Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Episode] Mink-staken IdentityYesterday at 11:38 pmPikasso[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 10:27 pmMoreau[Claims] Devil Fruit ClaimsYesterday at 8:51 pmRagnar[Advertisement] [Advertisement] Fate/Shards: AU Fate/stay night RPWed Mar 13, 2024 6:51 pmGuest[Arc] Dreams of Kings and Castles: Part III- Invocation Under StarlightThu Mar 07, 2024 4:24 amDoji[Episode] The Bloody ChamberMon Mar 04, 2024 5:22 pmNoah[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun Mar 03, 2024 7:52 pmDoji[Tracker] Molly TohvThu Feb 29, 2024 10:47 pmMolly Tohv[Claims] Face ClaimsTue Feb 27, 2024 11:15 amGray
Go down
Anonymous

Rena Capku Ryugu Seimei  Fighting Style Empty Rena Capku Ryugu Seimei Fighting Style

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:00 am

Rena style

Fighting Style: Rena style
Weapon Utilization: Swords
Description:  For my fighting style I was wondering. Since my char is a "sword master".
So she does know how to fight with a straight sword but also how to fight with a katana.
These styles are a bit diffrent from one another. I would like to use the classic style of these swords.
The fighting style is combined with hunting that allows her to for example track an enemy or prey down easier.
Besides her classic approach to sword fighting Rena is not afraid to make her hands dirty and will be more brutal if she has to be or if it is the best solution.

Toggled and Passive Abilities:

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Last edited by Rena on Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:51 am; edited 4 times in total
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

Rena Capku Ryugu Seimei  Fighting Style Empty Re: Rena Capku Ryugu Seimei Fighting Style

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:55 am
[ I think there may have been some misunderstandings for you when you were making your fighting style. As such, I've commented on it (in red). Please be sure to expand each technique class' spoiler to see the comments inside. ]

Rena wrote:

Rena style

Description:  For my fighting style I was wondering. Since my char is a "sword master".
So she does know how to fight with a straight sword but also how to fight with a katana.
These styles are a bit diffrent from one another. I would like to use the classic style of these swords.
The fighting style is combined with hunting that allows her to for example track an enemy or prey down easier.
Besides her classic approach to sword fighting Rena is not afraid to make her hands dirty and will be more brutal if she has to be or if it is the best solution.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Emi Roromiya
Emi Roromiya
Rena Capku Ryugu Seimei  Fighting Style CHwDBFC
[tracker=/t1015-emi-roromiya#4973]
Name : Emi Roromiya
Epithet : Smiling Slayer
Height : 5'5"
Weight : 130 lbs
Species : Human
World Position : N/A
Crew : Meddling Kids
Ship : The Scorned Lady
Crew Role : Navigator/ First Mate
Devil Fruit : N/A
Bounty : [ber=r] 31,600,000
Balance : [ber] 22,050,000

Rena Capku Ryugu Seimei  Fighting Style Empty Re: Rena Capku Ryugu Seimei Fighting Style

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:49 pm
Rena wrote:

Rena style

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

[tracker=/t1015-emi-roromiya#4973]
Name : Emi Roromiya
Epithet : Smiling Slayer
Height : 5'5"
Weight : 130 lbs
Species : Human
World Position : N/A
Crew : Meddling Kids
Ship : The Scorned Lady
Crew Role : Navigator/ First Mate
Devil Fruit : N/A
Bounty : [ber=r] 31,600,000
Balance : [ber] 22,050,000

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:49 pm
Rena Capku Ryugu Seimei  Fighting Style Ol2nc1d

Rena wrote:

Rena style

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Join Revival Dawn on Discord