Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandThu Jul 25, 2024 8:35 pmVolo Rosso[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:57 amMaxwell[Episode] Corruption of BloodSun Jul 14, 2024 3:51 amYumiko[Episode] Mink-staken IdentityThu Jul 04, 2024 6:28 amYumiko[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSat Jun 29, 2024 9:00 pmGray[Episode] Now, where am I?Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:56 pmGray[Episode] Waking MonstersSat Jun 29, 2024 12:00 pmGray[Abandoned] [Arc] [Tequila Wolf Conquest] The Rotten Lie of Tequila WolfTue Jun 25, 2024 3:23 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Jun 23, 2024 5:11 pmGray
Go down
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox
[Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my! - Page 2 G7UGK6I
[tracker=/t980-castor-o-nox#4771]
Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku | The Azure Pheasant | Duke Of Lvneel | Saint Nox
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 175lbs
Species : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Blockbuster
Alliance : -
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Role : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector | Pride Sin
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 620,000,000
Quality Score : S
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (To all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.42 (Turf); +0.10 (Blockbuster); +0.20 (To all allies)
Shop Discount : -20%
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 96,000,000
Balance : [bel] 2,470,815,020
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[dreamsneverdie]]
[[bookworm]][[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

[Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:20 am

blur_on

Bandit's Den III

Castor watched as the youth was man-handled by Dax, and stripped of his ability to speak. The crowd of Bandits looked at them even more resolved than before, the mentioning of the amulet did the opposite to the hoard, it invigorated them. Bloodlust brimming amongst the mob, neither party wasted any further words explaining themselves. Absolutely, even at the costs of their lives, they could never turn over their sacred heirloom to servants of Waldon's regime. Taking up arms, the pack of warriors dashed to surround both Dax and Castor, using multi-team combinations to setup the battle in their favour.

"If I was an honourable man, I would fulfill each of your desire to fight with my blade. However, honour is a fool's plaything. A toy loved by the egotist."Castor stated sighing, growing bored of the Bandits underestimating them. Activating his Haoshoku Haki, the pressure of the man will suppress them all. Leaving not even a single soul within their immediate range except the two sins awoke. Extending his hand forward, Castor blasted away the barricade with a single lightning bolt.

Without a single cue, the two Knights in disguise began to climb the final hill before the summit. At its peak, sitting at about ninety meters from their position, in front of a cave's entrance, was the man known as Bobbins. Riding atop his four-foot beast, Fenrir, Bobbins reached at his waist for a conch horn. Funneling air into the instrument, the sound echoed along the mountain range, and emerging from it's forests were the remaining of Bobbin's pack.

Nineteen wolves in total surrounded the duo, Bobbins barking commands to the animals as a general would to regular foot soldiers. The spiky hair goth enthusiast tossed his favored fur coat onto the ground to reveal his extremely chiseled figure. Reaching into his pouch, the man revealed four pills, each with a Kanji embroidered into them.

Each read as followed, starting from between the thumb and index: Quarter Moon, Half Moon, Full Moon and Eclipse. Popping the Quarter Moon pill into his mouth, the man's body began to bulk up, additional mass and definition being placed all across his figure. The man's nails elongated, the sharpness of which seemed to be able to cut through stone easily.

Fang's Den was an open area, with several stone formations resembling that of an animal's fang. The entrance to the cave itself resembled that of a Wolf's Head. Once inside the Den, the cave led into the mountain itself, a passageway leading directly towards White Lotus Keep, where the remnants of the Fiore Family resided. However from within the cave, an ominous aura(Haoshoku Haki) permeated, prohibiting anyone who wasn't strong willed enough from stepping into the cavern.

The murderous aura consumed Castor and before either Dax or Bobbins noticed, the knight had transformed into his element, covering the distance in seconds. At Bobbin's hind, the wolf tamer's eyes expanded widely in awe, his senses couldn't even follow the man's movement. Bobbins knew himself that if he'd step even an inch backwards, the aura would have consumed him, rendering him unconscious. Yet, Castor has been unaffected.

"Oi. Dax. I'm going ahead. I'll leave wolf boy to you.You better not lose. Remember. We're on the clock."
Castor shouted, walking into the cave whistling.

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Word Count: 548 | Tagged: @Goldmonger

Notes: Fight-O

[tracker=/t1979-dax-morgan#10865]
Name : Dax Morgan
Epithet : Goldmonger
Height : 6'5"
Weight : 250
Species : Human
World Position : Shichibukai (Future)
Crew : Gold | Works
Ship : Cleopatra
Devil Fruit : Goru Goru no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 27,900,000
Income Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Shop Discount : -25%
Balance : [bel] 117,500,000
[[hardboiled]][[berryprinter]]
[[ancientzoan]]x2[[logia]][[firstaidkit]]

[Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:11 am
Dax Morgan uses HT (Curse of Dionysus) on Bobbins
Dax Morgan uses LT (Gold Finger) on Bobbins
Dax Morgan uses UT (Nut Buster) on Bobbins

Bobbins uses MT (Wolf Hunt) on Dax Morgan
Bobbins uses LT (Wolf Fang Fist) on Dax Morgan
Bobbins uses LT (Wolf Fang Foot) on Dax Morgan
Bobbins uses UT (Sucker Punch) on Dax Morgan

Last edited by Goldmonger on Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

Name : Variable
Epithet : Variable
Height : Variable
Weight : Variable
Species : Variable
Faction : Variable
Crew : Variable
Ship : Variable
Crew Role : Variable
Devil Fruit : Variable
Bounty : Variable
Balance : Variable

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:11 am
The member 'Goldmonger' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 17, 6, 17

--------------------------------

#2 'Reflex Check' : 19, 19, 6, 18
Goldmonger
Goldmonger
Goldmonger

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:02 pm
Dax sighed as the wolves surrounded himself and Castor, "You're gonna need more than a few fuckin mutts if you don’t wanna die." He snarled at Bobbins as the pack circled up, fangs bared and fur bristled, the beasts only awaited their masters command to tear the duo to pieces. "Ayo! You hear me you ugly fuck?!" Dax shouted towards the young man as he was in the process of devouring the first of his four pills. "Aw fuck, now yer even uglier my guy."

"Do yooooouuuuuu ever shut the fuck up!" Bobbins howled like the wolves he tamed, "I cannot wait to-.." The bandit started to say before realizing the ethereal being that was Castor bolted past him and reformed at the mouth of the cavern. "How-…"  His eyes wide with wonder and fear at the imp's strange abilities, he was lost in the moment, what was only a few seconds felt like hours. The words the tiny man had shouted to Dax were lost on him, only being brought back to reality by the high pitch yelping of his wolves. Snapping back around, Bobbins observed four of his beasts engulfed in red stained gold dust, having been pressured crushed by the goldmonger. "You bastard!!" The bandit shouted, leaping off the back of his giant direwolf towards the golden clad pirate. Flipping through air four times in spinning corkscrew fashion before landing a heel kick onto Dax's right shoulder, following up with an immediate backflip into a gut double open hand stomach shiver (MT)[Wolf Hunt], sending Dax flying backwards into a boulder, spidering it with cracks as he smashed into it. "Get up you vile devil!! I refuse to end your suffering here!"

"Bwhahahahahaha!" Dax erupted into laughter, coughing out blood as he did so, "Not bad for a mongrel fuck." He snickered, snarling a devilish gold and crimson smile as he rose to his feet. Once fully erect, Dax cracked his neck on either side and casually walked over to his duffle bag full of gold dust which was spilled over near where he was hit with Bobbins combo. The wolves circled him once more with bobbins inside of the make shift ring with him, Dax knelt over his bag and placed his hands in the gold dust and clapped them together several times, similar to what a climber would do with powder chalk. Once both his palms were completely covered, the goldmonger turned back towards his opponent, the wolves snapping and snarling around them, their barks and howls echoing through the night. "Let fuckin dance." He smirked, charging the wolf boy, swinging wildly with a wide right strike, that Bobbins easily countered with his own arm parry, striking Dax in the torso as he did so. Again, Dax moved in closely and sent in a strong, easily read move with his open palm being easily blocked and countered by the enemy. This exchanged continued before Bobbin's eventually opened the gap between the two fighters back jumping backwards to the side of his direwolf, noticeably panting and hanging his body. "You finally notice?" Dax smiled. (HT)[Curse of Dionysus]

"Notice what?! What have you done!" Bobbins snarled, realizing that the fur on his arms and legs was covered in the gold dust from Dax's hands.

"Oh, nothing really." The golmonger replied, snapping his fingers, causing the gold dust to spread like a sickness across the wolf boy's body. "You just aint gonna be so fuckin speedy no more." He laughed maniacally before closing the gap between the two of them much quicker now, or rather, Bobbins was unable to react in the same manner he had before. In seconds the large golden man was upon him, thrusting his golden index finger into the wolf boy's right shoulder. (LT)[Goldfinger]

"You piece of shit!" Bobbins shouted clutching at the bleeding hole, he whipped his legs towards Dax and struck him with a spinning roundhouse kick (LT)[Wolf Fang Foot], sending the mocha skinned man tumbling backwards.

"Bwhahahaha!" Dax laughed, "Man you sure are fuckin slow now, huh!? Bwhahahahaha!!" He boomed again, brushing off the dust from the ground as he stood back up and began swaggering towards the Fiore fighter. As he did so, the remaining wolves pressed him from the back, as he turned around to get a glimpse of the beasts, he was caught with a blind sucker punch that landed directly on his mandible.

"Not laughing now?" Bobbins snickered, "Are we devil?!" He mocked in a howling fashion, fist still firmly planted on the goldmongers chin. He felt a low rumble in the golden man's throat, which quickly turned into a roaring laughter and before Bobbins could react, Dax grabbed his throat with his right hand and his wrist with the left before delivering a swift golden clad knee strike straight to the youth's testicles before tossing him to the ground as he turtled up in pain. "Oh I bet they are in your fuckin throat right now, huh?" He mocked kneeling down over the boy as he writhed about in agony on the ground.

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Goldmonger on Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:30 am
Castor O. Nox uses (HT)[Kari] on Balthazar
Castor O. Nox uses (LT)[10 Million Volt - Raiju] on Balthazar
Castor O. Nox uses UT on Balthazar

Balthazar uses (MT)[Knight's Valor] on Castor O. Nox
Balthazar uses (LT)[Fiore's Blast] on Castor O. Nox
Balthazar uses (LT)[Champion's Strength] on Castor O. Nox
Balthazar uses UT on Castor O. Nox

Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:30 am
The member 'Castor O. Nox' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 11, 6, 1

#2 'Reflex Check' : 20, 8, 7, 4
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:30 pm

blur_on

Bandit's Den IV

Walking into the cavern, the smell of rotten flesh overwhelmed Castor, even to the point that he’d throw up in his mouth a little. The skeletons of warriors old and new decorated the stalagmite and stalactite populated chambers, and finally, after dashing through the cave in flight, an open area revealed itself.

Filled with green glades of grass spread across it’s flooring for as far as the eyes could view, in the center of the cavern, a six footer who’d been the source of the menacing aura stood staring at the open area’s ceiling which had caved in, leaving a sky’s view on display.

Gawking at the clouds, the man’s cloud watching was interrupted by the Three Eye Imp.

“Such a beautiful day. Yet you disrespected the sky god by shedding the blood of my men in her presence”
Balthazar declared, still refusing to look anywhere in Castor’s direction.

“Oh. If I knew I had a spectator, I’d torture them more before I ended their lives.” Castor responded snidely.

“Was that your attempt to make me emotional? Rile me up and then take advantage of the bandit who loves his men like his own flesh and blood?” Balthazar said rhetorically.

Leaving no room for the man to jest, “It won’t work. I understand the circle of life. The strong live and the weak die. The Fiore were weak… That’s why we lost to the Waldon’s.

Mighty nobles reduced to nothing but Bandits, it’s almost hilarious when you think about it.”
Balthazar said, chuckling in between.

“Give me the amulet.” Castor stated, cutting right to the point. “Ah. Did my history lesson bore you Jotun Knight? Then how about this ” Balthazar said, pushing off his right foot, starting into a dash towards Castor.

Hands resting atop his two blades’ hilts, wielding both long and short swords simultaneously, the man progressed swiftly, with an odd calmness in his movements. The elegance in his body’s posture, as his running form wasted no unnecessary energy, the man lunged into the air, leaving an after image of himself in the sky.

While on the ground, before Castor could even respond, Balthazar had already stepped into striking range.

Impressed by the man’s nimbleness, Castor reached for his own blade to counter but the interception was lost in translation, as Balthazar sped up once again, increasing his pace and slicing through the man’s chest, stretching the blade’s tip to right underneath his right eye.

The shorter tool of combat stayed wedged in the man’s left leg momentarily before Balthazar’s darkened boot, covered in Busoshoku Haki pushed Castor backwards. His hand still gripping the blade, the liberation from being wedged in Castor’s leg result in his hakama and kimono to be soaked in blood. (MT)[Knight’s Valor]

Making sure to respond while Balthazar was still in range, Castor instantly heat up the air around him using an electrical field. A loud boom erupted, the compact explosion’s heat was so vast it melted the man’s chainmail and singed his fur coat. (HT)[Kari]

Balthazar’s body began to feel heavy, in a lot of ways the man’s counter-attack was unexpected. The supernatural element to his abilities leaned Balthazar to believe that the man was indeed a Devil Fruit user and if that was the case, it’d be an uphill battle from here.

Retreating backwards, Balthazar tried to create room so he could regroup and regain composure but Castor continued the chase. Emerging from the Logia user's back, two lightning bolts shot off, running against the ground, setting the grass aflame as they did.

Augmenting themselves in the form of wolves, the lightning bolts danced in a zigzag pattern, before elapsing their routes behind Balthazar’s body, connecting against his back.(LT)[10 Million Volt – Raiju]

A plume of dust covered Balthazar. The intensity of Castor’s attacks left his body shaking violently. Gripping onto his blades' hilts tightly, the man jumped into mid-air, spinning his body like a top. From his blade's spiral, two wind blades flew towards the Knight Bastion.

Removing Summer Rain, Castor blackened his blade and cut through the wind blades, splitting the compressed air into four fragments, the pieces crashing into the ground left noticeable dents.

Coating his appendages in Haki, Balthazar dashed in once more, this time attempting to slash towards Castor’s jugular. Allowing the blade to slide through his neck, rejecting the haki around it and retaining his intangibility, Castor counter slashed his blade along Balthazar’s exposed ribcage.

Enduring the pain, Balthazar waited until Castor swung his blade all the way through, to lung forward, attempting to head-butt the man to create distance once more. The shiny metallic texture of Balthazar’s forehead was intercepted by using the flat side of Summer Rain to act as a shield.

During the power exchange, Castor’s body began to feel noticeably groggy. As the man’s panting quickened, the Bandit used the opportunity to create space between their person, leaping backwards.

“It looks like my poison has finally begun to take effect.”
Balthazar declared grinning.

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Word Count: 844 | Tagged: @Goldmonger

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:53 am; edited 3 times in total

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:29 pm

Dax Morgan uses MT (Jaguar Claws) on Bobbins
Dax Morgan uses LT (Alloy Spike) on Bobbins
Dax Morgan uses LT (Gold Shot) on Bobbins
Dax Morgan uses UT (Finger Break) on Bobbins

Bobbins uses MT (Wolf Howl) on Dax Morgan
Bobbins uses LT (Wolf Fang Finger) on Dax Morgan
Bobbins uses LT (Wolf Fang Headbutt) on Dax Morgan
Bobbins uses UT (Mongrel Bite) on Dax Morgan
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:29 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 5, 13, 16, 15

#2 'Reflex Check' : 5, 7, 13, 19
Goldmonger
Goldmonger
Goldmonger

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:54 pm
"Alright ya fuckin dog." The goldmonger mumbled, flexing his fingers as the rings bubbled into sickle like golden claws that enveloped his fingers(HT)[Jaguar Claws] as he stood up and strolled towards the snarling wolves behind him, their bristled fur powdered with the gold dust that had collected from the miniscule specs that drifted around the mocha skinned man. "Take yer time, I am in no hurry~." He whistled to the boy who was still gathering his faculties after almost having his testicles crushed. "I'll play with your little fuckin mutts while I wait for ya! Bwhahahahaha!"

"*cough*You….*cough* piece of…shit.." Bobbins muttered, desperately trying to drag himself to his feet. He watched as Dax used the claws to rip into the remaining wolves as they ripped into him, with the goldmonger hootin and hollerin as he relished in the pain and savage battle with the beasts. "Ge..Get away from them!" The wolf pup rushed, blowing his horn to scatter the wolves that were left as he rushed at Dax, then with two more blows, the remaining four moved into formation as Bobbins slide underneath Dax and struck his chin with his heel. The wolves heeded their call as Bobbins blew the horn once more and set the wolves on Dax once more, each one biting onto a limb. As the wolves held the man in place, Bobbins began to pace in front of him like a super villain would do prior to giving away his plan in a speech. "We are the last surviving sons of the Fiore, a once proud and powerful house before we were betrayed and unseated by what we thought was our closest allies! The one you serve, the detestable lord Waldon!"

"Ahh fuck.." Dax mumbled under his breath, "Yer just like that fuckin guy…" He sighed, the long winded speech reminding him of Castor. "Yeahhhhh, I'm fuckin done with this shit." He said sighing, breaking free from the wolves as a golden metal spike broke free from the ground, piercing the wolf commanders left knee, dropping him to the ground as the gold melted away and returned to its master like a snake wriggling on the ground. While the wolves were carved like thanksgiving turkeys with his elm street like claws, "Sorry man, I just really hate the hole long winded speech thing." Dax said, "There's this little fucking imp that I'm following around right now, and he is just this annoying little shit. He's always fucking talkin and talkin, going on these long winded speech after reading all these fuckin books." Dax complained, going into a long winded speech of his own, the irony of which was not lost on the bleeding wolf pup. "And he's always wanting to play fuckin dress up!" He moaned, "Ahhh but what the fuck do you care, yer gonna die in a few minutes!" Dax shouted savagely, with a deep breath that filled his cheeks, Dax fired out one of his tongue rings like a bullet that pierced the wolf man's right shoulder. (LT)[Finger [Gold Shot]

"Grhhh…" Bobbins grunted, "Gragaga..*cough* gagagaga *cough* gagaga *cough*…" He said laughing as he coughed up blood onto his furry chest. "Even if you manage to beat me…*cough*.. " mumbling as he reached into his pocket, pulling out the remaining pills that had caused his earlier transformation. He gulped them down with a dry throat, his skin bulging as the pills went down. "My brother is going to defeat that imp friend of yours and resurect the Fiore and overthrow the Montblanc's as kings of Lvneel!" His muscles bulged and veined, the fur grew thicker and darker as his face grew more and more feral by the second. "Gahhhgg!" The noise blurted out accompanied by a large quantity of blood as his muscles began to slither like snakes underneath this skin as the fur fell out onto the ground in clumps. "My…my body…*cough*" He mumbled, clutching as his chest in agony, "The ster…oids…"

"No shit you dumb fuck." Dax interrupted as he approached the young man, "Power doesn’t come from a fuckin pill." He said kneeling down over the boy as he did earlier. He reached down and grabbed his hand gently as to not cut him with his claws, he gently caressed the boys hand and gently gripped his pinky finger, before violently ripping it backwards until it touched the young man's wrist, causing him to scream out in pain once more[UT](Finger break). "Maybe in yer next life you'll have better fuckin luck." He mumbled, moving to Bobbins pockets, looting them for anything valuable, "Oh, and that little piece of shit fuckin dwarf ain't gonna lose to yer shitty brother, if he did I wouldn't want to kill em so bad." He snickered with a golden fanged smile. While he ran his pockets, Bobbins lashed out and bit Dax in the next, his fangs puncturing the man's skin as crimson trains ran down the side of Dax's neck, staining his golden jewelry as it did so (UT)[Mongrel Bite].

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:11 pm
Castor O. Nox uses (MT)[Enlil's Curse] on Balthazar
Castor O. Nox uses (LT)[30 Million Volt - Orko's Whim] on Balthazar
Castor O. Nox uses (LT)[Volt] on Balthazar

Balthazar uses (MT)[Lion's Hunt] on Castor O. Nox
Balthazar uses (LT)[Pride Rotato] on Castor O. Nox
Balthazar uses (LT)[Wind Blade] on Castor O. Nox

Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:11 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 14, 16, 19, 17

#2 'Reflex Check' : 5, 19, 11, 17
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:47 pm

blur_on

What Drives You?

“While you try to regroup… Can I bore you with an old story?” Balthazar stated, hopping backwards to maintain a safe distance. Cautious of Castor’s ability to manipulate electricity, momentarily, Balthazar decided to switch to long-range assault to wither down the Masked Knight’s stamina.

“There once was a mighty family. Who knew nothing of hardships…Their ancestors helped build a Kingdom that many men would come to envy and try to destroy it.

Decades… Centuries even passed, and this family among five others, thrived in peace. Until, the King of the Kingdom allowed a snake to slide into the court.

That snake… Murdered my love ones. I ask no mercy or sympathy from you, Knight. I only tell you this story because you don’t seem to be like the other Jotun Knights. If you were… You wouldn’t be here before me.”
Balthazar declared.

Gashi Gashi Gashi Gashi

Breaking into a maniacal laugh, the Masked Knight couldn’t help but relate to the Bandit’s story. “I know all too well how it feels… To have your destiny determined by a fool in scholar’s clothing. The moment I decided to set sail on these seas… I promised to never put my fate in another persons hand ever again.” Castor responded, discharging electricity from around his body violently.

The surge from his discharge grew larger, each bolt expanding outward before separating into small pollen size spores. Consuming the battlefield, the dazzling light show immersed Balthazar. Escape at this stage was futile, as several the spores had already stuck to his person. Convulsing violently, the Bandit fell to his knees, panting rapidly as he’d clutch at his chest, dropping his two blades to the floor. (MT)[Enlil’s Curse]

In this moment of a lapse, Castor shot off his right arm in the form of a lightning bolt, the impact of which crashed against Balthazar’s chest. (LT)[Orko’s Whim] In the last moments before the bolts contact, the Bandit Leader grabbed onto his blades’ hilts, taking them along for the ride. Screeching out in pain, Balthazar quickly followed up by silencing any further signs of weakness. Muffling his own cry, the Knight stood once again.

Rotating his body 360 degrees, spiraling forward, the man’s two swords acted as a kind of saw, blasting through Castor’s guard, cutting his golden armor in two. The gash from the strike, split Nox’s chest cage open slightly, splattering blood everywhere. (LT)[Pride Rotation] Balthazar had proven that in terms of speed, the two were equals within the same bracket, or so, he thought.

Sticking to his hit and run tactics, Balthazar opted to create distance once more but after the first hop backwards, the man’s body convulsed, stifling his retreat.Grinning beneath his mask, Castor pointed his index finger at Balthazar’s right leg. Shooting off in a bullet like fashion, the bolt from his finger tip pierced through the Bandit’s right high, crippling him. (LT)[Volt]

Jerking his blade forward in response, from the Bandit's longsword an arc of air was released. Shaped in the visage of a blade's edge, the wind blade flew towards Castor’s chest cage, around the same region as Balthazar's prior attack. (LT)[Wind Blade] Making mincemeat of Castor’s flesh, the blade pushed him aback against his will. Boots grinding into the mud, the Three Eye man waited until the blade dissipated enough, before cutting through the remaining force with his nodachi.

Rattling violently against the tension, Summer Rain fought valiantly to act as a shield from the force. Hungry for more blood, Castor wasted no effort in zooming into the man’s personal space, both men exchanging a single blow along each other’s body with their respective weapons.

“What is your motivation… How can you fight with such ferocity when you yourself don’t seem to harbor any ambitions of garnering favor in his eyes?” Balthazar observed.

“That’s a wild assumption but of course I don’t care about his favor. Whether it be you or Waldon who takes over Jotun… Either way, I’d have to kill you both eventually.”
Castor retorted.

“Such cold words from a lonely man.” Balthazar said.

“Are you a psychic or something? I won’t be lonely forever. I’ll be sure to give you the perfect show from the other side. As I slaughter your entire family, wiping them from history’s page for wasting my time. Oh and if your clan decide to haunt me, I'll have plenty of company. Poetic, no?” Castor concluded.

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Word Count: 718 | Tagged: @Goldmonger

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:05 pm
Dax Morgan uses MT (Gold Slicer) on Bobbins
Dax Morgan uses LT (Gold Fist) on Bobbins
Dax Morgan uses LT (Goldfinger) on Bobbins
Dax Morgan uses UT (Ear Bite) on Bobbins

Bobbins uses HT (Wolf's Rain) Dax Morgan
Bobbins uses UT (Scratch) on Dax Morgan
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:05 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 2, 18, 19, 19

#2 'Reflex Check' : 16, 1
Goldmonger
Goldmonger
Goldmonger

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:46 pm

"So you gonna do somethin else sides suck my neck or what?" Dax snickered in Bobbin's ear, "Got me all nice and fuckin ready and you aint goin no farther." He continued before cocking back his right fist, the golden claws morphing into a golden boxing glove that covered his entire hand. While his left hand tore the beast man from his neck, the blood trailing off his fangs through the air. "Lights out bub." he said snarling, his golden clad fist firing like a piston square into the center of Bobbin's face, knocking his head back with such force that it bounced back up off the ground after it hit.

As Dax stood up from his knelt over position, it became clear that his body was not the only thing that was now erect. "Fuckin bitch." he mumbled, rubbing his hand over the bloody wound on the side of his neck. "Get the fuck up, I know ya ain't dead yet." The goldmonger barked, rearing back his leg before delivering a swift kick to the wolf boys abdomen.

"Grhhhhggg…"Bobbins grunted, "F…for…the fi…ore…" the words could be heard amongst the intermittent grunting and coughing.

"What was that??" Dax shouted, grabbing the boy by his throat and lifting him above his own head, "I couldn’t hear ya you little mongrel fuck." He snarled sarcastically, not allowing the wolf boy to take another chunk out of his neck. "You should speak up!" He boomed once more, cocking back his right hand as the gold melted away and reforged itself into an ornate spear tip covering his pointer and middle fingers. Though, before delivering the blow, something in the background had caught Dax's attention, leaning his head ever so slightly around the boy's hanging body. There sat the largest wolf, the giant direwolf known as Fenrir the pride of the Fiore. His fur was black as night with streaks of grey and white intermixed throughout the entire coat, resembling something of a night sky when he galloped across the land. Not once had he moved the entire time, his master hung half dead from Dax's hand and yet he refused to act. "Interestin.~" He mused, "What's the story with 'im?" his grip around the boy's throat tightening in an effort to get him to talk.

"Tch.." Bobbins sucked his teeth sarcastically, "That beast…. is Fenrir, my father's war wolf…he…since my father died he only responds to the commands of a special horn.." Bobbins finished, his left hand drifting slowly to an beat up old horn hanging from his belt.

"Oh, woah woah!" Dax shouted, thrusting his spear tipped fingers towards Bobbins heart, piercing it (LT)[Goldfinger]. The blood rushed down his body, soaking what fur he had left, even more so than it already was. "If you gotta rely on a fuckin horn to control a fuckin animal, means he don’t fuckin respect a little shit kid like you." Dax growled, unsheathing the blood soaked spear tip from Bobbin's chest. "Don’t worry, I'll take good fuckin care of 'im." He said, using his golden fangs to tear off Bobbin's left ear(UT)[Ear bite] before tossing his limp body to the side. "C'mere ya fuckin mutt!" Dax shouted, and in that instant Fenrir let loose its savagery on the goldmonger, his body the size of the Clydesdale that he had ridden earlier. The beasts fangs sung deep into Dax's shoulder, its claws ran through his arms and in a swift and sudden motion, the beast swirled its entire body into a death roll, slamming Dax into the ground. "Woooo yer a big fuck aintcha!" Dax shouted laughing, using the gold the coated the animal fur and his own body to physically subjugate the beast in a submissive position, the gold encasing the animal with its belly up. "Sit." He said mockingly, coating his hand in gold before slugging the direwolf in the nose causing the animal to yelp out in pain. "Stay."

Dax swaggered back towards Fenrir's former master, his lifeless body sprawled out in a pool of blood. The goldmonger reached down and unzipped his pants, pulling out his trouser snake he proceeded to relieve himself onto the corpse like a dog marking its territory. "Ahhhhh..." Dax moaned, "Much fuckin better." He mumbled, putting away the snake and zipping back up his pants. "Now then, I'll just take this and be in my fuckin way!~" He whistled, using a golden whip to cleave Bobbin's head clean of his neck. Picking it up, he lifted the head next to his and began using it like a ventriloquist dummy mockingly, "wE aRe ThE FiOrE! Bwhahahaha!" He laughed before tossing the head into the mouth of the cave towards Castor's battle. "Ayo! Hurry up you little fuck!" Dax said, shouting into the cave.

Last edited by Goldmonger on Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:58 pm
Castor O. Nox uses (HT)[60 Million Volt - Julungul] on Balthazar
Castor O. Nox uses (LT)[Impale] on Balthazar

Balthazar uses (HT)[Lion's Fury] on Castor O. Nox

Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:58 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 7, 6, 20

#2 'Reflex Check' : 16, 20
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:48 am

blur_on

What Drives You?

At this moment, Castor and Balthazar could only focus on one thing, the incredibly loud noise of their hearts beating. The sound rang in their ears as ounces upon ounces of sweat fell onto the cavern’s grassland. A gush of air rushed in from the ceiling, fluttering the pirate Captain’s ponytail in the breeze. Blood stained garments told the tale of a Pirate Captain masquerading as a Knight on a mission for genocide. Electrocuted motor skills told the tale of a Prince who’d been reduced to a Bandit on a mission for salvation.

Panic slipped into the heart of Nox first, as he would come to realize he couldn’t feel his right arm. The poison coursing through his veins was beginning to shut down his nerve receptors. Even the sensation of pressure at the bottom of his feet began to fail, giving him a feeling of standing on a cotton peg, his feet felt weightless. Blood pouring from the sawed open flesh on his chest and it’d take more than a few stitches to patch him up.

Panic paid Balthazar a visit next, his motor skills were completely shot. It was taking him everything in his power to continue maintaining a grip on his blades. His senses were failing him and if he’d lax his muscles even the slightest, the ground below him would be his new keeper. The wound on his thigh was bleeding profusely, and wasn’t displaying any signs of closing anytime soon.

Taking a deep breath, inhaling and then exhaling, Castor rose his left hand, snapping his fingers. A massive electrical field began to converge around Castor’s body, using his being as the epicenter of it all, almost like a power generator feeding energy. A massive discharge of lightning shot off towards Balthazar’s position. As it travelled, the point of the bolt formed into the face of a dragon’s head. The very ground rattled as the beast slid above surface level, anxious to devour it’s latest prey.

Balthazar tried to command to his body to move but his requests were left on deaf ears. As the dragon’s mouth swallowed the Bandit whole, 60 Million Volts of electricity seeped into the man’s body, eviscerating his armor and clothing. The man’s incredible durability alone left his body intact but his insides were electrocuted severely, Balthazar was essentially a zombie at this point. A loud explosion shook the whole cave, leaving a crater behind, in which the Bandit stood erect. The black charcoal look of the earth beneath his feet was a tell tale to the damage that had been done. (HT)[60 Million Volt - Julungul]

Still, the man stood at attention, as a statue would in a garden or landmark. Erasing his presence, Balthazar’s life began to transcend to the other world. Taking his spear from its holster on his back, Castor began to walk towards Balthazar, closing the distance within seconds. Skewering Iris’s blade through the man’s heart, Castor injected his pole weapon deep inward. When no more blade remained to wedge, blackening the wood itself in Busoshoku, through brute force, he'd continue with its insertion until half the spear was now protruding out of Balthazar’s back. (LT)[Impale]

Orally spitting out blood, Balthazar’s lion mane coat was soaked in blood down its center. Slashing his nodachi along Balthazar’s leg and elbow joints, the soldiers time at attention had ended. Face first on the floor, even now, the man refused to release the grip on his weapons. Standing confidently above him, Castor stooped down to administer the finishing blow.

“Goodbye stranger. Our conversation was intriguing enough.” Castor exclaimed arrogantly.

Suddenly, the same dread that Castor was known for instilling in others came over him. In one last hail Mary motion, a massive golden aura encompassed the Bandit. Coating the swords in this aura, the blackened blades pierced Castor twice. The first, a couple of inches off from his heart, and the second, a couple inches off from his kidney. (HT)[Lion’s Pride] Blood shot from Castor’s mouth, as the broad smile on Balthazar’s face widened from ear to ear.

“Learn the names of those you’re about to murder. At least then you can atone for your sins. My name is Balthazar Fiore. I am the heir to the Fiore family… The one you so nonchalantly mentioned you would annihilate!”Balthazar exclaimed panting. Using the last bit of his energy in the previous attack, the Bandit continued to twist the blade’s inwards causing Castor to vomit up more blood.

Dropping onto the floor with no more stamina to expend, Balthazar’s blades stayed wedged into Nox. The poisonous edges left their stain on the pirate, now infecting his main circulatory system. An ominous lull befell the cave before Fiore broke out into a crazed laughter, almost celebratory in nature. However, it was short lived, as the weapons in the man body began to melt, Castor plopped onto the ground in a seated position. Silence befell the cave once more.

“Balthazar… Fiore. I’ll remember that name.”
Castor declared breaking the silence in the cave. Sensing a familiar energy closing in, the results of Dax’s fight seemed settled. A loud bark filled the cave, echoing outward towards Castor’s position, the wailing sound came accompanied by a trinket. Tossing Balthazar’s comrade head to their position, the Bandit’s eyes shrieked with fear.

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Word Count: 885 | Tagged: @Goldmonger

Notes: Ah Boy... This will be a close one.

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:36 pm
Dax swaggered back to where he had left Fenrir, mummified in gold. "Alright ya fuckin mutt!" Dax shouted, withdrawing all the gold from the animal body, save for a golden collar adorned with spikes. The beast scampered to its feet, taking an aggressive stance, snarling and snapping at the goldmonger. Fenrir charged towards him, the whites of his eyes exposed as much as its canines. With not an ounce of fear, the demon cook snapped his fingers and the spikes on the band dug into the wolves neck with enough force to send him tumbling onto the ground mid sprint. "Good dog." He mocked, loosening the collar once again and returning the spikes to their regular position, the gold stained red with the blood of the beast.

Fenrir was no normal animal, he was old and he was smart. The animal understood that at this point in time Dax was the alpha of the pair, for now. Just like Dax is with Castor, Fenrir will jump at any sign of weakness, a constant battle for the survival of the fittest just as nature intended. Something that pleased Dax to know end, thriving on the idea of a blood thristy beast at his back.

"Now we just gotta wait for that shitty little fuck." Dax moaned, plopping down on the ground next to the mouth of the cave. His back leaned up against the cold rock. "Jump if you feelin froggy, mutt." Dax snickered, leaning back his head and closing his eyes, daring the beast to attack him while he slept.
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:07 am
Castor O. Nox uses (MT)[Cocijo-sama] on Balthazar
Castor O. Nox uses (LT)[Luna's Kiss] on Balthazar
Castor O. Nox uses (LT)[Zeus's Spear] on Balthazar

Balthazar uses (MT)[Lion's Pride] on Castor O. Nox
Balthazar uses (LT)[Fiore's Cry] on Castor O. Nox
Balthazar uses (LT)[Wind Blade] on Castor O. Nox

Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:07 am

#1 'Reflex Check' : 8, 7, 8, 15

#2 'Reflex Check' : 16, 2, 7, 4
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:57 am

blur_on

Sorrow

“Ah. I remember this day.” Castor thought.

Hallucinating, before him was a ten-year-old version of himself that sat in front of his mentor, Jules' cell, the night before her execution. Spending all day plotting frantically, the man who’d been studying the Montblanc’s Estates castles for as long as he can remember, used their various gaps to sneak in and attempt to free Jules.

Stealing the keys from a slumbering guard, the Three Eye Child stood to divert his master’s fate. However, sitting in her cell, chained to the floor, the woman refused to leave, even after Castor had opened the door and offered to liberate her chains.

“Leave this place now boy. Tell your father to take you and run.”
Jules stated sternly. Her usual playful manner of talking to Castor had faded, a mere memory of happier days.

The woman’s words fell as crude thumps to his ego, sniffling, “I don’t want you to die… Jules.” Castor said, tears streaming from his eyes, falling onto the floor as steadily as raindrops on ceilings tops during scattered showers.

“Everyone has to die sometime brat. Dry your tears. Valhalla awaits for me.” Jules responded.

“B-But you can only make it into Valhalla by dying in combat…” Castor countered.

Breaking down in laughter, “I guess you got me there! How do you know that? You read too much you punk! I guess I'll just wander around and haunt you!” Jules exclaimed, chuckling heartedly.

“Jules. I promise you. I’ll avenge your death. I’ll kill them all. The King. That Celestial Dragon. Anyone who makes light of your death… I’ll kill them!” Castor barked violently, the once quiet pacifist youth, driven into a blind rage.

As Castor’s Three Eyes broadened creepily, Jules leaned forward, her chains rattling with the motion, head-butting Castor.

“Idiot. And then what? They’ll crown a new king. The World Government will punish any country involved in even the slightest scratch on a Dragon’s Head! Lvneel would be destroyed! You’ll surely be tortured and executed! Don’t you ever repeat what you just said in front of anyone. Ever again.” Jules shouted, shaking frantically as she spoke.

Overwhelmed with emotions, Castor simply drew close, wrapping his arms around the woman’s neck for a gentle embrace. This would be the first day in Jules life that she’d ever broken down in tears in Castor’s presence, and this would also be the first day that Castor lost his ability to sympathize or empathize with anyone. His great plot foiled by his masters kind words, Castor was crushed. He knew with his mother gone, his father tied to the King and his mentor murdered, he was all alone in the world.

“Cas. Watch my execution tomorrow. Once it’s over… You’ll understand what I mean. Your life will be very tough from now on. They’ll have some days where you truly want to die… but fight. Fight that feeling until your old and grey like me. Find people who you trust to support you. Forget about Lvneel… Forget about me… and most importantly,” Jules stated, pausing at the end of her farewell speech.

Leaning back, she’d shuffle around constricted, kissing Castor on his cheek.  

“Be Free. Revenge will only taint that plain white soul of yours.” Jules concluded smiling.

Snapping out of his hallucination, before him was the present situation. Balthazar Fiore fought to crawl towards his beheaded comrade’s severed head.

“Bobbins!” Balthazar shouted with tears flowing from hid eyes. Finally, the effects of the electrocution had taken full swing. Balthazar was seconds away from losing his ability to move. His nervous system fried, the man used what was the last of energy to plop onto his back, staring at the clear open sky.

“You want the amulet... The elders have it. I beg of you please… Don’t kill anymore of my people.” Balthazar declared panting.

Biting into his arm, Castor transformed his left hand into electricity and began to feed on his lightning. The feast closed up any opened wounds on his body but the damage had been done. With poison coursing through his body and an overall soreness to his person, Castor used his Kenbunshoku Haki to scan the man’s body. After searching for about five minutes, he’d find a small vial with words, ‘antidote.’

After draining the glass vial’s content, Castor smashed it’s emptied vessel onto the floor, alleviating the toxin’s symptoms. Stripping the man of his Lion’s Coat, in the coat’s pockets contained the amulet in question.

“Even in your final moments… You lied to save your people. You were an honorable man. Unfortunately... I am not. Honor is a fool’s game played by heroes who need the courage to overcome adversity.

I’m sorry Jules. The moment you died… I was stained already. Your words moved me… but they had an opposite effect. The Castor you knew died in that shipwreck… Minion Island was my hell. I’ve returned from the depths for my toll. I will be paid.”
Castor concludes, sliding hid arms into the man’s coat.

Returning his spear – Iris into its holster, Castor withdrew Summer Rain with his working left hand and beheaded the dead Bandit. Grabbing onto Balthazar’s full head of purple spiky hair, the man heckled at Dax, carrying the severed head under his arm. “I sense a settlement up ahead. I’ve also retrieved the amulet. We can’t have any survivors. I’m pretty sure Waldon’s a man whose not keen on mercy.” Castor continued to say, wincing at his wounds.

Traversing the cavern, eventually sunlight beamed in by its exit. Climbing a slight incline, walking outside the cave, the duo stood on a hill overlooking Lotus Keep. It was beautiful, White Lotus flowers flourished in every direction the eyes could perceive. Off in the distance, the voices of children, women and elders alike chimed into Castor’s electro radio.

“North East of here… There’s a huge settlement. I can hear it. Time to plunder!” Castor exclaimed grinning.

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Word Count: 989 | Tagged: @Goldmonger

Notes: Yay Heal!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:26 pm
Castor's shrill voice snapped Dax back to reality, awakening from his light slumber, "Oh fuck, look who decided to finish up?" I almost thought you died in there for a second you fuckin shrimp!" Bwhaahaha!" Dax boomed out in laughter, mocking the little captain. Dax's attention turned to the little man's form, which was now cloaked in a much to large blood stained lion skin and the heads of both enemies. "Picked yourself up a few souvenirs did ya?" He smirked, following behind the imp as he scurried off towards the village, calling his newfound  wolf behind him with a whistle.

The pair took a short walk through the woods before they were on a small cliff overlooking straw hut village. The citizens darted back and forth like roaches as dawns first light slowly set upon them, blissfully unaware of the danger that was slowly drifting towards them. Like a tempest on the horizon, set to reshape the land itself. Lifting both of his hands out towards the village, Dax released a wave of gold dust that drifted on the wind, down into the dwelling of those below, with the villagers unknowingly breathing in the miniscule metal  dust that now coated their lungs. "Bout three hundred of em." Dax mumbled before snapping his fingers, causing the golden flakes to grow and spread like a disease, slowly hardening their lungs, each breath becoming more ragged then the last. One by one, the desperate cries of those who were still able to draw enough breath echoed through the air as their loved ones dropped like poisoned rats. Their deaths were slow and agonizing, leaving many alive for  the horrors to come, leaving them unable to run or even scream.

