Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Vikrum Belmont. I_vote_lcapVikrum Belmont. I_voting_barVikrum Belmont. I_vote_rcap 
Becky NeverDie
Vikrum Belmont. I_vote_lcapVikrum Belmont. I_voting_barVikrum Belmont. I_vote_rcap 
Anton La'croix
Yumiko
Gray
Acacia
Vikrum Belmont
Yaksha
Emi Roromiya
Sheo
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Vikrum Belmont.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vikrum Belmont

Vikrum Belmont

Tracker

Name : Vikrum Belmont
Epithet : "Fallen Knight"
Height : 6'2"
Weight : 160 lbs
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : N/A
Ship : Merryweather
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : N/A
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 150
Attack (ATK) : 105
Defense (DEF) : 105
Reflex (RX) : 80
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 5,050,000

Vikrum Belmont. Empty
PostSubject: Vikrum Belmont.   Vikrum Belmont. EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 12:18 pm

Vikrum Belmont.

Basic Character Information

Starting Bonus: Pocket Change. | [Starting Bonus Roll]

First Name: Vikrum.
Middle Name/Initial: N/A
Last Name: Belmont.
Epithet: Fallen Knight.
Race: Human.
Faction: Pirate.
Profession: Swordsman.

Physical Appearance

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 160 lbs

Hair Style: Vikrum has straight black shoulder length hair that hangs tangled behind his head.
Hair Color: Black.
Eye Color: Green.
Scars: His body is covered with scars and lesions. Raised bumpy skin is visible on most appendages.

Clothing and Accessories: Vikrum's torso is covered by a long sleeved white shirt. The neckline is cut into a deep 'v', while also having frills at the cuffs. Underneath his clothes are white linen bandages that wrap his entire body. So where one might look to find exposed flesh,  like in the 'v' collar of his shirt or his hands, one would only find bandages. His right arm is fully armored by the remnants of his Knightly garb. A steel shoulder armlet connected to a gauntlet. This is secured to his torso by two leather straps that criss-cross around his abdomen. Draped around his shoulders is the yellow cloak of his former order.

His head is clad in a steel ornate Knight's helm, which he is never seen without. To eat he simply lifts the visor. Around Vikrum's wast is a green sash. Tucked in the sash is his rapier. He wears simple black pants and boots.

Description: Just a few inches over the average height and thinly built. With a slight stoop of the shoulders. His left eye is a sharp dark green with a golden ring around the iris. While his right is that of pale marble, glazed over with dead nerves. His body is greatly deformed from Leprosy. Bulging lesions speckles his face, reddening his pale white skin. The knuckles of his fingers are calloused with these lesions. Vikrum is missing three fingers. Both ring fingers were amputated at the first knuckle. While the middle finger on his right hand is completely missing.

The Past

Main Traits: Chivalrous. Psychotic. Forgetful.
Dislikes: Home. Dishonor. Mockery.
Unique laugh: Gegegege

Hometown: Ilusia (West Blue)
Personality: A odd individual to be sure. Madness and chivalry all mixed into one. His mind has slipped into the depths of psychosis with only brief flashes of who he once was, sprouting in the littlest of deeds. The Vikrum that exists now is solely guided by his ambition, and does not think twice of those he harms. His fate is well known to him, so he takes chances that a sane man wouldn't. Overreaching and often pushing himself to his limits. In daily life he is irritable and antisocial. He frequently drinks wine to ease the pain of his joints. His memory is fading and struggles with little details about tasks. This failing can often set him into a psychotic fit of crying or aggression.

The only sacred thing left to him is the sword. He follows it and worships the blade. Believing it is the only true way to redemption (most likely a delusion). Finding a zen like piece in crossing blades. The ecstasy of combat seems to be the only abatement of his aching body, though dueling often worsens his condition. Vikrum treats his opponents with the upmost respect, allowing them to pick up their swords if they have been disarmed. Seeing it as dishonorable to kill a unarmed man.

Journal Log 1:

Journal Log 2:

Last edited by Vikrum Belmont on Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

Gray

Vikrum Belmont. Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Height : 10'1"/ 307 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Race : Human Cyborg
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm][freakofnature]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]

Vikrum Belmont. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikrum Belmont.   Vikrum Belmont. EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 4:36 am

This was quite an interesting read! I really enjoyed the journal log format. Vikrum's is a dismal tale which I hope ends on a happier note for him.

I'm not sure if you wanted this to be graded yet, but if you are ready for it to be approved, please let me know and I shall do so. Before I do though, there is one small correction I'd like you to make: "Hoard D Marsh" is actually "Hoard Marsh". His real name is "Hoar D. Marsh", but that name didn't become known until the Conqueror's War.

Also, once again, I invite you to join us on Discord if you haven't done so already! We have an Approval Requests channel on Discord where you can request approvals for completed items. Alternatively, you can also request approvals in the Waiting Room, but that thread may have slower responses.

Vikrum Belmont

Tracker

Name : Vikrum Belmont
Epithet : "Fallen Knight"
Height : 6'2"
Weight : 160 lbs
Crew : N/A
Ship : Merryweather
Crew Position : Captain
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 150
Attack (ATK) : 105
Reflex (RX) : 80
Willpower (WP) : 100
Berries : 5,050,000

Vikrum Belmont. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikrum Belmont.   Vikrum Belmont. EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 8:22 pm

Edit made, and yes I'm ready for it to be graded. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emi Roromiya

Emi Roromiya

Vikrum Belmont. CHwDBFC
Tracker

Name : Emi Roromiya
Epithet : Smiling Slayer
Height : 5'5"
Weight : 130 lbs
World Position : N/A
Crew : Meddling Kids
Ship : The Scorned Lady
Crew Position : Navigator
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 153
Attack (ATK) : 110
Reflex (RX) : 105
Willpower (WP) : 105
Berries : 41,050,000

Vikrum Belmont. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikrum Belmont.   Vikrum Belmont. EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 10:51 pm

Vikrum Belmont. Ol2nc1d

@Vikrum Belmont wrote:

Vikrum Belmont.

Basic Character Information

Starting Bonus: Pocket Change. | [Starting Bonus Roll]

First Name: Vikrum.
Middle Name/Initial: N/A
Last Name: Belmont.
Epithet: Fallen Knight.
Race: Human.
Faction: Pirate.
Profession: Swordsman.

Physical Appearance

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 160 lbs

Hair Style: Vikrum has straight black shoulder length hair that hangs tangled behind his head.
Hair Color: Black.
Eye Color: Green.
Scars: His body is covered with scars and lesions. Raised bumpy skin is visible on most appendages.

Clothing and Accessories: Vikrum's torso is covered by a long sleeved white shirt. The neckline is cut into a deep 'v', while also having frills at the cuffs. Underneath his clothes are white linen bandages that wrap his entire body. So where one might look to find exposed flesh,  like in the 'v' collar of his shirt or his hands, one would only find bandages. His right arm is fully armored by the remnants of his Knightly garb. A steel shoulder armlet connected to a gauntlet. This is secured to his torso by two leather straps that criss-cross around his abdomen. Draped around his shoulders is the yellow cloak of his former order.

His head is clad in a steel ornate Knight's helm, which he is never seen without. To eat he simply lifts the visor. Around Vikrum's wast is a green sash. Tucked in the sash is his rapier. He wears simple black pants and boots.

Description: Just a few inches over the average height and thinly built. With a slight stoop of the shoulders. His left eye is a sharp dark green with a golden ring around the iris. While his right is that of pale marble, glazed over with dead nerves. His body is greatly deformed from Leprosy. Bulging lesions speckles his face, reddening his pale white skin. The knuckles of his fingers are calloused with these lesions. Vikrum is missing three fingers. Both ring fingers were amputated at the first knuckle. While the middle finger on his right hand is completely missing.

The Past

Main Traits: Chivalrous. Psychotic. Forgetful.
Dislikes: Home. Dishonor. Mockery.
Unique laugh: Chichichichichichi

Hometown: Ilusia (West Blue)
Personality: A odd individual to be sure. Madness and chivalry all mixed into one. His mind has slipped into the depths of psychosis with only brief flashes of who he once was, sprouting in the littlest of deeds. The Vikrum that exists now is solely guided by his ambition, and does not think twice of those he harms. His fate is well known to him, so he takes chances that a sane man wouldn't. Overreaching and often pushing himself to his limits. In daily life he is irritable and antisocial. He frequently drinks wine to ease the pain of his joints. His memory is fading and struggles with little details about tasks. This failing can often set him into a psychotic fit of crying or aggression.

The only sacred thing left to him is the sword. He follows it and worships the blade. Believing it is the only true way to redemption (most likely a delusion). Finding a zen like piece in crossing blades. The ecstasy of combat seems to be the only abatement of his aching body, though dueling often worsens his condition. Vikrum treats his opponents with the upmost respect, allowing them to pick up their swords if they have been disarmed. Seeing it as dishonorable to kill a unarmed man.

Journal Log 1:

Journal Log 2:

Vikrum Belmont.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Character Bio :: Approved-
Jump to: