pant directed him to his prey.

Within hours, over a hundred were left dead and many others severely injured. Sitting in the pit of the coliseum on a anthill pile of corpse, the Three Eyed whispered an ominous tune. He'd wait until the Cook had his fill of the festivities as the stain of blood on his Hakama, left the blackened cotton product, crimson from it's mix.  

Taking the announcers microphone, Castor pried the sound maker from his now, cold corpse.

"Tell the King and his stooges of tonight. The Nox Pirates leave these bodies as our declaration of War." Castor announced through the microphone. Anyone who was left alive, dared not too look at the Sadom and Gamorah before them, in fear of turning to pillars of salt. Shattering the Den Den, Castor slid down the bodies like a slippy slide.

"I'll need a mask too, Goldie."

Word Count: 525| Tagged:  @Goldmonger  @Kowasu

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:26 pm
"Authority? Plans..?" Dax questioned, "I don’t give two fucks about all that my guy, I said I would tag along to get another chance at killin ya." Dax paused for an uninterested yawn before continuing, "Anything other than I'm doing out of the kindness of my big ole fuckin heart~." He mused whimsically. The pair then strutted back the way they had come, eventually coming back upon the pits.

Like a beast Dax could smell the bloodlust on Castor when they arrived, it was intoxicating. Grinning, he watched the little man rain down a god's wrath upon those in attendance, each one glowing a purple hue before spilling out trails of shiny crimson onto the dirt floors. In the ensuing chaos, Dax swaggered through the massacre, whistling an uplifting tune as he made his way to the bookies stand. He saw Fat Tony dead on the ground, his eyes were white with trails of blood running down his cheeks, Dax knelt over and reached for the man. He ran the dead man's pockets, pulling out a coin purse and several documents. Dax shoved the coin purse to his nose and huffed deeply before letting out a euphoric sigh. A snarled grin brandished itself across the mocha skinned beasts face before dumping out the coins into his hand. As the coins touched his skin, Dax developed an immediate connection to them, morphing them into liquid that ran up his arm like a small animal before fusing itself into his jewelry.  Standing back up, Dax moved a few feet and placed his hand on the vault door and slowly dragged it downwards. "Simple enough." He mumbled before kneeling down once more and sent gold dust into the tiny scratches and faults inside of the mechanical door. Once inside, Dax manipulated the gold to break open the door by rapidly expanding the golden alloy using golds innate malleablility. Once the doors structural integrity was compromised, the feral beast used his strength to rip it open the rest of the way. One look inside and Dax's eyes lit up, inside sat piles and piles of loose, unorganized pieces of gold and beli. Amongst the chorus of screaming victims, Dax took his clothes off piece by piece until uniting in a lovers embrace with the pile of gold. His nude body caressing each and every piece in a most sexual manner, his third leg dragging across its fair share of the metal.

Dax heard Castor finishing off the last of the pit goers, emerging from the vault in full modesty third leg swinging as he walked. He moved towards the little man and placing his right hand two inches from Castor's chest. Suddenly, liquid gold enveloped Castor's form, twisting and turning, like a snake writhing in agony before solidifying into suit of armor. The suit was not just a typical knights armor, Dax used his traveled knowledge of the world and its cultures, along with his own personal sense of style and flair to forge its unique look. Creating a magnificent suit that harkened back towards the culture of a far off land, known for its samurai and strange ways. The helm had a large a-symmetrical crescent moon shape on the forehead and a golden mask covering the lower half of Castor's face that took the shape of a wolf's snarling snout. In a further attempt to conceal the boys identity, Dax forged the boots special, adding 4 inches to the captains height. Dax then placed his left hand over his chest in the same manner he had done for Castor, once again in seconds, the gold had covered his entire person before reforming into a barbaric, almost savage like style armor that left much of his muscles exposed. The shoulders took the forms of eagle heads and the helm resembled that of a jaguar that shaded much of his upper face while the lower "jaw" was connected to the neck armor and curved up around his jawline. The gauntlets and boots were clawed, while the shin and arm guards had curved blades emitting from them. After he finished, Dax collected the gold and his clothes from the vault and smirked at his newfound captain, gesturing his hand towards the path they had come.
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:26 pm

blur_on

Castor Meets Dax!

As the golden cast covered Castor's body the man was prime to turn into his element in the event that this armour moulding session turned into his casket. However, as the gold pressed against his body, it had a warmth to it that was soothing. Anything the cook created represented harmony and joy but when it came to his combat, he was vile and relentless.

"You're a greedy man, Goldie." Castor said randomly out of the blue with a grin on his face. As the armour set completed, mask and all, the duo inspected their new armour, Castor stretching around to ensure he could've move as freely as need be. "I'm going to have to let you meet Newport. You two are the same type so you should get along fine. Now shall we celebrate, let's find a small pub to stick up and drink our fill." Castor stated, his eyed glimmering like a young child in Christmas glee.

"As of today, we are Knights of Lvneel." Castor concluded. From this point, the duo stumbled back towards the capital in seek of nourishment and pleasure. A new alliance had been formed, the Book Collector and Mongrel.

Exit.

Word Count: N/A| Tagged:  @Goldmonger  @Kowasu

Notes: Fin.

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:07 pm
Dax pondered the words Castor had used to describe him, a greedy man, as it struck a certain cord with him. He was indeed an avaricious soul, having been drawn to gold since the minute he had laid eyes on the metal as a child. "You aint got no fucking idea~" He said, whistling ominously before beginng to swagger his way off as Castor continued talking. "As long as your buying, we can drink all fucking night." He snarked back quickly with a snarled smile.

The goldmonger cared little for this partnership and even less about the charade his newfound captain had drug him into. But the thought of tasting this mans blood before its all said and done would make ot all worth while to him. He smiled as he grew lost in his thoughts of hunting his prey that was Castor.

Exit
Butch
Butch
No Good
[tracker=/t589-butch-castle#2390]
Name : Butch Castle
Epithet : "No-Good"
Height : 5'8½" / 174 cm
Weight : 143 lbs. / 65 kg
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Crew : N/A
Ship : Little Castle
Crew Role : N/A
Balance : [ber] 256,650,000
[[childofdestiny]]
[[improviseadaptovercome]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:39 pm

GRADING

COMMENTS
Since this is a social, the thread has not been graded. I trust you guys had fun! The rewards for socials are minimal but still valuable. Check 'em out below!

REWARDS

Castor O. Nox
Difficulty Bonus: -75% (-4)
Quality Bonus: N/A

EXP: 13 [50 - 75%(50)]
Berries: 3,500,000 [250k*56 - 75%(250k*56)]
Bounty: N/A (Bounty does not get increased since socials are not graded.)

Dax Morgan
Difficulty Bonus: -75% (-4)
Quality Bonus: N/A

EXP: 13 [50 - 75%(50)]
Berries: 1,562,500 [250k*25 - 75%(250k*25)]
Bounty: N/A (Bounty does not get increased since socials are not graded.)

Castor O. Nox:
Old balance: 20,200,000 berries
New balance: 23,700,000 berries

Goldmonger:
Old balance: 50,000 berries
New balance: 1,612,500 berries

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord