Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandToday at 10:27 pmMoreau[Claims] Devil Fruit ClaimsToday at 8:51 pmRagnar[Advertisement] [Advertisement] Fate/Shards: AU Fate/stay night RPWed Mar 13, 2024 6:51 pmGuest[Arc] Dreams of Kings and Castles: Part III- Invocation Under StarlightThu Mar 07, 2024 4:24 amDoji[Episode] The Bloody ChamberMon Mar 04, 2024 5:22 pmNoah[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun Mar 03, 2024 7:52 pmDoji[Tracker] Molly TohvThu Feb 29, 2024 10:47 pmMolly Tohv[Episode] Mink-staken IdentityWed Feb 28, 2024 8:51 amYumiko[Claims] Face ClaimsTue Feb 27, 2024 11:15 amGray

[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways

+5
Castor O. Nox
Maxwell
Anton La'croix
NPC
Dadmin
9 posters
Go down
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

Name : Variable
Epithet : Variable
Height : Variable
Weight : Variable
Species : Variable
Faction : Variable
Crew : Variable
Ship : Variable
Crew Role : Variable
Devil Fruit : Variable
Bounty : Variable
Balance : Variable

[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 6 Empty Re: [World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:05 pm
The member 'Baltroy' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 16, 14, 1, 14

--------------------------------

#2 'Reflex Check' : 6, 6, 10, 6
Anonymous

[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 6 Empty Re: [World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:45 pm

Don't cause a scene~!

The sleeping snail nestled under the comfortable folds on Ronx’s mantle twitched before letting out it’s emblematic wail. It took a moment for the group’s clueless commander, who had been idly perusing the empty corners of the plain office, to react and rapidly pat his vest.

After a moment of suffering under the scorching gazes of his impatient companions, Ronx finally pulled the bawling Den Den Mushi out and answered the call in his chirping manner.

“Hello, this is Ronx speaking!”

“…”

“Hello, Antoinette!”

“…”

“Excuse me?”

“…”

“Sorry, Antoinette, you’re breaking up…” said Ronx mournfully, tapping the snail’s head gently. “Is that better? No?”

The snail quivered irritably as it underwent more tender abuse, but none of the blonde’s ensuing attempts managed to repair the distorted connection. Antoinette’s voice fell abruptly silent as another voice interrupted her.

Turning towards the unexpected appearance of a stranger amid their ranks, Ronx’s expression immediately lit up like a dazzling star to see the lanky, dark-skinned individual standing with his arms crossed. Sweeping his thick, black dreads from his face, the individual passed his sharp, golden eyes lazily across the group, lingering briefly on each figure.

“Yedi~” exclaimed Ronx, leaping forward with his arms flung out.

“Ronx--!!  ***Carefu--**zzz**not--Ye**zzz**gah--!!”

Antoinette’s frantic voice cracked from the almost forgotten Den Den Mushi, but before Ronx could reach the subject to receive his affection, a series of resounding explosions shook the entire building. Ronx was the first to tumble gracelessly to the floor, his mantle catching under his foot.

Cherry let out a startled cry and reflexively tried to grab Acacia’s arm to steady himself. The chains locking Becker’s arms jangled noisily as the explosions rocked the room, but the fishman managed to keep his body upright.

“Ronx, watch out!” he suddenly shouted.

He dived forward, snatching up his captain’s shoulder and dragging him out of the way as the man bearing a striking resemblance to their Chief of Staff aimed his heel at Ronx’s throat. [MT: missed]

“Dammit!” he snapped. “Cherry, unlock my cuffs and pass me my katana!”

As Cherry shook himself from his stupor, he scrambled to his crewmate with Becker’s katana still gripped tightly in both his hands. At the same time, Yedidiyah’s double struck forward with his palm, aiming once more for the blonde who let out a confused yelp as he rolled out of the way, pushing his crewmates out of harm’s way at the same time. [LT: missed]

“Why is Yedi attacking us?!” demanded Ronx, his tone high with hysteria.

“Because he’s either betrayed us or that’s not Yedidiyah!” snapped Becker. “Whichever it is, he's probably the one that got us wrapped up in that business at Lumina Bridge! Anyway, for now, just fight or he's gonna kill us!”

He held his wrists towards Cherry and despite the panic in the young boy’s round eyes, his surgeon trained hands were steady as he pulled the key from his pocket. Ronx bit his lips with uncertainty before steeling himself and thrust out his right hand.

Clicking, he pushed an invisible dart from the threads of his glove and let it fly. The dart pierced the skin on the Yedidiyah look-alike’s exposed arm and he stumbled midstep. [Cereus Larua: hit] The reaction from the strand of disease embedded within the hollow coves of the dart was immediate and a steady flush began to blossom rapidly across his dark flesh.

As beads of sweat began to sprout on his attacker’s forehead, Ronx’s nimble fingers touched his elbow briefly and withdrew another dart, this one coated in yet another mysterious substance. He glided closer towards his opponent and capitalising on the momentary distraction, he plunged the dart into his neck. [Obcillo Arcx: hit]

Yedidiyah’s look-alike stumbled at the administration of the dart, but squaring himself, he lashed out an extended finger with the blinding swiftness of a bullet and sank it into Ronx’s shoulder. [LT: Hit] Letting out a cry of both dismay and pain, the revolutionary reeled away, but the determined gaze of his golden-eyed opponent followed and he closed the distance in a matter of seconds.

With his index finger still stained with Ronx’s blood, he aimed once more, but Ronx ducked out of the way and the finger slipped by, only skimmed his cheek. [UT: Grazed] At the same time, the revolutionary pulled back his elbow and with his palm flat, he struck forward, but the man’s body appeared to warp and he escaped the attack as though he were paper fluttering in the wind. [Preying Aquilam: missed]

Ronx then twisted his body and pulled his knee up, before striking his heel into his opponent’s stomach. [UT: hit] The man let out a choked gasp and clutched his stomach in pain, his face now shining with sweat.

“I’ve seen this fighting style in Alabasta!” said Ronx, his lips pressing into a thin line. “Yedi doesn’t fight like that! Who are you?”

Until now, the dark-skinned man’s expression had been blank, revealing none of the smug kindness of their superior. But now, even as his body trembled as though from chill, a menacing smirk spread across their attacker’s face and it became all the more clear that the revolutionaries were facing a stranger in familiar skin.

“Most of us in Cipher Pol 9 have heard about the skirmish you had with Raven and the others,” spoke the man, his tone taut from his body’s internal combat. “I’m ‘Osprey’, though I guess the effect isn’t the same since the Black Mage broke my mask. Well, it was worth seeing his expression when he saw my face, so I can’t say I’m entirely regretful.” He paused to let his words sink in for a moment before flashing his teeth in another smirk again. “What? Do I remind you of someone you know?”

“He broke your mask?” blurted Ronx suddenly in dismay, completely ignoring the intended jibe. “No! I want it!”

Osprey pursed his lips as he considered the blonde fool. “Raven wasn’t too happy about losing her mask to you. I suppose she might appreciate it if I got it back for her…?”

“It was a fair trade! It’s mine now!” said Ronx rudely. “You can’t have it!”

“I don’t really care,” said Osprey, shrugging before straightening and tossing his long hair over his shoulders. “Besides...you’re really here about the massacre of Lumina Bridge, aren’t you?”

Ronx stared blankly back. “Huh? Oh, I suppose I am.”

cait at btn

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:32 am

THAT'S RIGHT

I'M TALKING TO YOU.

BLACKBELL A. WREN

Wren watched the entrance of the Treasury with interest, before turning at her companion’s inquiry. Tapping her chin thoughtfully, she shrugged before flexing her fingers.

“I could make us both really small,” she said, though her lips were pursed with boredom at her own suggestion. She waited for Dax’s reply before dropping her hand. “But I don’t wanna do that. I just made your body all pretty, I don’t want to ruin it! Let’s just sneak in~”

Listening to Dax’s reply, she flashed another tell-tale smile and strode forward with confidence. The area was completely empty of marines, perhaps an unnerving affair if either of the two pirates fancying themselves as thieves had stopped for even a moment to consider it.

If they had paused to consider the gravity of the oil drum tipped to its side and the many similarly set traps they had passed on their path, the ensuing explosions might not have been so shocking. Yet, due to their choice of ignorance, the resulting explosions hit perhaps a little too close for comfort.

Shrieking, Wren made a mad dash for the protective pillars of the marine Treasury, abandoning subtlety for safety. In the distance, a cannon locked onto the pair’s fleeing forms (if Dax chose to run with her, that is), and instinctively, Wren whirled around as a cannonball hurtled towards them.

Stretching her arms over her head, she suddenly grew to the size of a giant again and caught the artillery. She then raised the cannonball over her head with one hand and tossed it over her head before smacking it back to its origins, as though she were playing netball.

Without stopping to witness the complete and utter destruction resulting from her actions, she shrank back into the size of a human girl again and let out an excited squeal as she raced again for shelter.

“Run~ Run~ Run for your life!” she shrieked with laughter. “Kyah~!”

As they ducked under the covers created by the eaves of the Treasury, she glanced curiously around before turning to Dax. “Well, shall we go inside and look for that treasure?”

As though the explosions hadn’t occurred, Wren swung around and waltzed inside, her mechanical wings fluttering lazily. The Treasury was dark and ominous, the thick walls muffling the horrifying sounds of war in the distance. With every resonating boom of cannon fire, the building rumbled, but the pixie-like girl appeared to cast little attention for it.

Instead, her hazel eyes seemed to glimmer lightheartedly in the dark and the soft fabric of her soles let out barely a squeak with her every step. They appeared to be in a lobby, though the complete darkness made it difficult to make out the exact shape of the room.

Wren sauntered across the marble-like floor to a large desk and picked up a ledger. She flicked the pages boredly, before plunging her hand into her bag and pulling out a dull-coloured flask. She shook the flask for a moment before smashing it with her bare hands.

The sound of glass shattering broke the unnerving silence briefly and the broken shards pierced her skin. As a metallic tang filled the air, a slimy substance dripped down the length of her arm, mixing in with her blood before gradually solidifying until it became a soft, fluid-like material coating her hand.

As the slime took form like a transparent glove over Wren’s bloody hand, it began to glow faintly pink, providing the two with a gentle light source. Waving her glowing hand over the ledger, Wren skimmed its content before pointing at an entry.

“One of the most recent entries says someone deposited something in the lower vaults,” she announced without checking to see if Dax was listening. “Let’s start there, shall we?”

Suddenly, her pointed dwarven ears twitched at a sound and she ducked quickly behind the desk, beckoning for Dax to follow.

Acacia
Acacia
Kurotane (Black Seed)
[tracker=/t897-grimm-aldous-acacia#4096]
Name : Acacia
Epithet : "Black Seed" ("Kurotane")
Height : 8'5" / 257 cm
Weight : 351 lbs / 159 kg
Species : Human
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
Devil Fruit : Mochi Mochi no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 250,000,000
Balance : [ber] 582,800,000
[[childofdestiny]]
[[improviseadaptovercome]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:45 am
ROUND 1

Doing my rolls now so I can start working on the next post while waiting for the rest of the group.

Acacia's Rolls
No Roll -> Dango (MT Stat Morph) (Target: Osprey)
Roll 1A -> Sakuramochi (LT Flat) (Target: Osprey)
Roll 1B -> Mochi Muchi (LT Flat) (Target: Osprey)
Roll 1C -> (UT) (Target: Osprey)

Osprey's Rolls
Roll 2A -> LT (Target: Acacia)
Roll 2B -> LT (Target: Acacia)
Roll 2C -> UT (Target: Acacia)

Last edited by Acacia on Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:45 am
The member 'Acacia' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 3, 17, 19

#2 'Reflex Check' : 2, 9, 12
Acacia
Acacia
Kurotane (Black Seed)
[[childofdestiny]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:06 pm
A few months ago on a desert island...
The repeated grumbles of cannon fire and smaller munitions drowned the screams of dying soldiers across a ruined city sinking into the dunes.

"What the hell are we waiting for, Gar-ya? Those harebrained monkeys aren't running out of supplies any time soon. Let me take care of those cannons!" Acacia rushed his senior with an impatient grip on his shoulder.

General Garland swatted his restless comrade's dirty hand away. He dramatically removed his square-frame spectacles and rubbed off the grains of sand sticking to the glass with a corner of his orange cloak. "Your haki isn't strong enough to break through their bombardment. There is a six-hundred-foot gap between them and us, and they've already filled the no man's land with craters and corpses. Don't go adding one more to that count."

Acacia crossed his arms and slumped against a crumbling wall. Like veins on a juicy steak, cracks branched through the red bricks. "And here I thought you always had a plan!"

"Have some more damn faith in your senpai, Bakacia." The confident voice behind the demand rumbled like a beast's and yet soothed with its youthful vigour. A wild man with thick dreadlocks approached them. Even the thick smog of war could not obscure the spectral golden glow of his eyes. Blotches of dried red blemished his rough, dark skin, but Acacia could not spot a single fresh wound on his person. It was as if the brute had showered in blood.

Garland smiled invisibly at the new arrival and placed a palm on his spiky-haired junior's head. "The Revolution's Lion is what the hell we were waiting for."

After a swift exchange of nods with the blonde general, the New Revolutionary Army's Chief-of-Staff sauntered towards the opposition through a hail of iron and a wall of fire.

Their victory was inevitable.

Presently on Las Camp...
Acacia's crimson glare bore into the image of the man whom he admired and loathed equally. Eyes are indeed windows into a being's soul. No matter his grievances with the dreaded Nemean Lion, the man's yellow irises always shared a warmth which was nowhere to be found in the eyes of the man stood before them.

"What the hell is going on?!" Cried the red-eyed swordsman while rolling out of harm's way of a violent charge. He had unwittingly looped his arms around the ten-year-old clinging to him, rescuing him from becoming a modern piece of art upon a bland office wall.

The boy genius freed himself from Acacia's grasp and dusted himself. He quickly disguised his initial display of fright with a mask of annoyance. "Learn how to roll, you idjit! You almost crushed me!" His entitled gripe was contaminated by a hint of gratitude and relief.

The building still reverberated noticeably from the earlier eruption of cannon fire. If the Demon-in-Glasses kept more possessions in his office, he would surely have lost some of them from that bombardment. And he would surely lose some more through the brawl ignited in the barren room.

Acacia tracked the wild man as he darted from one corner of the room to another. The explosiveness of his moves blew holes through the walls, and the lonesome oaken desk could not outlast their aggressive loitering. "Might be best if you find a place to hide," Acacia advised the redhead. Cherry scoffed and grinned. "Like hell I will. I think you need a place to hide more than I do." An acidic giggle escaped him.

The first mate sighed and shrugged. "Maybe I do." He squared his legs and planted his feet firm into the ground. A noise akin to jelly being squeezed out of a tight hole sounded from his legs as three milky white bulges travelled up from his ankles to his knees. The bulges bounced and squished against each other until they formed a football-sized sphere around each knee. "Daaaango!" [MT Stat Morph - Dango: SELF (+50% RX)]

A jet black gloss covered his odd-formed legs, which remained spread to prevent the dango-balls from grinding into each other. [Busoshoku Haki: SELF (10% of WP to ATK)]
Cherry cocked a brow and squealed. "Ewww. What happened to your legs?! Did you eat a devil fruit?"

The dango-man nodded. "I ate the Mochi Mochi no Mi. I'm a Mochi-human." Cherry snorted before bursting into a bratty cackle. "Your devil fruit ability is to turn into a sweet?! That's so laaaame!" Acacia's cheeks flushed pink, and he twisted to face his bully before leaning into his smug face. "Shut the hell up and watch, you little chihuahua!"

Four thick and flexible square appendages sprouted from the mochi-human's back. Their colours was a creamy yellow, and their texture was consistent with rice pudding. They floated and danced around his frame as five fingers sprang from each mochi-limb, forming his "Rice Arms!" [Toggle - Rice Arms: SELF (+20% ATK, -10% DEF, -10% RX)]

Cherry took no measures to contain his snickering. Acacia buried his embarrassment by flicking a piece of mochi at Cherry's mouth, forcefully sealing his lips with the sticky substance. The child growled and shrieked only to have Acacia ignore his muffled outrage. No amount of clawing freed his jabber-hole from the mochi-tape.

While the captain engaged Yedidiyah (?), Acacia managed to stabilise his breathing and wrestle surplus thoughts out of his mind - even if only briefly. [Kenbunshoku Haki: SELF (10% of WP to RX)]

When the fishman and his tamer challenged their opponent's identity, Acacia chimed in agreement. "Yedi-ya hits a lot harder, and he nearly always uses his zoan devil fruit. Not to mention his eyes... they don't feel the same."

Much to the surprise of the young first mate, the imposter made no attempts to fool them into believing he was Yedidiyah. On the contrary, he willingly introduced himself as a proud agent of the clandestine CP9. "This must be the Cipher Pol agent Price was talking about," commented Acacia to Ronx and Becker.

Several incensed marines converged on their location and surrounded them, for the walls had now practically collapsed to form a clearing. Some confusion rode through their ranks when they saw the agent in dreads combating marines, but a loud instruction from one of the officers made it clear who their enemies were. The jig was up.

Becker defended against the marine assault by dancing a graceful ballet with his sword. Acacia might have stopped to appreciate this stream of colours tearing through the reserve forces if the unmasked bird had not exclusively claimed his attention.

Meanwhile, Cherry weaved through his aggressors, savagely rattling family jewels of one in the process.

Taking advantage of a pause in the exchange of attacks between his captain and the doppelganger, Acacia bolted in. The dangos in his legs contracted then inflated with an ear-piercing boom.

An obsidian infection spread along the mochi arms hovering behind his back as Acacia charged towards Osprey.

The sticky hands restrained the Cipher Pol agent with an iron grip on his arms.

"Mochi muchi... SAKURAMOCHI!" With a fervent shout, Acacia's right arm—which had now stretched back an unnatural length holding an unsheathed katana—whipped at the struggling agent. Phantasmal flakes resembling cherry blossoms trailed behind the blade as it streaked across the agent's suited chest, tearing through his embroidered silver-and-black vest and drawing blood. [LT Flat - Sakuramochi: HIT (16 DMG)] [LT Flat - Mochi Muchi: HIT (16 DMG)] [UT: HIT (8 DMG)] [Aesthetically combining these three into a single attack.]

Osprey gasped and spat blood, but in that brief moment, he managed to propel an invisible rankyaku blade at the mochi-man,  leaving a small cut on his sword arm. [UT: HIT (9 DMG)]

With another rankyaku, he tore himself free of the rice arms and hopped back to distance himself.

Acacia huffed, landing next to his captain. "Something's not right, Ronx. If he already beat Gar-ya and the others, he should be almost as strong as the real Yedi-ya. We shouldn't have been able to hurt him this easily."

The imposter tore his ruined vestments to reveal a dark and chiselled frame. But, an alarming amount of yellow patches had jaundiced his torso. His fight against the Black Mage had taken a heavy toll on him after all.

tags: @Baltroy @Howai @Zenitsu
notes: ALICE: I had forgotten to update the boss' max HP ever since I'd made the combat update where HP is calculated a little differently. So, for Tier 4 characters, the HP is actually (0.7*WP)+100. So, our boss' max HP will be 520 (oof, I know). This is gonna be a looong fight.

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:22 pm
Round Two

Ronx
Roll 1A -> HT Gladio Talon against Osprey.
Roll 1B -> LT Volanti Crux against Osprey.
Roll 1C -> UT against Osprey.

Osprey
Roll 2A -> LT against Ronx.
Roll 2B -> LT against Ronx.
Roll 2C -> UT against Ronx.
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:22 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 17, 12, 19

#2 'Reflex Check' : 1, 3, 19
Acacia
Acacia
Kurotane (Black Seed)
[[childofdestiny]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:08 am
Rolling for me five-post reward.
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:08 am
The member 'Acacia' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Reflex Check' : 2

Your pathetic 14 million berries have been added.

Old balance: 50,000 berries
New balance: 14,050,000 berries
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:02 pm
Bearing a Bear's Ways
World Event
Tanaka Howai
A cute girl, who has a propensity for pickpocketing

The little squad eager followed their leader, contrary to her expectation, now ran at the top and set the direction. Howai still wasn't quite sure why she was leading the troupe. Absolutely she had a good sense of direction, but these corridors all looked the same. In her mind's eye, she faced the map of this floor, which she found earlier at a wall.

"Oh look, I didn't know that the marines would hire such little girls." Two marines were leaning against a window, evidently kept off to their work. One of them pointed with a finger at the revolutionaries and pressed his hand over his mouth to suppress a laugh.

"YOUUU..." Oliver pressed out with the gritted teeth. Her face flushed as she reached for her rifle with one hand. At the moment Howai turned to her and grabbed her by the wrist.

"Calm down, pleeease. Think of the mission." Howai tried to reassure her. "Don't listen to them. They aren't worth it."

While she passed Oliver by the two, she let grow a hand unnoticed on the floor next to them. When the small group was at a distance, you could hear a dull bang from behind.

"Wait! What was that?" Rozene asked and stopped as he looked back.

"Strange. That sounded like someone had stumbled over his unbound laces." Howai chuckled without turning around. With a smile on her lips, Oliver caught up with Howai and they walked down through the unfamiliar territory.

When they found another floor map, the little chef stopped in amazement. It wasn't like they were going around in circles. They have come a long way, but in exactly the opposite direction than planned.

"Oh, I hate when this happens!" Howai murmured, biting her lip.

"Does that mean that happens to you more often?" Oliver asked in shock. "Then why did you took the lead?"

The apparently disoriented revolutionary looked sadly on the ground. "Um, maybe someone other should lead..."

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:49 am

Don't cause a scene~!

The aroma of sweets the young revolutionary had detected earlier now pervaded the entire area, almost in an explosion as the spiky-haired individual unleashed a flurry of confection-styled attacks. Amid the exchange of blows between the indomitable foes, Ronx slithered behind his first-mate, letting his nose lead him to the source of the mouth-watering fragrance.

“I knew it! It was you!” he exclaimed suddenly, sticking a meddlesome index finger into Acacia’s neck before darting away with a squeal in case he retaliated in annoyance. “Becker! Do you think we could use Acacia as emergency rations?”

The glamorous fishman ducked under the sabers of his own adversaries, stealing an irritated glance at his captain. His katana flashed, leaving an arch of multicoloured hues in its wake as he felled two marines at once.

“We can make bubble tea with his fingers for all I care,” he snarled. “Can you just do anything besides standing around? Even Cherry’s doing more than you and he’s useless in combat.”

“Hey!” snapped Cherry, having somehow mounted the shoulders of a confused marine and was presently devilishly pulling his ears.

“Cherry’s doing his best,” agreed Ronx. “Besides, I don’t feel like fighting someone who looks like Yedi. It’s scary.”

“Scarier than the real Yedidiyah getting mad at you when we return and tell him you did nothing to help?” asked Cherry, fishing a scalpel from his back pocket and plunging it with unnerving accuracy into the marine’s neck.

The marine let out a stunned gurgle before his body folded and crumbled to the ground. The pierced artery spewed out a fountain of red and rained down on the boy. As he hopped confidently off the marine, his wide, cherubic blue eyes glittering with sadistic mischief like twin moonstones washed in a pool of crimson.

The surprising severity of Cherry’s actions made even Becker balk and Ronx grimaced, his visible distaste causing the child to stop short. Many of the surrounding marines, who had been circling the child in an attempt to capture him peacefully, now recoiled.

“What?” he asked with a huff, glancing around with a perplexed expression. “Becker said I was useless in combat…”

“Remind me to spank him when all this is over,” grumbled Becker to no one in particular. “Fable is gonna have to give you a lecture on moderation too.”

“Cherry, stay behind Becker and don’t do anymore fighting,” agreed Ronx, pouting.

Cherry hesitated, but he didn’t argue with Ronx’s non-negotiable frown and folded his arms with a huff before dragging his feet to plop by a boulder close to where Becker fought. As the fishman slashed his dancing katana down the chest of a marine, his frown deepened.

“I don’t get why you guys can fight and I can’t,” he complained under his breath.

Ronx turned and faced the continued feud with the Cipher Pol agent. He lifted both his limbs in a purposeful motion and a moment later, his hands flashed and an invisible gust shot forward. [LT Flat Volanti Crux]

Distracted and still caught by the entrapment of Acacia’s rice arms, Ronx’s attack met little resistance from Osprey and a distinctive cross seemed to glowed briefly as the wave of darts tore across his chest. Under the pressure of Ronx and Acacia’s combined attacks, Osprey coughed out a bubble of blood before tearing himself free with a rankyaku blade.

With his bronze coloured eyes glowing with menace, he turned on the younger of his two opponents and he kicked himself forward. With comparable speed, Ronx dodged and pulled his elbow back. He flexed a gloved hand like the claws of a cat, his fingertips glistening briefly, and he plunged his hand towards Osprey’s exposed back.

With his digits augmented by the deadly sharpness of his concealed darts, he punctured five holes into the agent before ripping into a downwards motion. [HT Flat Gladio Talon] Osprey let out a pained grunt before swinging around.

He tightened his arm and with his fingers pressed together like the point of a knife, he thrust forward as though a fencer wielding a rapier, slicing Ronx’s cheek. [UT Flat] Ronx hastily distanced himself from Osprey and flung a series of darts towards his opponent’s abdomen. [UT Flat]

Osprey flinched and sidestepped the darts, but they still ripped through the fabric of his black uniform. As the material fell away, the revolutionaries were met with the sight of a painfully ugly and scorching burn imprinted on his bare abdomen; an injury he could have suffered from only one individual they were familiar with.

“Garland-senpai and the others didn’t go down without at least making this fight easier for us,” said Ronx, suddenly glowing with pride and determination from this testament to his allies’ strengths. He glanced sideways at his companion, a cheeky grin lingering on his lips. “Don’t tell me you underestimated them~?”

cait at btn

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:52 am
Rolling.
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:52 am

'Reflex Check' : 14
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:50 pm
Round One

Howai
Roll 1A -> HT Geranie: Handflächenstoß against Rhys.
Roll 1B -> LT Löwenzahn: Stillgestanden! against Rhys.
Roll 1C -> UT against Rhys.

Rhys
Roll 2A -> MT against Howai.
Roll 2B -> LT against Howai.
Roll 2C -> LT against Howai.
Roll 2D -> UT against Howai.
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:50 pm
The member 'Howai' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 1, 17, 15

#2 'Reflex Check' : 16, 20, 14, 19
Emi Roromiya
Emi Roromiya
[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 6 CHwDBFC
[tracker=/t1015-emi-roromiya#4973]
Name : Emi Roromiya
Epithet : Smiling Slayer
Height : 5'5"
Weight : 130 lbs
Faction : Pirate
World Position : N/A
Crew : Meddling Kids
Ship : The Scorned Lady
Crew Role : Navigator/ First Mate
Devil Fruit : N/A
Bounty : [ber=r] 31,600,000
Balance : [ber] 22,050,000

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:07 pm
@Miku E. Sato , @Anton La'croix
Sorry about the wait guys
Prove yourself and RISE RISE
Emi's eyes flickered from being full of a fire to worry as she watched her captain. Her eyes didn't linger on Miku for too long as it returned to the marine that they had been battling. This fight needed to end now that Miku had taken on damage that had been meant for it. She worried for her captain's safety and the possibility that she might collaspe if the fight went on any longer. Miku was a tough cookie and even if she put on a brave face, she had to be in a lot of pain right now.

Even though the fire faltered as she had switched her gaze to her captain, once it returned to the marine before them, it had returned to that same blaze as before. Her determination was high especially as her captain returned to the battle almost as if she hadn't just taken a major hit. That was definitely something that the green-haired girl could say that she appreciated about her captain. However, as her captain joined into the fight, it didn't take long for Emi to figure out Miku's plan, which was to keep the marine from hitting the navigator.

Emi more than appreciated the gesture but she also could tell just by looking at her captain that she was worse for wear. She knew what she had to do while her captain kept the marine distracted. Although their combined efforts appeared to bring him to the ground and to the end of the fight. She kept her eyes on him as she waited for him to get back up. Surely there was more in him than that. She didn't think that he had been that close to the end.

The green-haired girl would be proven wrong as much like how she reacted to her captain getting taken down another marine showed up and called out his name. She watched the female marine run to his side and eagerly thrust herself into the battle to protect him. She couldn't help but hesitate as this had been exactly how she felt only moments before just wanting to protect her captain. The bug marine had the same reaction as Miku had, however, and joined back into the fight. At this point, they were evenly matched in numbers as the fishwoman pirate had disappeared somewhere.

As he focused mainly on Miku, Emi thought about her plan of action. They needed to finish this fight quickly so they could return to the ship. This was mainly out of concern for her captain's health than anything. There wouldn't be much more they could do other than take this marine down. She was quick to come up with a plan of attack but as she went to take action the marine landed a kick to her midsection pushing the air out of her lungs and once she came to a stop she let out a few coughs as she tried to catch her breath. It was proof that she couldn't afford to just stand around and think about what to do next. She needed to just take action and think about it as she went along with it. She looked up with even more determination at the bug marine. "You stupid bug! Just get squashed already!" She exclaimed as she spit out some blood that had become present in her mouth from the kick.

The navigator did not hesitate to start into her plan of attack as she ran at the marine and took a stance with both of her swords. She held out her nondominant arm out away from her side and folded her right arm over her chest facing the same way as her other arm. Once she deemed herself close enough to the marine she began to spin rapidly to create a whirlwind of sword strikes. [HT- Typhoon on Anton] But she didn't end her onslaught there as she went right into her next attack aimed at the bug marine as she began to dance around him slashing at him wildly with her swords. She brought an end to this attack by raising both her hands above her head and brought them down with a powerful force behind them. [LT- Dance of Waves on Anton] At last, she would bring an end to her wave of attacks by sending a kick to his midsection much like he had done to her only moments before with hopefully enough force to send him flying back as well. However, she decided it was a good idea to put more space between the two and flipped back with the force of the kick.
Make'em remember you, RISE

coded by heroin of gs and adox

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Emi Roromiya on Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:57 pm; edited 4 times in total

Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:07 pm
The member 'Emi Roromiya' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Reflex Check' : 10, 8, 9
Miku E. Sato
Miku E. Sato
[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 6 Rowdy_10
[tracker=/t600-miku-e-sato#2421]
Name : Miku Etsuko Sato
Epithet : Rowdy Rascal
Height : 5'2"
Weight : 122 lb
World Position : Supernova
Crew Role : Captain
Bounty : [ber=r] 105,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Shop Discount : 10%
Balance : [bel] 221,877,500
[[baneoftheweak]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[barrelcrazed]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:00 pm

[ seize life with your own hands ]

Group Declaration:

Miku’s eyes widened as the tough bug bastard kicked in her direction causing a strange ripple in the air to fly towards her. She put her arms up to block this force like she did the last time he did something similar only to suddenly feel a strong vibration tear through her arms and into her chest. An audible cracking noise could be heard within her own body and she could feel pain blossoming from her side. ‘A cracked rib, possibly broken.’ Miku thought to herself as she recognized the pain.

The pain from that blow was absolutely debilitating as it took all of Miku’s willpower to not simply curl in on herself. Her arms were still up as she tried to regain composure and by the time she finally lowered her guard the bug bastard had dashed right up into her face. “Fu-” Was all the Rascal managed to say before being launched into the air by that powerful blow. Her eyes once again struggled to stay focused as her body screamed in agony from all the compounding wounds on her. As she regained her senses another force blasted by her but missed her body alerting her that she was still being attacked. Miku forcefully twisted her body midair to find the bug bastard launching himself at her. The Rascal managed to block his downward kick and broke into a roll upon reaching the ground.

Upon exiting the roll she ended up on her hands and knees again, a deep painful cough started to wrack her body and blood was spat on the ground. “Ugh… definitely broken rib…” Miku whispered to herself before shakily standing up once again. She wasn’t sure how she could even stand but everything hurt and each breath just flamed the pains bellowing within her. She grit her teeth and forced herself to ignore it all and simply spun to face Anton again. [LT - Suck It Up]

“I said you’re fight is with me!” Miku roared as she dashed at Anton throwing out a flurry of punches at him. [LT - Dirty Straight] [LT - Slugger] [UT - Punch] With that flurry she quickly dashed back to avoid any counter attacks but was nearly rocked off her feet when a sudden and enormous explosion lit up the sky. Her attention was quickly diverted towards the source of the explosion, further into the island where a majority of the pirates had charged towards. Her thoughts immediately went to how she specifically told her crew to stay on their ships or at least on the Docks in case something horrible happened. It seemed her intuition proved right, horribly so.

Miku E. Sato’s Rolls:
COMBAT TRACKERS:

Miku E. Sato
[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 6 Rowdy_10
[tracker=/t600-miku-e-sato#2421]
Name : Miku Etsuko Sato
Epithet : Rowdy Rascal
Height : 5'2"
Weight : 122 lb
Bounty : [ber=r] 105,000,000
Shop Discount : 10%
Balance : [bel] 221,877,500
[[baneoftheweak]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[barrelcrazed]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:01 pm
[OOC - Forgot to roll.]

NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:01 pm
The member 'Miku E. Sato' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Reflex Check' : 5, 20, 15
Maxwell
Maxwell
[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 6 Vk6odI4
[tracker=/t139-richard-maxwell#516]
Name : Richard Maxwell
Epithet : Plague Rat
Height : 6'0" / 183 cm
Weight : 160 lbs. / 73 kg
Bounty : [bel=r] 243,000,000
Quality Score : S+
Income Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Shop Discount : -10%
Balance : [bel] 1,217,129,125
[[bookworm]][[firstaidkit]][[berryprinter]]
[[identitytheft]][[identitytheft]][[improviseadaptovercome]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:16 am
Suspense was a strange force. It stretched time to its whims, further and further. Seconds felt like days, minutes like months. Richard for one didn’t like the sensation, not one bit. Being underground in a poorly lit corridor certainly didn’t help his sense of time either. The shadows dancing along the walls played with his imagination in the worst ways. How long had it been? Hours? Days? ...Barely five minutes? Nervously he glanced at his watch for the umpteenth time, only to now realize the hands weren’t actually moving. No amount of squinting at it or shaking it close to his ear could fix it, unfortunately.  Wonderful. Fantastic even. This would be the last time he relied on wares peddled by himself...

The doctor directed a careful glance towards his two companions. In stark contrast to their liveliness earlier, they had gone awfully quiet... That wasn’t a good sign, right? Right. Call it paranoia, but he had a hunch they knew something and refused to share. Now, wasn’t that simply rude? Allies were supposed to trust each other. The quivering con man opened his mouth, wanting to dispel the awful atmosphere. Unfortunately, he couldn’t quite find the right words. Even the old reliable -chatting about the weather- wasn’t exactly an option down here. And any savvy pirate knew better than to inquire a stranger what they were planning to do with their share of the loot. So ultimately he was forced to suffer in silence.

But... Silver lining... The silence didn’t last much longer anyway.

When the entire corridor suddenly started trembling, the rat finally lost his nerve. His ear twitched at the thundering sound. Were those... explosions? Cannon bombardment? And what was that ominous cracking sound slowly creeping across the ceiling...? He dreaded to look up at and... Ah yes, those were most definitely cracks spreading across the stones. Lovely. He took a hasty step to the side, avoiding a trickle of dust. And the brick that followed it. This was the famous last straw. No one ever mentioned he would have to actually risk his life! ...At least that was his excuse and he was sticking to it. Admittedly the conversation with the recruiter had become something of a muffled blur the moment the hefty payment was mentioned... Erm, never mind that.

Without wasting a moment, Richard turned tail and started running for dear life. For once, his self-preservation instinct barely triumphed over his greed. He couldn’t exactly enjoy any riches this secret path may or may not hold if he got buried alive with them. His short-lived allies could surely handle themselves. Each explosion was like a hammer striking the earth. The ceiling bulged and warped beneath the violent pounding. Finally it gave in, turning the showers of dust into a flood of dirt and stone. The doctor barely had time to curse and dig into his pocket. A vial filled with ruby red liquid shined in his grasp. He gave it a good shake. The concoction started bubbling violently the moment it was agitated. As the ceiling finally caved in, he chucked his last hope as hard as he could. The ensuing blast drowned beneath thousands of stronger ones.

Once the bombardment ended, the shroud of deathly silence fell upon the scene. It was nothing short of haunting. Moments later, the wily man popped up from the rubble like a weasel from a burrow. Weakly he scampered onto more solid ground, gasping and wheezing for air. “Too close... Much too close...” After coughing the dust out of his lungs, he went to brush his clothes. It was a futile effort, really, but he had to try. Anything to distract him from the grim reality around him... His fearful gaze slowly wandered on the scene of destruction. Half of the district had been leveled. Hundreds of charred bodies littered the broken streets. The stench of gunpowder was suffocating.

Between the motions, Richard’s eye was drawn to something shiny almost at his feet. Some poor fellow had a rather nice watch. Quite the coincidence when his own had just stopped working. He shook the distracting thoughts out of his head. No, nonono, he had to get out of this place as quickly as possible. It was only a matter of time before someone showed up to sweep for survivors. There was no time to loot corpses. His eyes wandered back onto the shiny watch. ...Weeell, maybe just one. Glancing first to his left, then to his right, he quickly crouched by the body and went to work.

COMBAT TRACKERS:

[tracker=/t544-anton-la-croix#2124]
Name : Anton La'croix
Epithet : Screaming Grasshopper
Height : 5'9''
Weight : 186lb
Faction : Marine
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : The Guardian Knights
Ship : The Grand Steamer
Devil Fruit : Bug-Bug Fruit, Model: Grasshopper
Quality Score : S
Income Bonus : +0.15 (from world position); +0.16 (from turf); +0.20 (to all allies)
Balance : [bel] 1,472,069,543
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[bookworm]][[childofdestiny]]
[[berryprinter]][[punchoutguru]]

Turf : [turf="/t299-turf-details-minion-island#1113"]Minion Island[/turf]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:03 am
After Anton's last ditch attack on Miku, everything seemed to speed back up, everything returning to normal. His senses lessoned, the pain he had been somehow ignoring up to that point suddenly coming back to him, his reflexes slowing down.

And then came the pain as the pirates responded in kind.

In his current state, all he could do was take the beatdown he recieved from the two pirates. The last one, the fishgirl pirate, had seemingly vanished, but by this point, she wouldn't have needed to do anything. The blows hit harder, more painfully. Anton simply couldn't take it anymore. He was sent flying back, bouncing along the ground before sliding to a stop. His vision was blurred, everything seemed muted now. Nothing seemed to matter anymore as Anton slowly drifted into unconsciousness.

And so, Anton's part in this war was over, beaten by a trio of pirates. But heck, at least he made them work for it.

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Goldmonger
Goldmonger
Goldmonger
[tracker=/t1979-dax-morgan#10865]
Name : Dax Morgan
Epithet : Goldmonger
Height : 6'5"
Weight : 250
World Position : Shichibukai (Future)
Crew : Gold | Works
Ship : Cleopatra
Devil Fruit : Goru Goru no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 27,900,000
Quality Score : S
Income Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Shop Discount : -25%
Balance : [bel] 117,500,000
[[hardboiled]][[berryprinter]]
[[ancientzoan]]x2[[logia]][[firstaidkit]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:53 pm
Dax tilted her head at the words that came from the pixies mouth, make them small..? Just how many fuckin things can this bitch due..? she wondered before responding, “I mean yea, why not make it fuckin harder on us…” She said rolling her eyes as she slowly followed her newfound companion into the unknown.

The bang of cannon fire behind her was the Goldmonger’s que to kick into high gear, doing her best to dodge the smaller explosions setting off all around her. God fuckin damnit…. she thought, covering her head from the debris with golden clad arms, each collision ringing out with a ding as it rained down from above and collided with the metal.

“Wait the fuck up, pixie ass bi-….*Click*….” She began to shout before feeling a pressure underneath her golden foot accompanied by a mechanical shifting sound, “Oh fuck me-…!!! *BOOM*” Dax shouted as she was flung into the air towards her companion, thudding to the floor and rolling into the entrance of the building, safely shielded from cover. She turned around and saw the now hulking form of Wren towering over the battlefield as she returned one of the cannonballs as if it were a volleyball before snapping back to her human size with a gleeful grin.

Dax sat back in shock, no horror, as she stared intently at the girl joyfully skipping to her side for cover, all the while laughing with a childlike innocence. “And I thought the fuckin shrimp was bad…” She mumbled, picking herself up and dusting off, “Yeah, yeah, lets get the fuckin treasure and get the fuck outta here….” The goldmonger responded with a sigh her words trailing off as her nose began to twitch, “*Sniff* *sniff*…. Strange…” She mumbled too herself as she continued to sniff the air, For a treasury, I sure don’t smell very much treasure…. No matter, I’ll let this nut ass pixie chick do the heavy lifting while I sit back and collect whats mine… A golden toothed smile erupted on her face as her thoughts began too run wild with what lay ripe for the taking in the depths of this building.

As the pair ventured deeper into the facility, they came to an opening, a black room with marble floors and shapes of what appeared to be furniture in the darkness. Dax turned to the girl, “Think the marines could afford a fuckin electric bill, huh?” She quipped only to realize Wren had disappeared into the darkness without a word, “I’m gonna kill this bitch…” She mumbled under her breath, following the sound of the girl’s footsteps before the sound of shattering glass broke the void like silence. “Ayo! You good pixie?!” She shouted before happening upon the girl, Dax watched as the slime illuminated the area, observing the girls bloodied hand underneath, Dude, how many fuckin powers does this bitch have?!
Her inner monologue shouted in disbelief as she posed the rhetorical question to herself before
responding to Wren.

“The lower vaults…?” She said hesitantly, “You sure?” She asked before leaning over the ledger and looking for herself, staring intently for a good long second, eyes fluttering across the pages at lightning speed. “Fuck this!” She shouted, ripping the book out of Wren’s hands and tossing it off into the darkness, “The fuck do we need bOoKs for when ya got yer very own fuckin treasure detector right here!?” Dax shouted with a snicker as she pointed to her nose, “Now then, lets get go-…” She paused, her ears twitching at the same time as Wren’s.

“I think I heard something over here!” A voice called out from the darkness.

“Aww, c’mon Bobby, ain’t nuttin in here, all them pirates are out fightin like the captain said!” A second voice responded.

“I’m telling ya, I heard something! And we were told to guard the entrance, I never should’ve let you talk me into that third game of tic tac toe! Now let’s go!” The voice known as Bobby replied, the sound growing louder and louder as a torch light came into view from around the corner.

“Shit..” Dax said, taking cover with Wren as the shadows on the wall continued to dance ever closer until the two men came into view. The first, Bobby, was large and round, dwarfing any normal man, the second was built very similar to the way Dax was now… something she immediately took note of.

Placing her right hand on the cold marble floor, the gold that decorated her arm began to melt and ooze down her arm and onto the floor. The liquid metal raced towards the men, branching out into thousands of little streams that all gathered at the their feet before coiling up their legs like a serpent, snaking their way up their bodies on their way the face, where the metal forced itself into every open orifice. Their muffled screams were short, quiet, and oh so utterly sweet as the now female goldmonger could feel the frothing of her loins, damn, this is some good shit, being a girl aint half fuckin bad!

Dax left their cover and walked over towards the bodies, collecting her precious gold as it leaked from the corpses and reformed back as jewelry on her person. Looking down at the bodies she let out an annoyed sigh, “Fuck you Castor, I still hate playing dress up..” She mumbled, begrudgingly reaching down as she stripped the men of their marine uniforms and put on the one that fit her, “Think you can fit in this shit?” Dax snickered, holding up the very large, very round uniform that once belonged to Bobby.

COMBAT TRACKERS:
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:56 pm

WORLD GOVERNMENT

Present Day at Mary Geoise...

The Red Line trembled upon the sounding of a ghastly trumpet. The waves rocked, and the sea ripped away around the tower-like limbs of the Great Elephant, Zunesha. Forests worth of moss spotted Zunesha's grey skin folds, which had wrinkled and stacked like sap layering down an ageing bole. Its eyes had sunk so deep one could only see the abyss in their places. Just the mere actions of it shaking its head, flailing its trunk, and flapping its ears changed the surrounding air currents. And its tusks pierced through the sky, threatening to impale anything that dare get in its way. Its arrival had cleared the storm below, though the Holy Land of Mary Geoise had suffered not a drop, for it rested high above the clouds.

"WHAT IS THAT MONSTER-EH?!?!" Snot and tears leaked from a helpless "descendant of god". A bubble and a fat full-body suit excluded him from the world around him. No manner of earthly filth would dare trespass a Celestial Dragon's noble garb. The alarmed deity fidgeted atop a furry humanoid with grim eyes and a sickly frame. A few other nobles gasped similarly behind him.

"That is the elephant that carries Zou on its back, Saint Alban. It's the homeland of the Mink tribe," answered an individual suited in white. A grouse mask hid her facial features.

"Don't give them a name-eh! They're nothing more than mutants and freaks. They aren't even fit to be served as food-eh." Demanded another noble, to which the suited woman subserviently responded with a "As you wish, Exalted One."

The eyes of the grouse lady shifted behind her mask towards the source of a mocking grunt. A tall, tanned man stood at the apex of the gathering. He had grand black wings on his back with a flame hovering between them. His long, pale blond hair flowed back behind his ears, and a short, dark beard outlined his broad mouth and sharp jaws. He wore a black toga trimmed with gold linings over his bare, sinewy chest, and an ornamented set of plates covered his right arm, ending in a pauldron edged with long metal blades reaching near as high as his head. A single thick chain attached a corner of the pauldron to a metal ring around his neck - the ring was too loose to be a slave's collar. A long scimitar with a golden guard and embellished black scabbard hung from the man's left hip.

Another trumpet declared Zunesha's imminent approach. The herd of Celestial Dragons, guarded by a shepherd and a dog, waited on a platform suspended from the edge of the Red Line. They were a fair ways away from where the elephant waded. The titanic creature's height was easily comparable to the Red Continent's, though, the hump on its back surely could not be aligned with the flat surface of the land to allow an invading force to charge across. But, that was not the plan.

Zunesha twisted and lifted its trunk high in the air when within reach of the Holy Land. A single massive ship sat on its nostrils - Gallia, the flagship of the Feral Pirates.

"CUT IT-EH! YOU HAVE TO CUT THAT MONSTER DOWN NOW, SHICHIBUKAI, BEFORE IT PLANTS THAT SHIP UP HERE!" Demanded Saint Alban.

A stern glare beset his hypnotising crimson eyes, the irises of which had several black rings. A sombre frown spoiled his lips. It was not a question of whether he could, but of whether he would. He spoke without shifting his gaze. "I refuse. While it is surprising there is someone alive who can give it instructions, Zunesha is an ancient creature carrying centuries of history on its back. It doesn't deserve to die at the whims of men."

"I am not a man-eh! We are chosen by the history you claim to be preserving. We are gods that rule over men like you-eh." Blurted the offended deity.

The swordsman did not react with anything except words. "Gods only hold power if you believe in them."

The powerless god's chubby face steamed red. "I'll have you punished for your insolence after this is over-eh!" He declared.

The Sky God, Aurelian Sterling, said with a blasphemous smile, "You will try."

MARINES

Currently at Las Camp...

Violent clashes winded and swept through the rubble of what was once the heart of Las Camp's port town. A spectacled marine swordsman and a panther mink sliced their blades at each other, parrying and dodging each strike too close for comfort. Though to an outsider, the battle may have seemed evenly matched, a sharp eye would immediately notice the exhaustion betrayed by the vice admiral's movements.

"W-why are you still here, Panther Lily? You sh-- you should already know by now that we're not holding Levely here." Gordon spoke with broken breaths.

Bagh growled in return as he spun his bisento back and thrust it forward. "We-gara are pirates. What more reason do pirates need to raid than the promise of treasure?"

Gordon did not insult the mink's intelligence by pretending ignorance to the treasure being kept at Las Camp - treasure confiscated from criminals all around the West Blue. "The tr-treasure doesn't mean much if you can't get away with it in tow."

Bagh raised a brow (though he had no brows) and challenged the vice admiral's confidence. "The bay is clear. We've destroyed your fleet. What can you-gara do to stop us from leaving?"

Gordon smirked with eyes twinkling behind his cracked spectacles. "You destroyed half of our fleet. And only the half that I let you."

As if Gordon's remark were the signal, a reincarnation of the volley which had levelled a district and over six hundred invaders resounded from the bay. Pirates who were left behind on their ships would now see a naval siege advancing towards them.

The second half of the marine fleet - geared with a good chunk of the artillery from the first half's encircled them in an attempt to cut off the retreat. The Navy's counterattack had begun in near full-force. Their final trump card laughed in the distance as he watched the bombardment from atop a tower. "Wahahahahaha! That cheeky brat sure likes dramatic twists."

Doji appreciated this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord