Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
[Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap[Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my! - Page 3 I_voting_bar[Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
NPC
[Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap[Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my! - Page 3 I_voting_bar[Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Deku
Wren
Baltroy
Shiro O' Lantern
Erik Dubois Jr
Noel B. Babs
Sabian McQueen
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

[Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Goldmonger

Goldmonger

Tracker

Name : Dax Morgan
Epithet : Goldmonger
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Nox Pirates
Crew Position : Cook | Treasure Hunter | First Mate
Devil Fruit : Goru Goru no Mi
Haki Level : 1
Attack (ATK) : 200
Defense (DEF) : 300
Reflex (RX) : 100
Willpower (WP) : 115
Level : 25
Experience Points : 2513
Berries : 1,612,500
[Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my! - Page 3 Hardbo11

[Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my!   [Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 1:20 pm

Dax swaggered through the chaos, going from home to home in search of even the smallest piece of gold. He tore through dressers and mattresses, safes and cupboards, no stone was left unturned in his frantic search to satisfy his greed. Not even the singular coin that had been long since lost in the sofa cushions was safe from the bloodhound like nose the young man had for gold.

During his search, Dax stopped one by one at the suffocating bodies to run their pockets in his pursuit of treasure. This pattern continued, long enough for Castor to begin summoning what appeared to be heavens wrath above them, "Flamboyant fuck." Dax mumbled looking up for a moment before returning to his looting.

He came upon a large house about a minute before Castor's El Thor rained down upon the tiny village, there he picked up on a certain familiar smell, gold. Come upon a trap door underneath a carpet that lead into an cavern that ran underneath the village and mountain, connecting all the way back to the cave Castor had executed the last Fiore son at. Torches lit the walls, the shadows of the stalagmites and stalactites dancing with the flames. Like a Labyrinth, the cave stretched out with several paths to go, several of which most likely lead nowhere, a common trick to deter thieves. But Dax was no normal thief as his nose could not be fooled when it came to his avaricious obsession.

Dax knifed his way down the dimly lit cave, the path twisting and turning like a snake wriggling through the ground. The ground was wet with water and guano, leaving his feet blackened with muck. As he went, the path would gradually widen and then abruptly tighten, leaving Dax no choice but to widen certain areas with his abilities. Eventually, the rocky cave floor gave way to marble tiles and the room opened up into a large temple like area, with an angelic figure carved into the ceiling. Four pillars exited in the corners of the room, each topped with a floating orb that put of a bright white light, illuminating the entire room. At the center sat a pedestal topped with a marble bust of what one could assume was the first Fiore king. Stepping into the room, Dax walked across the floor until an audible click sound emitted from the tile beneath his left foot. Suddenly, a giant axe swung down from the room ceiling, aiming to cleave any intruder in two. Though, Dax was not just any intruder, with a single out stretched golden hand he grabbed the blade and crushed it into pieces with little effort. With a sigh he moved further in until he was upon the pedestal, black mucked feet leaving a noticeable trail on the beautiful white marble. He inspected the bust thoroughly before sending it crashing to the ground with a swipe. In doing say, another trap was set off, the marble tiles in the surrounding area rattled and went tumbling down, revealing a pit fall surrounding the pedestal. The marble tiles plummeted downwards on top of poisoned spikes nestled into the earth at the bottom, decorated with the skeletons of plunderers old.

Dax floated on the air, as if the ground had never left his feet before moving back towards solid ground and finding a hidden pathway in the back of the room by following the smell of the gold. He did this for several meters until he came upon a wide open room, once again decorated like the first, though this one was filled to the brim with treasure and at the center sat a large dirty chest, the wood was petrified in the metal was dull, with no smell of gold at all. Disregarding it completely, Dax true to his moniker began to swim through the mountains of treasure as if it were a refreshing pond on a hot day.

Castor O. Nox

Tracker

Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku
Race : Three-Eye Tribesman
World Position : Supernova
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Position : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Haki Specialization : Busoshoku
Haki Level : 6
Attack (ATK) : 400
Defense (DEF) : 200
Reflex (RX) : 420
Willpower (WP) : 370
Level : 57
Experience Points : 5756
Bounty : 270,000,000
Berries : 37,893,750‬
[baneoftheweak][untouchable][childofdestiny]

PostSubject: Re: [Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my!   [Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 2:59 pm

blur_on

The Amulet's Message

Unable to sense Dax’s presence, Castor decided to take this time for himself and dig into the only treasure grove in the world that made sense to him. Shooting consecutive lightning bolts to unearth the goods, Castor began to dig into the assortment of books. At about ten pages in, Castor’s eyes open widely at what he’d just unearthed.

Dates, times, names and locations of every crime the Waldon’s had committed over the last decade, up to about this month. Tossing the first book aside, continuing to scan through the others, Castor’s suspicions had been correct. Each book contained various reports on Waldon’s activities and partners.

The book seemed to follow some kind of coded pattern, as some pages were straight forward in design and other used a thesaurus of buzz words to encrypt their meaning.

“Drugs… Staged Kidnappings and even brokering weapon deals… Sir Waldon… You’ve been a busy man. These might come in handy later.” Castor murmured. Waiting for Dax to reappear, Castor began to remove every single scribe from the chest, hoisting them in scraps of material that formerly belonged to the Fiore’s tents. After about a half-hour, Dax resurfaced with a giant gold wagon that contained the massive mountain size pile of treasure.

Tossing the books onto the wagon, as they’d exited the village, Castor sent a second electrical pillar to wipe out any remains of their civilization. Among the book findings was the Fiore’s history and lores, how they came to be and the role they’d played in the foundation of Lvneel. The Bandits who’d happened to be away for the day would be moved to tears eventually when they returned, their love ones had been eradicated.

Using the tools among Balthazar’s possessions, riding atop one of Dax’s piles of treasure, the man began to use the code from the books to decipher the strange language on the back of the amulet.

“Umm… Let’s see. ‘When the Five Shields huddle, a King shall be born. At his birth site, treasures to topple or build nations will rest. A gift from the Vikings to the Crown.’ Eh… What the hell does that mean?”
Castor murmured, continuing to reason with himself.“Oi Dax! We’ll have to drop this treasure off at our base. If we turn up with this much gold to Waldon’s place, he’ll try to confiscating it and with you, we all know how that’ll end.” Castor shouted.

“A gift from the Vikings to the King huh? Where all the shields... Huddle.” Castor thought to himself, the riddle stuck on his psyche.

Word Count: 429  | Tagged: @Goldmonger

Notes: Onto the Final Plotline

Goldmonger

Tracker

PostSubject: Re: [Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my!   [Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 8:49 pm

Lvneel | Kingsroad | Nilf | 2 Days Remaining

The Dame household trotted down the dirt path known as the Kingsroad, stretching across the rolling green hills like a serpent. Their knights and wagons dressed in the emerald green and gold of their house, with a golden ram's head decorating the banners they carried. Inside the most ornate wagon sat little Annibell, leaning her head out the small window of the cabin to admire the countryside, her gorgeous red locks fluttering in the wind. Having been kept inside the walls of the Catherdral since she was a girl, spending most of her days waiting on her vile mother.

"Beautiful, ain't it m'lady." Barney the Terror said, riding alongside them on his bison mount, being to large for a horse to carry.

"It is!" Annibell promptly responded with excitement. She and lord Bearington had a special relationship, having been there since she was born, he is just like her other two brothers. "Have you been to Asgar before?" She asked innocently.

"Once." He replied, "It was when I was knighted." He finished with a groan, recalling a terrible memory from his childhood. Scenes of lord Dame and alcohol induced vomiting flashed before his eyes before sending a shiver down his spine.

"Are you alright?!" Annibell yelled, noticing the face that the Terror was making.

"Ahem.. yes...uhh I'm fine m'lady.." He replied after composing himself. "So, m..-"

"Oh Annieeee..!" Maribell called out from inside the cabin cutting of Barney, "I need you darling! Oh Annibell!" She shouted once more before thanking the girl in by her dress. Maribell poked her head into the windows frame, "That will be all lord Bearington." She snapped shrewdly before slammed the windows cover shut.

"Poor kid." Barney mumbled, snapping the rains on his bison. Sending it trotting lazily towards Note at the head of the pack. He passed by the twins, who were bickering on their horses about anything and everything, "Don't you two ever shut up?" He grunted.

"Why dont ya mind yer own fookin business boyo!" Paris snapped, turning his attention from his brother for just long enough to quip at Barney.

"Yeah! Why don't ya mind yer own fookin business, ya fook!" Sully echoed his brother before they both returned to their argument.

"Idiots.." Barney groaned, snapping the rains on his bison once more. He had been with lord Note since he was a boy. His family was killed in the war when he was six years old, the vassal lord found and adopted him as his own. He was raised with brothers and had been there for as long as they could remember. As children they did nothing but fight constantly and even though it was always the twins verse Barney by himself, the pair had never beat him in anything, ever.

"Ah! Barney ma boy!" Note shouted, noticing the man without turning his attention back. "Ride with me! Bahbahbahbahbah!"

"That was my plan, m'lord." Barney replied.

"Bahbahbahbah! A smartass as always!" The lord bellowed, "Yer me favorite ya know?" Note said, "The twins are idjits and Annie, well shes a girl."

"M'lord, what are you saying?" Barney asked hesitantly.

"Bahhh! Nothing ma boy! Let's enjoy this ride like it's our last! Bahbahbahbah!" The old goat laughed.

Lvneel | Dax's hideout not Castor's | Jotun Hold | 2 Days Remaining

After arriving at the hideout to unload their haul, they were met with a troop of Waldon's knights.

"Lord Bastion, Lord Dax." He said, addressing them individually, bowing to them both. "This message is from our lord." He said handing a letter to Castor, though Dax snatched it out of the messengers hand before the little fuck could take it.

"I'll take that ya fuck." Dax barked, ripped open the wax seal. "Mhm......uhuh.....alright....shit.....oh fuck........bwhahahaha.........wowwww......no way..............hmmmm" He mumbled while reading the letter. "I have no fuckin clue what the fuck it says." He laughed, tossing the letter into the wind carelessly.

Castor O. Nox

Tracker

PostSubject: Re: [Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my!   [Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 3:05 pm

blur_on

Lord's Prey

Lvneel | Vana | Kingsroad

Accompanied by a party of his finest knights, the Ouroboros all star line up featured Vana’s Two Strongest Players. Sir Austin Blitz, a young vibrant Knight known for his appetite for fame (see thread Fools Call It Magic Not Science) and Sir Gryphon Vana, a man who took up the Districts maiden name as his namesake. Inside his carriage, Raphael Bolden and Oliver Bolden converse on the events to come, while on the perimeter of the carriage, Blitz and Gryphon carry on their own conversation.

“Ah. What a waste of a beautiful weekend. I totally forgot about this meeting of dick swingers. Who has the bigger coc-” Blitz declared only to be silenced by Gryphon’s stern glare. “I forgot. You’re the true exemplary example of nobility. Still not fond of profanity, eh, Master?” Blitz stated. “I know you’re Lord Bolden’s star student but watch your tongue at this meeting. Especially around Stein’s men, the last thing we want is a repeat of Alf.” Gryphon said ominously.

“In all my years serving in my knighthood, as short as it maybe, I’ve never seen a man more hungrier for power. I guess that confidence comes when you have a Holy Dragon in your corner.”
Blitz concluded, using hand to gesture a cross for his superstitions.

“You remember Mi Lord. The plan that is?” Sir Oliver inquired, adjusting his glasses as he’d glare at the young Lord attentively.“Yeah Yeah… I get it. As of this meeting, we’ll declare Vana an independent state from Lvneel. Negotiating our own civil rights directly with the World Government. You better reward me for doing good Uncle.” Raphael declared pouting. Smiling lovingly, “Ah yes. Once this meeting has been concluded, we have plenty women who need a firm correction.” Oliver stated continuing to smirk creepily.

Lvneel |Nox Pirate Hide-Out | Jotun Hold | 2 Days Remaining

Finishing offloading the last segment of treasure, Castor fought to snatch the paper from the elements, that Dax had tossed in his direction. “Rude. Wait a minute… Is it possible that you can’t read Dax?” Castor inquired in a snide manner. Scanning the letter, Castor’s confident smirk turned into one of annoyance. Sighing, he’d begin to read the letter aloud:

Waldon's Letter wrote:

Dear Sir Bastion and his companion, Dax,

I have received news of your success in good faith. The scouts who’d I sent as insurance a days travel behind you lot has told me that you wiped out the Fiore, a nice bonus to your original mission.

I have promoted you both to Cardinal Knights and drafted you to my accompanied party for the current Vassal Lord summit.

However, my party has left Jotun and by the time you read this, I assume we’ll be on the outskirts of Asgar via Kingsroad. This garrison, that has been sent to inform you, is now under your command. Meet us in the Capital Asgar for the Vassal Lord meeting. Tardiness will not be handled leniently and bring the amulet from your journey.

Lvneel | Jotun | Kingsroad | 1 Day Away From Meeting

At the head of Waldon’s troop, Bizelle and Raddot conversed about the addition of Castor and Dax to their ranks.

“To wipe out the whole tribe… Without even being ordered to do so… Those two are heartless.”Raddot said.

“Clearly they're more powerful than they were letting on. The bodies we did recover were torched beyond the point of recognition. As long as those fangs stayed aimed at our enemies… Then fresh blood to Jotun is always needed.” Bizelle declared.

Inside his carriage, salivating profusely, a young girl, no older than elven knelt skimpily dressed before Sir Waldon for his amusement. Sitting at this side was Waldon’s most trusted slave, a girl by the age of 15 that Waldon had broken mentally to serve him and only him. Her name was Anna, and she’d accompany Waldon everywhere, scouting for new victims for his stable.

Licking his lips, "Anna. You may begin. Let’s start with stripping what remains of her garment.” Waldon ordered. With blank expression and eyes, “Yes sir.” Anna responded and walked unemotionally towards the new pup with a cold kind of swagger. As per usual, only a single tear would spring from her eye as she’d mouth ‘I’m sorry’ to the new girl before commencing her hazing process.

The screams of the young girl from inside the carriage made the Knights stomachs curl in disgust but Raddot and Bizelle had accepted their masters ways, and emotions on the matter no longer resided in their hearts.

“As long as our Shield remains strong… Whoever sits at the helm, we’ll follow them into the pits of hell regardless of their nature.” Raddot and Bizelle thought a similar motif at this point of time.

All the players converged on the King’s Road and eventually, each of the Five Shields arrived at Asgar’s Gate. Waiting for the families was the Montblanc’s most trusted aid, a Three-Eye Tribesman by the name of Sir Karl Nox. Upon arrival, the massive eight footer would bark, “Welcome to Asgar Mi Lords once again! The meeting will commence at Dawn! I take it you all are tired from your long journey. Lodgings in the Montblanc’s Manor have been provided for each of you! Right this way!” Karl shouted.  

3 Days Before the Meeting | Muspell Hold | Stein’s Private Warehouse

“When my spy contacted me about someone looking for this book… I found it extremely strange. I purposely left it tucked away in Asgar’s Library due to the nature of its contents. My surprise was peaked when my lovelies picked you up. The slaves used to whisper stories of you… Victor Von Newport – Bloody Port.

A man who was apart of the Notorious Pirate Crew- Oh well… I guess those times have passed now. Your new Captain… The one who destroyed my facility camp in Hibiscus Town. Nox was it? I actually know another Nox on this island really well? I wonder if there is any relation?”

Stein declared, veiled behind a mask and dark blinds on an elevated platform from Newport’s position.Held up right by Stein’s shadows, the man’s body was chained to the ceiling and left to hang.

“Damn. You talk as much as that little shit does. Isn’t their any ale around here? You little wench, don’t ya know how to treat a guest?!” Newport barked, annoyed swinging from side to side, trying to break free from his chains. The hooks lodged into the man’s back, kept him strapped up to the ceiling, penetrating his muscles for a deeper anchor.

“You amuse me. I’ve asked you this exact question over and over for the last four days and still, you ignore my question and ask for booze. I’ve cut off four of your fingers, poisoned you… God. I even nailed pegs into your joints… Still. You ignore me? Is your Captain worth that much to you?” Stein inquired.

Smirking, “I’ve met a lot of little shits on these seas. Poverty driven brats turned pirates, scum bag knights who want more power turned marine and ego centric pricks turned revolutionary…

Even with my old Capt’ and Lisa was a tough bitch, I’ve never seen that look so deep in someones eyes. An abyss that has swallowed someone so much so, he can’t even see beyond his yesterday or even navigate towards a brighter tomorrow. Honestly, that shit gets my blood bumping. I can’t tell what he’ll do next.

I wouldn’t say I live by a code of loyalty. It’s all about who can amuse me a little longer. Whether it’s drinking, fornicating, fighting or life goals… I’ll follow whoever gives me the biggest thrill.

My Captain… his name is Castor O. Nox. If I raise him right, the stories you heard about me in my youth… We'll be nothing compared to my old crew.

What is he planning on Lvneel? I dunno. I just like burning shit up. Make my little bits all firm and tingly.

Even if I did know, would I tell you? Hell no.

When he finds out you have me captive, you think Hibiscus Town was bad… I think fires in the capital will spread faster.

Now then, for the last time… Can I have a drink already?!”
Newport shouted before bursting out into laughter.

“I don’t have time with this longer. Leave him hoisted there until tomorrow. After that, transport him to the Castle and lock him up tight. I’m already behind time for my journey to the Capital. Castor O. Nox… If he’s looking for this book, he must be onto my ‘secret’.”
Stein stated.

Word Count: 1,441 | Tagged: @Goldmonger

Goldmonger

Tracker

PostSubject: Re: [Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my!   [Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 11:43 am

Lvneel | Kingsroad | Muspell Hold | 2 Days remaining

The swamps of Muspell had long been known by a sour reputation, long before the stain on Lvneel that was Lord Malice Stein. Tales of children disappearing along the muddy banks, legends of monsters lurking in the shadows, myths of creatures with names that had been long since forgotten. These had all run rampant for centuries, such is the way when you know little about nature. Until lord Stein that is, he brought with him the monsters known as the Shadows. Things that did lurk in the darkness, stealing children from more than just muddy banks and doing far worse with them as well. Lord Stein inflicted a new kind of fear when he arrived, one that will soon spread like a sickness if it isnt stopped.

The Kingsroad that twisted through Muspell was by far the most dangerous of them all. Its path wrought with quagmires from the constant downpour this part of the island received. Along with its hot and humid climate, it is the perfect breeding ground for all manner of parasites.

The chains connecting the wagons rattled as the party bumped along the road. A jet black caravan pulled by several misshapen creatures, large twisted fellows in all black, their silent footsteps sinking into the soft marsh road with every movement. Guarded by their smaller brethren, sickly men dressed in black rags who scurried around the wagons like roaches.

"Lord Sssssssssstien.." A shadowed figure whispered from across the interior of the cabin. "Isssss it finally time?" He continued, staying hidden within the darkness.

"Yes." Malice mused in response, his fingers caressing the jewel cemented into the top of cane. "Everything is set and the players are in motion. Soon.." he paused for a more villainous effect, "Soon, it will be mine."

"Yesssssss, shishishishishi." The shadowed figure responded with a malicious laugh.

[I]Lvneel | Kingsroad | Nilf Hold | 1 Day

"Baahhhhhh!" Note groaned, "Me fookin feet hurt!"

"Its cause yer too fookin old fer this da!" Paris shouted out from behind the old goat.

"Yeah, to fookin old!" Sully chimed in as well, echoing his brother as they so often do. "If you just let me take over da, wouldnt have this fookin problem!" The Round finished.

"I'm the one takin over ya fookin eejit!" Paris shouted towards his brother, leaning over in his saddle to be right in his brother's face.

"In yer fookin dreams ya langer!" Sully retorted quickly, leaning over on his saddle as well, slamming his forehead into his brothers. Beginning what could only be described as a battle of the faces.

"Will you go shut those two fookin eejits up.." Note mumbled to Barney.

"With pleasure m'lord." He smirked, snapped the reigns on his bison, slowing it up to match pace with the twins behind them. "You two, with me." He said coldly, pulling his beast of the path and down onto the lower plain with the twins in tow.

"What the fooks this about Bearington?" Sully snapped angrily, always having a distaste for the large man.

"Yeah, the fooks it about?!" Paris echoed his brothers words and tone.

Without a word, Barnet slid out of his saddle and onto the ground, withdrawing his battle axe. "Been awhile since I kicked yer asses." He smirked, "How about?"

"Kicked our..?!" The brothers shouted in unison, dismounting their horses and drawing weapons of their own. Paris notched his arrow and took aim while Sully whipped his giant warhammer around like a small stick. "Bring ya fookin bitch!!"

Back on the Kingsroad, Lord Dame finally had some piece and quiet to think to himself. His one eyed gaze drifted to the blue sky and the puffy white clouds that floated in it. And for a moment twinkle of envy could be seen in the one squinted eye, thinking of how much easier life would be if he was a cloud too. "Where the fook did I go wrong Trix..." Note mumbled to himself with a sigh.

Lvneel | Kingsroad | Jotun Hold | 1 Days Remaining

The duo of Dax and Castor had been left behind by their temporary lord. After dropping off their haul from the Fiore, the pair needs to cover some serious ground to catch up as they are a day behind the Jotun Party.

Dax gripped tightly to the wolf's fur as the animal sprinted along the kings road, the direwolf being faster than any normal horse. "Whooooo!" Dax shouted, "Man, I am so fuckin glad I didnt kill ya, mutt! Whoooo!" He shouted with glee, not a care in the world and co.completely ignoring Castors existence as the wolf tracked down the parties whereabouts, knowing all to well the stench of the Waldons.

Sent from Topic'it App

Castor O. Nox

Tracker

PostSubject: Re: [Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my!   [Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 2:09 pm

blur_on

Lord's Prey

The final moments of their long journey were finally coming to an end but in a lot of ways, this was only the beginning. A day behind the main party, Castor raced atop of his steed trying to clear as much ground as possible. Dax was several meters ahead of him, and the duo had left their garrison behind, miles ago. Travelling in large groups wasn’t really the masquerading knights forte anyway.

Within hours, Asgar came into sight, however, Castor’s horse couldn’t handle the rigorous pace and slowed down a mile or so off from the city. Arrival time by foot and not relying on his Goro Goro No Mi would be night time, and through the wolf would be big enough to carry the Imp and Bastard, Castor opted to walk.

The familiar surroundings on the outskirts of the capital that Castor and Jules often frequented when training sent the pirates mind down memory lane but he’d opted not to reminisce, if he did, regulating his blood lust would prove to be extremely difficult. Every thought of Jules tended to have that effect on him, and it wasn’t that good memories didn’t exist too. Castor’s sin was indeed his Wrath, an anger that couldn’t be quelled by conventional means or thrilled by superficial desires. It was a sickness eating away at his humanity, and Nox purposely refused any cure.

The chamber for the meeting of the Vassal Lords has six doors. One for each shield, with every door bearing the sigil of the corresponding family that headed them. The main entrance, which led to the head of the table’s seating was slotted for the King, the Montblanc Family. Castor and Dax would arrive in the Capital around ten o’ clock. The meeting and the events that transpired next would transpire around nine thirty with the meeting itself starting at seven sharp.

The only person missing at the beginning was Stein of Muspell, which in itself was strange. He’d arrived around the same time as the other Lord’s and was even at the small dinner ceremony prepared for them around six. His absence left an eerie unsteadiness among everyone except for the Montblanc’s and Note – Nilf.

Tapping his foot impatiently, Waldon would lean back towards Bizelle, “Any word on the other two and the amulet?”the Lord inquired.“No sir. Last we heard, about a day away from the Capital.” The head knight commented.“I’ll bring up the matter of the Fiore once I have the amulet back in my possession.”Waldon said smirking maliciously.

Word Count: 425  | Tagged: @Goldmonger

[Episode] Vikings, Knights, and Pirates, O my!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3