Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Decimus Viora's Equipment I_vote_lcapDecimus Viora's Equipment I_voting_barDecimus Viora's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Gray
Decimus Viora's Equipment I_vote_lcapDecimus Viora's Equipment I_voting_barDecimus Viora's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Anton La'croix
Baratel
Emi Roromiya
Tusk
Frenzy
Victor Abio
Ghost
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Decimus Viora's Equipment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Decimus Viora

Decimus Viora

Tracker

Name : Decimus Magnus Viora
Epithet : Tyrant Culler
Race : Human
Faction : Revolutionary
Crew : **Looking**
Ship : **Looking**
Crew Position : **Unresolved**
Devil Fruit : None
Haki Level : 1
Attack (ATK) : 110
Defense (DEF) : 90
Reflex (RX) : 90
Willpower (WP) : 150
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 2,050,000
[hardboiled]

Decimus Viora's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Decimus Viora's Equipment   Decimus Viora's Equipment EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 1:19 pm

Character Name: Decimus Magnus Viora
Number of Equipment Pieces: Four
Highest tiered equipment: Tier 3
Total Equipment Stat Points: +45

Equipment Name: Ōkuninushi [Sharpened]
Equipment Type: Naginata
Equipment Tier: Three
Equipment Stats: +15 Attack

Equipment Description: It is his father's weapon that's true potential lays dormant, it is sharpened to fine shine, showcasing that the weapon had been recently restored recently. It is no different than a normal naginata minus the fact that the blade haft itself looks like it is made out of bone, though this may or may not be true. [It is a weapon that will be constantly upgraded, the blade is actually sharpened sea-king bones.]
(Appearance)

Equipment Name: Family Locket.
Equipment Type: Locket.
Equipment Tier: Two
Equipment Stats: +10 Willpower

Equipment Description: A picture of his parents from before they were burned alive by the agents of Ciper Pol, it is a constant reminder of the struggles he faces and gives him the will to fight on. It is the most important thing in the world to him. It's an ornate, golden hued copper instrument that flips open. On the left is a picture of his mother, the right his father. As he gains more heirlooms, he may or may not realize that this locket is far more than the sum of its parts, however.
(Appearance)

Equipment Name: Cloak of Lord Viora.
Equipment Type: Cape.
Equipment Stats: +10 Reflex

Equipment Description: A large black fur coat made from a legendary wolfbear that roamed the isle of Blizztaria causing havoc for the populace until Lord Viora stood tall and slew the beast, fashioning him into this iconic cloak. It is lightweight despite the fact that it was cut off the back of a giant creature. Because of its lightweight construction, it allows the user to move as if the object wasn't on at all, and due to the warmth it provides, it allows the user to feel agile and relaxed.
(Appearance)

Equipment Name: Heirloom Frostfang Armor.
Equipment Type: Armor.
Equipment Stats: +10 Defense

Equipment Description: The armor of the knights of Frostfang, which were the royal guards of  Blizztaria before the kingdom was eradicated by the World Government's Ciper Pol agents. This particular set of arm has a massive blue scar on it, due to the metal being made of a blue substance that turns dull gray when exposed to sunlight. The scar was made by some sort of weapon of unknown origin, likely an axe, but it showcases the resilience of the armor.
(Appearance)

Techniques

Equipment Techniques:

Devil Fruit Equipment Techniques:

Back to top Go down
Emi Roromiya

Emi Roromiya

Tracker

Name : Emi Roromiya
Epithet : Smiling Slayer
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Meddling Kids
Ship : The Scorned Lady
Crew Position : Navigator
Devil Fruit : N/A
Haki Level : 1
Attack (ATK) : 110
Defense (DEF) : 105
Reflex (RX) : 105
Willpower (WP) : 105
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 20,050,000

PostSubject: Re: Decimus Viora's Equipment   Decimus Viora's Equipment EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 8:17 pm

Approved!!

@Decimus Viora wrote:

Number of Equipment Pieces: Two
Highest tiered equipment: Tier One
Total Equipment Stat Points: +10

Equipment Name: Ōkuninushi [Rusted]
Equipment Tier: One
Equipment Stats: +5 Attack

Equipment Description: It is his father's weapon that's true potential lays dormant, it is coated in a rust that doesn't seem to go away with natural polish, as though it demands blood in order to be returned to it's original luster. It is no different than a normal naginata minus the fact that the blade haft itself looks like it is made out of bone, though this may or may not be true. [It is a weapon that will be constantly upgraded, the blade is actually sharpened sea-king bones.]
(Appearance)

Equipment Tier: One
Equipment Stats: +5 WP

Equipment Description: A picture of his parents from before they were burned alive by the agents of Ciper Pol, it is a constant reminder of the struggles he faces and gives him the will to fight on. It is the most important thing in the world to him. It's an ornate, golden hued copper instrument that flips open. On the left is a picture of his mother, the right his father. As he gains more heirlooms, he may or may not realize that this locket is far more than the sum of its parts, however.
(Appearance)

Techniques

Equipment Techniques:

Gray

Decimus Viora's Equipment Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][windcaller][punchoutguru]
[endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Decimus Viora's Equipment   Decimus Viora's Equipment EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 11:33 am

Approved!

@Decimus Viora wrote:

Number of Equipment Pieces: Four
Highest tiered equipment: Tier 3
Total Equipment Stat Points: +45

Equipment Name: Ōkuninushi [Sharpened]
Equipment Tier: Three
Equipment Stats: +15 Attack

Equipment Description: It is his father's weapon that's true potential lays dormant, it is sharpened to fine shine, showcasing that the weapon had been recently restored recently. It is no different than a normal naginata minus the fact that the blade haft itself looks like it is made out of bone, though this may or may not be true. [It is a weapon that will be constantly upgraded, the blade is actually sharpened sea-king bones.]
(Appearance)

Equipment Stats: +10 Willpower

(Appearance)

Equipment Name: Cloak of Lord Viora.
Equipment Type: Cape.
Equipment Stats: +10 Reflex

Equipment Description: A large black fur coat made from a legendary wolfbear that roamed the isle of Blizztaria causing havoc for the populace until Lord Viora stood tall and slew the beast, fashioning him into this iconic cloak. It is lightweight despite the fact that it was cut off the back of a giant creature. Because of its lightweight construction, it allows the user to move as if the object wasn't on at all, and due to the warmth it provides, it allows the user to feel agile and relaxed.
(Appearance)

Equipment Name: Heirloom Frostfang Armor.
Equipment Type: Armor.
Equipment Stats: +10 Defense

Equipment Description: The armor of the knights of Frostfang, which were the royal guards of  Blizztaria before the kingdom was eradicated by the World Government's Ciper Pol agents. This particular set of arm has a massive blue scar on it, due to the metal being made of a blue substance that turns dull gray when exposed to sunlight. The scar was made by some sort of weapon of unknown origin, likely an axe, but it showcases the resilience of the armor.
(Appearance)

Techniques

Equipment Techniques:

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Equipment :: Approved-
Jump to: