Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account



Latest topics
[Episode] Dark Truth Under Bright Lies!Today at 9:51 amRiva[Episode] Hitch Hiking HoneysYesterday at 4:19 pmPikasso[Episode] Kind of CrypticYesterday at 7:44 amDojiQuest Requests and Quest GradingsMon Dec 05, 2022 8:23 amGray[Equipment] Julius Khan IIIMon Dec 05, 2022 8:22 amGray[Equipment] Jeremy FilthMon Dec 05, 2022 8:16 amGrayThe Shop of DreamsSat Dec 03, 2022 1:46 pmGray[Companions] Amadeus RhodesSat Dec 03, 2022 1:36 pmGray[Gifts] Holiday 2022Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:24 pmGray

Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

+29
Gladiola Cymbi
Riva
Doji
Brood
Draconia
Jaxon Black
Duke
Ashten N. Xtorm
Volo Rosso
Julius the 3rd
Moreau
Rowan
Goldmonger
Hyde Garland
Yūgo
Jeremy Filth
Stone Okirama
Will
Kyaime
Yumiko
Maxwell
Rias Keko
Anton La'croix
Ryoichi Ayugai
Amadeus Rhodes
Castor O. Nox
Kabetogama
Gray
Dadmin
33 posters
Go down
Doji
[tracker=/t2417-asakura-doji#14975]
Name : Asakura Doji
Epithet : Cemetery Ghoul
Age : 18
Height : 17'7
Weight : 1,777 lb
Species : Human-Giant-Oni Crossbred
Faction : Pirates
Crew : Solo
Ship : Old Sutured Sail
Crew Role : Blind Navigator
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 143
Attack (ATK) : 50
Defense (DEF) : 25
Reflex (RX) : 65
Willpower (WP) : 85
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : [ber] 1,050,000
[[atkt2]][[deft1]][[rxt1]][[wpt1]]
Posts : 135
View user profile

Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has assessment comments.Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:53 pm
Name: Crucible of Ambitions
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Dras B. Feron, Asakura Doji (+0)
Planned Location(s): Shimotsuki Village
Planned Time Range: Late February

Summary: Dras has traveled far and wide and through a strange series of events wound up on Shimotsuki village, a far-cry from his hometown in the West, but perhaps a promising location to learn the secrets of the Meito. Meanwhile Asakura Doj has come to the village in search of his master’s grave, and, breaking from tradition: actually discovers a promising lead. Though normally Doji would be received as a threat to the village, the village has been plagued by bandits and turncoat rōnin; as a result the aging swordmasters are willing to train some young blood, and pay them handsomely for participating in a defense effort. Over the course of their brief station together Dras and Doji will come to a tentative understanding despite their difference in attitudes.
Dras B. Feron
[tracker=/t2491-dras-b-feron#15959]
Name : Dras B. Feron
Age : 23
Height : 6'3
Weight : 220
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 135
Attack (ATK) : 55
Defense (DEF) : 30
Reflex (RX) : 70
Willpower (WP) : 70
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : [ber] 50,000
[[hardboiled]]
[[atkt1]][[rxt1]]
Posts : 13
View user profile

Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has assessment comments.Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:07 pm
Name: The Ruffian of Jade
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Dras B. Feron (+0), Xavier Drake (+0)
Planned Location(s): Irontop Isle
Planned Time Range: Late January

Summary: On the hunt for a particularly unsavory Black Market dealer, Xavier tracks the man down to Irontop Isle , intent on claiming his prize. Unfortunately, his quarry is a bit more slippery than he first thought, and ambushes the bounty hunter while he sleeps, stealing away Xavier's prized blade. Weaponless and ally-less, Xavier tracks down Dras to forge him a temporary replacement, only to find that what little metal remains in the village must be reserved to maintain their fragile farming economy. To acquire a blade according to his specifications, the pair must venture into an ancient mine to reclaim it from a group of bandits that have infested it, denying the village their precious minerals. Unbeknownst to hunter or smith however, a grander conspiracy lurks beneath the surface...
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror / Black Fist
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 10
[[haoasc]][[busoasc]][[kenbunasc]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries : [ber] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
[[1needlelog]][[3needlelog]]
Posts : 3315
View user profile

Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has assessment comments.Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:49 am
Doji wrote:Name: Crucible of Ambitions
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Dras B. Feron, Asakura Doji (+0)
Planned Location(s): Shimotsuki Village
Planned Time Range: Late February

Summary: Dras has traveled far and wide and through a strange series of events wound up on Shimotsuki village, a far-cry from his hometown in the West, but perhaps a promising location to learn the secrets of the Meito. Meanwhile Asakura Doj has come to the village in search of his master’s grave, and, breaking from tradition: actually discovers a promising lead. Though normally Doji would be received as a threat to the village, the village has been plagued by bandits and turncoat rōnin; as a result the aging swordmasters are willing to train some young blood, and pay them handsomely for participating in a defense effort. Over the course of their brief station together Dras and Doji will come to a tentative understanding despite their difference in attitudes.

A tight timeline for Doji, but approved!
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror / Black Fist
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 10
[[haoasc]][[busoasc]][[kenbunasc]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries : [ber] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
[[1needlelog]][[3needlelog]]
Posts : 3315
View user profile

Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has assessment comments.Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:50 am
Dras B. Feron wrote:Name: The Ruffian of Jade
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Dras B. Feron (+0), Xavier Drake (+0)
Planned Location(s): Irontop Isle
Planned Time Range: Late January

Summary: On the hunt for a particularly unsavory Black Market dealer, Xavier tracks the man down to Irontop Isle , intent on claiming his prize. Unfortunately, his quarry is a bit more slippery than he first thought, and ambushes the bounty hunter while he sleeps, stealing away Xavier's prized blade. Weaponless and ally-less, Xavier tracks down Dras to forge him a temporary replacement, only to find that what little metal remains in the village must be reserved to maintain their fragile farming economy. To acquire a blade according to his specifications, the pair must venture into an ancient mine to reclaim it from a group of bandits that have infested it, denying the village their precious minerals. Unbeknownst to hunter or smith however, a grander conspiracy lurks beneath the surface...

Xavier's character is not fully approved yet. Please request the quest after it is approved.
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror / Black Fist
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 10
[[haoasc]][[busoasc]][[kenbunasc]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries : [ber] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
[[1needlelog]][[3needlelog]]
Posts : 3315
View user profile

Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has assessment comments.Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:41 am
Approved, but if you're making up an island for a quest, please be sure to mention which sea it's in.

Dras B. Feron wrote:Name: The Ruffian of Jade
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Dras B. Feron (+0), Xavier Drake (+0)
Planned Location(s): Irontop Isle
Planned Time Range: Late January

Summary: On the hunt for a particularly unsavory Black Market dealer, Xavier tracks the man down to Irontop Isle , intent on claiming his prize. Unfortunately, his quarry is a bit more slippery than he first thought, and ambushes the bounty hunter while he sleeps, stealing away Xavier's prized blade. Weaponless and ally-less, Xavier tracks down Dras to forge him a temporary replacement, only to find that what little metal remains in the village must be reserved to maintain their fragile farming economy. To acquire a blade according to his specifications, the pair must venture into an ancient mine to reclaim it from a group of bandits that have infested it, denying the village their precious minerals. Unbeknownst to hunter or smith however, a grander conspiracy lurks beneath the surface...
Baseera
[tracker=/t2506-baseera-umar#16074]
Age : 0
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 135
Attack (ATK) : 40
Defense (DEF) : 40
Reflex (RX) : 50
Willpower (WP) : 70
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : [ber] 5,050,000
Posts : 23
View user profile

Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has assessment comments.Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:21 pm
Name: Sink or Swim
Category: Episode
Player Participants:Baseera(-1)(-1)
Planned Location(s): Open Sea
Planned Time Range:February 28th, 1829

Summary: Baseera has gotten the people she has called family for a few years, the low level pirates known as “Gear-Heads” to take her back to where it all began Tequila Wolf, agreeing to give her transport back on their ship. On the way there at the middle of the night they encountered a pirate ship that began attacking them, once the fight got to the point of boarding Baseera decided to fight and steal their ship for herself leading the battle.


Last edited by Baseera on Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Doji
[tracker=/t2417-asakura-doji#14975]
Name : Asakura Doji
Epithet : Cemetery Ghoul
Age : 18
Height : 17'7
Weight : 1,777 lb
Species : Human-Giant-Oni Crossbred
Faction : Pirates
Crew : Solo
Ship : Old Sutured Sail
Crew Role : Blind Navigator
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 143
Attack (ATK) : 50
Defense (DEF) : 25
Reflex (RX) : 65
Willpower (WP) : 85
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : [ber] 1,050,000
[[atkt2]][[deft1]][[rxt1]][[wpt1]]
Posts : 135
View user profile

Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has assessment comments.Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:22 pm
Name: March of the Machines
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Baseera Umar (+0), Asakura N. Doji (+0)
Planned Location(s): Tequila Wolf
Planned Time Range: March 1829

Summary: Baseera has returned to Tequila Wolf, and finds an unusual monster terrorizing the Marines of her hometown: Asakura Doji. After learning the settlement’s purpose from Baseera, Doji offers his assistance to the revolutionary girl. Together they will battle against a number of Tequila Wolf’s less renowned Marines and liberate some of the prisoners tasked with building its bridge; whether or not they will make it out alive will depend on their ability to destroy and escape a piece of the Navy’s “Heavy Equipment.”
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror / Black Fist
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 10
[[haoasc]][[busoasc]][[kenbunasc]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries : [ber] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
[[1needlelog]][[3needlelog]]
Posts : 3315
View user profile

Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has assessment comments.Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:59 pm
Baseera wrote:Name: Sink or Swim
Category: Transportation Episode
Player Participants:Baseera(+0)
Planned Location(s): Open Sea
Planned Time Range:February 28th, 1829

Summary: Baseera has gotten the people she has called family for a few years, the low level pirates known as “Gear-Heads” to take her back to where it all began Tequila Wolf, agreeing to give her transport back on their ship. On the way there at the middle of the night they encountered a pirate ship that began attacking them, once the fight got to the point of boarding Baseera decided to fight and steal their ship for herself leading the battle.

Note
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror / Black Fist
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 10
[[haoasc]][[busoasc]][[kenbunasc]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries : [ber] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
[[1needlelog]][[3needlelog]]
Posts : 3315
View user profile

Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has assessment comments.Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:02 pm
Doji wrote:Name: March of the Machines
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Baseera Umar (+0), Asakura N. Doji (+0)
Planned Location(s): Tequila Wolf
Planned Time Range: March 1829

Summary: Baseera has returned to Tequila Wolf, and finds an unusual monster terrorizing the Marines of her hometown: Asakura Doji. After learning the settlement’s purpose from Baseera, Doji offers his assistance to the revolutionary girl. Together they will battle against a number of Tequila Wolf’s less renowned Marines and liberate some of the prisoners tasked with building its bridge; whether or not they will make it out alive will depend on their ability to destroy and escape a piece of the Navy’s “Heavy Equipment.”

Approved!
Baseera
[tracker=/t2506-baseera-umar#16074]
Age : 0
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 135
Attack (ATK) : 40
Defense (DEF) : 40
Reflex (RX) : 50
Willpower (WP) : 70
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : [ber] 5,050,000
Posts : 23
View user profile

Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has assessment comments.Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:12 pm
Canceling Sink or Swim!
Dras B. Feron
[tracker=/t2491-dras-b-feron#15959]
Name : Dras B. Feron
Age : 23
Height : 6'3
Weight : 220
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 135
Attack (ATK) : 55
Defense (DEF) : 30
Reflex (RX) : 70
Willpower (WP) : 70
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : [ber] 50,000
[[hardboiled]]
[[atkt1]][[rxt1]]
Posts : 13
View user profile

Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has assessment comments.Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:13 pm
Name: Pirates and Revolutionaries and Marines Oh My!
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Dras B. Feron (+0), Baseera Umar (+1)
Planned Location(s): Open Sea
Planned Time Range: Early February

Summary: Desperate for supplies and allies in her solo fight against the World Government, Baseera Umar hatches a plot to attack a fat pirate raider while it lies at anchor a between islands, stealing the supplies aboard for her rebel cell. In this, she has recruited a couple of mercenaries to aid her in her mission, chief among which is Dras B. Feron, who hopes to use this job as a way to finally fund his voyage to Shimotsuki Village. However, they are not the only hunters eyeing the pirate vessel, as a strike force of Marines sweep in to take the glory for themselves.
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror / Black Fist
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 10
[[haoasc]][[busoasc]][[kenbunasc]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries : [ber] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
[[1needlelog]][[3needlelog]]
Posts : 3315
View user profile

Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has assessment comments.Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:12 pm
Dras B. Feron wrote:Name: Pirates and Revolutionaries and Marines Oh My!
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Dras B. Feron (+0), Baseera Umar (+1)
Planned Location(s): Open Sea
Planned Time Range: Early February

Summary: Desperate for supplies and allies in her solo fight against the World Government, Baseera Umar hatches a plot to attack a fat pirate raider while it lies at anchor a between islands, stealing the supplies aboard for her rebel cell. In this, she has recruited a couple of mercenaries to aid her in her mission, chief among which is Dras B. Feron, who hopes to use this job as a way to finally fund his voyage to Shimotsuki Village. However, they are not the only hunters eyeing the pirate vessel, as a strike force of Marines sweep in to take the glory for themselves.

I hate it when those filthy blues ruin the fun.

Approved!
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror / Black Fist
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 10
[[haoasc]][[busoasc]][[kenbunasc]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries : [ber] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
[[1needlelog]][[3needlelog]]
Posts : 3315
View user profile

Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has assessment comments.Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:13 pm
Baseera wrote:Name: Sink or Swim
Category:  Episode
Player Participants:Baseera(-1)(-1)
Planned Location(s): Open Sea
Planned Time Range:February 28th, 1829

Summary: Baseera has gotten the people she has called family for a few years, the low level pirates known as “Gear-Heads” to take her back to where it all began Tequila Wolf, agreeing to give her transport back on their ship. On the way there at the middle of the night they encountered a pirate ship that began attacking them, once the fight got to the point of boarding Baseera decided to fight and steal their ship for herself leading the battle.

At level 1, you cannot have a -1 difficulty quest as the boss is required to have at least 200 stat points. However, you can do a -4 difficulty quest, where you would not have to fight a boss at all.

If you meant to do +0 for the difficulty, please consider this quest approved.
Hyde Garland
[tracker=/t2330-hyde-garland#14068]
Name : Hyde Garland
Epithet : Death Dealer
Age : 23
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
Devil Fruit : Fude Fude no Mi
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 120
Attack (ATK) : 40
Defense (DEF) : 75
Reflex (RX) : 70
Willpower (WP) : 40
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : [ber] 120,050,000
[[hardboiled]]
[[deft1]][[rxt1]]
Posts : 68
View user profile

Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has assessment comments.Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:55 pm
Name: Too Big
Category: Episode

Quality Score (Re)assessment: No
Quality Score Opt-Out: N/A
Feedback Opt-Out: N/A

Summary: The Black Dawn pirates, having gained some level of success in the past month, have attracted the full attention of the marines. Marine captain Trudou, and his second in command, Elizabeth Tiller, were sent with a crew to the pirates island hideout in order to bring them down.

During the chaos of the fighting, Hyde encountered Commander Tiller and engaged in a duel with her. While initially having the upper hand, due to his Devil Fruit abilities and the environment, the battle soon turned into a one sided beatdown from the enraged Tiller. Seeing his captain falling to Trudou forced Hyde to retreat.

The surviving Black Dawn pirates were captured, but Hyde managed to slip away in a stolen lifeboat. Now, alone and out on the ocean, he seeks to lie low before plotting his next move.

Link: https://www.revivaldawn.com/t2480p25-episode-too-big#16179
Redirect Rewards: N/A

Notes: Fled combat without a knockout. Difficulty reduced to 0.

Gray appreciated this post

Luka
[tracker=/t2516-luka-v-tepes#16183]
Age : 0
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 115
Attack (ATK) : 55
Defense (DEF) : 30
Reflex (RX) : 110
Willpower (WP) : 30
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : [ber] 50,000
[[hardboiled]]
[[atkt1]][[atkt1]]
Posts : 9
View user profile

Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has assessment comments.Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:47 am
Name: Slurpin’ Noods
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Luka V. Tepes (+0)
Planned Location(s): Spider Miles
Planned Time Range: December 31, 1828

Summary: Luka spends his birthday celebrating at the noodle shop, he and Shin will reminisce on old times; meanwhile, those more joyous people of Spider Miles will celebrate the coming New Years, ushering a bitter nostalgia into the stray's heart.

OOC Note:
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror / Black Fist
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 10
[[haoasc]][[busoasc]][[kenbunasc]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries : [ber] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
[[1needlelog]][[3needlelog]]
Posts : 3315
View user profile

Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has assessment comments.Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:57 am
Luka wrote:Name: Slurpin’ Noods
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Luka V. Tepes (+0)
Planned Location(s): Spider Miles
Planned Time Range: December 31, 1828

Summary: Luka spends his birthday celebrating at the noodle shop, he and Shin will reminisce on old times; meanwhile, those more joyous people of Spider Miles will celebrate the coming New Years, ushering a bitter nostalgia into the stray's heart.

OOC Note:

[success="Approved!"]That title is sus![/success]
Zanato
[tracker=/t2006-tracker-zanato-yuma#11141]
Name : Zanato Okashi Yuma
Epithet : Bazusōi (Buzzsaw)
Age : 25
Height : 6'4"
Weight : 260 lbs
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
Alliance : Nox Prime
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Role : Sloth Sin (Shipwright)
Devil Fruit : Guru Guru no Mi (Spin-Spin Fruit)
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 130
Attack (ATK) : 65
Defense (DEF) : 60
Reflex (RX) : 60
Willpower (WP) : 60
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : [ber] 13,050,000
[[wpt3]][[wpt2]][[wpt2]][[wpt2]]

Posts : 30
View user profile

Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has assessment comments.Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:32 pm
Name: Shipwrights Don't Make A Wrong
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Zanato O. Yuma (+1)
Planned Location(s): St. Poplar, Paradise
Planned Time Range: March 16th, 1829

Summary: Having joined up with a new crew, Zanato contacts an old associate by the name of Merlan, who can craft schematics that would allow Zanato to create a custom Cola Engine for the Wailing Calamity once the crew gets to Water 7. But negotiations for ownership of the plans will not likely go easily for the man who can't be bothered to show how badly he wants them.
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror / Black Fist
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 10
[[haoasc]][[busoasc]][[kenbunasc]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries : [ber] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
[[1needlelog]][[3needlelog]]
Posts : 3315
View user profile

Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has assessment comments.Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:25 am
Zanato wrote:Name: Shipwrights Don't Make A Wrong
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Zanato O. Yuma (+1)
Planned Location(s): St. Poplar, Paradise
Planned Time Range: March 16th, 1829

Summary: Having joined up with a new crew, Zanato contacts an old associate by the name of Merlan, who can craft schematics that would allow Zanato to create a custom Cola Engine for the Wailing Calamity once the crew gets to Water 7. But negotiations for ownership of the plans will not likely go easily for the man who can't be bothered to show how badly he wants them.

[approve]Zanato might be a little too big for his britches. Lmao.[/approve]
Doji
[tracker=/t2417-asakura-doji#14975]
Name : Asakura Doji
Epithet : Cemetery Ghoul
Age : 18
Height : 17'7
Weight : 1,777 lb
Species : Human-Giant-Oni Crossbred
Faction : Pirates
Crew : Solo
Ship : Old Sutured Sail
Crew Role : Blind Navigator
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 143
Attack (ATK) : 50
Defense (DEF) : 25
Reflex (RX) : 65
Willpower (WP) : 85
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : [ber] 1,050,000
[[atkt2]][[deft1]][[rxt1]][[wpt1]]
Posts : 135
View user profile

Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has assessment comments.Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:32 am
Name: Krampus
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Asakura Doji (-4)
Planned Location(s): Flevance
Planned Time Range: December 25, 1828

Summary: A dark comedic short story where a family’s peaceful and pleasant holiday season is disturbed by a certain red-haired oni…

OOC Note:
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror / Black Fist
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 10
[[haoasc]][[busoasc]][[kenbunasc]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries : [ber] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
[[1needlelog]][[3needlelog]]
Posts : 3315
View user profile

Quest Requests and Quest Gradings - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests and Quest Gradings

This post has assessment comments.Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:23 am
Doji wrote:Name: Krampus
Category: Episode
Player Participants: Asakura Doji (-4)
Planned Location(s): Flevance
Planned Time Range: December 25, 1828

Summary: A dark comedic short story where a family’s peaceful and pleasant holiday season is disturbed by a certain red-haired oni…

OOC Note:

[approve]I can indeed see Flevance having a Christmas-like holiday.[/approve]
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord