Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Sheo Knight's Equipment I_vote_lcapSheo Knight's Equipment I_voting_barSheo Knight's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Becky NeverDie
Sheo Knight's Equipment I_vote_lcapSheo Knight's Equipment I_voting_barSheo Knight's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Anton La'croix
Acacia
Yumiko
Yaksha
Emi Roromiya
Vikrum Belmont
Sheo
Hikari D. Rabbit
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Sheo Knight's Equipment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheo

Sheo

Tracker

Name : Sheo Knight
Epithet : Flame Knight
Height : 5'10"
Weight : 117lbs
Race : Human
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Crew : N/A
Ship : N/A
Crew Position : N/A
Devil Fruit : N/A
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 100
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 25,050,000

Sheo Knight's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Sheo Knight's Equipment   Sheo Knight's Equipment EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 1:23 am

Sheo Knight's Equipment

Character Name: Sheo Knight
Number of Equipment Pieces: 2
Highest tiered equipment: 1
Total Equipment Stat Points: 10

Equipment Name: Sound Mind
Equipment Type: A sword made of an alloy with an exceptionally high melting point, paired with a bracer containing a small reservoir of fuel oil and an ignition mechanism.
Equipment Tier: 1
Equipment Stats: +5 ATK

Equipment Description: One of Sheo's simplest and most reliable devices, and one she's rarely seen without. Sound Mind is the name given to the offensive half of her primary equipment; a long, straight sword made of an alloy of her own devising, with a channel running down the spine of the blade: with the point resting on the ground, the handle is around chest height for Sheo, and the blade is as thick as her hand laid flat with all her fingers together. This sword, wielded in her left hand, is paired with a yellow bracer on her right hand which dispenses and ignites fuel oil into the channel on the blade.

Equipment Name: Sound Body
Equipment Type: Concealed armor plates
Equipment Stats: +5 DEF

Equipment Description: The other half of Sheo's primary combat gear, she's reinforced her clothing with concealed metal plates that she can use to strategically deflect attacks.

Techniques

Equipment Techniques:

Devil Fruit Equipment Techniques:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emi Roromiya

Emi Roromiya

Sheo Knight's Equipment CHwDBFC
Tracker

Name : Emi Roromiya
Epithet : Smiling Slayer
Height : 5'5"
Weight : 130 lbs
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : N/A
Crew : Meddling Kids
Ship : The Scorned Lady
Crew Position : Navigator
Devil Fruit : N/A
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 153
Attack (ATK) : 110
Defense (DEF) : 105
Reflex (RX) : 105
Willpower (WP) : 105
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 41,050,000

Sheo Knight's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheo Knight's Equipment   Sheo Knight's Equipment EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 10:46 pm

Sheo Knight's Equipment Ol2nc1d

@Sheo wrote:

Sheo Knight's Equipment

Character Name: Sheo Knight
Number of Equipment Pieces: 2
Highest tiered equipment: 1
Total Equipment Stat Points: 10

Equipment Name: Sound Mind
Equipment Type: A sword made of an alloy with an exceptionally high melting point, paired with a bracer containing a small reservoir of fuel oil and an ignition mechanism.
Equipment Stats: +5 ATK

Equipment Description: One of Sheo's simplest and most reliable devices, and one she's rarely seen without. Sound Mind is the name given to the offensive half of her primary equipment; a long, straight sword made of an alloy of her own devising, with a channel running down the spine of the blade: with the point resting on the ground, the handle is around chest height for Sheo, and the blade is as thick as her hand laid flat with all her fingers together. This sword, wielded in her left hand, is paired with a yellow bracer on her right hand which dispenses and ignites fuel oil into the channel on the blade.

Equipment Name: Sound Body
Equipment Type: Concealed armor plates
Equipment Stats: +5 DEF

Equipment Description: The other half of Sheo's primary combat gear, she's reinforced her clothing with concealed metal plates that she can use to strategically deflect attacks.

Techniques

Equipment Techniques:

Devil Fruit Equipment Techniques:

Sheo Knight's Equipment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Equipment :: Approved-
Jump to: