Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Today at 7:01 amMaxwell[Episode] A unusual meet upWed Apr 24, 2024 1:33 pmRaysha Valentine[Episode] [Transportation] A Grand OpeningMon Apr 22, 2024 3:00 pmSkoll[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:24 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:19 pmGray[Episode] The Bloody ChamberSun Apr 21, 2024 12:31 pmNoah[World Event] A Fool's ErrandSun Apr 21, 2024 6:44 amYumiko[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumSat Apr 20, 2024 5:47 pmGray[Episode] Ancient Blood ArisesSat Apr 20, 2024 4:11 pmNaoki
Go down
Anonymous

[Episode] Punching the Shark Empty [Episode] Punching the Shark

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:53 pm
Request:

It was nothing but panic on the island, because of the appearance of a strange large woman, everyone was aware of the slasher on the island- the streets were completely empty of civilians. Marines were everywhere, most in search of the slasher others surrounding a peculiar location. The main marine in charge of this specific order was none other than Tiger Shark the brave, a Lieutenant grade marine who was also the father of the kidnapped girl who was being used to cause this havoc in the first place. "Damn it! We need to get her back..at all the costs! No insubordination will be tolerated today, IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!?"

Earlier on Flevance...

With the world government outstanding against the nearly giant woman and her desire to research the world before the current era, Queen Queen or otherwise known as the 'Harlot of Babylon' as far as she was concerned- forced into piracy. If she was going to be a woman who did whatever she felt like, whenever she desired- then she'd of course have to become a criminal in the eyes of the government, but an empress in the eyes of the lawless. Nothing attracted more attention than her appearance, as the now pirate lady didn't outright have the desire to become known through infamy; at the moment she was a pirate merely in name and faction; with that being said she did have a pirate related reason for being here.

A little bit before she decided to go to Flevance
"Man, those poor suckers on Flevance..." an elderly man spoke with a tankard in his hand with some cheap booze inside. A young marine boy had his attention caught by the man and questioned what he meant by that.
"Oh, you didn't hear? that's strange- on Flevance right now...there's a pirate  going by Castor O. Nox, or at least that seems to be the rumor- what isn't a rumor is that this guy on Flevance has made somewhat of a name for himself on the island, they are calling him Flevance's Slasher- most victims are complete innocent citizens, those poor fools..."

Queen hadn't specifically been interested in the fact that the so called slasher had been targeting civilians, but to think there was an active pirate going it alone... "Maybe it was fate, I should go to find this Nox- he sounds strong so maybe he'd be interested in a tall, strong filly like me joining his crew..."

Back Earlier on Flevance
"I thought it would be as easy as making myself out to be a target, but maybe it's too obvious I'm not a local, I don't care if he has a vendetta against these people, I just want to introduce myself~" Queen spoke to herself as she'd waltz down the street, standing taller than the streetlights.

Getting his attention didn't seem like it would be easy- so she'd have to make a scene herself, maybe he'd take it as a challenge, perhaps he'd take an interest into someone else causing a scene on the island- only time would tell- that's why Queen had been sitting on a thrown in a large mansion- with a girl tied up by a thick rope hanging from the ceiling with the doors wide open. She had already been surrounded by many marines with their weapons ready- now they were just on standby waiting for the Lieutenant.
Now
"He'd better hurry! this is his daughter we are talking about, but who am I kidding, I could care less about Tiger Shark...bring me Nox!"

"This lady has the wrong idea...! we can't even find the slasher!"
at full speed ran Tiger Shark towards the area of interest, where Queen awaited Nox. "Just. you. wait...you damned HARLOT!"
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox
[Episode] Punching the Shark G7UGK6I
[tracker=/t980-castor-o-nox#4771]
Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku | The Azure Pheasant | Duke Of Lvneel | Saint Nox
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 175lbs
Species : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Blockbuster
Alliance : -
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Role : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector | Pride Sin
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 620,000,000
Quality Score : S
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (To all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.42 (Turf); +0.10 (Blockbuster); +0.20 (To all allies)
Shop Discount : -20%
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 96,000,000
Balance : [bel] 2,470,815,020
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[dreamsneverdie]]
[[bookworm]][[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

[Episode] Punching the Shark Empty Re: [Episode] Punching the Shark

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:18 pm

blur_on

Hostage Situation!

“Ha. I gotta tell the little shit about this.” Newport declared, standing on the side street grinning at the local newspaper article he’d been scanning. Dressed in his usual sailor’s attire, Newport’s long draping Marine Coat cut at this ankles. Changed from it’s usual blue and white scheme to Black and Purple, the helmsman of the Nox Pirates browsed the lively streets, smoking on his tobacco filled pipe.

The White City known as Flevance happened to be the first stop from Swallow Island, after their stolen merchant vessel capsized after a few complications with an impromptu storm. Castor had been making an honest living, hackling fabrics along the streets of Flevance. Well, honest enough after stealing the seed money for his business from a couple of loan sharks, the initial investment into the furs turned major profit.

Along the almost holy themed streets, where most of the citizens dressed in white, Castor followed suit in a full body white trench coat and dark sunglasses, going by the alias of Griffin, the street prophet fur dealer born and raised in Flevance. It was almost scary how quickly Castor came up with his roles, and he’d continue to play it to the T.

In the streets of amongst the people, the dealer stood by his stall, heckling potential customers with his paper crafted megaphone, “Pure White Fabrics and Furs for the home and family!” Castor shouted in character. A little boy shuffled along grasping his mothers hand, turned his attentions to the heckling Three Eye Merchant with much intrigue.

“Momma! Look! That man has three eyes. He’s weird!” the youth exclaimed. Grinning, Castor would make eye contact with the child, shooting him a wide tooth grin that would cause the child to giggle in return. “Come along Tommy. Stop disturbing the hard working man!” the mother scolded.

Appearing before the small family of two almost like magic, Castor stooped down to the kids height, bending his knees not too far downward for their eyes to square up. Taking off the white beret off his own head onto the kids, Castor long flowing hair swung free, a fraction of it bonded by a tiny black wool ruffle.

“This one’s on the house ma’am. Made from the best furs in the North.” Castor stated with a chipper expression and phrasing. Smiling warmly, the child began to seemingly burst with life, wobbling from side to side in glee. “Tenks mister!” the youth responded. The woman lost for words simply bowed her head in thanks and joined back into the crowd, hustling towards their location.

Seeing the small act of kindness, many of the personages along the street stopped by Castor’s stall, intrigued by the mystic of Three Eyed Salesman. A few sales here and there, Castor finished with his last customer, the rush dying down after about twenty minutes or so. Approaching from his rear, Newport circled around to the front of the wooden stall’s counter, slamming the local newspaper onto the table.

‘One Eyed Slasher Strikes Again! Castor O. Nox and The Nox Pirates target Royalty!’

“Looks like you’ve made the front page. One Eye Slasher… Clearly these witnesses can’t count!” Newport exclaimed with a hearty chuckle.

“It’s the mask I had made to conceal my two bottom eyes. I want them to be confused about my appearance for a bit. After all. I am selling on a public street.” Castor said, packing up the remainder of the stock in barrels.

“It’s a double headline. Read the other article.”
Newport stated. Curious, Castor shifted his gaze to the front page.

‘Express News Report! Marine Hero Tiger Shark’s Daughter Kidnap by Nox Pirate Supporter!’

“Eh.” Castor exclaimed with a blank expression.“Bwahaha… Seems like you have a fan.” Newport declared after bursting into a hysterical running laugh.

“How long ago was this newspaper in circulation?”
Castor inquired.

“Could be today. The paper boy has been peddling this issue like hot cakes. Controversy sells news.” Newport reported.

“Help me move this stock back to our hideout. Let’s go meet this kidnapper who seems to be trying to get our attention.” Castor stated, standing up from behind the counter.

Word Count: 691 | Tagged: @Queen Queen

Notes: Queen's Story Arc!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:22 pm
If Queen wanted it to be obvious where she stood her ground and stronghold, she did a pretty good job. The house was surrounded by a horde of marines with more on the inside. Previously the surrounding households stayed quiet up until they would see one of their famed marines, yes- Lieutenant Tiger Shark sprinting down the lane opened for him by the other marines. Each house Tiger Shark sprinted by had the lights lip up by those inside. With those lights a silhouette of the onlookers would sit in the middle- as they watched their beloved protector sprint to action as his very own blood was on the line.

It wasn't too long before the surrounding marines noticed Tiger Shark approaching and cleared a path allowing the man to enter the building and confront the person responsible for this mess. "So it was you?" Beyond the marines standing, awaiting his arrival sat Queen with the Lieutenant's daughter with her hands bound behind her back and tied to the ceiling by a long rope. In this moment Queen realized who the man before her was and what it meant. She narrowed her smirk, admittedly displeased with the situation. "So it would seem you got here before Nox, how unfortunate..." Queen mouthed as she re-adjusted her legs in her seat.

Tiger Shark was furious but still wasn't making any sudden moves, fear of his daughter's life. "So it would seem you dug your grave for nothing- this Nox didn't show up and here you are with your back against the wall and nowhere to go, to know if you thought this through or not I could care less- regardless of what you do I WILL apprehend you!" Queen, being herself would chuckle after Tiger Shark spoke, shaking her head.

"Ahaha! No, I'm sorry that's just not in the cards for me. Even if I do something as heinous as this, it's my born right to do whatever it is I feel like- whether it's giving away my house for free or deciding to become a pirate" Tiger Shark's frown was would lessen but become firm as he'd take a step close.

"Illusions of grandeur you fool, I won't forgive what you've done here and I'll make sure to make an example out of you so that any other pirates feeling ballsy enough to make an example out of this island will have a rude awakening to the power of the Navy!"
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:31 pm

blur_on

Hostage Situation!

After stashing away his supplies in their warehouse, Castor assumed his original attire, a traditional kimono and hakama, white/gold and crimson respectively. “Do you know where this kidnappers’ staying?” Newport asked as he’d shuffle around the last bit of the merchandise. “I don’t but I will. Hop on.” Castor stated, discharging an electrical field around them. Forming the electricity into the form of a gigantic bird, Castor and Newport climbed aboard the avian being, and broke through the ceiling, soaring sky bound. Discharging his electrical pulses around the island, Castor chimed into the sound waves that rode against the air.

Thousands upon hundreds of conversations rushed into the man’s mind, zeroing in on specific terminology, especially anything to deal with his name. Finally, a few conversations sounded like potential leads but evidently, to the North, a pack of humans continued to rattle off Castor’s and Tiger Shark’s name much too frequently. Shooting off towards this area to investigate, the crowd of marines surrounding the mansion pointed to at the least, an interesting enough incident taking place.

Castor and Newport blasted through the ceiling of the mansion estate which they’d stumbled upon, descending in between a massive woman sitting on a throne, and a rough looking older marine, draped in his political achievements, medals and all. Having been eavesdropping in their conversation for awhile, “I guess I’d be a ballsy pirate who you’d have to make an example out of too.” Castor stated smirking, as both him and Newport would dismount the electrical bird that wither away upon their landing.

Reaching for his spear – Iris, Castor would extend it’s tip towards the child hanging from the ceiling. Javelin tossing it, Castor would use his spear’s edge to breaking the youth’s restraint’s almost instantly. “I really have no horse in this little race of you’s two but… Humor me… Woman. Why is it that you use my name so openly without fear?” Castor stated turning his gaze towards the Massive Brown Skinned Woman who sat arrogantly on her throne. As the child’s body plummeted towards the ground, Tiger Shark scrambled to retrieve his child but Newport intercepted, punching the man in his midsection and stealing his daughter in one swift motion.

“Relax. The fun is just beginning.”
Newport stated grinning, the muscular elder pirate declared, hoping backwards after his sneak attack was successful.

Word Count: 385 | Tagged: @Queen Queen

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:29 pm
It had seemed like Queen was going to have to fight her way out- in a manner of speaking that is, obviously most of the fighting would be left to her two darling dogs and her little friend safely holstered. Just as hope in the pirate she had been so interested in arriving everyone's attention was drawn all together to the roof of the estate- crashing down through the debris came two figures. below they crushed a few marines that couldn't get out the way in time- but as it were, Queen might not leave the island empty handed.

As the dust cleared the figures became more visible, 'Pollo and 'Chillies were barking loudly, which to Queens knowledge was always a good sign! Out he came, the man she had been trying to find all this time! It wasn't until the pirate acknowledged the woman confirming that he was in fact the pirate she had been looking for. "Nox..." Tiger Shark muttered agrilly. Queen's smile curled more and she'd stand up from her seat- Although she was standing much MUCH taller than Nox she'd kneel down to bring her face to his.

"So, you must be Nox, I'm glad you could make it- but I'm not sure how to answer that question of yours- why would a free woman such as myself have anything to fear from anyone? Let alone your name- that being said I've come to prove myself of being worthy of being on your crew" She tugged on her dogs leashes to calm them down and halt their barking- if uncontested, Queen curled her pink under Nox's chin before winking at him with the eye that wasn't bobbed out of sight.

"I figure I can show you a good time either way~" all the marines were awestruck primarily at how casual Queen had been with the killer- did she even know who she was talking to? It was hard for any of them to make a move most of them stilled by Nox presence the others still worried about the girl. Speaking of the hostage the girl would look up from where she was being held- in the man's arms to see Nox as described. She would then turn her attention to the person holding her. "Hey you...so that's really him, without a doubt? the Real Castor O. Nox...?"

All the pieces had come together, they had finally gotten the pirate out in broad daylight- little did that big woman know her actions had only helped the situation for a third party. "Okay...Shigan" the girl would say before attempting to puncture the chest of the man holding her with the rokushiki technique, finger pistol! Even if she hadn't been able to land the hit she would be disappear from the man's arms. Every marine in the room wouldn't know how to respond, they were also confused. Then the previous hostage girl would speak up. "Lieutenant, tell all your men to vacate the building."

"...Fine, men! Onto the other side of the island, now! no questions, JUST GO!" With their orders given to them- as much as they hated to leave in such a situation they would all flee the scene and vacate the estate. "Hm- that's pretty good acting from someone who seems to despise Cipher Pol so much" The previous hostage would speak up to Tiger Shark, standing above everyone on a pillar. "Tch- I don't need to hear compliments from you- Cipher Pol agent, Muffin."
With the grunts gone the only people in the room were as followed.
Nox
Newport
Queen
Tiger Shark
Muffin.

The Cipher Pol agent would strip out of her long dress to reveal an all black jacket and skirt, she would also slip black gloves onto her hands. "I know this will come as a surprise- but I am not Tiger Sharks daughter- as a matter of fact he doesn't have one at all. For a while now we had been waiting for Nox to target someone of high prowess, so we created this fake identity- it felt hopeless until today, we're frankly lucky for this woman showing up. Tiger Shark would never be able to beat you, the way you are now- and that devil fruit sure is scary but we'll be disposing of you trash here now- thank you for your compliance."
Queen's eyes squinted and looked towards the Cipher Pol agent.
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:02 am

blur_on

Enter Muffin!

Gashi Gashi Gashi Gashi

Uncontrollably laughing at the woman’s boldness, Castor removed his hand from atop his katana.

“Join my crew huh? That’s a first. In most cases, I’m very picky in recruiting. I’ll say this much, I’m definitely amused by the prospect.” Castor responded.

As Queen invaded the man’s personal space, Castor wouldn’t respond with violence or animosity, he’d simply stare confused at the woman’s comment of showing him a good time.

“Ah. You like books as well! A woman of culture I see.” Castor responded, the innuendo missing it’s mark in the incredibly innocent minded captain.

Then, the cries of Newport, brought a more serious air back to the conversation. Springing away from the man’s embrace, to reveal her true identity, the child—woman began to play house, sweeping the room clear for only the main players to stand before each other. Cipher Pol. It was a terminology that Castor wasn’t familiar with but clearly Newport had heard of ‘them’ as the astonished look on his face indicated so.

“Cipher Pol? Explain Newport.” Castor stated confused.

“FUCK. YOU LITTLE SHIT!” Newport shouted, nursing the puncture wound in his shoulder, avoiding the fatal puncture to the heart.

Groaning, “They’re the governments dirty workers. Usually don’t tangle with pirates… but knowing your backstory, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were looking for you.” Newport declared.

“Ah I see. Anyone aligning themselves with those pieces of shit are enemies to me. I just wanted to be sure before. Muffin was it?” Castor stated, resting his hand atop Summer Rain – Nox’s Meito Nodachi.

“Yes.” Muffin responded promptly.

“I assume this is about the Nobles I’ve been cutting down as the One Eyed ‘Slasher’ or maybe it’s about the Three Eye Boy who escaped the clutches of a Celestial Dragon?”
Castor inquired, probing for information.

“Regardless. You’re not privy to that classification of information. My orders are to detain you and dispose of the witnesses.” Muffin said with a stern cold gaze.

Licking his lips, “Detain me? I’d like to see you try. Newport. I’ll meet you back at the hideout.” Castor commanded.

“Aye Capt’. Be careful. Those fuckers are walking assassins. I’ll plot our escape.”
Newport shouted.

Peering up at the woman who towered over him, “What’s your name, woman?” Castor ordered.

“I’ll take Muffin. Think of this as your audition. Can you handle the old man? Cute pups by the way.”
Castor inquired grinning.

Word Count: 397 | Tagged: @Queen Queen

Join Revival Dawn on Discord