Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_vote_lcap[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_voting_bar[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
NPC
[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_vote_lcap[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_voting_bar[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_vote_lcap[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_voting_bar[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Deku
[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_vote_lcap[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_voting_bar[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Wren
[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_vote_lcap[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_voting_bar[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Baltroy
[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_vote_lcap[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_voting_bar[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Shiro O' Lantern
[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_vote_lcap[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_voting_bar[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Erik Dubois Jr
[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_vote_lcap[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_voting_bar[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Noel B. Babs
[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_vote_lcap[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_voting_bar[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sabian McQueen
[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_vote_lcap[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_voting_bar[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites
Share
 

 [World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Castor O. Nox

Castor O. Nox

Tracker

Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku
Age : 24
Race : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Supernova
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Position : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Haki Specialization : Busoshoku
Haki Level : 6
Attack (ATK) : 400
Defense (DEF) : 200
Reflex (RX) : 420
Willpower (WP) : 370
Level : 57
Experience Points : 5756
Bounty : 270,000,000
Berries : 37,893,750‬
[baneoftheweak][untouchable][childofdestiny]
Posts : 252

[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways   [World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 9:14 pm








blur_on




Jurassic Dock I


Hovering over the dinosaur, Castor landed into a pack of marines who were mesmerized by the carnage all around them. With four swift slashes, the man severed the soldier's jugular veins with Summer Rain’s figure, eliminating any potential interference to his current predicament.

Watching on from a safe place, Castor observed as the spewing skull ripped through the fodder below the building which the looming pirate poised upon. The bleeding Candy Man caught the fellow Supernova’s eye, turning this into a competition of sorts in Castor’s mind, to see who could body the scaly behemoth in record time.

Silver’s body convulsed and contorted, changing size and shape as he’d turn his attention from Snowflake to the Supernova. The sound of the electricity pulsating through the red head’s body, made Castor grin in amusement. However, his smirk faded as the man’s mighty voice rattled through the battlefield.

Instantly squeezing his nostril close with his vacant hand, “I can smell your stench from over here. When’s the last time you brushed those teeth of yours Scales?” Castor shouted in response to man’s opening statement. Making a pondering face, “Rotten Eggs… No. Rotten Flesh. Hmm… I just can’t pin my finger on that stank.” Castor exclaimed dramatically with a blank expression.

The surrounding marines and pirates who heard Castor’s comments tried their hardest to hold in their laughter, but the man’s nonchalant mood and dramatized actions penetrated the serious nature of the battlefield, relieving momentarily the nervous energy in the air.

What made the men laugh wasn’t the truth in the man’s taunts or the accuracy of his comedic flare but how terrible the taunts were in contrast to his silly blank facial expression.


"Kill me? You could try. Rape. Eh? What’s that?”
Castor responded to the man’s statement shrugging. Exactly at the end of his rebuttal, the Red Head had closed the distance between them in seconds, extending his claws to cleave through Castor’s chest.

Attempting to lunge away, Nox’s step was too late. Silver’s razor sharp nails didn’t slice into his flesh but the momentum from the purposely close strike, sent a shockwave through Castor’s body. [Silver’s Debuff Hits -25% Defense to Castor]

This feeling was all too familiar to him, it was fear. The hand wielding his katana began to shook. Silver’s display of power left his muscles with less strength than usual. As the remainder of the dinosaur’s body touchdown, the man’s assault continued as his tail began to elongate once more. The prehistoric animal’s tail flickered towards him in a whip like manner, however his rampage was met with no contact. [UT missed due to Logia intangibility]

Creating a hole in his head, the dinosaur’s tail borrowed through the hollow space created by the Logia’s ability. As Silver mouthed off about him and the Candy Man having to put up a better fight, he hadn’t yet realize that his tail hadn’t made an impact. Reforming his face with a surge of lightning, the Dinosaur’s menacing smirk was met with one of Castor’s own. “Ah. That hurt.” Castor stated in a dry sarcastic manner, continuing to smirk broadly.

“Forgive me for my ignorance in World Affairs but who are you? Why is someone of your caliber working for the marines? Seems boring.” Castor rattled on. The pressure emanating from the Prehistoric Behemoth was that of a man who’d murdered hundreds, if not, thousands of people. Refusing to be crushed by the man’s aura, Castor released his Conqueror’s Haki, rejecting the beast’s presence with his own. [Haoshoku Haki Debuff to Silver by 10% Reflex]

Bodies began to drop like flies from Castor’s Haki. The imp reaffirmed his grip on Summer Rain and launched his counterattack. “He’s nimble… so just to be sure, I need to keep up a pace of my own.” Castor thought to himself, zigzagging around the perimeter of the beast’s position.

Ceasing the motion at the man’s right flank, Castor fired off a gigantic lightning bolt from the hand carrying his Meito. As the blade thrust towards Silver, the cluster of electricity surrounding the blade began to form into the visage of a lightning bird. If the massive forty-five million volt charged attack succeeded, the blade would wedge into the man’s right foot, potentially ceasing movement momentarily. [MT - 45 Million Volt Hino]

Reaching for his second mounted weapon, Iris, in quick succession, Castor attempts to lunge his blackened spear head towards Silver’s right eye. [LT – Impale] Retracting the hand carrying his Nodachi, Nox coats the blade in a fresh electrical discharge, sheathing the Meito into its holster temporarily, as he floats suspended in mid-air.

Hovering several meters away from Silver, the man swiftly removed the blade from its sheath, using a sword drawing technique to quicken the speed of his draw. As the blade extended, an electrified pillar of air surged towards the Behemoth in attempts to make contact along his ribcage. [LT – Luna’s Kiss (Equipment Technique)]

The impact of the Wind Blade, whether it connected or not sent scraps of pebbles flying rapidly around the battlefield. These shards, along with the plume of dust that accompanied it, hindered those in the area’s eyesight, fragments wedging generally in very uncomfortable places. [UT – Silver ] Landing once again, Castor used his Sixth Sense to anticipate any incoming movements from within the dust.

COMBAT TRACKERS:
 



Word Count:  | Tagged: @Goldmonger< @Wren @Brood/b>


Notes: Intro.




________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

Name : Variable
Epithet : Variable
Age : 0
Race : Variable
Faction : Variable
Crew : Variable
Ship : Variable
Crew Position : Variable
Devil Fruit : Variable
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 0
Experience Points : 0
Bounty : Variable
Berries : Variable
Posts : 387

[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways   [World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 9:14 pm

The member 'Castor O. Nox' has done the following action : Dice Roll


'Reflex Check' : 16, 16, 10, 14
Back to top Go down
Brood

Brood

[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 Rsz_co12
Tracker

Name : Brood X. Bach
Epithet : Mushiba (Tooth-Decay)
Age : 28
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Supernova
Crew : Primetime Pirates
Ship : Big Time
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Amai Amai no Mi
Haki Level : 5
Attack (ATK) : 510
Defense (DEF) : 225
Reflex (RX) : 300
Willpower (WP) : 300
Level : 55
Experience Points : 5500
Bounty : 225,000,000
Berries : 2,650,000
[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 Bane_o10 [World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 Child_10

Posts : 177

[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways   [World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 10:48 am






OOC: (-eh is a cough; -ee is a weeze)

In an instance his face bled softly for a brief moment. His eyes turned and looked down upon his cheek now stained with crimson. Eyes narrowing for a moment, he began to move his fingers in a strange way, creating a large object that seemed to have ears, a trunk, tusks and a massive frame. In a moment the large creature[ZŌ NO KATŌ | MT - Stat Morph] moved forward towards the Dinosaur male with a stampede, stopping just short of the Dinosaur, the elephant scrunched up its trunk before sending it forward. Allowing a plume of powdered sugar to fly out towards the beast.[NEOTĒMU SHINSEIJI | LT - Stat Morph] This large creature being nothing more than a candy skull elephant.

The look on Brood's face showcased a lack of emotion. Something that seemed to showcase itself often as of late. After the powder would be expelled the creature would try to use the substance to its advantage by stamping forward while attempting to slam it's trunk, now shiny and reflective like a mirror[KISHIRITŌRUMIRĀ | LT - Flat], against the dinosaur. It was an attempt to smack the utter shit out of the Dinosaur so that he would take the fight more seriously, opposed to fuck around as though he were some untouchable force. Brood wasn't the kind of pirate to suffer fools....and if this man was going to learn. Today was going to be the one that taught it to him.

Brood focused for a moment, unable to determine if his opponent was actually moving as fast as he thought or not. Either way, he couldn't just sit there and do nothing. To that end, when the elephant reared it's trunk back again, Brood said nothing to the rape comments or gestures that were made by the adolescent pirate. He was a Shichibukai, after-all, so it was only fair that the man-ling was no pushover in this conflict. Brood had become far more serious and dejected, eyes straining as he attempted to take this fight as seriously as he could. But given his track record in the past, him being serious or otherwise rarely if ever mattered in fights.

Brood himself leveled his own finger towards the beast, trying to shoot him with a little finger bullet[SUGAR BULLET | UT - Flat], so that he could at the very least scratch the male, if even just a little bit with his sugary bullet. What mattered here and now was landing the hits. He hated faster opponents with a passion, if he could somehow bring this fight back down to a reasonable speed, then it would work out for him. But dealing with both Zippity-Doo-Da and Dinodung here was already a pain in the ass. It was a race to see whom could put lizard boy flat on his ass first...and Brood was more than willing to make it happen. It was just a matter of time.

And yet, something dark was pressing down in the back of Brood's mind. Something that he wanted to give himself to. Something that was telling him how sweet it would be if he were too...annihilate everyone here. Death didn't matter in the long run, not so long as he achieved a sizable body count worthy of taking out most everyone around him. Whatever attacks Castor was doing...he didn't seem to register them. A smile, although brief as it may be, crept across his delicious face, and Brood knew almost instantly what was about to happen next. The masochism rose inside of him. Perhaps it was time to use....that.

COMBAT TRACKERS:
 




________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

Name : Variable
Epithet : Variable
Age : 0
Race : Variable
Faction : Variable
Crew : Variable
Ship : Variable
Crew Position : Variable
Devil Fruit : Variable
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 0
Experience Points : 0
Bounty : Variable
Berries : Variable
Posts : 387

[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways   [World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 10:48 am

The member 'Brood' has done the following action : Dice Roll


'Reflex Check' : 16, 5, 14
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

Name : Variable
Epithet : Variable
Age : 0
Race : Variable
Faction : Variable
Crew : Variable
Ship : Variable
Crew Position : Variable
Devil Fruit : Variable
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 0
Experience Points : 0
Bounty : Variable
Berries : Variable
Posts : 387

[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways   [World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 2:01 pm

Roll 1A -> Silver uses AoE Flat on Brood and Castor.
Roll 1B -> Silver uses UT on Brood.
Roll 1C -> Silver uses UT on Castor.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

Name : Variable
Epithet : Variable
Age : 0
Race : Variable
Faction : Variable
Crew : Variable
Ship : Variable
Crew Position : Variable
Devil Fruit : Variable
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 0
Experience Points : 0
Bounty : Variable
Berries : Variable
Posts : 387

[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways   [World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 2:01 pm

The member 'NPC' has done the following action : Dice Roll


'Reflex Check' : 16, 14, 1
Back to top Go down
Mazin

Mazin

Tracker

Name : Mazin Botros
Epithet : Water Walking
Age : 15
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Apollo’s Pompokolin (a.k.a. “Pompoko Pirates”)
Crew Position : Navigator
Devil Fruit : Kilo Kilo no Mi
Haki Level : 4
Attack (ATK) : 310
Defense (DEF) : 290
Reflex (RX) : 345
Willpower (WP) : 265
Level : 50
Experience Points : 5000
Berries : 52,050,000
Posts : 44

[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways   [World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 2:30 am



 
♪ "It couldn't be a visitor
Because the bridge is out.
It couldn't be the groundskeeper
He took his leave down South."



Mazin had stood half confused, half startled as Laurel closed in on him, her silent gesture one that came across just fine, if not for just one little problem. Whatever she knew, he didn’t. One second he could’ve sworn he thought someone else was nearby, that for all he knew that someone might’ve been her, and then the next she was looming over him with a scheming glint to her eye, one which reminded him eerily of a serpent coiled to strike.

Only, strike she did not. Instead she started off onto a different game, and it was only when she began her theatrics that he finally put two and two together.  He hardly needed to finish his training with Haki to know that she was putting on a show, and that show was most definitely not for him.

Whatever his thoughts were on the exchange that followed, however, he made little sign of it.

Dressed in white and blue rags – a set of cloth pants and a plain tunic, respectively – the boy cut a figure drastically different the others present in the room, what with their shadow and his snazzy suit and tie and Laurel in her even more luxurious robes, especially so due to the almost comical difference in height between Mazin and her. It was only fitting then, that he let her do the talking given her word held much more weight than his here, not to mention the fact that he had no desire to be a part of this particular game.

There were still a few things an attentive eye could glean from his demeanor, though, as he didn’t exactly have the best poker face. That was part of why he didn’t want to play, of course. Try as he might to emulate the a soldier’s countenance and impassive gaze, there was a hint of impatience to his posture, his left leg shuffling restlessly. Then there was also his blatant disregard for the gold Laurel handed to Robin bar by bar.  Certainly strange behavior for a boy his age, unless one were to make the assumption that their crew was so rich that he was simply used to seeing such marvelous, incredibly valuable gold, which he had to suppose was not entirely untrue...

Still, all the while the boy couldn’t help but wonder, was their new accomplice just any simple fool, or might Laurel have shown her hand too soon?

He casted a wary glance back, his first footsteps into the tunnels falling in line with the man’s most unquestionable reassurance, “Well, that’s...comforting.” As much as sharing bunks with Darling, maybe. He took a couple more steps down, then continued, abstaining from his earlier sarcasm, “Also, uh, you said you were an archaelogist, right? You and the captain probably have a lot you can talk about, then.  She’s something of a fan of ruins, see.”

Much quieter, but knowingly within Laurel’s earshot, he added, “Will talk your ear off, really.”

Moments later, however, he'd regret that remark, although not for the reasons one might think.  A foul scent entered his nostrils, bringing with it a pang of sympathy for his poor captain, whose Devil Fruit brought with it enhanced senses, particularly so in regards to smell.

Turned out they were in luck after all. It wasn’t simply secret tunnel time, no. It was sewer time.



Meanwhile...

Near-unmistakable from another volley of cannonballs from within, the second giant fell near the rear entrance of a base that recently housed the shifty trio little slower than the first, shattering doors and spandrel alike as his head came crashing down. Standing between the unconscious figures was a man large by human standards, easily exceeding ten feet in height, although next to the pair of giants he appeared little larger than one of their heads as he sweat mildly underneath a set of chainmail covered in blood which was mostly not his own.

Positively beaming, he beat one fist into an open palm with satisfaction, "All right, now that was a good warm-up! Now who’s next?" Turning round, he found that most Marines nearby were either slain or had mysteriously wandered far from the base.  Quickly, his smile faded into a frown. "Really? Nobody?  And Warp hasn't sent anyone here yet?"

One of his subordinates approached, handing the large man a pair of axes. "Probably busy commanding and handling the Feral Pirates, sir."

An almost childish whine followed. "Awww, I was sure that would get his attention!”

“Boss, you do remember we're not supposed to risk ourselves too much, right?”

“Yeah, yeah.” The large man mumbled, rubbing his hand his beard. “Suppose we’ll have to create a bigger scene. How many men do we have left?"

"Almost everyone’s still kicking.  A couple ran into one of the Shichibukai, but she seems to have moved on to other parts."

"Feh. Shame. And that other government dog is busy with those two newcomers.” Letting out a sigh, he rubbed against his beard. “Say...that building over there sure looks familiar…"

The man pointed. His subordinate then paused, his teeth aligning into a crooked smile, “Heh, now that you mention it, coulda sworn I heard some Marines mention that building holding their confiscated goods while begging for their lives...”

The words barely needed to leave his lips to raise a smile on his commander’s lips.  Confiscated goods on one of the most secure bases in West Blue.  Ship after ship of treasure oh so righteously reclaimed as property to be properly redistributed…

“And where they might be ready to deploy some of their more powerful reserves...” A rumble of a laugh rang through the air, the giant of a man’s smile widening into an almost manic grin. He called out to his men hoisting a single axe up high, “Hey boys, we’ve found our next target! Follow me if you want your share of the plunder!”

At the promise of waiting riches, a rallying cheer erupted.  Weapons raised high, they rushed at the marines without a shred of hesitation.

For some, the best paths were often those unnoticed. But those who followed The War Tooth cleaved one with but one message: bear witness.


JUNIER of GS+ Adox


OOC:
 
COMBAT TRACKERS:
 

________________________________________________________
Mazin's Tracker | I was going to come up with something witty about procrastination, but I'm too busy procrastinating.

Although while we're here, this is what made me choose Mazin's epithet:
 
Back to top Go down
Alexa Icnoyotl

Alexa Icnoyotl

Tracker

Name : Alexa L. Icnoyotl
Epithet : N/A
Age : 21
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Blue Hair Pirates
Ship : The Azure Night
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Swim-Swim Fruit
Haki Specialization : N/A
Haki Level : 2
Attack (ATK) : 185
Defense (DEF) : 185
Reflex (RX) : 175
Willpower (WP) : 175
Level : 25
Experience Points : 2500
Berries : 6,100,000
Posts : 78

[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways   [World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 8:41 pm

Admittedly, things had become a bit of a blur while they had been rushing to get off of the ship. So, at first, Alexa didn't really have time to answer Kaia's question until after the two women were on their way. "Sorry about that. You were asking about if the Primetime Pirates would be a problem for the rest of us, right? Honestly..I don't know. When you have a group that seems to have little to no rules like that, it makes it hard to predict what they'll do. Either way, I'm glad that we were seen as small enough fish to just not be given any direct orders." She said as she continued paddling in silence. Of course, Kaia was the first one to disembark from the boat. It always made her chuckle. She had agreed to join as a pirate..but she also seemed to be the most prone to seasickness. It was a bit entertaining, really.

As they both dragged the little rowboat they had taken, Kaia asked a rather important question: What the hell were they doing here? Well. She couldn't keep it hidden forever. She sighed softly and put her hands on her hips as she looked her crewmate in the eye, a small frown on her face. "Honestly? I'm not all that sure. I don't exactly want to be here..and judging from where we landed.." She said, trailing off as she turned around to look their location over. And yeah. Nothing but a solid wall and the little sandbar at the edge of the island.

"It kinda looks like I'd be the only one able to really make any headway into the place. I can't exactly keep a wall liquid long enough for both of us to get through it, after all..but then again..places like this tend to have hidden tunnels. So I guess for now we'll look for one. And if we manage to get into the city unharmed, you're free to steal whatever you can manage to take from a marine. Civilians are off limits, as per usual." She said as she started to walk towards a wall..only to hear the grinding of stone against stone...




Click. Clack. Click. Clack. The endless repeat of the sound of his shoes against stone. God, were these hidden paths annoying. They were long paths of boring stone lit by lanterns. However, as he neared the exit, the Commodore heard a muffled voice.

"Gonna blow something up or what?" Oh no. The invasion had even spread out this far. Suddenly, it was like a switch was flipped in Callahan's head. His left hand hovered over one of the whips on his belt, while the other pressed the button on the side of the wall next to him. The grinding of gears within the hallway muffled the rest of what the people outside of the wall had to say. But that was fine. He needed to do his job. Protect the people. Enforce Justice. And maybe even finally prove himself along the way. Once there was enough room, he drew the first whip from his belt. A normal whip in every way..except for the circular bulge at the bottom of the weapon.

A quick press of that bulge and one crack of the whip later, and suddenly the woman looking at the entrance would find a razor sharp gale of wind flying her way (UT). With that, Callahan took a step out of the tunnel, drawing his second whip. Ah. So they weren't far enough away to justify a need to have done anything so fancy. A simple flick of his wrist, and the other woman would find herself facing down the tip of his second whip (UT). There was no safe monologue to be had here. He had a job to do. As such, each woman would find another attack bearing down on them, even if the first ones missed. (Two LT's)


COMBAT TRACKERS:
 
OPPONENT STATS:
 
OPPONENT RATIOS:
 
OPPONENT TECHNIQUES USED:
 

________________________________________________________
Well, if I have to be tracked. | Speech Color (#d2819f)


Last edited by Alexa Icnoyotl on Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

Name : Variable
Epithet : Variable
Age : 0
Race : Variable
Faction : Variable
Crew : Variable
Ship : Variable
Crew Position : Variable
Devil Fruit : Variable
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 0
Experience Points : 0
Bounty : Variable
Berries : Variable
Posts : 387

[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways   [World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 8:41 pm

The member 'Alexa Icnoyotl' has done the following action : Dice Roll


'Reflex Check' : 20, 15, 16, 18
Back to top Go down
 
[World Event] Bearing a Bear's Ways
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?)
» Be a Model! (Females Only)
» The Tragedy Blaze Enters The World: Welcome Bēijù Huǒyàn

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Roleplay :: The Blues :: West Blue :: Las Camp-
Jump to: