Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Rena Capku Ryugu Seimei  Fighting Style I_vote_lcapRena Capku Ryugu Seimei  Fighting Style I_voting_barRena Capku Ryugu Seimei  Fighting Style I_vote_rcap 
Becky NeverDie
Rena Capku Ryugu Seimei  Fighting Style I_vote_lcapRena Capku Ryugu Seimei  Fighting Style I_voting_barRena Capku Ryugu Seimei  Fighting Style I_vote_rcap 
Anton La'croix
Yumiko
Gray
Acacia
Vikrum Belmont
Yaksha
Emi Roromiya
Sheo
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Rena Capku Ryugu Seimei Fighting Style

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena

Rena

Tracker

Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 150
Attack (ATK) : 130
Defense (DEF) : 55
Reflex (RX) : 130
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,050,000
[childofdestiny]

Rena Capku Ryugu Seimei  Fighting Style Empty
PostSubject: Rena Capku Ryugu Seimei Fighting Style   Rena Capku Ryugu Seimei  Fighting Style EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 5:00 am

Rena style

Fighting Style: Rena style
Weapon Utilization: Swords
Description:  For my fighting style I was wondering. Since my char is a "sword master".
So she does know how to fight with a straight sword but also how to fight with a katana.
These styles are a bit diffrent from one another. I would like to use the classic style of these swords.
The fighting style is combined with hunting that allows her to for example track an enemy or prey down easier.
Besides her classic approach to sword fighting Rena is not afraid to make her hands dirty and will be more brutal if she has to be or if it is the best solution.

Toggled and Passive Abilities:

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Last edited by Rena on Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

Gray

Rena Capku Ryugu Seimei  Fighting Style Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Height : 10'1"/ 307 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm][freakofnature]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]

Rena Capku Ryugu Seimei  Fighting Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena Capku Ryugu Seimei Fighting Style   Rena Capku Ryugu Seimei  Fighting Style EmptyFri Dec 27, 2019 10:55 am

[ I think there may have been some misunderstandings for you when you were making your fighting style. As such, I've commented on it (in red). Please be sure to expand each technique class' spoiler to see the comments inside. ]

@Rena wrote:

Rena style

Fighting Style: Rena style
Weapon Utilization: Swords
Description:  For my fighting style I was wondering. Since my char is a "sword master".
So she does know how to fight with a straight sword but also how to fight with a katana.
These styles are a bit diffrent from one another. I would like to use the classic style of these swords.
The fighting style is combined with hunting that allows her to for example track an enemy or prey down easier.
Besides her classic approach to sword fighting Rena is not afraid to make her hands dirty and will be more brutal if she has to be or if it is the best solution.

Toggled and Passive Abilities:

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Rena Capku Ryugu Seimei Fighting Style
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Fighting Styles :: Non-Devil Fruits-
Jump to: