Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta  I_vote_lcapBangzaros D. Skullsplitta  I_voting_barBangzaros D. Skullsplitta  I_vote_rcap 
Becky NeverDie
Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta  I_vote_lcapBangzaros D. Skullsplitta  I_voting_barBangzaros D. Skullsplitta  I_vote_rcap 
Anton La'croix
Acacia
Yumiko
Yaksha
Emi Roromiya
Vikrum Belmont
Sheo
Hikari D. Rabbit
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bang

Bang

Tracker

Name : Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta
Epithet : 囚人 Shūjin no Bang
Height : 287 cm
Weight : 160 kg
Faction : Marines
Crew : -
Ship : -
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Uzu Uzu no Mi (Swirl-Swirl Fruit)
Haki Level : 3
Hitpoints (HP) : 200
Attack (ATK) : 85
Defense (DEF) : 65
Reflex (RX) : 65
Willpower (WP) : 200
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000
[childofdestiny]

Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta  Empty
PostSubject: Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta    Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta  EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 1:25 pm

BANGZAROS D. SKULLSPLITTA

Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta  F82797c78313994f720498ca0f5e35c4d065f542_hq

Basic Character Information

Starting Bonus: Super Rookie | [Starting Bonus Roll]

First Name: Bangzaros
Middle Name/Initial: D.
Last Name: Skullsplitta
Epithet: 囚人 Shūjin no Bang [Bang the Prisoner]
Race: Human
Faction: Marine
Profession: -

Physical Appearance

Height: 287 cm (9'5")
Weight: 160 kg

Hair Style: Long, wild, messy grown past his shoulders.
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Red
Scars: On the left side of his jaw and extending down to his neck, he has a large scar. He also has scars in the form of holes/circles in his left and right arm.
Clothing and Accessories: Bang prefers to move around topless, most often seen wearing simply flamboyant red pants and a Marine coat over his shoulders with the Justice kanji (正義) on its' back.He also doesn't wear shoes.

Description: Bang is a very tall, muscular and pale old man. He is quite slim. His hair, mustache and beard are white of old age. His most particular trait are his red eyes which often seem to glow.

The Past

Main Traits: Comical, Lazy, Absent-minded, Quiet
Likes: Toying/messing around, Spicy food, Weapons, Animals
Dislikes: Absolute Justice, People without a sense of humor
Unique laugh: Bwahahahaha!

Hometown: Bang hails from the Wano Country. Not any particular hometown, he was born and grew up somewhere in the mountains.
Personality: Bang values his freedom a little too much. He does not care much for consequences and jokes around more than he should. He is very blunt yet honest in the things he says to people. He is very playful in and out of combat. He loves to mess with his opponents. His moral compass makes Bang one of few who might not obey an order because he has his own opinion of good and evil. He believes being a pirate does not essentially make one a criminal for example.

Being as lazy as he is, he tends to fall asleep when he isn't interested in a topic of discussion et cetera.

Instead of normally taking a seat, Bang prefers to lean on his knuckles between his legs just like how a gorilla walks around.

History:

Last edited by Bang on Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

Gray

Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta  Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Height : 10'1"/ 307 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm][freakofnature]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta    Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta  EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 7:20 pm

I'm afraid I will have to decline your use of important characters and world positions in your history. Also, based on the current lore, a 20 million berries bounty is not something you easily get pardoned from unless, say, you were granted the shichibukai commission. I'm sorry, but you will need to rewrite your history to omit these.

@Bang wrote:

Epithet: Bang / ''The Unchained''

Physical Appearance

Scars: On the left side of his jaw and extending down to his neck, he has a large scar. He also has scars in the form of holes/circles in his left and right arm.
Clothing and Accessories: Bang prefers to move around topless, most often seen wearing simply flamboyant red pants and a Marine coat over his shoulders with the Justice kanji (正義) on its' back.He also doesn't wear shoes.

Description: Bang is a very tall, muscular and pale old man. He is quite slim. His hair, mustache and beard are white of old age. His most particular trait are his red eyes which often seem to glow.

The Past

Hometown: Bang hails from the Wano Country. Not any particular hometown, he was born and grew up somewhere in the mountains.
Personality: Bang values his freedom a little too much. He does not care much for consequences and jokes around more than he should. He is very blunt yet honest in the things he says to people. He is very playful in and out of combat. He loves to mess with his opponents. His moral compass makes Bang one of few who might not obey an order because he has his own opinion of good and evil. He believes being a pirate does not essentially make one a criminal for example.

Being as lazy as he is, he tends to fall asleep when he isn't interested in a topic of discussion et cetera.

Instead of normally taking a seat, Bang prefers to lean on his knuckles between his legs just like how a gorilla walks around.

History:

Bang

Tracker

Name : Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta
Epithet : 囚人 Shūjin no Bang
Height : 287 cm
Weight : 160 kg
Faction : Marines
Crew : -
Ship : -
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Uzu Uzu no Mi (Swirl-Swirl Fruit)
Haki Level : 3
Hitpoints (HP) : 200
Attack (ATK) : 85
Defense (DEF) : 65
Reflex (RX) : 65
Willpower (WP) : 200
Berries : 50,000
[childofdestiny]

PostSubject: Re: Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta    Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta  EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 6:59 am

I hope this is alright now. Went with an unknown name and unknown bounty. Also added when he got his devil fruit powers.

Frenzy

Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta  UVys34J
Tracker

Name : Papillon D. Fran
Epithet : Frenzy Eyes
Height : 196cm
Weight : 73kg
Race : Human
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 138
Attack (ATK) : 100
Defense (DEF) : 90
Reflex (RX) : 150
Willpower (WP) : 75
Berries : 23,250,000
[untouchable] [childofdestiny]

PostSubject: Re: Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta    Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta  EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 10:06 pm

Approved.

@Bang wrote:

Physical Appearance

The Past

History:

Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta  Z7xzZYw

Alts [Main][2]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emi Roromiya

Emi Roromiya

Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta  CHwDBFC
Tracker

Name : Emi Roromiya
Epithet : Smiling Slayer
Height : 5'5"
Weight : 130 lbs
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : N/A
Crew : Meddling Kids
Ship : The Scorned Lady
Crew Position : Navigator
Devil Fruit : N/A
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 153
Attack (ATK) : 110
Defense (DEF) : 105
Reflex (RX) : 105
Willpower (WP) : 105
Berries : 41,050,000

PostSubject: Re: Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta    Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta  EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 10:25 pm

Approved!!

@Bang wrote:

Physical Appearance

The Past

History:

Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Character Bio :: Approved-
Jump to: