Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Bladed Soul - Fire [Becky Neverdie] Fight Style I_vote_lcapBladed Soul - Fire [Becky Neverdie] Fight Style I_voting_barBladed Soul - Fire [Becky Neverdie] Fight Style I_vote_rcap 
Emi Roromiya
Bladed Soul - Fire [Becky Neverdie] Fight Style I_vote_lcapBladed Soul - Fire [Becky Neverdie] Fight Style I_voting_barBladed Soul - Fire [Becky Neverdie] Fight Style I_vote_rcap 
Anton La'croix
Becky NeverDie
Yumiko
Gray
Diana Melvi
Acacia
Yaksha
Castor O. Nox
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Bladed Soul - Fire [Becky Neverdie] Fight Style

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Becky NeverDie

Becky NeverDie

Tracker

Name : Becky NeverDie
Epithet : Pira of Bira
Height : 177cm.
Weight : 47kg
Race : Human
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Crew : N/A
Ship : N/A
Crew Position : N/A
Devil Fruit : None
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 155
Attack (ATK) : 45
Defense (DEF) : 40
Reflex (RX) : 220
Willpower (WP) : 110
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000
[childofdestiny]

Bladed Soul - Fire [Becky Neverdie] Fight Style Empty
PostSubject: Bladed Soul - Fire [Becky Neverdie] Fight Style   Bladed Soul - Fire [Becky Neverdie] Fight Style EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 2:57 am

Bladed Soul - Fire
Bladed Soul - Fire [Becky Neverdie] Fight Style S-H-I-K-I---UmfRCKF1r-b

Fighting Style: Bladed Soul - Fire
Weapon Utilization: Swords/Similar and Bare Handed
Description: The user access their soul and manifests it through their swords and body. For the most part the fightstyle combines two cannon fighting styles. Rokushiki and Fox Fire and sharing their perks with each other. Eg Fox fire of the sword, and Rokushiki of the body.

Main aspected, Cutting, Breaking, Creating Fire, while also using Air pressure for strong attacks.
Enhancing oneself or weapon through the six powers, and fire with the combination.

Toggled and Passive Abilities:
1. Heated body: The user generates a faint fire around their entire body as if their body was a sword of foxfire. This heats up their entire body warming it up granting a +10% increase to their willpower however lowers their defence by 10%
2. Blue Eyes: The user's eyes glow with blue fire as she focuses on the style foxfire within herself as if she was the sword. This increases her reflex by 10% due to the slight heat increasing her processing speed, however, this requires a bit of focus to avoid possible dangers and thus lowers her attack by 10%  

Techniques

(The following techniques can either be all devil fruit techniques, or a combination of devil fruit, and natural/weapon techniques)

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Last edited by Becky NeverDie on Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Castor O. Nox

Castor O. Nox

Bladed Soul - Fire [Becky Neverdie] Fight Style G7UGK6I
Tracker

Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku
Height : 5'7
Weight : 160lbs
Race : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Supernova
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Position : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Haki Specialization : Haoshoku, Busoshoku
Haki Level : 7
Hitpoints (HP) : 380
Attack (ATK) : 450
Defense (DEF) : 335
Reflex (RX) : 450
Willpower (WP) : 400
Level : 66
Experience Points : 6623
Bounty : 400,000,000
Shop Discount : -10%
Berries : 26,779,688
[baneoftheweak][bookworm][untouchable][childofdestiny]
[punchoutguru][barrelcrazed]

PostSubject: Re: Bladed Soul - Fire [Becky Neverdie] Fight Style   Bladed Soul - Fire [Becky Neverdie] Fight Style EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 9:20 pm

@Becky NeverDie wrote:

Bladed Soul - Fire

Description: The user access their soul and manifests it through their swords and body. For the most part the fightstyle combines two cannon fighting styles. Rokushiki and Fox Fire and sharing their perks with each other. Eg Fox fire with the Body, and Rokushiki with the Sword. Going to assume it's the other way around? Just curious. As fox fire with the blade and Roku with the body makes more sense.Otherwise, the techniques and toggles are fine.

Main aspected, Cutting, Breaking, Creating Fire, while also using Air pressure for strong attacks.
Enhancing oneself or weapon through the six powers, and fire with the combination.

1. Heated body: The user generates a faint fire around their entire body as if their body was a sword of foxfire. This heats up their entire body warming it up granting a +10% increase to their willpower however lowers their defence by 10%
2. Blue Eyes: The user's eyes glow with blue fire as she focuses on the style foxfire within herself as if she was the sword. This increases her reflex by 10% due to the slight heat increasing her processing speed, however, this requires a bit of focus to avoid possible dangers and thus lowers her attack by 10%  

Techniques

(The following techniques can either be all devil fruit techniques, or a combination of devil fruit, and natural/weapon techniques)

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Becky NeverDie

Tracker

Name : Becky NeverDie
Epithet : Pira of Bira
Height : 177cm.
Weight : 47kg
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Crew : N/A
Ship : N/A
Crew Position : N/A
Devil Fruit : None
Hitpoints (HP) : 155
Attack (ATK) : 45
Defense (DEF) : 40
Reflex (RX) : 220
Willpower (WP) : 110
Berries : 50,000
[childofdestiny]

PostSubject: Re: Bladed Soul - Fire [Becky Neverdie] Fight Style   Bladed Soul - Fire [Becky Neverdie] Fight Style EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 1:13 am

Fixed that detail.

Emi Roromiya

Emi Roromiya

Bladed Soul - Fire [Becky Neverdie] Fight Style CHwDBFC
Tracker

Name : Emi Roromiya
Epithet : Smiling Slayer
Height : 5'5"
Weight : 130 lbs
Faction : Pirate
World Position : N/A
Crew : Meddling Kids
Ship : The Scorned Lady
Crew Position : Navigator
Devil Fruit : N/A
Hitpoints (HP) : 153
Attack (ATK) : 110
Defense (DEF) : 105
Reflex (RX) : 105
Willpower (WP) : 105
Berries : 14,050,000

PostSubject: Re: Bladed Soul - Fire [Becky Neverdie] Fight Style   Bladed Soul - Fire [Becky Neverdie] Fight Style EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 1:31 am

Bladed Soul - Fire [Becky Neverdie] Fight Style Ol2nc1d

@Becky NeverDie wrote:

Bladed Soul - Fire

Description: The user access their soul and manifests it through their swords and body. For the most part the fightstyle combines two cannon fighting styles. Rokushiki and Fox Fire and sharing their perks with each other. Eg Fox fire of the sword, and Rokushiki of the body.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Bladed Soul - Fire [Becky Neverdie] Fight Style
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Fighting Styles :: Non-Devil Fruits :: Approved-
Jump to: