Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 11:35 amHyde Garland[Bio] Kaito TsukiyamaYesterday at 4:36 amKaito Tsukiyama[Rolls] Start me up!Yesterday at 4:08 amRNGesus[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:24 pmGoldmonger[Saga] The Dark Parade - The Diagnosis [Part I] Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:25 pmRowan Roji[Tracker] Tafari LeonidasMon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 pmTafari[Arc] Dreams of Kings and Castles: Part III- Invocation Under StarlightMon Mar 25, 2024 4:56 pmSkoll[Bio] Tafari Leonidas Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pmGray[Bio] Asakura DojiMon Mar 25, 2024 3:31 pmGray
Go down
Kabetogama
Kabetogama
[tracker=/t1942-cygnus-kabetogama-s-tracker#10581]
Name : Kabetogama Cygnus
Height : 9’4” | 285 cm
Weight : 720 lbs. | 327 kg
Species : Human
Faction : Bounty Hunters
Devil Fruit : Choko Choko no Mi (Chocolate-Chocolate)
Balance : [ber] 36,050,000
[[punchoutguru]]
[[improviseadaptovercome]]

[Saga] [Notice Conquest][Part I] Eviction Notice: Seafarer's Shindig - Page 2 Empty Re: [Saga] [Notice Conquest][Part I] Eviction Notice: Seafarer's Shindig

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:47 pm
Cygnus was taken aback while he ran at the weathered looking man, where most men would run at the sight of a towering dog bounding the archer seemed to remain completely focused on making his shot connect. The retriever leapt into the air, seconds before hitting the mast the dog struck his swords into the center of the wooden beam.

The sea had become a battlefield but on this ship it seemed almost louder in its silence. No words were exchanged between the retriever and the marksman but the mutual understanding that only one of them would leave this meeting alive was accepted by both of them. Arrows flew down and sailed by the golden furred swordsman but none of them were even relatively close to striking him.

Thoroughly confused by whatever the archer was planning, Cygnus pushed any thoughts or theories on what the man was trying to hit aside he crouched low and gripped his swords tightly, Cygnus took in a deep breath before sending himself up to the top of the mast. In the few moments the canine spent traveling up to the archer he decided to quickly look back down to the deck of the ship where he could still clearly witness the arrows stuck into the wood. The arrows were evenly placed from each other for the most part, although Cygnus did notice the fact that all of the arrows lined up in diagonal directions from the last.

Cygnus’s observations were cut off by the primal sense of danger. Looking back to where he was headed the mink could see that the archer had unsurprisingly kept his sights on the dog while he soared up to his foothold. The swordsman watched the older captain attempt to grab another arrow from his back but it was too late for the marine to correct his mistakes. A large amount of electricity sparked along the golden dogs fur before traveling into his sabers. The sound of a high pitched screeching sound could be heard in the air as the ship's captain was skewered.

Directly following the stabbing Cygnus now stood where the archer was previously crouched, still sensing that the officer was conscious the dog lifted the man up higher into the air, bringing him further into the blade of the sword. Cygnus’s arms flexed and electricity surged into the sword once more, causing a slight burning smell to fill the air while the man was being zapped. A couple seconds later Cygnus stopped channeling electricity and brought his arms down. The officer made no apparent noises while he slid off the sword and fell somewhat slowly to the deck of the marine vessel.

Cygnus’s mind however, was no longer focused on his opponent. Believing the man to be dead or just barely clinging to life the dog sat down and watched the other members of his crew deal with their respective opponents. The sight of columns of water sending marine soldiers overboard and the stacks of bodies left behind on other ships made Cygnus feel like he should have been more flashy and gotten some eyes on him, especially considering the fact this was his first big debut to the world as a pirate.

Rising from his place on the side of the mast Cygnus looked around the boat and searched for something to start a fire with. Unable to locate anything that might help him, the dog sighed and quickly cut off part of the mast and was just able to grab it before the hunk of wood had an opportunity to fall towards the ground. The dog sat down again and delicately cut the wood in half, creating two small sticks. Cygnus, laughing to himself begins to rub the sticks together with great speed. About 10 seconds pass until Cygnus gets a small fire started on each stick. Satisfied with the small torches he had made, the canine dropped them and sent the sticks down to the deck of the ship, where he had hoped a fire would soon start.

The flames started fairly small but within what felt like mere seconds about a quarter of the ship had caught fire. Looking at what he created, the giant dog let out a hearty laugh, “Grorororo--”. The laughter that had just previously filled the air was over almost as soon as it started. Feeling a stinging pain in his side Cygnus pawed at his body. He found an arrow, although it was smaller than the previous ones that had been fired at him by the archer. The mink began to scan what parts of the ship were left unaffected by the spreading fire. Atop one of the larger arrows left sticking out of the deck he saw the captain of the vessel. The man was bleeding profusely from two wounds on his chest and seemed to be trying to wake himself back up.

The dog held onto his swords as he allowed himself to fall back down to the deck of the ship. The boat rocked back and forth from the sheer weight of Cygnus falling onto the deck but was not nearly under enough stress to capsize. The retriever looked down at the captain who once projected a strong image of power. Another full power attack from the swordsman would most likely put the archer out of commission. Whether it was an act of pity or selfishness the golden dog remained motionless as he waited for his opponent to get back up fully and fight him once more.

(OOC:This post is for my first rolls, the rolls after will be for my second turn.)

