Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandThu Jul 25, 2024 8:35 pmVolo Rosso[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:57 amMaxwell[Episode] Corruption of BloodSun Jul 14, 2024 3:51 amYumiko[Episode] Mink-staken IdentityThu Jul 04, 2024 6:28 amYumiko[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSat Jun 29, 2024 9:00 pmGray[Episode] Now, where am I?Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:56 pmGray[Episode] Waking MonstersSat Jun 29, 2024 12:00 pmGray[Abandoned] [Arc] [Tequila Wolf Conquest] The Rotten Lie of Tequila WolfTue Jun 25, 2024 3:23 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Jun 23, 2024 5:11 pmGray
Go down
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox
[Episode] The Secret Down Below G7UGK6I
[tracker=/t980-castor-o-nox#4771]
Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku | The Azure Pheasant | Duke Of Lvneel | Saint Nox
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 175lbs
Species : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Blockbuster
Alliance : -
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Role : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector | Pride Sin
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 620,000,000
Quality Score : S
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (To all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.42 (Turf); +0.10 (Blockbuster); +0.20 (To all allies)
Shop Discount : -20%
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 96,000,000
Balance : [bel] 2,470,815,020
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[dreamsneverdie]]
[[bookworm]][[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

[Episode] The Secret Down Below Empty [Episode] The Secret Down Below

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:07 pm

blur_on

A Knave Of A Knight!

Quest Details:

The clothes maketh the man, so the saying goes. Castor had been acting out his new character quite swimmingly. Saving cats from trees, breaking up disputes between merchants in the Kingdom, acting as a baby sitter for the Nobles brats and even sitting in on the other Knights meetings as council. The real question is, how, in the world is a wanted criminal gaining such access. The answer is all in the duds. Castor's new blacksmith wannabe Dax, had replicated the armour of the Knights they'd killed the fortnight. Using the cover story of being sent from neighbouring towns to investigate the three Knights murderers, they'd been parading around as Elites. Hilarious, isn't it?

As with everything Castor does, his obsession with the role was unparalleled. For his six days in the role, he'd turned in at least four groups of Bandits who'd been on the run in the Kingdom for crimes he'd done himself thrice over in his small time here. It was beautiful sunny day, the wind blowing in from the surrounding country sides left a rejuvenating feeling in exhale. Lvneel was truly beautiful, both in architecture and flora.

Doing their usual three squad patrol, Nox, now going by the alias of Bastion, joined in on the Knights stroll through the Capital. Unloading in the distance from their current position, ahead were several Marine Vessels carrying troops and goods to the local merchants, and the G-9 base that existed in the Capital.

Whistling, the Knight's gawked at the enormous number of troops that now occupied the bay.

"This is the third Warship today. What is the King thinking letting this many marine set up residence here. We have resources from last season but... It's not like our crime rate was high in the last year." one of the Knights chimed in, a burly of a man by the name of Hagus.

"Have you been living under a rock? One of those damn Super Rookies have been spotted in the countryside. Now... The Capital. Damn pirates." The second Knight, Ragan commented.

"How about you kid? Your small but pretty strong. The Frankish Family has always been against piracy. Despite their Viking history that is." The Knight said as he'd tap his knuckles against the symbol on the chest plate of Castor's set.

Pausing momentarily before responding, "I've never cared much about traditions honestly. Pirate. Marine. Likewise, anyone who threatens our peace... I'll fight." Castor said nobly.

Wrapping his arm around the Knight and shaking him violently, a gesture of agreement, "That's the stuff shorty. The Four Viking Clans that bowed to King Montblanc... Gave us our peace. No more pillaging the seas as criminals." Hagus stated.

Word Count: 443| Tagged: @Anton La'croix

Notes: Fun times ahead :3

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

[tracker=/t544-anton-la-croix#2124]
Name : Anton La'croix
Epithet : Screaming Grasshopper
Height : 5'9''
Weight : 186lb
Species : Human
Faction : Marine
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : The Guardian Knights
Ship : The Grand Steamer
Crew Role : Captain
Devil Fruit : Bug-Bug Fruit, Model: Grasshopper
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.15 (from world position); +0.16 (from turf); +0.20 (to all allies)
Balance : [bel] 1,472,069,543
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[bookworm]][[childofdestiny]]
[[berryprinter]][[punchoutguru]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]
Turf : [turf="/t299-turf-details-minion-island#1113"]Minion Island[/turf]

[Episode] The Secret Down Below Empty Re: [Episode] The Secret Down Below

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:00 pm
"Why are we here?" Anton muttered as he walked down the street. With his attire, he looked more like a nobleman from around here, rather than one of the marines that had recently arrived. Well, guess there were some perks to that. It meant no looks from the locals. Celia, who was walking alongside him, stood out a little bit more. "Because, Anton, one of the Super Novas has been spotted in this area. HQ has requested all marines in the area come down here to assist in his capture."

Anton let out a low groan. Just perfect. I mean, he had heard the briefing, but as usual, part of his mind didn't believe it. Celia was pretty much confirmation. "I don't know why they called me here. I mean, it's not like I can do much." "Dammit Anton, you need to have more faith in yourself! You're a Warrent Officer! Act like it! We're supposed to be the confident defenders of these people!" "Yeah, and we're up against a ruthless pirate who's gotten this far because he's good at fighting us! I mean, look at all the marines here. This is overkill!" He then paused, a small thought occurring to him. "and if there was a Super Nova on the island, where is he? i mean, someone as well known as him would have been spotted by now, right?" He gave a small, relieved smile. "With any luck, this whole business about him is just a bunch of rumour. We wont have to do anything!"

Celia gave him a flat look. Granted, the Super Nova not being here would be a good thing, she didn't appreciate Anton's enthusiasm for dodging work. Thankfully, she had something to fall back on. "well, even if he's not here, I'm sure you've heard the rumours about what's been going on around here." Anton paused, looking back at her, worry immediately on his face. "Wh-What rumours?"
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:12 pm

blur_on

A Knave Of A Knight!

"There's something I have meant to ask you lot since I'm new to the Capital." Castor declared, breaking the intermittent silence.

"Sure short stuff shoot." Hagus stated.

"Who truly holds the most power here in the Capital? The King or the Celestial Dragon?" Castor inquired with a pretty blank expression.

The two knights stopping their stride, altered their entire friendly demeanor to a much more stern stance.

"Bastion. Never ask that question among any of the elder knights. Especially... A knight by the name of Stain." Hagus declared anxiously, running along the words in his sentence at comparable speeds to a steamed powered vehicle.

The heavy cold sweat that was prevalent on the Knights' bodies allowed Castor to know he'd hit a sore spot of some kind. Just a few meters ahead, a platoon of newly stationed marines approached. All of them had on a standard marine attire except one person, who'd been dressed pretty snazzily, he resembled more of an aristocrat.

Gashi Gashi Gashi

Breaking out into laughter to cease the awkward silence, "Statues. Your expressions froze like Gah! That's priceless." Castor declared in a very dry, but yet emotive manner. "Sorry I asked. To be honest, the Knights back home are very anxious about the state of affairs too." Castor declared trying to disarm the situation.

Exhaling, "Right! Who wouldn't be after witnessing-," Ragan announced in relief only to be cut short by a glare from Hagus. The awkward mood returned once again, however after coming so close to a confession, Castor was determined to have the information he needed to understand the politics of Lvneel. Not paying attention to his course of direction however, busy glaring upwards to apply basic human psychology to analyzing the Knights facial cues, Castor would be on a crash course. Which Nox, being the opportunist that he is, would use to his advantage.

Bumping into one of the marines, Castor bowed humbly, "Sorry. My apologies. Allow me to make it up to you by treating your lot to a drink. I recently just came into some Beli. Plus the mood is pretty tense in my group too." Castor stated smirking devilishly.

Word Count: 358| Tagged: @Anton La'croix

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Income Bonus : +0.15 (from world position); +0.16 (from turf); +0.20 (to all allies)

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:42 pm
"People have been disappearing?" Anton whimpered, as Celia nodded, "Celia, why did you have to tell me that? And just when I was starting to calm down." "Because, Anton," Celia explained, "We're marines. And something is clearly wrong here in Lyneel. Therefore, even if the Super Nova isn't here, we must do something about these disappearances."

Anton let out a small whimper, trying to take his mind off of it all, and failing. Instead it went in the other direction. What if the Supernova was behind the disappearances? What if they did have to fight him. Pirates didn't become this well known in such a short period of time by doing nothing. Suddenly his whole 'Supernova isn't even here' theory had gone out the window.

And then, he found himself crashing into someone. The red haired marine yelped, almost falling over, but managing to catch himself. After stopping himself from falling, he noticed who he had bumped into. Was he one of the knights of the country? "I-I'm so sorry about that." he replied, giving a small, rigid bow. Celia just gave him a flat look. The man though seemed willing to apologize as well, and even offer them a drink. "Thank you," Celia started, "but we really should be-" "Yes!" Anton interrupted, "We would gladly have a drink!"

Celia gave Anton an annoyed look. "Anton!" she hissed, "We're on business!" Anton turned to her with a flat look. "Well, so sorry that I need a little something to take the edge off after that little horror story you just told me!"
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:53 pm

blur_on

A Knave Of A Knight!

"It'd be my pleasure." Castor stated bowing once again. As the two groups merged into one, the other two knights tried to get closer to the female marine. Shuffling into a nearby pub, the hostess setup a table for around twelve for Castor and Anton's group. The other marines had heard about the kind knight's swollen pockets and decided to crash in on the festivities.

Wasn't really a concern of his how many showed up, after all, it was bad luck to be cheap with a dead man's purse. Ordering the first round, Castor would meekly just observe everyone's mannerism. It was his kind of game. People tend to get pretty loose under the influence, and it was their inebriation that'd ultimately be the truth serum he needed.

Turning towards the aristocrat dressed marine, adjusting his own golden mask to reveal his mouth only, Castor would motion to refill the carrot head's mug. "I was eavesdropping a bit earlier. Something you said about horror stories just sparked my interest. Is that what you're into or did something happen on your voyage here?" Castor inquired. The golden mask was Castor's ode to the age of masquerading, a practice that was common to the protagonist in his favourite novel.

Clearing his throat, "Forgive him. He's an inquisitive man. As talented as he is with a sword, is he with his sliver tongue." Hagus interjected, chugging down his fifth flagon.

The mood was vibrant, it was the middle of the day but the crowd was ready to drink away the hardships in their heart and the stress from their daily duties.

Word Count: 271 | Tagged: @Anton La'croix

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:47 am
Well, the knights certainly seemed nice enough. And a good drink would help take his mind off of why he was here in Lyneel. And the other marines seemed to agree as well. Though Celia seemed to take it upon herself to be the designated adult of the group. She gave the two knights a look telling them that she was not some simple girl they can get drunk and do whatever they wish. Anton, however, was more than happy to chug down what he could to try and put him at ease. And believe me, to put Anton La'croix at ease, it took a LOT of wine.

As such, his cheeks were already tinged pink by the time the masked man asked him about what was worrying him. "Where do I begin? Well, first off, we're all brought here because reports show that there's a Supernova here on the island. Can you believe that?" He gave a small chuckle, "But really, I don't think he's here. I mean, if someone of that notoriety was here, you'd think people would know where he is. Honestly, I'm hoping this whole thing is a false alarm."

He then slumped sadly. "But then shorty over there tells me people have been disappearing around the kingdom as well. i mean, it's bad enough that we potentially have a Supernova here, but a possible mass murderer or abductor as well. Hell, what if the Supernova IS the one abducting people? What are we supposed to do against someone like that?" "How about doing your job?" Celia called out from across the table, more than a little annoyed at the Warrent Officer who was currently getting himself sloshed.
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:06 pm

blur_on

A Knave Of A Knight!

"Supernova. Ah. I think I've heard about them before." Castor exclaimed, refilling the Warrant Officers flagon. "My two associates we're just filling me in since I'm from the countryside. Pirates huh? I only wish for the people to be safe." Castor stated, grinning broadly. What happened next was even more interesting, as the intoxicated Marine revealed his platoon's reason for being in Lvneel, the two Knights that were busy slobbering over the female marine, immediately froze once again, similar to earlier.

"People going missing in the Capital? With such a large crop of Knights and a marine base present... As an outsider... I find that ridiculous." Castor stated, chugging down his mug full of ale.

"If I didn't know any better... I'd suspect foul play."
Castor concluded, draining the wooden vessel of its every drop.

Lunging from his seat, partially intoxicated, Hagus would toss a stray punch towards Castor's direction. Shifting his head slightly, Nox would avoid the punch but would purposely push himself backwards, flinging his chair onto the ground to add drama to the scene. The loud thud of the Knight's armour collapsing against the ground, drew the attention of everyone at the table.Earlier... I just took it as you being inquisitive, but that's the second time you've been digging for information shorty. The Capital is fine! Our King is awesome. Your young... You have no idea what it was like for us before the Montblanc's took over the Kingdom. Our King united not only your family but the other three Viking families that had a long bloody history of piracy. Giving us the power we needed to join the World Government!" Hagus shouted.

"Hagus! That's-," Ragan interjected.

"No. Let me finish!" Hagus retorted rudely.

"Shorty. To imply that us Knights here in the capital are incapable of doing our job is nothing less than treason." the burly knight declared.

"People are often more afraid of the things they've never seen before rather than the threats right in front of their eyes." Castor responded calming, picking up the chair."It's those threats that could break what your so proudly trying to protect. If something... and I mean hypothetically of course is going on in the Capital... Wouldn't now, with the surge of marines and knights... Be the perfect time to correct the issue?" Castor inquired.

"Unless... It's something external to the Kingdom stopping you. Is it the fear of the Celestial Dragon - Sinclair?!"Castor announced raising his voice only on the last sentence.

It'd be at this point the two Knights broke down in tears.

"T-here's nothing... We could've done. That man's... A monster." The two knights said simultaneously.

Word Count: 443 | Tagged: @Anton La'croix

Notes: Murder Mystery Time

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:40 pm
And then, just like that, a fight broke out. Well, sort of. One of the knights that had been ogling at Celia suddenly lunged at the masked man Anton was talking to, knocking him flat before yelling in offense to what happened to his kingdom. Anton was already on his feet, any sense of intoxication gone as adrenaline rushed through him, sobering him up in an instant. gotta give it to Anton. The guy could snap out of a coma instantly if fear was involved.

Celia acted faster than the others, mainly due to her NOT being drunk, before she drew two derringers, taking aim at both the masked man and Hagus, just in case the two wanted to keep fighting. "Ok, that's enough! Both of you!" she shouted, "You're supposed to be knights, aren't you? You should act better than this!" Still, Anton found the masked man's words curious. Indeed, with all the knights and marines here, the fact that this was going on despite their presence did seem rather...odd.

And then the man's words provided the only possible explanation. A Celestial Dragon. And the two knight's blubbering confirmed it. Anton's back stood up straight. A Celestial Dragon!? One of the people that effectively controlled the world? Anton was almost wishing it was the Supernova. At least you didn't get into any legal trouble having to fight one of them. He looked over at Celia, noticing the sharp look that was on her face. She looked at the two, blubbering knights. "Explain. Now." she then looked back at the masked man, "And how do you know that it was a Celestial Dragon? In particular, that one."

It was at that point Anton had noticed the other marines had bailed when the words 'Celestial Dragon' came up. At least they had the common sense to run. Why was Anton still standing there!?
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:07 pm

blur_on

A Knave Of A Knight!

Confidently responding to the marine woman's suspicions, "As I stated earlier, I'm from the countryside. My King sent me here to serve in the Capital. However, we've been receiving rumours about this specific Celestial Dragon's involvement for awhile now."

After the pressure applied by the marine, Celia, the men began to spill their guts.

"We could be court-martialed... For even telling you this. Don't think because you're marines you'll get off scot free either." Hagus whispered, pulling back his seat toward the table. The loud and brash speaking voices from the last outburst had now diminished to that of two spies exchanging intel.

"This isn't anything new... It's been going on since about fourteen years ago. Locals to the Kingdom would know this. The Celestial Dragon Sinclair took interest in this Kingdom after finding out that our country accepts people of all races. It's always been the King's Dream to live in harmony. With the Viking Kings at his side... He had the power to make those calls." Ragan chimed in.

"That changed when Sinclair got involved. The Celestial Dragon's are above the law itself. He sent one of his Slavers here and appointed him Senior Knight. A man by the name of Stain. Grotesque to even look at but his power is unparalleled." Hagus added.

"Ah. That's why he told me to be weary of the senior knights earlier." Castor thought.

"Stain has silenced all knights through one on one combat. No one is even close to his level. The only person who could stand against him was executed. A Knight by the name of Jules." Hagan commented nodding.

It would be at this moment that Castor lost his composure momentarily. Digging his fingers into his own flesh until it blood shed, as the memories of that day came flooding in of his master's execution day.

"Or one of the King's of the Veil of Four. However, the Montblanc's have been silencing their efforts. I guess that's part of why you've been sent here shorty." Hagan continued.

Taking a deep breath and then exhaling gingerly, now severely irritated at even the sound of Jules name, Castor's laid back tone now took a more authoritative one.

"Spill it. You've been beating around the bush. Are you saying that the disappearances have to do with the Celestial Dragon's puppet; this Stain fella?" Castor inquired, his North Blue accent slipping out, as his former proper manner of talking faulted.

Before the men could even start their sentences, two arrows penetrated their cranium, dropping them to the floor, deceased. Then suddenly, the bar was set ablaze. Rolling out from the men's pockets were small Den Den Mushi's, about the size of a tennis ball, shriveling up from the heat.

Word Count: 437 | Tagged: @Anton La'croix

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:00 pm; edited 3 times in total

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:52 pm
Anton was quiet as the two knights spilled their guts. So, the Celestial Dragon had come here to collect slaves from the island's diverse populace. How...utterly horrible! He felt his stomach twist at just the sheer power they had. Able to plant criminals in the government, silence anyone who stood up to them. Such power was absolutely frightening. And he had heard of what would happen if anyone challenged a World Noble directly. They could make the very Admirals dance to their tune! Meanwhile, Celia was glaring daggers at them. He had been around the smaller woman to know that her blood was absolutely boiling.

However, before they could elaborate further, a pair of arrows buried themselves in the backs of the knights' heads, instantly killing them. Anton let out a loud yelp as he jumped back, noticing the two den den mushi falling out of their pockets. "They were bugged!" Before anyone could react, the whole building was in flames. There was mass panic, from the other patrons that found themselves trapped within the building with the three. Anton's eyes bugged open in panic. "It's a trap! We're trapped!" Celia was looking around, taking in the other people. "we've got to get these people out of here! Anton, can you make an opening?"

Anton took a deep breath, at least trying to calm himself down to think. "I-I'll try." He said. And then, the man began to change. His legs grew longer, taking on a more insectoid quality. A second set of arms grew from his sides. His skin turned green, taking on a shell-like sheen, and a pair of antennae grew from his head. The man had turned into a grasshopper/human hybrid!

Looking toward the nearest door, he fell back onto his hands, holding his legs up towards the door. "Sonic Canon!" With a sharp rub of his legs, a burst of force shot towards the door, the flames being pushed back by the force. The door to the build was completely blown to pieces, wood and shrapnel falling to the floor. "Everyone, get out of here!" Celia called out, pointing to the door, which the patrons were glad to start running to.

Techniques Used:
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:47 pm

blur_on

A Knave Of A Knight!

"Tch." Castor exclaimed in disgust. Tuning into his Erlang's Radio-Telepathy, Nox tried to listen into nearby conversations to identify the assassins. Closing his eyes to focus, murmurs from about eighty meters east of their position began to register.

"Got em. Don't forget to cover the perimeter of the pub with enough gasoline." the unknown assailant muttered.

Entering into his intangible state, Castor exited the pub, following the direction of the malicious words. Eventually, he'd stumble upon two masked archers, set atop the roof of a two story building. Returning into his tangible state behind the two men, he'd sink his sword into the heart of the leftmost shooter.

Grinning menacingly, violently removing his Nodachi from the man's chest, Castor cleaned the blade of the strangers blood. When his partner's body hit the floor, the next shooter turned behind him in a stunned manner, only to end up beheaded in an instant.

"Hi." Castor exclaimed.

Flinging his blade once more, Castor would return Summer Rain into ita sheath. Back tracking towards the burning pub, Castor would continue to listening into the conversations around him. Before leaving, he'd raid the dead corpses, among their possessions were: A Den Den Mushi, a notepad with a schedule and several pairs of handcuffs.

"This is shaping up to be interesting." Castor exclaimed smirking.

Word Count: 218 | Tagged: @Anton La'croix

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:21 pm
As the patrons made a run from the burning building, Celia noticed that their masked companion had disappeared. Where had he gone? She looked around, trying to see if there was any indication as to where he had run off to. He didn't try to flee out of a back entrance, did he? By the looks of it all, it seemed like the entire place was up in flames. Before she could do anything, Anton grabbed her hand. "Come one! We've gotta go!" Without giving her a chance to respond, Anton dashed towards the door they had opened, bursting out into the street, where the people were both gathering to see what was going on, and running from the flames.

Anton doubled over, panting heavily. Not that he was really tired. It was more due to the stress he was under. I mean, assassins and someone had set fire to the pub for crying out loud! Yes, getting into stressful situations was part of a marine's job, but Anton didn't have to like it! Meanwhile, Celia was looking around, trying to find any sign of who was responsible. Her eyes widened when she spotted something. "Anton! Look out!"

Anton barely had time to react before something struck him in the back. Thank goodness his exoskeleton absorbed the blow. It wasn't even enough to knock him down. Slowly, he turned to see that a man clad in black had struck him in the back with a sword! He was slowly backing up, eyes wide when he realized his attack had been ineffective.

Anton stared at him. And then promptly screamed.

All of a sudden Anton's sword was out and he was swinging it around like a madman. The unfortunate assailant backed up, terrified of this strange, shrieking creature. They had been told they were killing some snoops. Just where had this damn monster come from!? Celia saw more men coming from around the sides of the pub, dropping cans of gasoline and drawing swords. Their mission to burn the building was now being replaced with dealing with this grasshopper monster.
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:57 pm

blur_on

Sanpaku Appears!

Slaver Captain - Helix:

Slaver Captain - Ugo:

Creating a perimeter around the front of the pub, 20 Slaves covered in shackles and carrying various weapons stood shaking violently, seemingly locked in strange state. Snarling at the marines and patrons who'd now managed to escape. Behind them we're two men who seemingly controlled the lot, one large man standing at around 7ft but from the distance it'd look like more and another man around 5'6 who kept a constant cocky grin planted on his face. The larger man didn't smile much, his hands stood rested in his pocket for majority of the time, with a pair of gauntlets that'd been seemingly covered in fresh blood hanging around his neck, connected by a metallic string, in similar fashion to that of boxing gloves.

Reemerging from the East, using his intangible form to circle around the Marines Position, Castor blended in with the patrons momentarily but once he'd asset the situation, he'd float more so to the back of lot, even if it was momentarily.

"GOOD EVENING YOU PACK OF SHITS! HOW ARE YA!?" the large man shouted, instilling fear among the already hysteric crowd.

Clearing his throat, "Obviously... Seeing something like arson first hand is a bit unsettling but fear not! Our orders come from Head Knight Stain-sama!" the man shouted.

Looking around, Castor had now noticed it was night time, how long exactly were they drinking?!

"My name is Helix. I am a retainer in his care. I manage his product-yes." Helix shouted.

"Unfortunately for you lot! Among you seems to be some treacherous criminals to the Kingdom. I see some marines and knights among you... Would you kindly turn over those in the crowd to me... As of today, they are all property of Mr.Stain. Which means... They are property of God. Oh. You should come along to help me escort them. I just have to make sure no more of you hold ill will towards the Kingdom." Helix shouted aggressively.

The people in the Capital that were once watching this spectacle, began to run in terror once Stain's name was mentioned. All of the surrounding houses shut their windows, mothers clutched to their young in dread and among the patrons in the crowd, many of them began to burst into tears because as the sunset in the sky this last decade, they understood what was about to happen. Far off Knights turned their eyes, alerting other Knights to stay away from the area.

Marines of the G-9 created an outer perimeter, making sure no-one could escape via any route. Other marines hustled to put out the pub's fire, as the message was clearly delivered. However, the only person that was oddly amused by this all was the golden masked knight, Castor.

Gashi Gashi Gashi Gashi

As Castor busted out in laughter, Helix gawked at the tiny knight intrigued via his Kenbunshoku Haki, wondering what was so funny about the situation at hand. Had the Knight gone mad? Maybe it was fear that drove him to laughter, it was common among slaves he'd broken into for the first time. The pain so intense or the psychological damage so grand that their wit simply didn't hold up.

"Man. This is a riot." Castor exclaimed still submerged within the crowd. As he'd laugh, electricity would began to spark around his body, heating up the air to levels that melted the golden armour, reducing it to nothing but a puddle of gold. His headband eviscerated revealing his Third Eye, his regular kimono bearing his family 'comma' as a symbol revealed and his usual monstrous aura oozed outward. Molding a droplet of the gold into a head piece - the size of a scrunchie, Castor put his hair up in one.

The crowd that once concealed him dropped like flies, others running for their lives. At the end of it all, the only person left was Castor O. Nox, Supernova, with his full identity exposed. His third eye looking from side to side assessing the situation, especially the distance between himself and the Slavers. About 25 meters he'd reckon, give or take.

"Here I was in the bar just having a good ol' glass of ale. And I ended up having to kill a Knight and use his armour to blend in. Though I'd never be caught dead in public wearing that ugly gold crap. Your declaration made me change my mind though. Property?" Castor exclaimed in a calm manner, reaching at his waist for his Nodachi, Summer Rain. Resting his hand on the hilt, "Tell your boss and this 'god' of your's to go fuck himself. Any world where god's angel hires cockroaches like you to carry out his missions... I'm definitely an atheist in it." Castor stated smirking, omitting several million volts of electricity.

"Ah. I hope that cover story holds up when this is all over." Castor thought to himself. "Did I sound meancing enough... I manage to avoid making the joke about the gold melting... I thought it'd be funny though... It would've added pizzazz." Castor continued inwardly.

Word Count: 793 | Tagged: @Anton La'croix

Notes: Now it's real. Slavers Enter the Fold.

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:00 am
Anton La'croix used:
MT at Ugo
LT at Ugo,
LT at Ugo,
UT at Ugo

Ugo used:
MT at Anton
LT at Anton
LT at Anton
UT at Anton
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

Name : Variable
Epithet : Variable
Height : Variable
Weight : Variable
Species : Variable
Faction : Variable
Crew : Variable
Ship : Variable
Crew Role : Variable
Devil Fruit : Variable
Bounty : Variable
Balance : Variable

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:00 am
The member 'Anton La'croix' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 11, 15, 18, 10

--------------------------------

#2 'Reflex Check' : 8, 20, 1, 3
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:51 am
This was...not going the way the Ugo thought it would go. He had thought they would be dealing with a heroic knight. But not only did this guy turn out to have electrical powers, he turned out to be Castor O. Nox! One of the Supernovas! He had thought his presence here was just some rumour. He glanced over at the lightning man, and then at Helix. "I think I'll leave him to you. I'll go after the grasshopper man!" With surprising speed, the man broke off, leaping around the upcoming confrontation, and directly towards Anton.

Anton, in the meantime, was too busy screaming and flailing, the armed slaves backing away and not making much movement towards him. In his flailing, he failed to notice Ugo approaching, the slaver having a wicked grin on his face. The smaller man lashed out with his whip, the whip wrapping around one of the slaves. With a yelp, the man was yanked off his feet, and flung towards Anton like a living flail. "Anton!" Celia cried out. Anton only looked just in time to be hit by the flying man, knocking him off of his feet. (Slave Flail, MT, hit) Ugo laughed as he came down, leaping up and then stomping down on Anton's back hard, earning a cry of pain from Anton. (Dominance Stomp, LT, hit) Ugo smirked, looking down at him. "Hehe, no matter how big the bug, squishing them is just the same. Still, I think God would like to stick a little needle through you."

He then hopped off of Anton, turning his attention to the slaves. "Look at you all. You had a simple job, and instead you back up in fear. I thought I had trained you better than that!" The slaves recoiled in fear, as Ugo drew back his whip. Common sense told them to run, but common sense had been beaten out of them long ago. That was why they stood there as Ugo whipped them, laughing.

Anton groaned in pain, his mind trying to figure out what just happened. He looked up, blinking, only to see a cruel man mercilessly whipping the recoiling slaves. Laughing at their pain as the pub next to them burned. Anton's body was trembling, but something inside of him clicked. Seeing someone bullying defenseless people like that. It hit something within Anton. Something that wasn't fear.

Anton pulled himself to his feet, raking his sword along his leg with a loud 'shing'. (Sonic Blade, LT) Ugo paused at the sound, blinking.

"LEAVE THEM ALONE!"

Anton swung the vibrating blade, an arc of compressed air shooting out towards the slaver. Ugo only had time to look behind him, his eyes widening at the incoming attack. "SHI-" he cried out as the attack struck him head on, knocking him back. (Sonic Cutter, MT, hit) Anton was screaming now, but seemingly for a different reason. Closing the gap, Anton brought his blade up, the iron scraping the ground before hitting Ugo, knocking him into the air. (Grind Slash, LT, hit)

Ugo growled in pain and anger, twisting around in the air as he glared down at the grasshopper. "You damn, miserable bug!" he yelled out, swinging his whip to strike down at Anton like a bullet. The whip would only strike the ground , cracking the cobblestones, as Anton shot straight up into the air, closing the distance between them. (Bullet Crack, LT, miss) Ugo's eyes widened as the grasshopper man brought his sword up, the slaver attempting to strike him with his whip at close range. The weapon barely grazed Anton before his sword came down on him, slamming him down towards the burning pub with a crash. (Ugo's UT, grazing hit, Anton's UT, hit)

All the while, Celia watched with wide eyes. "An-Anton?" Just what had gotten into him all of a sudden?

Techniques used.:
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:36 pm
Castor O. Nox: uses LT(10 Million Volt - Raiju) on Helix
Castor O. Nox: uses LT (Volt) on Helix
Castor O. Nox: uses LT (Drill) on Helix
Castor O. Nox: uses UT on Helix

Helix: uses MT (Slasher Claw) on Castor Nox
Helix: uses LT (Strike) on Castor O. Nox
Helix: uses LT (Ripple) on Castor O. Nox
Helix: uses UT on Castor O. Nox

Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:36 pm
The member 'Castor O. Nox' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 19, 9, 5, 9

#2 'Reflex Check' : 8, 12, 12, 4
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:19 pm

blur_on

Nox v.s. Helix!

Wasting no time, Castor surged in his elemental form towards Helix, reforming at his hind leg, slashing his Nodachi along the back of the man's kneecap, drawing blood. Nimble for his size, Helix jumped into mid-air, the pressure from the man's jump pushed Castor backwards by a few inches, the Pirate Captain sheathing his blade and reaching towards his shoulder to remove his spear, which sat wrapped, attached to his back laying horizontally.

Hang time in play, Helix covered his appendages in Busoshoku Haki, leaving a jet black armament visible. Sliding his hands into the Bladed Gauntlets, the man entered into a spiral, creating a revolving swiss blade motion which was similar to that of factory grade blenders. As the descent came to an end, Castor dashed backwards swiftly, avoiding the two slashes that left claw shaped craters in his wake.

"You're a quick little shit." Helix stated scowling, clutching at his knee.

"Catch me if you can." Castor responded grinning.

Spinning Iris in the palm of his hand, Nox tossed the spear in a javelin like fashion, extending his arm to close the fifteen meter distance. Skewering the bone in the man's kneecap, until the spearhead exited the other side, and retracting it in one compact motion. (LT)[Drill]

In retracting his arm, Helix spun his right fist towards Castor, using his blades to slash into his left arm, through the use of Busoshoku Haki. The logia broke his arm free from being wedged in Helix's blade, using his own Buso to reject it. Wincing in pain, Nox's arm returned to a tangible state. (LT)[Strike]

"He's dangerous. I never thought it'd meet another Haki user so soon. Especially in the North Blue." Castor thought. Resting his spear on his shoulder, Castor extended his right arm, manifesting it in the form of a lighting bolt, landing a strike firmly against the centre of Helix's chest. The crash of the lightning tossed the slaver aback, sliding the sole of his feet against the concrete. (LT)[Volt]

"GAH!" Helix exclaimed, crying out in pain, only to follow up the screech with a broad smile. "Logia User. You'd be a nice addition to our slave camp. A rare fruit user as yourself could go for quiet the penny." Helix stated smirking. "Fruit user? Logia? That sounds pretty familiar... I think Newport used to tell me something along those lines. Sorry. I've had these abilities for as long as I can remember. I just always thought I was blessed or cursed... Depending on your opinion." Castor retorted.

"Now that I think about it... Since I ate that strange blue pineapple... I became able to become Lightning." Castor thought. Creating an after image of himself, Helix closed the distance between the two once more, slashing his gauntlets against the squirt's chest. (LT)[Ripple] As Castor's blood shot out, the Three Eyed lunged his spear once more into the open wound in Helix's knee cap, causing the man to cower in size.

Floating onto his shoulders, entering an intangible elemental state only to reform in whisper distance, wrapping his legs around the man's neck. The piggyback ride ended with Castor extending his two arms towards the heavens. Concentrating 10 Million Volts around the man's skull, the visage of two wolves gnawing against the Goliath's dome, cleared as the exhaust from being electrocuted violently left the man staggering. (LT)[10 Million Volt - Raiju] However, in the last moments, covering his hand in Buso, Helix grabbed Castor tossing him into the floor. A loud wicked thud could've been heard, as the pirate captain went shoulder first into the concreate.

Techniques / Damage :

Word Count: 597 | Tagged: @Anton La'croix

Notes: Intense

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:32 am
Anton La'croix uses:
HT (Grand Strike) on Ugo
LT (Treble Kick) on Ugo
UT (sword attack) on Ugo

Ugo uses:
MT (Spirit Breaking strike) on Anton
LT (Crippling Strike) on Anton
LT (Will Breaker) on Anton
UT (whip attack) on Anton
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:32 am
The member 'Anton La'croix' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 16, 9, 3

#2 'Reflex Check' : 2, 10, 20, 6
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:08 am
Ugo crashed through the burning roof of the pub, bouncing across the ground before coming to a stop. What the heck had just happened? He had brought that grasshopper to the ground in no time flat, and yet, all of a sudden, he had been smacked around by the same screaming bug. He brought a hand to his chest, feeling the bloody wounds his opponent had inflicted on him.

Zoan types. Should have expected as such.

Suddenly, Anton came down through the hole in the ceiling, landing with much more grace than Ugo had. The insectoid marine's eyes locked on the slaver, but there was a different quality to them this time. The fear was still there. That was there before. But there was something else now. Something was driving to fight him, despite the fear he was feeling. Was...was this guy insane?

Ugo prepared his whip. "You think you're going to get away of this? Me and Helix, we're servants of God. You're going to get a lot worse now than if you just laid down and let me capture you." "Shut up!" Anton screamed, his voice strained, "I don't want to think about it, ok!?" Suddenly, Anton shot towards him, sword raised. Yes, the marine was definitely scared, but his body was pushing him onward anyway. As he charged in, Ugo lept to the side, as the sword swing missed him, returning the attempt with a crack of his whip, hitting Anton right in the back. (Anton's UT - Miss. Ugo's UT - hit)

Anton stumbled forward as the strike hit him, and Ugo was quick to capitalize on it. Taking aim, he swung his whip hard, aiming to strike Anton in the knee. Anton let out a cry as his leg seemed to buckle beneath him, causing him to fall onto his hands. (Crippling Strike - Hit) But Ugo wasn't going to stop there. He had him down, and he wasn't going to give him a chance to get back up. Bringing his whip up, he brought it down hard onto Anton's back, with a blow almost as hard as a warhammer, despite the fact it was a whip dealing the blow. (Will Breaker - Hit)

Anton was panting heavily, trembling heavily from the pain running through his body. Beneath his coat, his exoskeleton was cracked, causing him to bleed. Ugo could see this, his sadistic streak taking hold. "See now? If you just surrendered like a good little insect, you wouldn't be feeling this. Well, I hate to break it to you..." he started to swing his whip around, causing a whistling sound to fill the air. "But for your little heresy, you're going to suffer a hell of a lot more!" The whip came up, charged by the momentum to come down onto Anton.

And Anton moved faster than Ugo expected. He kicked off with his good leg, shooting towards him, just as the whip came down, sending the wood and splinters flying from the crash (Spirit Breaking Strike - Miss). Anton closed in, swinging his leg and catching Ugo right in the arm. A painful shudder ran through Ugo's body. Not as painful as the sword strikes earlier, but something was wrong. His body was trembling violently. (Trebel Kick - hit)

As Ugo tried to recover, his mind shaken by the deceptively weak kick, Anton lept skyward, bringing his trembling blade high above his head as he started to come down. "SHUT UUUUP!" Ugo barely got a chance to look up, just as the blade hit. The shock from the blow caused his mind to go blank for a moment, blood flying as the blade tore into him. The sheer force of the blow sent him crashing into the floor, in a daze. (Grand Strike - hit) Anton jumped back, putting some distance between them. He was panting heavily, watching the downed slaver.

techniques used:
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:25 am
Castor O. Nox: uses MT(Enlil's Curse) on Helix
Castor O. Nox: uses LT (30 Million Volt - Orko's Whim) on Helix
Castor O. Nox: uses LT (Impale) on Helix
Castor O. Nox: uses UT on Helix

Helix: uses MT (Driver Strike - Black Cutter) on Castor Nox
Helix: uses LT (Rush) on Castor O. Nox
Helix: uses LT (Ripple) on Castor O. Nox
Helix: uses UT on Castor O. Nox

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:25 am
The member 'Castor O. Nox' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 19, 14, 12, 12

#2 'Reflex Check' : 17, 20, 7, 11
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:30 pm

blur_on

Nox v.s. Helix!

As Castor's body hit the floor, a memory came to him of Jules. He was around eight years old at the time, frolicking around the Castle's garden. Jules had been hiding from her Father once again about wedding talks, and since the garden reminded the King of her mother, he dared not step a foot in it but didn't have the heart to have the area renovated.

"Hey. Kid. Come here for a minute." Jules said, sipping her rice wine from a gourd with the Kanji - Spirit on it.

Walking over to the massive woman shyly, Castor gawked up with curious eyes, as Jules laid sideways soaking in the sunlight.

"Out of all of the squires here... Do you know why I choose you?" Jules inquired.

Castor nodded his head to gesture no.

"I have the ability to see the hearts of others clearly. Yours is like a plain white sheet. I fear one day... It'll be stained by substances even you can't imagine to wipe away. That's okay. Shit happens to all kinds of people. Good. Bad. In Between. The important thing is to survive. I'll teach you tricks to disarm enemies stronger than yourself... bigger than yourself but ultimately... To win, you gotta have the Will to Survive. It's you or them. Always remember that." Jules stated.

Flicking Castor on his forehead right below his eye and smiling warmly, the Three Eye Child continued to dance around the garden happily.

Returning to current times, the imprint of Castor's body in the stone street made Helix let out a murderous battle cry in pure glee. Exhaling, steam like air gushed from the man's body similar to that of a steam engine.

"Before I became enslaved... I was a pretty peppy pirate myself kid. That's how I learnt Heat Heart. I can change the temperatures of my body and reflect my will onto my weapons. Combined with my Buso... These claws of mine can rip warships apart." Helix stated.

Stumbling to return to his feet, his shoulder slightly out of place, Nox began to grin widely. Popping his shoulder back into place, Castor began to disburse a thick electrical field outwards for about two hundred meters in the radius around himself. The electrical bolts began to cluster together similar in shape to Dandelions. As the spores touched Helix at first, he felt a light surge, nothing more than a few hundred bolts. However, as the spores began to stick to the man's massive figure, each one sunk beneath skin level, soaking into his pores like skin lotion. (MT)[Enlil's Curse]

Helix began to convulse, screeching in agony but shouldering the weight of the attack standing. The electricity began to work on his body inward, similar to that of a CPR machine on the heart but the surges were so violent that the slaver began to salivate rapidly. Drool streamlined from the man's mouth like a fountain, except as every ounce of fluid his body loss, youth wasn't the reward for bathing in the stream of secretions. Scowling, Helix began to accelerate his heart to increase the heat around his body once more. This time consuming his entire body in a jet-black coat, Helix disappeared once more before Castor's eyes.

Using his Kenbunshoku to sense the man's prescience, Castor countered his attack, intercepting the man's right claw with his spear but was too late on the draw with his Nodachi to counter the other. Dragging his claw along the formerly dislocated shoulder towards Castor's stomach, Helix's steaming black claws were countered with Castor's own Buso. The clash of wills left visible scars on Castor's body, but no vital organs were nipped. (MT)[Driver Strike - Black Cutter].

The two men didn't waste any distance, the warriors began to exchange a series of high impact strikes to each other, each barely managing to use their Buso in negating the full damage of the constant barrage.(LT)[Rush]

Wedging Iris once more into Helix's damaged knee cap, Castor drew his Nodachi, wedging it into the man's adjacent knee, this time penetrating his shin bone.(LT)[Impale] Transforming his entire body into his element, Nox side tackled Helix at an angle, buckling him onto his knees finally. (LT)[30 Million Volt - Orko's Whim] The electrical disburses was much more violent than his last rally, causing the giant of a man to momentarily deactivate his Buso coat.

Accelerating, Helix jetted pass Castor, leaving two more gashes, this time along his ribcage. It looked brutal as a spectator, the difference in sizes looked like an ant being ripped apart by a mammoth. (LT)[Ripple]However, Castor's blood was heated, the smile on his face wouldn't fade.

"Jules always used to tell me... The real test of a warrior lies neither in gender or genetics. Wins or Losses. What makes a warrior great is the ability to enjoy even the most bitter of losses, just as he'd enjoy the luxuries of being victorious. I never relied on this blessing of mine to fight... Before my lightning capabilities... I've always survived with one thing. My will. It burns hotter than anything else." Castor stated, licking his lips to smear the blood from his top lip, which came trickling from the gash above his right eye.

Techniques / Damage :

Word Count: 876 | Tagged: @Anton La'croix

Notes: Intense

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Join Revival Dawn on Discord