"Well, let's what they got.~" He hummed, stepping off the cliff casually, dropping to the ground with a crash, cracking the earth beneath him. Dax began to whistle an ominous tune as he wandered into the chaotic town with little trouble from the locals, his nose leading him from home to home in search of gold.
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:09 am

blur_on

Sorrow

Lotus Keep | Jotun Mountain Range | Five Minutes Before Dax’s Attack

Today was their holy day of worship, where the Fiore sent their young out into the forest atop the mountain to gather the White Lotus as the centerpiece for their ritual. The elderly was ordered to gather in the town’s square, where worship to various pagan gods occurred.

To the Fiore, the goddess of the Sky specifically was one who overlooked their clan, a lost tradition in contrast to the new Vassal Lords who don’t follow any religion, only money, status and power garnered their faith.

The ceremony was intimate, to say the least. To those who carried the eyes of an outsider, it’d look almost foreign and occult. Once the collectors returned, they’d pass the Lotus plants onto the elders, who would then chew the plant in their mouths until it was mush.

Spitting the crushed leaves into a gourd at the center of an altar, the Three Elders spat into the clay pot, adding to the concoction. Lastly, each of the women from various households would grab a dull knife, extracting a single drop of their blood into ritual’s vessel, completing the trifecta, Man, Child and Woman.

The clay pot was covered in Sake and Oil and lit afire, and dancing around the flames, various members of the clan chanted and beat on drums to celebrate the day. The usual joyous rhythmic offerings would drown out the sound of the villagers who were late to the ceremony, being suffocated with lungs filled with gold.

However, the children darted pass the dead, rushing towards the town square to inform the others.

As Dax went ahead, Castor remained on the cliff overlooking the village to the North East. Sensing the positions of every voice within the village, Castor waited patiently for the stragglers to make it to inform the Elders. Dressed in their traditional ceremonial drab, white elk skin knitted flawlessly together to form a war chief’s cloak.

On it’s back, each garment bore the symbol of wings. The wings were glued on to form angel wings that protrude similar to that of Sky Dwellers. The people in the village wore white plain robes to indicate their offering to the goddess in the sky.

Dancing, drinking and trading folk tales, as the drumming and the festivities launched, the image of a teen, no older than seventeen returned to the camp.

Dropping to his knees at the perimeter of the clan’s encirclement, losing his life to lungs burdened by gold. The alpha males in the clan rushed to inspect the boy’s wounds but to his rear, an ominous gold dust loomed. The timing for a ritual of Castor’s own had arrived, forming a cluster of electricity in the form of a sphere, the Nox Pirate Captain fired off the dome to hover above the town-square.

As the sphere sat above the fluffy white clouds in the clear blue skies, the discharge from Castor’s orb began to cause the clouds to swell with animosity.

Black textured clouds expanded in a plume like fashion, until the heavens gave out a mighty roar. A humungous lightning bolt shot down from the sky, encapsulating the villagers in the eye of the ethereal azure beam. Coating the Three Elders in his presence, Castor left behind only them as the only survivors.

Aside from those still in the forest gathering, two-hundred and eighty-five of the Fiore natives settling in the Lotus Keep, had perished instantly under the bolts massive force.

“El Thor” Castor murmured.

The earth shook with tremendous force, uprooting the nearby tree-houses and tents of their content, scattering it around in a frenzy. No sounds of screeches in pain, no time to fear death and certainly, no suffering had been brought to the victims, they’d perished a single millisecond after contact.

The village uprooted, at its core, a large obsidian crater was left in wake of the lightning bolt’s wrath. The residual heat around the crater wasn’t under Castor's control however, and it began to cook the Elders alive. Torching their skin to shades of black that haven’t even been recorded on any spectrum.

Transforming into a lightning bolt himself, within in seconds Castor had streamed himself before the Elders, reforming his body into its human stature before the men.

Their eyes frozen open, unable to blink, frozen with fear until their eyeballs had began to burn out in their socket, robbing them of the ability to see. The last image in their mind would be that of the Masked Knight, fully cloaked in Balthazar’s jacket. However, the Knights shiny armor nor their heroes garments wouldn’t be the focal point of their last visual, it would be the sight of Balthazar’s severed head in the man’s hand.

Creating an electrical field around himself and them, he’d toss the Fiore Bosses head towards the Elders. Tears streaming down Bastion’s face, the Masked Knight removed his mask, revealing his sulking three eyes.

“Your ritual was beautiful. I’ll forever carry the image of your tradition in my heart. The look on their faces of pure ecstasy, as the drums entranced them. The look of panic on the older men’s faces as they realized the impending doom. Shed no tears… They felt no pain.” Castor declared.

The other two elders had caught heart attacks from the shock and passed out shortly after the electrical barrier was erected. Leaving Yukon and Castor, as the only two concious beings at the town’s center.

“You have some pretty intense Haki for an old bat.” Castor declared chuckling, as the man held on for dare life. “You kept us alive, but the other two couldn’t stomach the situation. I’ve lost my eyesight… and I’m in insurmountable amounts of pain. What do you want with this Old Man?” Yukon Fiore inquired.

“It might be a little abrupt to ask this but what are the markings on this amulet saying? Why did the Lord of Jotun send us all the way up the mountain for this dingy talisman?”
Castor inquired.

“As if it’d tell you that! I’d die before-“ Yukon exclaimed, his words cut short with a lightning bolt through the head from Castor’s index finger. Resting his hands on the chest of the other two elders who’d suffered heart attacks, Castor would send a shock into their chest cages administering CPR. However, with one unresponsive, and the other hopping up panting frantically, Castor changed his attention to the next Elder Griffin.

He wasn’t as tight lipped as Yukon, but saw no point in revealing his clans secrets. Regardless, the strange being would slaughter him like livestock either way.

“I’ll ask once more. What is this amulet?”Castor inquired, digging through Balthazar’s pocket to dangle the prize in their clan’s heirloom.

Spitting in Castor’s face, with what was left of his strength, the Masked Knight wasn’t phased by the man’s taunt. Firing off another bolt through the elder Griffin's forehead, all three Elders had now officially perished. Expanding his Sixth Sense over the immediate area, after about twenty minutes of scanning Castor had discovered a slew of books buried beneath the town square, locked in a treasure chest.

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Word Count: 1194 | Tagged: @Goldmonger

Notes: Yay Heal!

Join Revival Dawn on Discord