Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandThu Jul 25, 2024 8:35 pmVolo Rosso[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:57 amMaxwell[Episode] Corruption of BloodSun Jul 14, 2024 3:51 amYumiko[Episode] Mink-staken IdentityThu Jul 04, 2024 6:28 amYumiko[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSat Jun 29, 2024 9:00 pmGray[Episode] Now, where am I?Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:56 pmGray[Episode] Waking MonstersSat Jun 29, 2024 12:00 pmGray[Abandoned] [Arc] [Tequila Wolf Conquest] The Rotten Lie of Tequila WolfTue Jun 25, 2024 3:23 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Jun 23, 2024 5:11 pmGray

[Archived Claims] [2021-09-01] Devil Fruit Claims

+5
Emi Roromiya
Beatriz
Kabetogama
Stone Okirama
Gray
9 posters
Go down
Anonymous

[Archived Claims] [2021-09-01] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2021-09-01] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:10 am
Character Name: Garth Daunting
Devil Fruit Name: Chiyu Chiyu no Mi/Heal Heal Fruit
Type: Paramecia
Description: The Chiyu Chiyu no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that grants the user the ability to heal any wound or injury through the use of liquid that comes from the user's body like tears
Code:

[b]Chiyu Chiyu no Mi (Heal-Heal Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Garth Daunting[/u].
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

[Archived Claims] [2021-09-01] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 4 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2021-09-01] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:01 am
Garth Daunting wrote:Character Name: Garth Daunting
Devil Fruit Name: Chiyu Chiyu no Mi/Heal Heal Fruit
Type: Paramecia
Description: The Chiyu Chiyu no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that grants the user the ability to heal any wound or injury through the use of liquid that comes from the user's body like tears
Code:

[b]Chiyu Chiyu no Mi (Heal-Heal Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Garth Daunting[/u].

Keep in mind that the "healing any wound and injury" will not be able to do things like recover missing limbs or cure incurable diseases. Otherwise, approved!
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:09 am
Character Name: Jiro Kabuki
Devil Fruit Name: Ryu Ryu no Mi (Dragon Dragon Fruit): Model Ankylosaurs
Type: Ancient Zoan
Description: The Ryu Ryu no Mi: Model Ankylosaurs is an Ancient type Zoan Fruit which allows its user to transform either partially or fully into an Ankylosaur
Code:

[b]Ryu Ryu no Mi (Dragon Dragon Fruit): Model Ankylosaurs)[/b] belongs to [u]Jiro Kabuki[/u].
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:24 am
Jiro Kabuki wrote:Character Name: Jiro Kabuki
Devil Fruit Name: Ryu Ryu no Mi (Dragon Dragon Fruit): Model Ankylosaurs
Type: Ancient Zoan
Description: The Ryu Ryu no Mi: Model Ankylosaurs is an Ancient type Zoan Fruit which allows its user to transform either partially or fully into an Ankylosaur
Code:

[b]Ryu Ryu no Mi (Dragon Dragon Fruit): Model Ankylosaurs)[/b] belongs to [u]Jiro Kabuki[/u].

Approved, but remember its actually called an Ankylosaurus.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:04 am
Character Name: Jackson Tack
Devil Fruit Name: Pika Pika no Mi (Glint Glint Fruit)
Type: Logia
Description: Allows the user to create, control, and transform into light at will, turning the user into a Light Human. It enables the user to move at the speed of light and transport him/herself by means of reflection. This light can also be weaponized for ridiculously large explosions.
Code:

[b]Pika Pika no Mi (Glint Glint Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Jackson Tack[/u].
Gray
Gray
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:59 pm
Jackson Tack wrote:Character Name: Jackson Tack
Devil Fruit Name: Pika Pika no Mi (Glint Glint Fruit)
Description: Allows the user to create, control, and transform into light at will, turning the user into a Light Human. It enables the user to move at the speed of light and transport him/herself by means of reflection. This light can also be weaponized for ridiculously large explosions.
Code:

[b]Pika Pika no Mi (Glint-Glint Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Jackson Tack[/u].

Approved! But, please note that travelling at the "speed of light" is really not a plausible thing on RevDawn despite the fact that you are literally light. Your mobility is dictated by your Reflex stat relative to your opponent's. This will become clearer once you delve into the combat system.
Alexi
Alexi
[tracker=/t2136-alexandria-v-evergreen#12367]
Name : Alexi Evergreen
Height : 5 Ft. 5 In.
Weight : 123.5 lbs.
Species : Human
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Marine Rank : ex-Marine
Devil Fruit : Pika Pika no Mi
Quality Score : S
Income Bonus : +0.42 (Turf)
Balance : [bel] 72,740,000
[[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]][[masterchef]]
Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:47 pm
Character Name: Alexandria V. Evergreen
Devil Fruit Name: Pika Pika no Mi (Glint-Glint Fruit)
Description: Allows the user to create, control, and transform into light at will, turning the user into Light. Flavorwise, it enables the user to move at the speed of light and transport him/herself by means of reflection. This light can also be weaponized for ridiculously large explosions.
Code:

[b]Pika Pika no Mi (Glint-Glint Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Alexandria V. Evergreen[/u].
Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:38 pm
Alexi wrote:Character Name: Alexandria V. Evergreen
Devil Fruit Name: Pika Pika no Mi (Glint-Glint Fruit)
Description: Allows the user to create, control, and transform into light at will, turning the user into Light. Flavorwise, it enables the user to move at the speed of light and transport him/herself by means of reflection. This light can also be weaponized for ridiculously large explosions.
Code:

[b]Pika Pika no Mi (Glint-Glint Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Alexandria V. Evergreen[/u].

The "moving at the speed of light" we'll leave ambiguous. The rest is approved!
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:53 am
Character Name:[/miyamoto muyasashi]
Devil Fruit Name:[/suna suna no mi (sand sand no mi]
[b]Type:[/logia]
[b]Description:[/the user to create, control, and transform into sand at will, turning the user into a Sand Human]
[/b][/b]
Code:

[b] suna suna no mi (sand sand no mi )[/b] belongs to [u][/miyamoto  muyasashi].
Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:13 pm
Sr Black wrote:Character Name:[/miyamoto muyasashi]
Devil Fruit Name:[/suna suna no mi (sand sand no mi]
[b]Type:[/logia]
[b]Description:[/the user to create, control, and transform into sand at will, turning the user into a Sand Human]
[/b][/b]
Code:

[b] suna suna no mi (sand sand no mi )[/b] belongs to [u][/miyamoto  muyasashi].

I'm afraid you are no longer welcome on Revival Dawn. You have very clearly violated the rule which states that you may not create a new account for the sake of re-rolling the starting bonus. (It's plain to see that Monkey D'Black was your account.) And now you're trying to claim a logia fruit which clearly requires you to have the untouchable perk. I'm afraid these rule violations mean I must ban you from the site.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:52 pm
character name: Monkey D. Fire
Devil fruit name: Gum Gum no mi
type: Special paramecia
description: The gum gum no mi is the devil fruit that turns your body into rubber, making the user a rubber man.
Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:22 pm
Fire0227 wrote:character name: Monkey D. Fire
Devil fruit name: Gum Gum no mi
type: Special paramecia
description: The gum gum no mi is the devil fruit that turns your body into rubber, making the user a rubber man.

Hello there. Welcome to Revival Dawn.

I'm afraid you may not name your character "Monkey D." as Luffy is technically canon to our universe and I simply cannot allow a player to be from the same family (or even be named similarly) for meta-reasons. You may also not have the "D." middle initial as it is a perk you must earn.

Your fruit may not be special paramecia either until such time as "Gomu Gomu no Mi" is defined as special paramecia. You also missed part of the devil fruit claim template.

A couple of other comments:
Please follow the order of the steps provided in the Character Creation Guide. You missed your Start Me Up! roll (step 2).
Please also change your account name to meet Rule #09 in the General Rules.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:39 am
i dont think i want to be apart of a communism, not letting me pick a certain devil fruit when its not even taken, sorry, i guess i'll find another server.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:49 am
and i read it very carefully in the banned devil fruit section and it said nothing about the gum gum fruit or anything about special paramecia, so if your server is a fraud then i will have to report you to discord.
Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:10 am
Fire0227 wrote:i dont think i want to be apart of a communism, not letting me pick a certain devil fruit when its not even taken, sorry, i guess i'll find another server.

Fire0227 wrote:and i read it very carefully in the banned devil fruit section and it said nothing about the gum gum fruit or anything about special paramecia, so if your server is a fraud then i will have to report you to discord.

First of all, I never said you could not claim the Gomu Gomu no Mi. I simply asked you to change the "special paramecia" to "paramecia". But, since you brought up the point of the fruit not being banned, I have decided to make it an event-only fruit.

I don't think you are a good fit for Revival Dawn, and vice versa, so yes, I encourage you to move on.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:51 pm
oh you are such an asshole
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:52 pm
making it an event only fruit is so unfair
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:53 pm
you know what, i am going to stay, and i claim the gum gum fruit
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:54 pm
actually, let me refrase that
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:56 pm
i sort of didnt understand the way you phrased it, can you please change it so i can have the gomu gomu no mi?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord