Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Tusk G. Nettle's Equipment I_vote_lcapTusk G. Nettle's Equipment I_voting_barTusk G. Nettle's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Gray
Tusk G. Nettle's Equipment I_vote_lcapTusk G. Nettle's Equipment I_voting_barTusk G. Nettle's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Anton La'croix
Emi Roromiya
Ghost
Frenzy
Victor Abio
Baratel
Tusk
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Tusk G. Nettle's Equipment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tusk

Tusk

Tracker

Name : Nettle G. Tusk
Epithet : Brokedown
Race : Boar
Faction : Marines
Devil Fruit : Hito Hito no Mi (Human-Human Fruit)
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 130
Defense (DEF) : 100
Reflex (RX) : 90
Willpower (WP) : 70
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 5,050,000

Tusk G. Nettle's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Tusk G. Nettle's Equipment   Tusk G. Nettle's Equipment EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 8:45 pm

Character Name: Tusk G. Nettle
Number of Equipment Pieces: 2
Highest tiered equipment: Tier 1
Total Equipment Stat Points: 10 [+5 ATK, +5 RX]

Equipment Name: Acwulf
Equipment Type: hide of a beast
Equipment Tier: Tier 1
Equipment Stats: +5 ATK

Equipment Description: During one of Nettle's periodic searches for his separated drift, he crossed paths with a lone wolf. Though such an opponent would not have dared to challenge him in the past, his new human-hybrid form was eyed for an easy meal. Nettle struggled to produce the same power he displayed in his veteran boar years, but successive to the bloody battle, his benefactor, Zett, offered to skin the animal and turn its hide into accessories. Accepting, Nettle now dons the resulting cape and belt fashioned from his victory as trophies and a reminder to his unwavering reign to glory.

Equipment Name: Kelti the Puppet
Equipment Type: hand-puppet
Equipment Stats: +5 RX

Equipment Description: When Nettle struck out on his own after his complete recovery under George Zett's care, he gradually familiarised himself with human society. He quickly realised he would become shunned for his boar head and met with overwhelming rejection from others for his hybrid-form, fear and insecurity forced him into his shell. He became unable to speak directly to others without filtering through ventriloquism and he uses his puppet to communicate. He further enjoys creating plays and narratives enacted through his various other puppets, however Kelti is often the centrepiece of his collection.

Techniques

Equipment Techniques:

Devil Fruit Equipment Techniques:

Back to top Go down
Emi Roromiya

Emi Roromiya

Tracker

Name : Emi Roromiya
Epithet : Smiling Slayer
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Meddling Kids
Ship : The Scorned Lady
Crew Position : Navigator
Devil Fruit : N/A
Haki Level : 1
Attack (ATK) : 110
Defense (DEF) : 105
Reflex (RX) : 105
Willpower (WP) : 105
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 21,050,000

Tusk G. Nettle's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tusk G. Nettle's Equipment   Tusk G. Nettle's Equipment EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 9:52 pm

Approved!!

@Tusk wrote:

Character Name: Tusk G. Nettle
Number of Equipment Pieces: 2
Highest tiered equipment: Tier 1
Total Equipment Stat Points: 10 [+5 ATK, +5 RX]

Equipment Name: Acwulf
Equipment Type: hide of a beast
Equipment Stats: +5 ATK

Equipment Description: During one of Nettle's periodic searches for his separated drift, he crossed paths with a lone wolf. Though such an opponent would not have dared to challenge him in the past, his new human-hybrid form was eyed for an easy meal. Nettle struggled to produce the same power he displayed in his veteran boar years, but successive to the bloody battle, his benefactor, Zett, offered to skin the animal and turn its hide into accessories. Accepting, Nettle now dons the resulting cape and belt fashioned from his victory as trophies and a reminder to his unwavering reign to glory.

Equipment Name: Kelti the Puppet
Equipment Type: hand-puppet
Equipment Stats: +5 RX

Equipment Description: When Nettle struck out on his own after his complete recovery under George Zett's care, he gradually familiarised himself with human society. He quickly realised he would become shunned for his boar head and met with overwhelming rejection from others for his hybrid-form, fear and insecurity forced him into his shell. He became unable to speak directly to others without filtering through ventriloquism and he uses his puppet to communicate. He further enjoys creating plays and narratives enacted through his various other puppets, however Kelti is often the centrepiece of his collection.

Techniques

Equipment Techniques:

Devil Fruit Equipment Techniques:

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Equipment :: Approved-
Jump to: