Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
[Episode] We're All Blue Here I_vote_lcap[Episode] We're All Blue Here I_voting_bar[Episode] We're All Blue Here I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
[Episode] We're All Blue Here I_vote_lcap[Episode] We're All Blue Here I_voting_bar[Episode] We're All Blue Here I_vote_rcap 
Fien X. Vane
NPC
KuroFaustΩ
TheFlorist
Drunk
Anton La'croix
Emi Roromiya
Vacant
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

[Episode] We're All Blue Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miku E. Sato

Miku E. Sato

[Episode] We're All Blue Here Rowdy_10
Tracker

Name : Miku Etsuko Sato
Epithet : Rowdy Rascal
Height : 5'0"
Weight : 106 lb
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Meddling Kids
Ship : The Scorned Lady
Crew Position : Captain
Haki Level : 5
Hitpoints (HP) : 250
Attack (ATK) : 465
Defense (DEF) : 180
Reflex (RX) : 300
Willpower (WP) : 300
Level : 60
Experience Points : 6003
Bounty : 105,000,000
Berries : 298,312,500
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][barrelcrazed]

[Episode] We're All Blue Here Empty
PostSubject: [Episode] We're All Blue Here   [Episode] We're All Blue Here EmptyMon Mar 02, 2020 9:43 pm

Quest Details:

[ seize life with your own hands ]

“All loyal subjects of magnanimous 5nd wise King Philip, be on the lookout for a dangerous Pirate captain that has been seen skulking within our glorious kingdom. This individual is a blue haired woman who is wanted for piracy among other inhumane crimes! If you spot any suspicious individuals be sure to report to the nearest Marine and avoid any and all contact with the person. This message will now repeat!” This message had been on repeat for over an hour now over the sun kissed city and was echoing throughout the alleyway that a certain blue haired Pirate captain found herself in.

“I just wanted one drink! This isn’t my fault!” Miku told her First Mate, the eternally smiling Emi Roromiya. The two had just landed on this island along with the rest of the Meddling Kids the night before and at Miku’s demand stopped for fresh supplies. In truth the Rascal was simply bored and saw a new island that seemed a reasonably safe spot to have a night on the town. Though it was strange how much Marine presence there was to avoid after docking at a random beach.

The bluenette had simply assumed it was bad timing on their part and demanded the next morning that Emi take her scouting for a proper place for the rest of the Kids to let loose. Of course, nothing ever went to plans for the young woman when it came to her simply wanting to relax and not get into trouble. After the amount of times she got into trouble one would assume she would have learned. It simply seemed that Miku was in a strange sort of denial about the whole thing as the very thought mortified her.

The two women were currently skulking through some alleyways and trying to avoid any and all patrols that were combing the city for them. Luckily skulking through alleys was a sort of hobby for Miku as she had grown up in them as an urchin on Centaurea. “So, I’m all for a good fight but I really don’t like the odds of how many Marines I’m seeing and the two of us.” Miku whispered to Emi as the were pressed against the corner of a building as the shorter woman peeked around the corner. “Kinda reminds me of Las Camp with how heavy their presence is. Did we end up somewhere important?” Miku asked as she remembered blatantly ignoring anything everyone on her crew said about the island before heading off to find her dive bar of choice.

View user profile
Emi Roromiya

Emi Roromiya

[Episode] We're All Blue Here CHwDBFC
Tracker

Name : Emi Roromiya
Epithet : Smiling Slayer
Height : 5'5"
Weight : 130 lbs
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : N/A
Crew : Meddling Kids
Ship : The Scorned Lady
Crew Position : Navigator
Devil Fruit : N/A
Haki Level : 6
Hitpoints (HP) : 275
Attack (ATK) : 350
Defense (DEF) : 320
Reflex (RX) : 350
Willpower (WP) : 350
Level : 55
Experience Points : 5550
Bounty : 31,600,000
Berries : 22,050,000

[Episode] We're All Blue Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Episode] We're All Blue Here   [Episode] We're All Blue Here EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 2:21 pm

@Miku E. Sato , @Alexa Icnoyotl
Sorry about the wait guys
Prove yourself and RISE RISE
Emi didn't say anything as her captain exclaimed how this wasn't her fault. There was nothing wrong with wanting a drink after the experience they had back on Las Camp. Her captain didn't need this reassurance and she didn't need to be told that it was in fact her fault. Miku was an intelligent woman and she fully knew that one was a result of the other. She just didn't expect them to be want that fast after the event. That stupid bug man must have recovered rather fast if there was a bounty on Miku's head already.

They had fully tried to warn Miku that this island was a part of the World Government and with that always came what seemed like hoards of marines. However, once their captain had her mind set on something there was no stopping her. That wasn't a bad thing though and was one of the things that she liked about her captain. She didn't know all that much about Briss Kingdom but she could identify it on a map and by key identifiers. The knowledge she had, although limited, came from the books she studied when she was younger and probably from the fact that her background wasn't nearly as tragic as the rest of the Meddling Kids. Of course, the island she retained the most information about was Baterilla from which she came.

The first mate didn't complain despite the fact she had been dragged out alongside her captain to find a place for them to relax even if it was for a few minutes. Clearly, the captain's plan didn't exactly go the way she had wanted it to as they were skulking through the alley and the message replayed itself on repeat. If they had been out in full force, then the marines were out in full force now as they looked for the female blue-haired pirate captain and by extension herself. There were too many for the two girls to handle by themselves so they took to hiding in the shadows as they thought about a way to get themselves out of this mess. Emi couldn't help the light laugh that fell from her lips at her captain's words. If they weren't currently in the position that they found themselves in she probably would have broken into a fit of laughter.

"Well, Cap'n, you could say that. This is the Briss Kingdom and they are heavily influenced by the World Government." Emi said this to Miku in a hushed voice as to not alert the marines to their presence in the alleyway as well as didn't add in that they had tried to tell her that before they left.  "I recall that we held our own pretty good back in Las Camp." She would add this in with the grin on her face getting wider.
Make'em remember you, RISE

coded by heroin of gs and adox

COMBAT TRACKERS:

[Episode] We're All Blue Here
Page 1 of 1