Word Count:

Last edited by Cygnus Kabetogama on Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kabetogama
Kabetogama
[[punchoutguru]]

[Saga] [Notice Conquest][Part I] Eviction Notice: Seafarer's Shindig - Page 2 Empty Re: [Saga] [Notice Conquest][Part I] Eviction Notice: Seafarer's Shindig

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:06 pm
Cygnus Kabetogama uses HT [Inu Ken: Waning Moon] on Old Officer
Cygnus Kabetogama uses LT [Inu Ken: Dash Cut] on Old Officer
Cygnus Kabetogama uses UT on Old Officer

Old Officer uses LT on Cygnus
Old Officer uses LT on Cygnus
Old Officer uses UT on Cygnus

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Cygnus Kabetogama on Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:40 am; edited 3 times in total
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

Name : Variable
Epithet : Variable
Height : Variable
Weight : Variable
Species : Variable
Faction : Variable
Crew : Variable
Ship : Variable
Crew Role : Variable
Devil Fruit : Variable
Bounty : Variable
Balance : Variable

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:06 pm
The member 'Cygnus Kabetogama' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 7, 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Reflex Check' : 4, 12, 6
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:10 am
Junichi uses HT[Fist Of Zou ] on Young Officer
Junichi uses LT[Twirling Kings kick] on Young Officer
Junichi uses UT on Young Officer

Officer uses LT on Junichi
Officer uses UT on Junichi

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Junichi D. Sabi on Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:10 am
The member 'Junichi D. Sabi' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 19, 7, 4

#2 'Reflex Check' : 11, 3, 13
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:00 pm
Finally, the heat of battle just what he needed. His itch for battle was finally being scratched. The fighting started out well and good he had matched blow to blows with the young marine. The feel of impact as their fists was a comforting feeling. This was what being a pirate or should he say a secret revolutionary felt like. Diving into danger taking on people to his own heart's content with no one to give him qualms with. Serotonin flooded his brain at this moment creating a most euphoric feeling in him Reminding him of his days of training when he lived on the island of Zou. Day after day he trained with other minks in hand-to-hand combat all the while trying to perfect his own style. After he had activated the never shock ability he watched as the marine cried out in pain as electricity coursed throughout his body. The young marine captain however would not fall completely falling onto his right knee. He stared at Junichi defiantly panting as he attempted to stand up he fell over onto the side as his eyes widened in surprise.

Junichi smiled as he looked down at the pitiful lesser mink so easily tricked with the electrical coating he had applied to himself. The young man stared up at Junichi and glared hard "What did you do to me you damn dirty monkey!?" Junichi's tail swayed excitedly back and forth as he looked down at the young captain. "You like it? It's my very own original technique I call it Nerve shock. You probably already noticed by now how your body is not reacting normally, feeling sluggish even? Yeah, that'll wear off eventually don't you worry. Then again you might not be around for that to happen." He sighed as Marine's right leg twitch as the young man's back straightened up. Panting as he watched and studied the man as he stood ready to defend himself. The young marine cracked his neck and his right hand twitched while he twitched an index finger the young marine's leg moved. Seems he was trying to figure out how his body was worked now. This was the first time he had done this technique on anyone that he hadn't spared with on Zou.

It was marvelous watching the young marine work out the mechanics within his mind. Junichi was a man of honor allowing the young man to get acquainted. The fight wouldn't be as fun anyways if the young man couldn't fight back. The young marine slowly got to his feet Junichis's electrical discharge still coursing about him pumping his neurons full of electrical energy greatly increasing his agility and reflexes. "Look I will be generous and give you an opt-out option Dog of the world government. Give up now and you will get to live and return home." He narrowed his eyes as the marine glared at him. His voice was unwavering in his conviction as he spat some blood out to the side. "You can take that offer and stuff it right up your furry freak!" Freak that word echoed in his mind. Over and over again bringing up memories of people he had seen while visiting other islands. The people of the world government were so close-minded.

Propaganda and mass slander against the mink tribe had been spread too far. No more, no more would he tolerate it. Especially since he had been kind and gracious enough to spare the marines life. No quarter will be given this day. His golden eyes looked at the marine captain and he shook his head disappointedly hatred boiling in his eyes now. He scowled at the man and dashed towards him. The marine captain in turn charged towards him though he seemed so much slower at least in Junichis eyes.  He was nearly on equal terms of speed before now that his nerve shock and system shock worked their magic it almost as if the marine were moving in slow motion. Junichi dodged his first fist swirling around the man his body colliding in a fluid-like motion. He briefly brushed against the man's back and twirled once more and was in striking distance and Struck the man in the kidney region on his right side. "Try this on for size Captain! Fist of Zou!"

He pulled back his right hand and Swung it straight forward driving the massive right hand which was capable of grabbing a normal-sized person with ease. The impact of flesh and bone the euphoric feeling of the sheer kinetic force ran through Junichi. There was much more to the technique than a simple punch. The impact hit the man as he winced proceeded to yell out in pain. Mere seconds later however the real effect hit. Like the force of a dead blow hammer there was a residual shockwave as it sent the man towards the ground, Blood was coughed up by the young marine captain as Junichi looked at him. Raising his arms he let out a triumphant monkey roar His tail waging furiously behind him. He panted as he took a moment to catch his breath as he rubbed his right hand's knuckles. He was somewhat labored having used two of his strongest attacks one after another. His breathing was labored and he panted as sweat slowly dripped down his face from the over-exertion of his body and of course from the heat from the sun.

Once again the marine captain however defiantly rose to his feet His body shaking slightly more and more. The sides of his mouth dripped excess blood as he charged towards Junichi. Jun shrugged as once again he moved gracefully in a fluid-like motion as if he were dancing with the marine captain. Mockingly he would place his hands behind his back as he dodged the second punch than the third. The crackling of the electro resounded in his ears as he looked at the marine captain. His tail wagging excitedly as he moved it to his from and had it mockingly moved up and down the marines face and wound up and quickly slapped him across the face. The man grunted As he spat out a tooth onto the ground. "Well isn't this ironic? poetic I dunno maybe some deities twisted sense of humor but it looks like I am making a monkey out of you captain Uki ki ki ki." Letting out his trademark laugh he clapped his hands together mockingly. The marine captain looked at him his eyes cold as steel glaring at the mocking monkey before him. " You shut your Damn mouth you freak." there it was again that one word. that cut him deeply wh couldn't these lesser minks understand we are all alike. A vein on the right side of his protruded in anger and could be seen visibly pumping and circulating his blood. His fingers tensed as he moved at his full speed jumping into the air landing before the marine captain he would use a rear spinning low kick to the captain's stomach to induce more physical trauma to the man. The captain soared backward into the siding of the ship. The wood creaked beneath the strain as Junichi hopped back and forth on the balls of his feet excitedly as if he were a child playing a game.

WC: 1,225 l 3,057 l 5,000
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:36 pm
Layla uses HT [Feral Rend] on Warrant Officer Koshinuke. Roll 1A.
Layla uses LT [Just a Scratch] on Warrant Officer Koshinuke. Roll 1B.
Layla uses UT on Warrant Officer Koshinuke. Roll 1C.

Warrant Officer Koshinuke Uses LT on Layla. Roll 2A.
Warrant Officer Koshinuke uses LT on Layla. Roll 2B.
Warrant Officer Koshinuke uses UT on Layla. Roll 2C.

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Layla Keket on Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:36 pm
The member 'Layla Keket' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 1, 3, 3

#2 'Reflex Check' : 13, 3, 9
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:31 pm

[They'll never hear her coming]

The pale woman’s eyes shifted towards the only door through which the cowards reinforcements could enter from. Layla ignored her opponent momentarily and even turned her back on him with intent to quickly obstruct the door somehow. Her dark eyes quickly scanned the room and landed on several tables along the walls which all held various Den-Den Mushi. The mollusks were cowering in fear and crying when the woman who had just appeared and killed a man nonchalantly.

Layla simply ignored them and quickly began flipping the tables and stacking them in front of the door, only stopping once she was sure it would buy her some time. With that done she quickly turned back around to see a sword swinging for her neck. The thief quickly bent her back to duck the blow but instead of simply returning back up kept allowing herself to bend. She caught herself with her hands and kicked off of the floor slamming the toe of her boots into the chin of the cowardly subordinate before completing a backwards cartwheel and phasing partly into the hull of the ship.

The junior officer stumbled back grasping his mouth and bleeding through his fingers. The sound of muffled cries of pain and rapid breaths could be heard coming from him much to Layla’s entertainment. She smirked and walked back into the room completely while the marine was still reeling in pain. ‘This is really sad.’ The woman thought to herself as she watched the man finally stop whining and pick up the sabre he had dropped.

The Phantasm simply raised a single eyebrow as if to ask if they could continue. The man responded by giving a pathetic battle cry and charging at her. Layla rolled her eyes and elegantly sidestepped him while dragging the claws on her knuckles deeply into the man’s side, creating a trail of gashes that were bleeding immediately.

The man grabbed his side and only grew more panicked. “Where is everyone!? I’M GOING TO DIE!!!!” Almost on cue the door started to bang with the reinforcements he’d already called for. All around them the Den Den Mushi were crying in fear and ringing with calls from the surrounding fleet. A couple of the snails seemed to be crying especially loud with tears actually shooting out of their eyes.

387| 2211| 5000

Seraphina Wolfe
Seraphina Wolfe
[tracker=/t1380-seraphina-wolfe#7673]
Name : Seraphina Wolfe
Epithet : Demon Physician
Height : 6'
Weight : 168 lbs.
Faction : Pirate
World Position : N/A
Crew : Primetime
Ship : Dead Air
Crew Role : Sniper/ Doctor
Devil Fruit : N/A
Balance : [ber] 101,050,000
[[hardboiled]][[firstaidkit]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:34 pm
Seraphina uses HT [Heart Attack] on Female Marine Captain.
Seraphina uses LT [Step Back] on Female Marine Captain.
Seraphina uses UT on Female Marine Captain.

Lukas uses MT on Marine Group.
Lukas uses UT on Marine Group.

Felix uses MT on Marine Group.
Felix uses UT on Marine Group.

Female Marine Captain uses LT on Seraphina.
Female Marine Captain uses UT on Seraphina.

Marine Group uses LT on Lukas.
Marine Group uses LT on Felix.
Marine Group uses UT on Lukas.
Marine Group uses UT on Felix.

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Seraphina Wolfe on Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:34 pm
The member 'Seraphina Wolfe' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 3, 10, 20

#2 'Reflex Check' : 9, 3

#3 'Reflex Check' : 7, 18

#4 'Reflex Check' : 18, 1, 20

#5 'Reflex Check' : 5, 13, 18, 5
Seraphina Wolfe
Seraphina Wolfe

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:16 am
The fam
Sorry about the wait guys
Word Count: 1037/ 2721 / 5000
Here to light it up, Set the world on fire.
A demon like smile appeared on her face as she could hear the chaos that ensued all around her. This didn't just include the boys who were fighting on the ship with her but her crewmates on the ships around her. "Sounds like your friends are having some trouble of their own." Her lips were still turned up at the ends. Her words obviously got to her opponent as her eyes flickered away for a moment. "They will be fine. You should be more concerned about yourself." She didn't sound very confident in the words she was saying but this was more visible in her eyes and not her tone of voice. She appeared to be more on the quiet side or rather she seemed more like the type of person who talked with her fists more than her mouth. "I could say the same for you, girly." She laughed as she responded to her with a glint in her eye.

The redhead didn't hesitate to press the attack especially when she knew she had other things on her mind. She readied her rifle and squared it up to aim for the chest of her opponent. [HT- Heart Attack on Female Marine Captain] However, as she pulled the trigger, the female marine managed to slip just out of the way of the bullets. A low whistle left her lips almost in a compliment towards the captain's quick feet. She wouldn't let her get the best of her. This was the first fight of the many to come and she needed to be able to keep up with the others. Despite being the sniper of the crew as well, she was the doctor and most people didn't expect them to be a fighter. It's not that she thought she needed to prove anything but respect came quickly to those that could hold their own.

The marine woman retaliated without any hesitation and landed a quick strike on the doctor. It was clear as the woman threw punches and kicks at her that she was more a brawler type. She didn't have any visible weapons on her but that only made it easier on her. She took the jab to her stomach with as much grace as anyone can quickly spitting a bit of blood on the deck. The wicked grin didn't seem to fade especially as she side-stepped the marine's leg as she went to kick her. As if silently taunting her to try harder if she wanted to land another hit on her.

To say the least, she didn't let missing one attack slow her down or bring her down. It only encouraged her to move forward and work harder. Her sharp eyes didn't lose sight of the other female as she flitted out of the way and about the deck. She bided her time as she followed the movements of the marine and with perfect timing, she kicked out her leg. With a bit of a spin, she landed her boot where she had meant to shoot her earlier and quickly fired off a couple of rounds at her. [LT- Step Back on Female Marine Captain] This attack could not be avoided by the captain as she stumbled backward from the initial kick from the pirate. It was clear that the two women were similar in how willingly they both stood their ground and didn't call out in pain when injured.

The marine captain grit her teeth instead of expressing her pain out loud and in the same fashion spit blood out onto the deck of the ship. The look in her eyes as she looked at the physician clearly depicted that she wasn't done yet and she wouldn't go down without a fight. She went back to flitting back and forth out of the sniper's field of vision but unlike before her eyes didn't keep up with her. She feinted an attack and brought her fist up in an uppercut to the pirate's chin. Despite this attack hitting critically, there was a laugh that left Seraphina's lips and an almost audible crack as she headbutted the female marine just after being punched. [UT on Female Marine Captain] The pirate doctor kept herself standing while the captain reeled in pain for a few minutes on the deck. The force behind the headbutt had been a bit stronger than her own uppercut. Seraphina stood above her laughing with that same wicked grin on her face as she thought about what would come next in their fight.

As the two women battled it out, the Reiter boys continued their own fight against the marine lackeys that followed the female captain. Their fight was going just as successful as their doctor's if not more so. Lukas remained the ever level headed one between him and his brother. For every wild slash that Felix made, his younger brother would pick off someone that tried to attack him from behind. The same couldn't really be said for Felix, however, as wild as he was on the battlefield, it was really his little brother and elder sister that always made up for his flaws.

When the swordsman failed to put an end to someone, the gunslinger was quick to put an end to the marine. He didn't bother speaking or yelling at his brother for this as he knew just like every time it would go in one ear at out the other. As long as he was still keeping the small fry out of Miss Seraphina's way that was all that mattered. The damage they took during this fight could easily be healed by her and wouldn't be nearly as bad as her wrath. However, Lukas couldn't help but continue to worry about the redhead as she fought her opponent and especially as they brought their own problem down to one individual. The younger brother couldn't help but feel the need to leave his brother to handle the last man as he made his way over to the fight between the two feisty women. He wouldn't interfere unless he felt her life was in danger but he would also fight off any more grunts if they found their way to him.
Gonna break the rules and hearts in twos

coded by heroin of gs and adox
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:17 am

"PERVAVAVA!!!" A boisterous voice dripping with murderous intent came bellowing from the deck of this particular marine vessel. So loud in his bellow that the wooden planks of the vessel itself waned and cracked under the stress. A large individual, standing at over thirteen feet in height, looked down upon the panicked marines and city guardsman whom had the unfortunate task of attempting to bring this mountain of a man to justice.

They all knew that things were about to get rough and fast. Especially since one of their allies found themselves in a truly uncomfortable predicament. Their head was nestled ever so perfectly underneath the large designer boot of the individual who had invaded their ship. Given the way that their crewmate's eye was both leaking a sanguine fluid whilst also bulging out, it was safe to say that their comrade was dead.

Emerald green eyes peered forward behind darkened shades, glancing across the faces of each horrified individual that had the audacity to try and prevent the Primetime Pirates from taking an ice relaxation staycation here on Notice. Desmond wasn't the kind of guy to tolerate being cockblocked and he took their actions to be that to the nineteenth degree. Anyone that got in the way of his ravenous appetite for booze and beautifies were likely to die.

"Halt! I am-" Desmond blocked out this annoying sound being directed towards him. "...You can call me by my Epithet, the Whirlwind..." Desmond yawned momentarily, deciding to finally look over towards whatever the fuck was mumbling in his general direction.

A plucky yet scrawny young marine officer emerged forward from the crowd. Idealistically looking over towards Desmond with the same aura that resembled a heroes. His voice was indicative that he hadn't even sprouted a few hairs on his balls yet. Though this didn't permit him any sympathy from the giant before him. The younger man didn't showcase any fear however. As though he felt in his heart that he could win.

"...You and your entire crew is under arrest! If you'd kindly surrender that would be appreciated!"

Desmond reacted in a manner befitting his personality to the letter. Looking over at one of the attractive female petty officers and speaking to her in a nonchalant manner. "Want to be a hot young single mother? He gave her a massive grin, a blush across his own face as he adopted a dumb expression. She was perhaps the most important person upon the vessel in his mind. The rest of these hoe were 'fuggin ugly' in his opinion.

"H-How dare you!" She began to speak before the young faced man zipped across the deck utilizing one of the six powers, soru. "Don't underestimate me, sir!" While the attack was surprising and his jab came in right as he appeared, so that he could carry the momentum of his speed into the punch to give it an increased mass. Desmond merely cocked his head to the side, raising an eyebrow towards the younger man.

Looking the youth over closely. He could see that the man had a freckled face and deep blue eyes. Dirty blond hair and given the fact that he had a jacket over his shoulders, it was clear that this man was the captain of the ship. Strange... given his age. Desmond stuffed his hands into his pockets momentarily as he looked upon the newcomer with a shitty grin.

"What the fuck do you want, kid? Don't you see I'm trying to go forth and sow some seeds." Desmond stated aloud, puffing out his chest and keeping his eyes trained on the female officer. "Anyway, I know an all you can eat buffet that might suit you, sweetcheeks." He immediately turned his full attention away from the young captain. Which prompted the female to pull up her rifle and fire on him.

Reaching out with his right hand he'd backhand the bullet away, watching it slam into the face of another officer who was apart of the crowd that tried to surround him.

This action prompted an immediate reaction from the young captain, whose eyes narrowed quickly as he rushed Desmond once more, calling out orders to his men. "Everyone retreat, they have hardening busoshoku, our reports were wrong!" His crew normally would have obeyed his order, but they knew that he had a massive ego and a hero streak. So none immediately ran away, some didn't even know that a form of armament haki surpassed basic enhancement.

Instead a great deal of his crew decided to rush towards the man, though all he did was unbutton his shirt and reveal his exposed upper body. Which was now fully covered in jet black gloss. He shimmered for a moment as bullets came raining upon him and swords went skirting across his skin as though they were made of plastic, much to the enemy captain's surprise. He'd throw a punch, only for his fist to be caught mid swing.

"Don't get sad. They call me Big Dirty because I look like I've been stained with so much dirt and muck that I turned black." Within a moment Desmond began to crush the poor captain's hand with his own.

"Bet you thought it was cause I'm a pervert. Yeah, nice try bud. But I've been rocking haki longer than my captain. Let me show you why I deserve more than a 12,000,000 million berry bounty." He'd flick his wrist outward, utilizing his overbearing strength, causing the enemy captain to get slung outwards before he'd pull him forward.

"Wimp Mutilation~."

Using his haki, he'd pull the captain into a lariat, causing the entire skull of his enemy to crack as though it were an antique vase. The resulting attack left the enemy leader on the ground bleeding out of every facial orifice that he had. While Desmond flexed his muscles towards his enemies. Growing a gleeful expression upon his face, he'd charge forward. Moving rather fast, throwing his shoulder into a tackle.  "Testosterone Torpedo!!"

As a result he mowed down a great deal of individuals that stood before him. Leaving their corpses as nothing more than stains on upon the deck.

The maneuver was enough for Brood to raise an eyebrow towards his haki-abusing friend. Surprised that the man did something other than throw out the exact same lariat with differing name. Perhaps Desmond was actually starting to take this Pirate shit seriously. It certainly brought a smile to Brood's usually stoic face. His eldest friend in this world was putting in work. Now was the time to witness the fruits of his labor.

Desmond looked with disappointment as he checked the corpses of his victims that he had just mowed down. Noting that the pretty lady was amongst them. Smacking himself on the forehead, he looked over towards the remaining defenders and cracked his knuckles. Many decided to hop overboard, though others decided to charge towards him in some last ditch effort to survive against his onslaught. Though they miscalculated an essential aspect of Desmond's personality.

The man was an absolute glutton for punishment. Though not for himself. This was showcased in a flash. He ran through the remainder of his opponents with ease. For Desmond it was the same as playing with wet toilet paper. He was starting to realize why Brood kept talking about leaving the Blues. Shit was much harder back when they were in the Grandline. This felt like bullying, which wasn't really something that Desmond found to be fun.

Having a child with that lady he accidently turned into roadkill would have been fun. But oh well.

He took the time to start dragging all the corpses over towards one another. Piling them up high so that he could garner a good vantage point out over the rest of the battles. The new members weren't on his level beyond Erudite. That bitch was scary. But he could survey the abilities of the others from up here. Though something odd caught his eye.

In the distance he could see a ship being bombarded from every angle and within the rising smoke and flames stood one Jackson Makarov.

Looked like he finished his task just after they did. Though it still took him longer. Must have been cause he wasn't as strong.

{ 1,368 | 4,659 | 5000 }

Tag Order

Brood-→Cygnus→Walker→Leyla→Seraphina→Brood

Brood's color: #4F94AE - Laugh: Eeeheheheh!
Erudite's color: #75ca9b - Laugh: Splishlishlish!
Desmond's color: #9900ff - Laugh: Pervavava!
Jackson's color: #840a35 - Laugh: Dieyiyiyi!
Sunflower's color: #d98301 - Laugh: Slashuashuashu!
Peytor's color: #bb8598 - Laugh: Businessnessness!
Kabetogama
Kabetogama
[[punchoutguru]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:31 pm
Smoke began to darken the air around Cygnus, The dog's eyes burned as he watched the old captain slowly prepare to face him again. The marine captain had obviously been strong at one point in his life but hanging onto past glories would only make oneself weaker as they aged. The fact that the archer thought he would be able to easily defeat Cygnus only bothered the large mink slightly. Cygnus has always been used to being underestimated and counted out of competitions. The retriever had left Zou in order to become stronger and experience the world for his own eyes, why would it matter if certain people looked down on him if he was able to easily defend himself.

The archer finally stood up, A furious look could be seen across his face as he looked around. His eyes darted back and forth looking at the few marine soldiers that had not jumped overboard or already died from their injuries, "You giant oaf, Do you not see what you are doing? Once word gets out of what you have done here you will never walk freely again!” The giant mink stared blankly at the man, “Are you talking about bounties and stuff? Does that mean I can fight stronger guys?”

The old man appeared to be in disbelief, He could not tell if he was being messed with or if his large opponent was actually that dense. Suddenly, the man vanished from Cygnus’s eyesight. Remembering what had happened the last time this had occurred the retriever looked up at the top of the ship but between the darkening smoke and his sense of smell being blocked off the officer was nowhere to be seen.

Just as the golden dog began to sheathe his blades once again did he hear the sounds of boots hitting the deck of the ship. The archer now had completely removed his quiver and had split his bow up into two small blade-like weapons. Cygnus’s reflexes were fast enough to move out of the way for the first set of attacks and buy him some time to unsheathe one of his swords. Taking a leap forward the retriever slashed across the two wounds that he had previously inflicted upon the captain.

Appearing a short distance away Cygnus looked back to where he had clashed with the old man. But the only sign of any conflict having taken place there was another small pool of blood. The large mink was beginning to grow weary of his opponent jumping in and out of their duel every time he got a little cut. Cygnus took in a deep breath as he channeled an extremely large amount of electro through his body. The dog's fur now stood at end and sparks could be seen sparking along his blades, producing a quiet albeit high pitched sound.

The old man appeared at eye level again, quickly kicking the dog in the side of the head. Unfortunately for the officer this is exactly what the mink had wanted. Cygnus struck the captain with the pommel of his blade, causing the captain to fall to the deck of the ship before he had a chance to zip away. Following the man's fall to the ground the retriever lumbered over to the man and stared down at him

“Alright, after I do this I am hoping you will not be so fast”. The golden mink held his swords across the captain's ankles, “I am sure you hear this all the time but this really is nothing personal”.

The dog sliced at the man's Achilles, but if the marine captain had said anything in response it could not be heard by Cygnus over the now quite sizable fire that he had started on the navy vessel. The dog was starting to have his doubts on whether setting the ship ablaze would end up as a mistake on his part. The heat from the fire burned his eyes and it was now far too warm for the mink to stay aboard for any extended amount of time.

Looking back at the old man Cygnus watched as he slowly began to crawl away, the captain most likely attempting to escape so he could tend to the injuries on his legs. Despite his desire to, Cygnus did not stop the marine officer. The dog wished to leave the boat just as much as the archer but at the same time was now curious on what his opponent's plan was.

The retriever decided that the worst case scenario was that he would have to fight the man in the water. After deciding what he was going to do Cygnus loudly walked behind  the bloodied man, waiting for the inevitable counter attack or escape.

Word Count:

Last edited by Cygnus Kabetogama on Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:30 am
Junichi uses HT[Fist Of Zou ] on Young Officer
Junichi uses LT[Twirling Kings kick] on Young Officer
Junichi uses UT on Young Officer

Officer uses UT on Junichi

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Junichi D. Sabi on Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:30 am
The member 'Junichi D. Sabi' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 20, 13, 13

#2 'Reflex Check' : 17, 8, 6
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:34 pm
If there was one thing Junichi admired was this marines strong determination. No matter how much he beat the marine he kept getting back up. He wondered what it was that kept him going? Was it perhaps his sense of justice or perhaps a desire to return to a loved one? He however kept up his childish behavior of bouncing on his feet excitedly back and forth similar to that of a boxer. "You know for a marine you pretty sturdy and that resolve of yours most admirable." The marine s side of his face was already beginning to swell up from the punches jun had delivered earlier along with the tail swipe. Yet beneath the swelling, there was that glare in his eyes. Cold as steel, filled with a fire of rage and determination not to lose to this opponent. Junichi slowly moved forward like a predator cornering a wounded prey. His tail swaying back and forth his usual calm exterior had an air of bloodlust about it.

His nerve shock ability was on its last legs he needed to end this quick while he still had the greater speed advantage over this captain. it was almost a shame the game was going to be over so soon. He was having so much fighting. The feeling of adrenaline pumping through his veins was nearly intoxicating along with the electro flowing through his veins.
To Junichi this was the ultimate high there wasn't much of anything that felt better than this, so far at least. He returned his golden eyes to the marine's pale blue ones as he stood before him. The marine lunged his fist back and Junichi saw it coming he smiled so far the man hadn't been able to hit him too much however he was slightly surprised as the punch landed across his right side of his face. The impact of the marines fist was strong he felt the fur and flesh move from the impact as the marines right hook hit him.

He was shocked by the sudden hit to the face had his Nerve Shock worn off? No that was impossible he stumbled back a few paces. He wiggled his jaw back and forth his hand gently massaging the impacted side. "Really, you finally get a good hit in and that's the best you could muster. Valiant effort captain sadly not as effective as you had hoped." Junichi turned his back on the captain and took a few steps forward the sound of the grunts aboard the ship still clashing about the sound of footsteps behind him as Junichi instinctively reached behind his back and instantly grabbed his bow staff and did a quick spinning motion and slashed behind him at the approaching marine captain. The man let out a pained grunt as he was hit in the left side of his face with the end of the metal staff. He was lucky Junichi didn't have a sword he could have gotten more than just a swollen face.

Junichi would turn back around as he stared at the marine gently twirling his staff at the side slowly bringing it back onto his back and securing it within the harness. The marine slid once more across the deck panting as he looked at Junichi. "Your whole fucking race should have been exterminated long ago." Spitting some blood onto the deck the marine grinned."When I'm done with your monkey, I'm bringing my ship around and taking a Lil trip to Zou. show your animals some real fireworks."Junichi tail immediately stopped swaying back and forth the lightheartedness that was once there was now gone. Something dark emanated from within Junichi. A few new veins popped along the sides of his head. His face turned to beat red. "You're going to regret saying that." His fists that were once steady now were visibly shaking his knuckles turning white as his hands turned into fists.

Pure unbridled primal rage flowed through him there was nothing now that was going to stop him from killing this captain. Not even someone from his own crew interfering would stop him they would need to literally hold him back to stop him. "You are going to regret saying those words. I was really considering letting you live, really I was but I will not allow you to threaten my home! You fear what you do not understand lesser mink and that is why you will die here today. no matter what you do or how fast you run death is coming." He charged towards the captain and the captain would reciprocate Junichi would place a kick to the center of the man's abdomen with full force sending the man back. The marine captain's arms flayed out as he went once more into the side of the ship's rail. This was what he was waiting for a clear shot to the center of his body.

Junichi pulled his dominant hand and the muscles about his arm began to enlarge the veins becoming more and more visible as his arm tensed up as he also activated his electro ability to increase the power however the downside of the effect his speed would suffer equally. He didn't care as he let out his trademark laugh in a maniacal tone ''uki ki ki!'' and threw it forward. Using the sheer amount of force his muscles made he would launch an air cannon of sorts. The projectile was shaped in a giant nail as it flew through the air heading straight for the marine's chest but more specifically the region of the heart. as the attack soared through the air towards the heart of the marine Junich was ecstatic the captain's eyes widened in surprise. his pupils as large as dinner plates as the attack landed the combination of the electro and compressed too much to bear with the sound of flesh tearing and sizzling the once-promising marine captain who so valiantly tried to defend the island from the invasion was now lifeless. a whole shaped in the pattern of the head of a nail was all remained of Junichi's attack.

However, Junichi was not quite done with the marine captain. Oh no no he would leave a little message to be seen by the world. He marched towards the captain's corpse and riped off the captain's coat and placed it over his shoulder and began to pat down around the marines body until he found something. A small boot knife as smirked and grabbed the marine by his blonde hair and whispered into his ear "The revolution has come." As he slides the knife across the marines throat for good measure. The marine captain's body twitched be it impulse or the effects of the electro he had hit him with. He let out a sigh as he quickly picked up the marine captain's body and moved over the edge holding it high as he shouted. "Your captain is dead! He was defeated by Junichi D. Sarutobi surrender now and I may spare your lives." He paused as he would await his answer. The sounds of battle had died upon the ship swords and riffles hung at the sides of the marines as he watched their expressions of horror at their captain's death.

His men rallied at these words and all drew their swords and formed a line around the remaining grunts. slowly encroaching upon the remaining grunts the marines reluctantly gripped their weapons and began to sing one after another an old song. One that he only had heard once or twice in his life. Their voices were unwavering as they sang Oceans guide. A mournful yet powerful piece of the marines. He respected that as they tried to charge the men. " Leave one alive boy to send the rest to the depths." He sighed reluctantly. The sounds of the song slowly dying out as one by one the remaining soldiers of the marines were killed. All save for one who would be tied up and left on the ship. Junichi looked towards his men and let out a high pierced whistle. His men knew what it meant the retreat signal their work had been done it was time to regroup with the main fleet and give the captain of the dead air pirates his gift. The defeated marines captain's coat would make a nice gift and show his combative capabilities.

Wc:1406 l 4,463 l 5,000 l
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:51 am
Layla uses AoE [Rogues Darts] on Warrant Officer Koshinuke. Roll 1A.
Layla uses UT on Warrant Officer Koshinuke. Roll 1B.

Warrant Officer Koshinuke Uses LT on Layla. Roll 2A.
Warrant Officer Koshinuke uses LT on Layla. Roll 2B.
Warrant Officer Koshinuke uses UT on Layla. Roll 2C.

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Layla Keket on Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:51 am
The member 'Layla Keket' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 10, 4

#2 'Reflex Check' : 9, 8, 8
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:27 am

[They'll never hear her coming]

The sound of frightened Den Den Mushi was quickly being replaced with frantically crying Den Den Mushi instead. That along with the sound of explosions in the distance was a good sign to Layla as she smirked and returned her focus to the sad excuse for a marine before her. The man was still desperately swinging at her without landing so much as a scratch upon the woman. It was almost sad. Almost.

The Phantasm merely continued dancing around her single opponent as his allies desperately tried breaking down the door she had blocked off. With each step she would quickly slash at a different part of the cowardly man, slowly draining him of his life essence and causing him to panic even further. Layla wouldn’t consider herself sadist normally but being in complete control of a battle was something new to her. It was intoxicating and she felt herself growing to enjoy toying with the man more and more.

“All together men!” A single voice said on the other side of the blockade. Layla heard this and rolled her eyes. ‘About time someone thought of it.' Was all she thought as she noticed something catch her attention suddenly. A golden pocket watch had gotten knocked free from the corpse person somehow. Layla phased through another swing as she bent over to pick up the pocket watch and realized there was some blood splattered on it.

She grabbed the arm of the dead officer and used his sleeve to wipe the blood off of the watch. Layla looked into it and saw a reflection of herself, along with a sword that once again passed through her head, only to realize she had gotten some blood on her at some point. But what really caught her attention was the predatory smile on her reflection's face. The Phantasm’s fingers slowly traced the smile on her lips to make sure it wasn’t a figment of her imagination. Layla decided at that moment that she quite liked how it looked on her. She then got annoyed at the reflection of a sword that had phased through her abdomen as if it had impaled her.

‘I think I’m done playing now.’ Layla thought to herself while pocketing the watch into one of the many pockets on her duster.

383| 2594| 5000

Seraphina Wolfe
Seraphina Wolfe

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:17 pm
Seraphina uses MT [Autoimmune] on Female Marine Captain.
Seraphina uses LT [Potshot] on Female Marine Captain.
Seraphina uses LT [Boom Headshot] on Female Marine Captain.
Seraphina uses UT on Female Marine Captain.

Lukas uses MT on Female Marine Captain.
Lukas uses UT on Female Marine Captain.

Felix uses MT on Marine Group.
Felix uses UT on Marine Group.

Female Marine Captain uses UT on Seraphina.
Female Marine Captain uses UT on Lukas.

Marine Group uses UT on Felix.

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Seraphina Wolfe on Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:17 pm
The member 'Seraphina Wolfe' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 4, 13, 4, 11

#2 'Reflex Check' : 16, 18

#3 'Reflex Check' : 2, 1

#4 'Reflex Check' : 19, 6, 1, 2

#5 'Reflex Check' : 9, 13, 8
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:28 pm

Jackson wasn't exactly the most chatty individual. His priorities were far more sinister than that of his comrades. Especially given the fact that he was known for a far more bombastic approach than even Brood at times. This might have been attributed to his weapon of choice, which he called Trick Dynamite. They were a wide variety of specialty sticks of dynamite that had unique effects. His role within the crew often allowed him to be asked to come ashore so that he could create entrances or cause distractions. But today, today he was given a blessing.

The right to shepherd many wondering souls into the longing embrace of death.

Unlike his other compatriots, Jackson wasn't exactly skilled enough in riding grumble balls, so he immediately slipped off his and fell towards the water's below. Though he found himself surprised the moment that he landed on what appeared to be a sugar-like platform. One that carried him the rest of the way across the wanting sea below and near to one of the dozens of vessels that were waiting on the sea.

The burned man would push off the platform and land onto the nearest vessel, but unlike his contemporaries., who thought the best course of action was to gloat and mock their opponents before they started the slaughter, Jackson took a more practical, measured approach.

That was to say that he immediately started to turn into a chuckle fuck whilst tossing out Dynamite at a blinding speed. His voice at a strangely higher pitch as he exclaimed with all of his heart "Dieyiyiyi!!!"

His face adopted a twisted visage beneath all of the bandages. He showcased no knowledge of the word restraint, despite showcasing a high level of skill. Aiming for several of the less than structurally secure areas of the vessel. His goal was very simple, he wanted to completely sink the ship before anyone got a chance to rally their reinforcements or troops. Unfortunately, he wasn't as dominating as Desmond and Erudite. So when the Captain of this vessel arrive, he found himself being sent flying backwards.

Blood spurted from his lips as he made an audible 'ack' noise. The barking of orders could be heard in front of him, though he couldn't focus due to being hit a hell of a lot harder than he had anticipated. They were just in the blues and no one here really should have been a challenge for the Primetime Pirates. But then again, he wasn't one of the stronger members of the crew. Perhaps that was the reason why he found himself being overwhelmed slightly here.

"Don't go passing out on me, Sunshine. Your... cheeky behavior is going to earn you a quick trip to the morgue. So come die on your feet like a man." The thick and burly voice belonged to seven foot tall man with a magnificent orange beard.

This tall individual sported a rather masculine physique, with musculature that could be seen despite his marine outfit. He held a cigar in his mouth and on each of his hands there were a pair of golden knuckle dusters. Though perhaps the most standout thing about this man's visage was that he had a rather large nose, far too large to be on a normal person. To his companions he was known as the Koala fist, even though this specific captain didn't have a zoan devil fruit.

"I won't act like your companions aren't impressive. But it's still more luck than skill and that all runs out here. Now, show me why you guys think you can claim to be the Primetime." The Captain showcased an arrogance that was to be expected of a marine.

Jackson struggled to get up on his feet, eyes narrowing momentarily as he staggered over towards this unnamed Captain. Taking out a stick of dynamite and tossing it towards the beast of a man before him. It had a shorter detonation cord, so the moment it was in front of the man's face, it would blow up. The only issue, was that his opponent seemed to be a vastly superior fighter when compared to the demolitions expert.

The explosive found itself being hit with enough force to send it flying back towards Jackson faster than it had been tossed towards the opponent. As a result the explosion sent the burned man flying backwards instead. Causing his body to roll against the deck before Jackson could gather his bearings. Looking up, he found himself being kicked in the ribs before his face was stepped on.

Jackson would be treated like a a swarm of roaches mere moments later. As the burly man began to repeatedly stomp his foot down onto the poor serial killer's cranium. Not stopping until he heard a noticeable cracking noise. As though something precious was broken.

"You've got to be shitting me. This is the best your crew has to offer? I'm never going to break a sweat at this rate." He mocked before placing his hands upon his waist and surveying the damage he caused to the masked man before him.

Ceasing his onslaught, the bronze-bearded marine lowered himself and grabbed by the loose tufts of Jackson's hair that were exposed by the earlier explosion.

The orange haired marine reared back with his right hand building up tension within his muscles before throwing an extremely powerful overhand haymaker straight into the face of Jackson, causing the man to barrel backwards and slam up against the side of the ship.

Jackson's body had garnered too much velocity, however and he went careening right over the railing, falling towards the murky depths below.

"Alright lads! Correct our course and head straight for the Dead Air. I'm going to take their Captain's head myself!" The large man sounded as confident as he did monstrous and though his crew hesitated, they obeyed their commanding officer's orders.

This action caused a bit of a stir from the main flagship within the blockade, however, as the Captain's snail transponder began to ring. Answering it, he heard none other than Roslyn.

Looking the youth over closely. He could see that the man had a freckled face and deep blue eyes. Dirty blond hair and given the fact that he had a jacket over his shoulders, it was clear that this man was the captain of the ship. Strange... given his age. Desmond stuffed his hands into his pockets momentarily as he looked upon the newcomer with a shitty grin.

"Why the hell are you breaking formation?! You need to protect the vanguard other-" With a click the call was ended. The Captain of this now rogue vessel having grabbed his snail and chucked it into the ocean below.

He couldn't miss the opportunity to take on one of the Supernovas and prove himself worthy of promotion. If the Grasshopper boy was able to raise through the ranks fast, then so to could he achieve greatness. And what was greatness without risk?

Floating like nothing more than a lifeless corpse, Jackson drifted across the waves until he felt something nudge against him.  It was another vessel, but this one seemed to have yet engaged in any fighting. Shaking his head, he began to ascend up the side of the ship. Slowly and carefully making sure that he could place sticks of dynamite into the holes of the various cannons which had yet to fire.

He took his time crawling between each of the ports, making sure that he wasn't caught by the individuals aboard the ship proper. Given that his own explosions were now waterlogged and likely wouldn't produce the desired effects, he decided it was best to just cram as many sticks that he could into their artillery.

He only had enough time to cover the starboard side of cannons before he crawled all the way up to the deck. Tossing himself over the railing and resting momentarily.

Luckily he fell behind a couple of barrels, which obscured the vision of those whom might have been looking for him.

As a result, it gave him enough time to take his last stick of dynamite and dry off the fuse. Upon lighting it, he stood up and dropped it over the side of the railing, before taking off in a sprint cross the ship frantically. The marines who now noticed him looked panicked and confused given his erratic movements.

Many began to charge at him, other's began to fire their pistols, but it didn't matter. The explosion caused by his last stick was reserved for taking out a large crowd of people in one go. Not because it was extremely potent, but because it was an immolation stick.

Since it would naturally causes half of the ship to catch ablaze, that meant it would ignite every last stick of dynamite that he had placed prior. Including detonating the munitions that were already aboard the ship.

A crescendo of explosions occurred rapidly. The entire lower deck of the ship becoming a jungle of kinetic force, and the ship itself would splinter and crack before blowing up in every direction.

Burned and in pain, Jackson's face didn't show any dismay. Instead he wore a sickening smile. Showcasing his glee at claiming a great deal of lives as he struggled his way out of the rubble and debris. The ship now being nothing more than a floating island of wood and fire. He'd raise himself to his feet, staggering over towards the top of the pile.

Smoke bathed him as fire danced around his location... and he turned to see both Desmond and Erudite completely finished with their ballets of death and destruction.

His eyes moved around hurriedly, noticing in the distance a single ship getting dangerously close to the Dead Air... the poor ignorant fools.

Jackson wouldn't be awake to see what happened, however, succumbing to his injuries and slumping over momentarily. He wasn't dead.

But he was certainly fucking tired.

{ 1,663 | 6,322 | 5000 }

Tag Order

Brood-→Cygnus→Walker→Leyla→Seraphina→Brood

Brood's color: #4F94AE - Laugh: Eeeheheheh!
Erudite's color: #75ca9b - Laugh: Splishlishlish!
Desmond's color: #9900ff - Laugh: Pervavava!
Jackson's color: #840a35 - Laugh: Dieyiyiyi!
Sunflower's color: #d98301 - Laugh: Slashuashuashu!
Peytor's color: #bb8598 - Laugh: Businessnessness!

Last edited by Brood on Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Kabetogama
Kabetogama
[[punchoutguru]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:07 pm
Cygnus Kabetogama uses AOE [Inu Ken: Frisbee Blade] on Old Officer
Cygnus Kabetogama uses UT on Old Officer

Old Officer uses LT on Cygnus Kabetogama
Old Officer uses LT on Cygnus Kabetogama
Old Officer uses UT on Cygnus Kabetogama

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Cygnus Kabetogama on Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:51 am; edited 2 times in total
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:07 pm
The member 'Cygnus Kabetogama' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 20, 17

#2 'Reflex Check' : 11, 20, 10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord