Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 9:23 amHyde Garland[Episode] A unusual meet upYesterday at 12:14 amLavender[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:01 amMaxwell[Episode] [Transportation] A Grand OpeningMon Apr 22, 2024 3:00 pmSkoll[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:24 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Apr 21, 2024 11:19 pmGray[Episode] The Bloody ChamberSun Apr 21, 2024 12:31 pmNoah[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumSat Apr 20, 2024 5:47 pmGray[Episode] Ancient Blood ArisesSat Apr 20, 2024 4:11 pmNaoki
Go down
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox
[Episode] Punch Drunk!  - Page 4 G7UGK6I
[tracker=/t980-castor-o-nox#4771]
Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku | The Azure Pheasant | Duke Of Lvneel | Saint Nox
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 175lbs
Species : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Blockbuster
Alliance : -
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Role : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector | Pride Sin
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 620,000,000
Quality Score : S
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (To all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.42 (Turf); +0.10 (Blockbuster); +0.20 (To all allies)
Shop Discount : -20%
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 96,000,000
Balance : [bel] 2,470,815,020
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[dreamsneverdie]]
[[bookworm]][[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

[Episode] Punch Drunk!  - Page 4 Empty Re: [Episode] Punch Drunk!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:57 am
[Episode] Punch Drunk!  - Page 4 B4bcd52f67720f0edc7c598a08b1e863

Sanpaku (산빠쿠)

”I might’ve gone a bit overboard.” The unveiled pirate captain pondered internally.

As the debris hung in the air like a stale of odor, from the shadows, the infamous hotel owner greeted his disgruntle guest.

”Wow. Superb. This is my first time seeing a Three Eye Clan member in person. Just as the stories say, grotesque. Eh.” Kazuma announced after a half hearted applause.

“Another weirdo.” Castor exclaimed annoyed. Though, Nox should be last person to call someone strange in anyway.

Darting his eyes to the snazzy director, “I’m afraid my vacation has come to an abrupt end. I wanted to see the end of my guys fight but it seems, I have more pressing engagements.” Castor declared with a slight smirk.

Removing a pistol from his shirt jacket, the man aimed the firearm towards Castor’s general direction.

“I’m going to need you to pay for the damage done to my hotel and I’ll have to ask you to leave immediately. But don’t worry the balance on your account with us should be more than enough. You pirates and your treasure… Makes it so obvious for us.” Kazuma stated, cracking his neck from side to side to relive a bit of the built up tension.

Meanwhile, in the treasure vault of the island resort, a toxic gas causes an epidemic to break out. Mushrooms began to grow out of the pores of everyone who came in contact with the gaseous weapon.

In the distance, a giant tin man loomed with a huge metallic beam on his shoulder.

“Wonder-bar!!! If I could just get the mushroom gas to cause an inch more growth, it’d be able to pop out an eyeball or two.” Duke murmured. “Good evening my gentlemen. I can see the mushrooms growing from your mouths have left you… breathless but alas! I shall do most of the talking here. In the words of an old western pic…” Duke announced, clearing his throat for the next part.

“This here’s a good ol’ stick up!” Duke shouted with the appeal of a western movie nerd.  

@Ryoichi Ayugai

Word Count: 8,991

Castor'sTracker

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:11 am; edited 2 times in total

[tracker=/t1576-ryoichi-ayugai#8716]
Name : Ryoichi Ayugai
Epithet : The Boxing Bear
Height : 6 feet 1 inch (1.85m)
Weight : 198 lbs (95kg)
Species : Human
Faction : Marines
Crew : Blue Fist Academy
Ship : SSS Rocky
Marine Rank : Rear Admiral
Crew Role : Grandmaster
Devil Fruit : Kuma-Kuma no Mi (Bear-Bear Fruit) Model: Polar Bear
Quality Score : A
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.15 (Rear Admiral); 0.20 (to all allies)
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 50,000,000
Balance : [bel] 485,600,807
[[baneoftheweak]][[dreamsneverdie]][[childofdestiny]][[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]
[[improviseadaptovercome]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:20 pm
"Left... Right... Left... Right... Up... Left! The challenger does not stop! Hey guys! Wake the heck up!" Lenny was shaking Luis while shouting at Betty to wake up to witness the match and history unfolding before their very eyes.

Ryoichi was relentless with his attacks, there seemed to be no sign of the challenger's arms getting tired. The determination to finish this and come out on top kept him energized.

On the other hand, though, Cortez's arms were getting tired, so tired in fact that the guard forcefully dropped, leading him to be completely open to receive everything Ryoichi was throwing at him, and eventually drop as Ryoichi landed the last strong right forward into his chin, punching the mouthguard out.

While the combat was going on, the knocked-out referee got dragged out for a 'fresh' one, just in time to push Ryoichi back to his corner and begin the countdown.

"Wha... What's..?" Betty was regaining her consciousness as well as Luis.

"Good! We might witness the new king of the ring in the making! Luis! Wake up! The countdown is happening!"

By the count of five, both Luis and Betty had gained enough consciousness to keep commenting.

"What... What do you mean new king? That nobody?" Luis boldly stated, with Betty this time taking more of a neutral ground, and Lenny defending the challenger. "You can't call a man 'nobody' when he defeats a possible greatest boxer in our history, even if he is past his prime!"

And then, five more counts later, the referee waved both of his hands in the air... It's over.

"And it's over! What an upset! Take that Lenny!" Luis shouts into the microphone as he felt the joy of proving his fellow sports commentator to be in the wrong.

The crew gathered Cortez up and took him to his corner to wake the man up, for Ryoichi, however, there was no one that would come to help him out, and thus, he simply resulted to sitting in his corner, leaning back. It was now when the exhaustion kicked in, almost causing him to collapse on the stool and fall asleep...

But they did not let him. Those able gathered into the ring and picked Ryoichi up to carry him on their shoulders.

"Champ! Champ! Champ! Champ!" The shouts echoed through the hall white Ryoichi was carried to the middle of the ring. When the two parties, Ryoichi and Cortez had gathered in the middle of the ring, along with the referee, An unfamiliar announcer, spoke into the microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen! After seven rounds we come to the conclusion of this mighty main event! Winner by knockout and the recipient of the golden ticket! Rookie from North Blue! The boxing Bear! Ryoichi Ayugai!"

Ryoichi, the challenger's hand got raised by the referee, indicating that it was indeed Ryoichi who had won, if it had not already been evident.

While the crowd surrounded Ryoichi, the announcer motioned toward Kazuma's lackeys, and soon after, Ryoichi had medics and the rest of the team ready to help him out. In fact, even a member of the press along with photographers were there to get an exclusive from the ring.

"You fought bravely, Mr. Ayugai! Magnificent display! This win has made you eligible to challenge in any weight class for the XXX Paradise Championship. How does that make you feel?"

"I... Umm... I am on... A vacation. But... It's one of the best... Things to happen... In my life." Ryoichi responded to the interviewer's question with quite an exhausted tone.

Barging through the crowd then was none other than Cortez himself who stood before Ryoichi, staring down at him. One would expect another throwdown considering the way Cortez barged through the crowd... But thankfully for everyone, it was more... Peaceful.

"Mark my words, Cabron. You keep this going, you'll be punch drunk for the rest of your life."

The warning was given, and Cortez left the ring. Ryoichi accepted the word of warning but did not say anything back. He was handed the commemorative cup, which carried the ticket with it, and not too soon after, Ryoichi as well was helped off the ring and back to the locker room, where he was tended by the medics and staff entrusted to him by Kazuma, the host.

[717/9752/5000]

Last edited by Ryoichi Ayugai on Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:42 am

Sanpaku (산빠쿠)

Darting off in his logia state, Castor was left with a bullet in his shoulder. Kazuma couldn’t make too much of a spectacle aside from what already transpired because his main money maker was the ongoing boxing match in ring.

As Duke cleared out as much as the resorts treasure as possible, the tin titan turned his feet into mechanical tank wheels, and B-Lined for the dock where all the ships on the island were stored. Of course, this little side mission of Castors and his didn’t require the Wailing Calamity, involving his whole crew would’ve been met with hostilities.

In the hangers, Castor fought valiantly to dodge the bullets fired from Kazuma’s pistols, the first shot had made his body feel strange, as if, he’d been drowning in the seas currents. Digging the bullet out of his shoulder with spiky finger nails, the pirate bit on his lip to somehow soothe the pain.

The metallic slug plopped onto the ground, but the stone like top of the bullet revealed the truth. “Gashi Gashi… This might be bad. That’s Sea Stone. Is it even possible to make fragments this small?” Castor pondered internally.

A frequency came over on Kazuma’s mini Den Den Mushi, ”Sir! We have a problem in the treasury! The Red Devil has stolen a bunch of heirlooms and documents from our possession! We’re currently chasing him towards the lobby! We’ve sealed off the passages towards the dock! Requesting your assistance!” Underling reported in a flustered manner.

Generating a flash using his lightning, Castor illuminated the hallway in a blinding fashion, before darting around in a zig-zag manner. In an instant, he’d cross behind Kazuma, imparting his ability to aim due the brightness of his glow.

Dashing towards the lobby area, Castor hopped over the balcony and free fell down to the hotel registration area. Stripping off what was left of his disguise, Red Devil and Nox were now standing side by side, surrounded by a bunch of mercenaries and private security, curated by Kazuma.

Panting terribly, “I’m going to leave this one to you Duke. I think I’ve underestimate our little resort owner here.” Nox declared, clutching his shoulder wound. “Well. I’m so honored to be relied on in such dire scenarios Captain. However, my next bit might leave you a bit uneasy in the legs so hold on tight.” Duke said, picking up the pirate Captain by the collar of his kimono..

“Eh. Ugh. What are you doing?” Castor inquired, dangling his legs like a little child’s own.

Wrapping embracing Nox for a hug, Duke smirked within his armor and did the unthinkable. Placing the base of one his canons at the aquarium that surrounded the entrance and the restaurant, “How good are your swimming skills, Capt?” Duke queried, firing off a rally of hand canon fire that shattered the glass and filled the entire lobby area.

Squirming around, “You’re a madman.” Nox stated in immense shock. “Oh. Stop it Captain, you’re gonna make me blush. Well you didn’t think they’d just let us waltz out of here huh?”

@Ryoichi Ayugai

Word Count: 9,504

Castor'sTracker

[tracker=/t1576-ryoichi-ayugai#8716]
Name : Ryoichi Ayugai
Epithet : The Boxing Bear
Height : 6 feet 1 inch (1.85m)
Weight : 198 lbs (95kg)
Species : Human
Faction : Marines
Crew : Blue Fist Academy
Ship : SSS Rocky
Marine Rank : Rear Admiral
Crew Role : Grandmaster
Devil Fruit : Kuma-Kuma no Mi (Bear-Bear Fruit) Model: Polar Bear
Quality Score : A
Income Bonus : +0.15 (Rear Admiral); 0.20 (to all allies)
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 50,000,000
Balance : [bel] 485,600,807
[[baneoftheweak]][[dreamsneverdie]][[childofdestiny]][[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:27 pm
Back in the 'challengers' changing room, or rather now, the 'champions' changing room, the staff that was assigned to Ryoichi, courtesy of Kazuma the host, was patiently waiting for the winner of this bout to leave the shower which took longer than it usually did.

With his fists against the shower wall, back hunched forward and head bowed down, Ryoichi had his eyes closed, exhaling heavily. Never in his life had he felt this tired from a fight, not even against his first Notice rookie champion bout, its first defense, or regaining it.

The physical fight was over, and the body was feeling the aftermath of it... That should also mean that the mental battle was also over... But for Ryoichi, it felt quite different.

The words of Cortez echoed through his head, it was not the first time since he heard the phrase 'punch drunk'.  It was a phrase that went through the chat with his own pop multiple times, especially when it came to protecting his own head. It is, after all, one of the main reasons why boxers retire.

Ryoichi leaned away from the shower, shut the water, grabbed the towel, and left the bathroom to return to the wardrobe where Kazuma's lackeys were awaiting him and tending to his every need right there right now, which Ryoichi, altho slightly reluctantly, let them do.

While Ryoichi was tended to, his ears twitched a tiny bit as he heard a duo talk in the very wardrobe silently. The news of Ryoichi's second causing ruckus has begun to spread.

"Not my place. Not right now" he mumbled to himself as he tried to remind himself in this conflicted state of his to gain some sense of peace from another matter. He was, after all, in the neutral waters that serve whoever has the money for it.

Hours went by, and so did the intrusive thoughts of possibly ending his career at one point. It was finally time to leave. All that was left now was to do the final check out at the receptionist deck.

"We welcome you to stay for one more night. Our master would love to offer you an all-inclusive evening on the house." the receptionist smiled as she laid out the offer.

Ryoichi however, refused.

"Thank you but I have to refuse. Duty calls. Please, give my thanks to Mister Kazuma. His help was much appreciated, and the opportunity he had offered."

Right as Ryoichi was ready to leave after signing the last checkout papers, it struck him. "I forgot. If you were to see Mr. Bastion, relay my thanks to him. I know he has probably left already, but who knows... Maybe he'll return."

The last ship was waiting for Ryoichi, and with an aching body of his, he took fast steps just to make it to it. Behind his hurry was a reason...

His second was no ordinary man. With no power on this island, he had to find a way to figure out and capture him somewhere else.

A man named Bastion... Able to use lightning?

The records certainly contain information to it...

And Ryoichi could not wait to find out, who is Bastion really?

The end of Ryoichi's part

[533/10 285/5000]
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:21 pm

Sanpaku (산빠쿠)

The cold sensation against the imps skin burned almost similar to that of hot lava, well, in his eyes at least. Nox’s body was akin to a sack of potatoes, unable to even squirm around anymore submerged beneath the seawater.

As Duke’s suit propelled through the aquatic abyss, heat from the monstrous tin suits chess changed the temperature of the aquarium water. Losing consciousness, Duke absorbed the pint of captain inside his vessel, a tight but necessary fit and continued to navigate until they surface on the beach side of the resort.

The lobby and the various rooms of the resort floors were now flooded by waves of aquarium water, and Sea Beasts who haven’t been so removed from the taste of human that they wouldn’t risk a bite of contact became possible.

However, calmly, Kazuma activated various safety systems in the event that something like this were to ever happen, a man as calculated as him didn’t get to where he was without a few contingency plans for rowdy pirates and marines alike.

News broke about Ryoichi’s win over Cortez, a new champion was born under his arena’s bright lights. As the water drained from the various areas, Kazuma used his brute strength to muscle the sea creatures to holding areas across the resort.

Spitting out his Captain on beach side, Newport and Castor hopped aboard a tiny vessel they’d used to dock on the island in the first place. ”Well Capt’. Good news. We escaped with our lives and our destinies on hand. However, the treasure we brought with us, we’ve lost most of it due to our abrupt exit” Duke stated.

Vomiting off the side of the vessel, Nox wiped the mixture of sea water and bile from his lips, “We can always get more treasure. However, that resort owner… something about him was off. He’s dangerous. Besides I’ve met a quite interesting chap with the heart of a warrior. Maybe one day our paths will cross again. Though, we won’t be on the same side. Gashi Gashi…” Castor chuckled, throwing up once again.

“Indeed. Kazuma. The man who manages a series of resorts for various Underworld Players… He’s also rumored to be a stool pigeon for the NRA. You seem to always be butting heads with them these days. Alas. Maybe it’s fate. However all is not lost! I obtained the documents I came here for in the first place.”

Fin.

@Ryoichi Ayugai

Word Count: 9,808

Castor'sTracker

[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:25 pm

GRADING

Quality Score (Re)assessment: No

REWARDS

Ryoichi Ayugai:
Castor O. Nox:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord